Kiss

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JULI'S POV

 

"...why are you still in my mind Cho Kyuhyun?" I said outloud as I rested my head onto my balcony. I couldn't sleep...

 

I leaned my head onto my hands and looked up at the sky. Cho Kyuhyun, you hurt me so badly, but why cant you leave my mind?

 

I was reading Romeo and Juliet in bed trying to sleep, but i couldnt. Even though school ended and we never got to finish the book I decided to keep reading it. In the book, Romeo and Juliet were so happy together. Perfect even. Their love was true and passionate. Where did I and Kyu go wrong?

 

"Kyuhyun...why did you hurt me? Do you realize everything that everything in my life came crashing down after we broke up?" I was practically screaming.I didnt need to be quiet anyways since My parents weren't home because they'll be away for a month with the Lee's in Italy. Business stuff or something. I feel so alone. Kyuhyun isn't by my side, Siwon is hospitalized, Donghae is hurt, and Omma and Appa are always gone...

 

FLASHBACK~

 

I woke up around 12 because someone was calling me. I picked up the phone.

 

"Yobseyo?" 

 

" Is this Ms.Choi?"

 

"Neh, who am I speaking to?"

 

"Ah this is Doctor Kang, your brother is getting much better right now. He will be released very soon. We will call you as soon as possible so you can pick him up."

 

I thought about Donghae..."What about Lee Donghae?"

 

"Ah, Mr.Lee is being admitted to the emergency room. His stomache and a few other organs were damaged in the fight he was in. He will be okay but we need to have surgery for him as soon as possible."

 

I felt a lump in my throat. "...ah...kansamnida." I hung up. 

 

I looked at the clock. Wait...it's 12?! I wonder if Kyu went home yet...He probably did. He had too, it's late and it's chilly out tonight. Why am I worrying about him? It's not like he's doing the same.

 

Little did she know, Kyuhyun had been waiting for hours for her. 

 

END OF FLASHBACK~

 

I was standing there day dreaming when I heard rustling from my bushes.

 

"WHO'S THERE?" I screamed. I stood there and froze. I was terrified.

 

"...Juli" Was that...no...it can't be.

 

KYUHYUN'S POV

 

I sat in the bushes listening to her.

 

"Kyuhyun...why did you hurt me? Do you realize everything that everything in my life came crashing down after we broke up?" She was screaming at the top of her lungs. My heart stopped. What happened?

 

After she went silent, I thought she fell asleep or something so I came out.

 

"WHO'S THERE?" 

 

"...Juli" it was all I managed to get out.

 

"YOU FRICKEN ERT, WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?" She was about to turn and go inside when I screamed her name.

 

"CHOI JULI ANA. KAJIMA!!!" I fell down to my knees. When I looked up I saw her standing there watching me. Her beautiful brown eyes pierced right through my heart. I missed when her gaze would make me feel warm, but now it hurt.

 

"Juli, Kajima...I know I did you wrong. I don't blame you for leaving me at the Han R. I was waiting for you since eight. When you didn't show up, i didn't know what to do. I followed where my feet would take me now here I am. Doesnt that mean anything to you? Mianhe that I hurt you, mianhe that I left you, mianhe that I didnt trust you, mianhe that I wasnt there for when your world crashed down."

 

I saw her fall to her knees and weep. I ran to her tree and climbed up and jumped onto her balcony. I ran to her and wrapped her in my arms. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter