Graduation

My Very Own Romeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JULI'S POV

Today is our final day at University. We all lined up and got our certificates. Tears were being shed everywhere and there were alot of "Goodbyes" and "Lets Hang Out Soon!'s" . Omma, Appa, and Siwon had come to watch me get my degree and gave me flowers and alot of kisses. Everyone was going out afterwards, so Me and Bommie decided to go out for ice cream! 

 

"Two large ice cream sundaes, vanilla, chocolate chip, cookies and cream with extra hot fudge, marshmellows, sprinkles, and bananas!" I told the lady. Hey, it was our last day and we were going ALL OUT!!! When we got our ice cream we dove in immediately.

 

"YAAAAH SO GOOD!!" Bommie squealed. "I CANT BELIEVE WERE DONE WITH SCHOOL YAAAY!!! MY OMMA AND APPA TOLD ME I CAN FINALLY MOVE OUT!! I already started hunting for a nice apartment!" 

 

"SAME HERE!!!" Me and Bommie had been searching apartments near each other so we could hang out everyday! 

 

We continued to talk of where we should move. We were thinking the heart of Seoul ^-^ . We finished our ice cream and parted ways. I drove home and got changed into a pair of pink shorts and a cream lace top. I put on some crochet shoes and light makeup. I was going to meet Kyu at Lotte world soon. When I finished getting ready it was around 6 P.M. No one was home because Omma and Appa had gone on a dinner date while Siwon left to the gym. I got into my car and started driving there.

 

Kyu had been waiting outside the gate so when he wasn't looking I hugged him from behind.

 

"Hey princess!" He gave me a peck on the lips. "YAAAH, you look beautiful, you ready to go inside?" 

 

"of course!!!" He put his arm around my waist and we went inside.

 

We paid for our tickets and we went straight to the gift shops. We tried in different ears and bow headbands. We took silly selcas of each other and after trying on so many headbands, we got matching sparkly pink ears! Hehe, he didn't mind getting pink, he even offered to buy those so they'd match my outfit. KYAAAA ^-^

 

KYUHYUN'S POV

We were walking hand in hand around the park. Since it was night time, all the lights were and it looked so pretty! We waited in line for our first ride which was a rollercoaster. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter