It Hurts

It Hurts

Tiffany's POV

If you were wondering where Doctor Kim was, he left the hospital to work at another hospital. I don't know why, he never told me. He just left.

Like Taeyeon did.

I sighed and followed my dad to the car he rented until ours gets transported over here. He opened the trunk and I placed my pink suitcase in the back before quietly getting in the passenger seat.

My dad looked at me oddly as he sat in the drivers seat, "Miyoung, are you alright?"

I scowled as he called me my Korean name, "No, I'm not."

He furrowed his eyebrows, "What's wrong?"

I turned to hm slightly, "What happened to Taeyeon?" I asked, slightly more urgent than I intended.

He looked taken  aback at first, before he cleared his throat. Something was going on.

"I don't think I'm in the place to tell you."

"Tell me what?" I asked.

He shook his head, "Maybe later, and with that, he drove off."

I slumped into the seat, staring out the window.

I'll find you, Taeyeon.

-------------

My dad parked in front of an apartment. We don't even have a house? We have an apartment?

"Ta da!" He said as he unlocked the doors.

I ignored him and walked out, standing by the trunk. I heard him sigh as he opened the trunk. I grabbed my suitcase and waited by the entrance of the building. He opened the door and walked in, greeted by the person at the counter.

We got our keys and everything and we entered the elevator. It was awkwardly silent until we heard the ding of the elevator.

I remembered the person at the counter saying room B5. I looked around for B5, and found it. I waited for my dad to open the door. Since he had two suitcases, he fumbled with the keys. I sighed and grabbed the keys with my free hand, opening it easily.

I walked in, and was surprised to see it looked like a regular house. If I took a picture from here, it wouldn't seem like an apartment. I walked off to find my room. We had 3 bedrooms. One for me, one for my dad, and a guest room, I suppose.

I picked a random room and began unpacking my suitcase. I felt my dad watching me as he leaned on the doorway. I, who was getting slightly annoyed by his staring, turned around, "Can you please stop staring?"

He raised his hands in mock surrender, "Sorry, I was waiting for you to finish."

I squinted my eyes, "Why?"

He scratched the back of his neck, "You're going to college."

-----------

Sorry it's not a very long update, I have school in a few.

I get to skip last period to set up my project >:D

Then tommorow I have to stand by my project for the whole day :(

Then Friday I have a few tests, and a big volley ball game.

Wish me luck!