It Hurts

It Hurts

Tiffany's POV

I immediately frowned as Leeteuk ran up to Taeyeon and I, "Hey babe, let's walk to class, I waited for you. We are almost late." he said as she stood beside Taeyeon, who stood beside me.

Taeyeon smiled cheekily to me, almost as if to say 'Sorry'. I frowned and crossed my arms before walking to class myself, seeing Leeteuk wrap his arm around Taeyeon's shoulders.

I sat down with a thud into a random table, waiting for class to start as students chatted with their friends. The tables were made for two people, lined up in rows and columns, and, you guessed it, I was sitting alone.

I sighed and rested my head on the desk, suddenly feeling dizzy.

"You alright?" I heard a voice, it sounded oddly familiar, and... confident..

I raised my head and saw the guy who was at my house last night. What was his name? Ah, Siwon. He sat beside me, pulling the chair into the desk, sitting up straight while looking at me.

I raised my eyebrow. He gestured to me, "You okay?" he asked again.

"What?" I asked, holding my hand to my forehead, resting my elbow on the table.

"You look sort of pale." he stated.

I scoffed, "I'm always pale."

"You looked abnormally pale."

Why was he so worried? "I'm fine, okay?" I snapped.

He raised his hands in surrender, "Alright, sorry sorry. Just worried."

I eyed him, "Worried?"

He nodded. I breathed out, "Why would you be? I don't even know you."

He gestured to me, "Who wouldn't be worried by a pretty girl who looks sick?"

For some reason, I didn't feel special when he told me that. I scoffed, "I'm flattered." I replied in a flat tone.

If it was Taeyeon, I would probably be blushing right now, but it wasn't her, it was Siwon.

Siwon raised an eyebrow, "You should be."

I rolled my eyes and ignored him for the rest of the class. As I turned my head to the front of the room, I saw Taeyeon with Leeteuk. Leeteuk was talking about something while Taeyeon nodded in response, not really paying attention.

As I continued to watch them interact, Taeyeon looked over to me. I looked back. She bit her lip before looking back at Leeteuk.

I bit the inside of my cheek, what's going on with her?

-----------

I quickly walked home, not waiting for Taeyeon since I knew she was with Leeteuk. I opened the house door using my keys. I walked in and turned to close the door, when a foot stopped me from closing the door. I opened the door, looking at the foot's owner. It was Taeyeon.

I left the door open for her before turning and walking away. Taeyeon grabbed my wrist, "Wait."

I stopped walking and turned around. Taeyeon closed the door tightly and locked it before holding my waist and pinning me to the wall. She kissed my lips, sending butterflies through my stomach.

I know I'm supposed to be mad at her, but when she is kissing me like this, it's hard to stay mad at her. 

In the end, I gave up and put my hands around Taeyeon's neck, pulling her closer to me, deepening the kiss. I tangled my hand in her hair as we kissed.

After processing what was happening, I pushed Taeyeon gently by the shoulder. We both pulled away, breathing heavily. Taeyeon frowned.

"Ah, there you girls are! ---- Hey, what's wrong, why are you guys breathing so hard?" Doctor Kim appeared out of no where, pointing to the two of us.

I immediately removed my gloomy mood and smiled, "We raced back here."

Doctor Kim smiled and nodded, "You kids." I glanced at Taeyeon, who was now smiling and nodding.

I mentally rolled my eyes. "Anyways, you girls are staying home alone tonight, your father is going to his interview and I have late shifts at the hospital, and I have to visit your grandma." Doctor Kim told me.

I nodded, "Okay."

He smiled and kissed both of our foreheads in a father-like way, "Lock all the doors and windows, see you later."

We nodded and watched him leave the house, closing the door behind him. I glared at Taeyeon who stood there, eyeing me. I my heel and walked to my room.

I began to change out of my casual clothes, exhausted for some reason. Maybe it's all the school work, yea, all the school work. I changed into my usual tank top and shorts. 

I hadn't realized that Taeyeon was watching me the whole time, leaning on the doorway. I huffed my cheeks and slid into bed, wanting to go to sleep even though I didn't shower or eat for basically the whole day.

"Fany, get up, you haven't eaten anything today." Taeyeon told me, walking over to the bedside.

I ignored her and turned to my side, my back facing Taeyeon. She laid beside me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

I pried her arms off me. "Why?" I heard her ask gently, feeling hurt.

I bit my lip before answering.

"You have a boyfriend. You're cheating."

Realization seemed to hit her, as she stayed silent. I turned around, "I'm right, aren't I?"

Taeyeon nodded slowly. looking ashamed. I shook my head, "It's fine, be with him then."

She looked panicked as she hugged me tightly, "No!"

I didn't do anything, leaving my arms to my side as Taeyeon hugged me.

"I don't love him. I love you. It's just, it's complicated. Fany, please have faith in me." she mumbled into my neck.

"Have faith? The person I love is not breaking up with their boyfriend, yet she still is kissing me and hugging me. How would I know you won't do the same to me?"

I immediately regretted the words as soon as they came out, but hey, I was angry and jealous, don't blame me. Taeyeon lifted her face from my neck. I was surprised to see tears flowing down her face. "But, I love you." she said softly.

I couldn't bear looking into her eyes, turning my head slightly.

"Stephanie Hwang." Taeyeon called sternly.

I gulped and turned my head back towards Taeyeon. The tears were still there, but they stopped flowing. It amazed me how Taeyeon could just stop her tears in a flash.

I felt warm hands on my cheek, cupping my face. Taeyeon looked deeply into my eyes.

"I love you. Remember that. I love you. Only you. I don't even like Leeteuk. Sure, he is a good guy, but I have no feelings for him. Whenever I'm with him, I think of you. I love you, Fany, not him. Remember this, okay?"

I nodded, slightly stunned by her small speech. But, why did she want me to remember it so much?

She smiled and kissed my forehead, "Remember it." she whispered, letting her lips linger against my forehead.

I felt a bad feeling starting to stir in my stomach.

Something was wrong.