Wherefor arte thou Kyuhyun

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JULI'S POV

 

I coughed and patted my chest. Kyu..he...no. Juli stop lying to yourself. He never loved you all those months. He lied to you, he wouldn't let you explain what happened. I calmed myself down and ate my porridge. I tried to shake off the thoughts of Kyu but it was alot harder than I thought it would be. My heart ached...Probably heart burn..nothing else. NOTHING ELSE. I mentally slapped myself. Today I will go and visit Donghae and Siwon oppa to see how theyre doing! I picked up my bowl and went to the kitchen to clean the dishes. I skipped upstairs to change into a pair of capri's and a cute t shirt. I brushed my hair and my phone buzzed. I picked it up and...

 

Juli, I don't know if you're awake or if you're busy. But please answer me. I really miss you. I want to meet you tonight and explain myself. I can't stand knowing that we aren't together. Remember, our tree at the Han R. At 9 p.m. I will be waiting. Xx Kyuhyunnie

 

(I FORGOT TO MENTION SHE GOT A NEW PHONE >.< TOLD YOU I WAS BAD AT THIS!!)

 

I scoffed. I tossed my phone onto my bed and continued to get ready. My heart hurt a bit more when I exited his text. Aish. I looked in the mirror to check everything. I noticed the necklace, the star, that my appa gave me was gone. AIGO, WHERE DID IT GO?!?

 

I frantically searched my room. I tore up my whole room trying to find my necklace. AIGO I CANT FIND IT, IT MEANT SO MUCH TO ME!!! I finally just gave up and sat down on my floor. I slapped myself on the forehead. Where did I have it left?! I didn't notice it was even gone! I sighed and just got up and headed out the door.

 

Today I planned to go grocery shopping and make some food for Siwon and Donghae. The hospital food must be awful. Omma and Appa had told me earlier that they were going to a meeting with the Lee's. So far they aren't pressing charges...But I'm still crossing my fingers.

 

I got to the market and parked my car. I picked up ingrediants to make kimbap, a small container of kimchi. Hmm what else? I got assorted fruits to cut up and then I paid for everything.

 

I spent the next two hours making kimbap and cutting up fruits. I packaged everything into cute little lunch boxes for them to eat from. I just hope they are well. Last time I saw them, they were so bruised up badly and hurting so much. I placed the boxes into my bag and started to drive to the hospital.

 

"Ah, annyeong, chonun Choi Juli Ana, I am here to see my brother Choi Siwon and my close friend Lee Donghae."

 

"Ah yes maam, they should be awake right now."

 

"Thank you!" I walked to Siwon's room first. I knocked on the door to make sure they weren't doing something.

 

"Come in" Siwon's voice was so faint and weak. It made me feel really sad.

 

"ANNYEONG SIWON OPPA!!" I flashed my smile as I saw him grinning, i ran to him and gave his a kiss and hugged him gently. 

 

"I brought you lunch oppa! I didn't know if they were feeding you well!" I took out his lunch box and gave it to him.

 

"Ah thank you Juli, waaaah this looks so delicious!" He stuffed his face with the kimbap and rice I packed.

 

"Ahh Daebak!" He gave me a thumbs up.

 

"So oppa, what happened between you and Donghae oppa...?" This, i said more quietly.

 

"He hurt you didn't he? When you came home, crying?" I looked stunned. Omg...was that...OMIGOSH >.< 

 

"MWOH?! Siwon oppa why didn't you just ask?"

 

"Cause I didn't want to make you answer me when you were already hurting so badly" he smiled softly.

 

Both of them got severly hurt because of me...NO IT WAS KYUHYUN'S FAULT. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter