It Hurts

It Hurts

Tiffany's POV

Doctor Kim already took the guest room, leaving Taeyeon with no room. She setttled herself on the couch, looking uncomfortable. I raised an eyebrow, "What are you doing?"

She looked at me, "Going to sleep?" she replied with a questioning tone.

I walked over and grabbed her hand, pulling her up to stand. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder, and I felt her arm slip around my waist, "You're going to sleep with me." I said boldly, even though inside I felt my knees weakening from her touch.

Through out the car ride, I thought about my feelings for Taeyeon. And, if I don't love her, I like her. Alot..

She widened her eyes, "With you?"

I nodded and giggled at her expression, "It's not like we are going to do anything."

She relaxed, "Not going to do anything." she repeated in a whisper.

I rolled my eyes and dragged her to my room. Since I was still in my casual clothes, I stripped off of my shirt, leaving me in my tank top. Taeyeon turned around, "What are you doing?" she asked.

I giggled silently at her reaction, seeing her cheeks were red. "Changing."

"In front of me?" she retorted.

I shrugged, even though she couldn't see me, "We are both girls."

"Don't you feel uncomfortable?"

"No, we are friends, aren't we?"

She nodded solemnly and turned around, "Friends."

I jumped into my bed and pulled the blanket up, already changed into my tanktop and shorts. She raised an eyebrow, "You sleep in that?"

I nodded, "Yes, why?"

She shrugged, "Nothing."

She lifted her shirt up, bringing her tanktop slightly up, enough for me to see her flat stomach, I immediately hid my burning face into the covers. I felt the blanket being lifted slightly and the bed dipping, indicating Taeyeon entered the bed.

I don't know why I was so nervous, we've slept together before. Was it because we were both in tank top and shorts? Yes, maybe. Or because we weren't in a hospital bed? That too.

I felt myself shiver slightly, feeling the breeze through the window. I guess Taeyeon felt me shiver, as she turned and hugged my waist, I gasped softly at the sudden contact, my heart beating rapidly.

"You're cold." she stated.

I nodded, afraid to move as our bodies were against each other. Taeyeon snuggled into me more. Oh gosh! Don't do that...

"I'll make you warmer." she giggled cheekily.

I rolled my eyes, even though my back was facing her. I found myself snuggling back into her, liking the feeling of closeness.

"Night, Fany-ah."

"Night, Tae."