It Hurts

It Hurts

Tiffany's POV

I clapped my hands in delight as Taeyeon showed me the divorce papers, with two signatures at the bottom, one being Taeyeon's and the other being Leeteuk's.

"So, it's official?" I asked her, smiling with my eyes.

She nodded, "As soon as I send this off in the mail to the court, it'll be official."

I hugged her tightly around the neck. She hugged me by the waist, stepping back slightly because the force of my sudden hug pushed her back, onto the wall. When I leaned back slightly, our bodies were still resting against each other. "Fany." Taeyeon breathed.

I used one hand to support my body from crushing Taeyeon's and used the other hand to cup Taeyeon's cheek. I leaned in, already closing my eyes as our lips met in a kiss.

One arm of hers was wrapped around my waist, pulling me close, while her other arm trailed up and down my back body, down my spine and onto my bottom, where it rested and squeezed. I yelped slightly into Taeyeon's mouth at her erted actions. She giggled into the kiss and I rolled my eyes at her behavior before continuing the kiss.

We stopped the kiss at the same time, needing oxygen. I rested my forehead against hers, "So, when are we going to tell our dad's about this?" I asked gently.

She shrugged and wrapped both arms around my waist as she leaned back on the wall, pulling my body on hers, "Don't know, but we will sooner or later."

I nodded and kissed her once more before burying my face into her neck and hugging her, liking her embrace.

"Love you." Taeyeon whispered into my ear before kissing it softly.

"Love you too." I said into her neck, my voice muffled. It was true. I do love Taeyeon, I really do. In fact, I think I've always loved her, since the day I met her, I knew she was different.

Mianheee for the short chapter! It's just that it's Mother's Day, and I am busy. But I feel bad for not updating. And, I also think that I might end the story soon, I'm running out of ideas, plus I have a good idea for a YulSic or TaeNy story. But, it might be TaeNy because I already have two on going YulSic fics.

So, story might end in a couple chapters, or the next chapter.