Failure

Baby Story

 

*I trust you completely*

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jongin’s POV

Mood swings + Food cravings

The worst combination ever.

It completely transformed Kyungie into a hungry and angsty little monster.

And the things he requested. Gosh. Who ate that kind of stuff?!Udon in Jajjangmyun sauce. Grilled fish with peanut butter. Ice cream with ketchup. YUCK. But somehow he managed to eat all of them looking as if he just tasted the best thing in the world. Still, I was worried. Those foods were hardly the healthiest for him and the babies. Plus he wasn’t getting more exercise. Then every morning he would cry about being fat in front of the mirror and in the next breath request some other fattening food. What was I going to do with this kid? I tried giving him a healthier choice of food but that ended in a lot of tears and tantrum. Recently I had resorted to hiding vegetables and vitamins in his food, just to get some healthy food into him. Luckily he still hadn’t find out about it. Also, I tried to get him to swim in the pool at the SM building twice a week.

But the past month was not all bad.

Not at all.

It was really good.

 

 

Especially at nights.

Heh. Of course there was great . With my ertic mind, how could there not be? (Although I did feel weird at invading the twins’ home at first, oops, a little TMI)

But there were other little things that I enjoyed so very much.

As Kyungie entered the second trimester, his mood swings reduced in number and occurred mainly during the day time. And as the weeks progressed, his belly started growing. So right now, I had taken to lying in bed beside his tummy and talking to the babies. Miracle and Hope. Kyungie chose that name. I loved talking to them, telling them that their daddies loved them very much and that to stay healthy. I honestly couldn’t wait to be able to hold them in my arms and sometimes I would joke that Kyungie was being selfish for being the only one who could feel them.

Today is the day Kyungie turned four months pregnant and we decided that it was time to go baby shopping before he was too big to leave the house. I was super excited to go baby shopping with Kyungsoo. Even though he was a little hesitant about leaving the house even when he was showing a little, I managed to persuade him. Since we found out the gender of the babies yesterday at the doctor’s office, I felt that it was the best timing to go shopping.

Kyungie wanted one girl and one boy. I wanted two girls. But honestly, it didn’t really matter to me. As long as the babies were healthy, I was contented. Turned out we are having……

 

 

 

Two identical boys.

 

I could only begin to imagine the amount of rebellion in the years to come. Gosh, I hoped they don’t take after me in my bad behaviours. Hopefully, they would be more like Kyungie. Then parenting would be a walk in the park.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo’s POV

At HomePlus at 7 in the morning

“I like this design more.”

Jongin yawned haven’t quite woken up and looked at the design. “Hmm, but this crib seems kind of big. Can it fit in our room?”

“True.” HomePlus was pretty empty which was the reason we came this early. I was wearing a Jongin’s T-shirt because it was big on me. Even though Jongin kept assuring me that no one could see, I as subconsciously slouching forward to hide my belly. Manager hyung came with us to help having one kid of his own. In the end we purchased two cribs, a double stroller and a changing table--cardboard. We stocked up on diapers, clothes, pacifiers and bottles as well. The total bill came up to 989,000 won. Still pretty steep for us even though we had tried our best to choose those that were on sale. As Manager Hyung loaded our buys onto the van, we headed to the food court to grab some food. Then we headed to the main entrance of HomePlus. We had agreed with Manager hyung to meet there where he would drive the van to pick us up before heading back to the dormitory.

Apparently the furniture must have been quite a hassle to handle because Manager hyung was not there yet when we reached the main entrance. So I sat on the bench and nibbled on some dduk that we had just bought. Jongin sat beside me with his arm around my shoulders.

“Is that EXO? OMG it’s D.O. and Kai!”

Crap.

I instinctively slouched forward and wrapped my hands around my tummy. Jongin shifted his body to shield me from the stares. Pretty soon a crowd had gathered around us. People were snapping photos on their phones while shoving paper and pen in our faces for signatures. Everyone was talking at once, trying to get our attention. My head started to spin and I began to feel a little dizzy. My eyes started to blur and my heart was pounding so far. Fear and panic began to cloud my mind. Thankfully I heard the familiar honk of Manager hyung’s van.

“Move aside!” Manager hyung had jumped out of the van and started squeezing his way towards us. Wordlessly, Jongin shrugged off his jacket and wrapped in around me before helping me up and guiding me towards the van as Manager hyung tried to hold off the quickly increasing crowd of fans. I felt so cornered, so trapped, so scared. I leaned onto Jongin’s body and desperately held on to his arm for support. Fans were all over the place, trying to grab on to us. Jongin wrapped his strong arms around me and shielded me from the fans. I felt so weak and dizzy that he was practically carrying me to the van. The walk to the van felt so long and it felt as if the van was moving further and further away from us, no matter how much we walked.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed hold of my hand. I tried to wring my hand free but the hand refused to let go. I glanced in the direction of the owner of the hand when out of the blue, another person’s hand came out of nowhere and scratched me across the face. I froze in shock as the cut on my face stung.

“Hands off.” Jongin said harshly.

His face was flushed red with anger and his eyes were shooting daggers at the fans. He roughly pulled the fan’s hand off mine before lifting me up bridal style and walking briskly to the van. Once I was safely in the van, he called out to manager hyung before tightly shutting the door.Soon, Manager hyung was in the van and we whisked away from the scene. I slumped in my seat, reeling from the incident. My hands were still shaking and my head was still spinning.

 

 

 

And then, I out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jongin’s POV

In the van

“Kyunsoo? KYUNGSOO!”

I had just leaned back to grab the first aid kit and when I turned back, Kyungsoo was slumped in his seat lifelessly.

No. This couldn’t be happening!

“Hyung! Go to the hospital! Quick!!” At the sound of my urgency, Manager hyung stepped on the accelerator.

“Kyungsoo ah… Wake up… Don’t scare me like this…” I wasn’t one who cried often. In fact I seldom cried. But looking at Kyungsoo’s unresponsive face brought fresh tears to my eyes as I cradled him in my arms. What was I going to do? I didn’t think I could survive in a world without him. Hugging him tightly in my arms, I could feel his chest rising up and down steadily.

Relief flooded my mind and I heaved a sigh of relief. Then anger took over.

Those girls. I swear I could kill them right now.

Pissed. I was beyond pissed. Rage filled me and all I could see was red. Who gave them the permission to touch him? Fans? Scratching his face like that and you called yourself a fan? Couldn’t they see that he was feeling very uncomfortable with the attention? Couldn’t they just give him some space to breathe? I felt so angry that I could hardly breathe. My hands trembled with fury as I tried to apply some medicine on the cut on his face.

I had never felt so angry in my life. If anything happened to Kyungsoo, I swear I could kill. If anything happened to the babies, I swear someone’s head was going to be rolling. Angry tears welled up in my eyes.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was mine. Mine alone. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Enjoy~ and a big hello to new subscribers! 

Thanks for reading and leave a comment ^^

HUGS AND KISSES \(^~^)/