It Hurts

It Hurts

Tiffany's POV

I held the application up to Siwon, "Siwon, is this the Kim Taeyeon I know?"

He widened his eyes, "Huh?" he asked, getting up from his desk and moving closer to me. I handed him the application and he eyed it.

"Yes it is." he mumbled, concentrated on the paper.

For some reason, my heart began to beat fast. Siwon furrowed his eyebrows, "Why would she need a job?" he muttered.

"Are you going to accept her?" I asked.

He looked at me, "Only if you want me to." he said sincerely.

I smiled, "It doesn't matter to me, this is your buisness, isn't it?"

He nodded, "I think I'm going to accept her."

Taeyeon's POV

I sighed, am I really going to walk into this interview with casual clothes on? I shrugged, oh well. I walked in and showed the message to the person at the front counter. She got up and motioned me to follow her, so I did.

We used the elevator to get up to the first floor, then she led me to a room.

135... 136... Ah, 137.

You could noticeably see how large room 137 was compared to other rooms. She smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up, "Good luck." she said, before knocking the door and walking off.

"Come in." I heard the manly voice.

I opened the door and saw Siwon sitting in a large chair behind his desk. He smiled, "Hey Taeyeon, long time no see."

I smiled slightly and stood awkwardly at the door. "Oh! Why don't you take a seat on the couch over there." he said, gesturing to one of the sofas in the corner. My mind seemed to wander, where was Tiffany?

Aish, Taeyeon, you are here for a job, not for Tiffany.

But still, I really miss her. I've tried to visit her before, but Leeteuk never allowed me to.

"Taeyeon?" Siwon called.

"Yea?" I asked.

He smiled, "You were spacing out, I called you like three times."

I smiled, "Ah, sorry." I replied.

He nodded, "No problem. So, if you don't mind me asking, why do you need a job? Don't you have Leeteuk and your father?"

Should I tell him the truth? Can I trust him?

I bit my lip. He raised an eyebrow, "Well?"

"Do not tell anyone, including Leeteuk and my father." I warned first.

He nodded and raised his right hand, "I promise."

"I ran away." 

He seemed silent for a moment, then he spoke, "Ran away? Why?"

"Leeteuk is quite the abuser." I said in amusment.

Why was I even telling him this? Siwon's eyes widened, "Leeteuk? Abusing you? No way. He would never do that."

I scoffed, "Even you won't believe me."

He furrowed his eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

"My own dad doesn't believe me. I've tried to leave Leeteuk, but that only resulted in a scold by my dad and a beat from my own 'husband'"

He lowered his head, "Oh.. sorry."

I smiled, "Nothing to be sorry about, it's not like you beat me. Anyways, I'm here for a job."

He lifted his head and smiled, "Right. Well, I'm just going to give you a job."

"Really?" I asked.

He nodded, "I know you are hard working."

I raised an eyebrow, "You've changed since high school."

I dreaded the next words he said.

"It's because I met Tiffany."

Tiffany's POV

I plopped a hand over my mouth to keep the gasps in. Taeyeon was beat by Leeteuk?

If you're wondering how I heard, I'm hiding under Siwon's desk. Yes, under his desk. 

So, Taeyeon ran away? But, she was the one who married Leeteuk, wasn't she?

And why did Leeteuk hit Taeyeon? He had to have a reason, right?

So many questions flooded through my head.

I need to talk to Taeyeon.

So, no TaeNy YET! Don't worry, they'll meet in the next chapter, I promise!