Yuck

The Month of May
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuck

 

"Wu Yi Fan!" A voice shouted out Kris' name.

"Uh oh." The former leader of EXO-M mumbled to himself as he pushed himself off of the couch he had been laying on. It always meant trouble when she shouted his Chinese name. "What's up?" He asked when a peeved Yoona came in a few seconds later with their two year old son, Wu Tianze, straddled on her hip.

"Don't what's up me. I leave you with our son for half a day and you already taught him a bad word." Yoona scowled, expressing her obvious displeasure.

"What bad word?"

"Tianze tell daddy the bad word you learned." She shifted her attention to their son.

"Yuck." Tianze did as he was told while scrunching up his face.

Kris chuckled at his son's comical face then suddenly stopped when he saw the dark look on his wife's face.

"Tianze go and play while I give your daddy a time out." Yoona instructed before lowering Tianze onto the floor. The minute Tianze was out of ear shot; Yoona whipped her head around and glared at Kris.

"Oh, come on it's not that bad of a word." Kris defended himself even though he knew it was a lost cause.

"No, it's not that bad." Yoona admitted, "But next thing you know he's going to learn to say , then stupid and maybe even f***."

"I'm sorry," Placing his hands over her shoulders, he gave her a squeeze. "I swear it was by accident. We were reading one of Tianze'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter