The Little Things

The Month of May
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Little Things

 

 

"-Seohyun told me that Dara unnie came to ask Seungri for some help so he ditched Seo baby at the mall then he totally forgot about their date later on that night and made Seohyunnie sit at the restaurant for three hours all by herself! Jiyong you have to talk to Seungri that is no way to treat a lady especially not someone as precious as Seohyun."  Yoona informed her boyfriend with a displeased expression.

"Yeah, sure." Jiyong answered nonchalantly.

Yoona rolled onto her stomach on his bed. "Are you even listening to me?"

"mmm-hmm," he agreed readily, though he never looked up from his work. He was in the zone tonight, there were all sort of inspirations running his head that he had to write down.

She frowned; he was always like this when he got to work. Sometimes she wondered what was more important to her or work. "So you'll buy me that pair of stilettos we saw the other day?" She asked.

"That's great." Again, he agreed carelessly.

"Jiyong," Yoona kneeled on the bed, "I'm going to strip now." She said in her iest voice.

"Sure, whatever you want baby." Yet he still hadn't looked up.

Work it was, he loved work way much more than her. She glared at him in fury, ready to chock him. No, she was not about to be one of those crazy girlfriends that craved his attention every minute. If he didn't want to give her his time of the day, then she wouldn't bother giving him hers. "I'm going home," she jumped off of the bed.

"I'll go with you."

If she was surprised that he responded this time she didn't show it. Not even bothering to wait for him, she rushed out of his apartment as quickly as she could. She was not about to let him off that easy, not after the cold shoulders he gave her. "Wait up!" Yoona heard him call out to her, causing her to quicken her pace.

Yoona vented silently in anger while Jiyong remained seemingly unaware of her tension on their way to her house. Needless to say the walk back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter