It Hurts

It Hurts

Tiffany's POV

Omo! Omo! Omo! She confessed to me! (Insert epic fangirl scream here) And now, we are kissing! It wasn't a peck on the lips, but it wasn't a full-blown make out session either, it was just right. It was enough to leave both of us breathless, literally, we had to pull away to get more oxygen.

I saw Taeyeon had tears in her eyes while she smiled at me, leaning our foreheads together, "This isn't a joke, right?"

I shook my head and smiled widely, "No joke. I, Tiffany Hwang, love you, Kim Taeyeon."

She smiled widely and hugged my waist, putting her head in my neck. I let my head rest on hers as we hugged. So, what were we? Girlfriends? But Taeyeon is still dating Leeteuk. 

After remembering about Leeteuk, I pulled away. Taeyeon frowned and looked at me, "What?"

"Leeteuk." I answered simply.

Taeyeon made an 'O' with . I raised an eyebrow, "What are you going to do?"

Taeyeon bit her lip, "I'll... break up with him."

I wanted to say I was satisfied, but I wasn't. Why did she hesitate to say that? If she really loved me, wouldn't she answer it right away?

"When?" I continued with my questions.

She didn't answer for a while. I poked her shoulder, "When?" I asked again.

"When I have time." she answered.

I frowned. "And when is that?"

"Whenever I have the time." she answered with the same words.

"So you're going to continue to date him?" I asked.

She didn't respond. My heart thumped, waiting for her answer. She nodded slowly.

I gritted my teeth and turned my back on her, facing the wall. "Fany.." she called gently.

I ignored her and crossed my arms. "Fany" she called again. I felt arms wrap around my waist and a weight on my shoulder. I glanced slightly and saw Taeyeon resting her head on my shoulder.

Taeyeon smiled when I looked at her. "Are you mad?"

I nodded once. "Wae?" she asked.

I scoffed, "Why do you think?"

She shrugged. I sighed, "If you really love me, wouldn't you break up with him right away? Why do you have to wait?"

"Be- because..." she stuttered.

I raised an eyebrow, "Because?"

Taeyeon sighed and turned my body around, making me facing her. My arms were still crossed as we sat on the bed.

"Fany, Leeteuk isn't a bad guy. He was a good boyfriend while he lasted, even though I knew I will never love him, he loves me. He's admitted it to me before, but I shrugged him off. Whenever he said 'I love you' to me, I never responded to him. And it hurt him, but he kept on trying with me." She sighed and ran her hand through her hair, "What I'm trying to say is I don't want to be to harsh on him."

I held out my pinky, and she looked at me weirdly, "Promise me you'll break up with him as soon as possible."

She smiled and interlocked her pinky with mine, "I promise."

I stuck my tongue out at her, "You better."

"Or what?" she smirked.

"I...." I started, trying to come up with something good.

"Won't kiss you for a year!" I announced.

She gasped, "No, you wouldn't"

I giggled slightly at our playfulness, nodding, "I would."

She smiled widely and interlocked our hands, "Deal. I'll break up with him as soon as possible, or I won't get to kiss you for a year."

I smiled and hugged Taeyeon's smaller body as we laid on the bed, eventually falling asleep.