Chapter 32

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JULI'S POV

 

I carried out a bowl of cool water and some blankets and pillows. I was able to drag Kyu out of the hallway and into his living room where it was probably much more comfortable. I sat down next to them and placed his head on the pillow and tucked some blankets around him. I wet the small face towel I had and wiped around his face. He was burning up. Oppa, you know you can't tolerate alot of alcohol... I sighed and folded the towel and put it on his forehead. I caressed his cheek with my thumb, lightly touching his delicate skin. Why did you drink? Don't do this to yourself. I got up from my position and made my way to his kitchen. I found him unconscious when I got into his apartment and he hasn't awaken yet, so I don't think he knows I'm here yet. I grab out everything I need to make porridge and began to cook.

 

I was pouring it into a bowl when I heard some murmers from the living room.  Hopefully he is awake now. He needs to eat. "...What the...Juli..?" He said faintly. I heard the blankets and pillows move. "YAAAH YOU STAY RIGHT THERE MISTER!!" And then the movement stopped. I carefully brought out the bowl and sat down next to him. We stare at each other but none of us could find any words to say...

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, eat up." I spooned some into his mouth and watched as he swallowed. He pouted. Did it taste bad...? 

 

"You don't even call me oppa anymore now that you have Donghae." He wiped his eyes. It hurt me so much to see him trying not to cry.

 

I reach out but he flinched away. " Kyuhy...i mean Oppa. Donghae oppa means nothing when I have you." I smiled lightly and spoon some more food into his mouth. 

 

He ate in silence for the rest of the time. I didn't mind, just as long as he continued to eat and get better. After he finished, he reached out and caressed my face. I flinched at how hot his skin was. He was still very ill..."Juli...don't leave me. Mianhe. I'm sorry for not listening to you. I was jealous...I..I couldn't get over my pride...I am real~" I cut him off by pressing my lips onto his. How I have missed the touch of his lips so much, his soft, sweet, gentle lips. 

 

We pull away and he stared into my eyes. His eyes were still brimmed with tears threatening to fall over. I took my thumb and wiped them all away. "It's okay oppa. I promise to never leave." I kiss his forehead. As I pull away, he grabs my chin and pulls me towards his lips again. I could care less if I caught his fever.

 

~~

 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter