Not everyone has the opportunity to experience such happiness as I have. Despite all the pain I consider myself lucky to have been able to experience this kind of love and the happiness it brings.
This is the side-story of 'Hospital Happiness'. It might be able to fill in some blanks for that story, for those who have read it. So, this is the story of what happened with Taeyeon and Yoseob.
Thanks for reading :)<3
- She's quiet and shy, but when you get to know her she can give you the laugh of your life.
- She keeps a bit to herself and doesn't easily share her feelings and inner worries with others.
- She's very mature for her age and knows what it's like to take responsibility.
- The slaphappy, childish romeo of our story.
- He hates seeing people sad, hance he always tries to cheer people up.
- He is always up to something.
- He loves surprises, especially giving it to someone else.
- And he loves ice cream...
- The calm, kind and caring best friend of Yoseob.
- He's always there to support but likes to stay in the background.
- He's takes care of Yoseob when his parents are out of town.