Crazy Girl

The Month of May
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crazy Girl

requested by: fawnbeybe

 

"It's a great day don't you think?" Yoona said, leaning back into her boyfriend's lean arms.

Luhan chuckled, sending vibrations down her back. "Only you would think that."

She craned her neck around, her lips jutting out in a pout. "I thought you liked the rain."

Lowering his head, his lips brushed against her forehead. "I only like it because you do."

Yoona turned her head back to the window, her fingers tracing over the raindrops sliding down. "I've always liked rain. It's so calming with the sound of the raindrops. I could sit here all day just watching it rain."

"Hmmm, I suppose." Luhan hummed. "It is the very reason why I met you."

Droplets of water poured down from the grey clouds, raining cats and dogs. "So much for super sunny all day." Luhan grumbled as he rushed into a nearby bus stop to get out of the rain. He attempted to wipe off as much water as he could before it could seep in through his clothes. He stared back at the darkening sky. Great, how was he supposed to get home now? He knew he shouldn't have stayed late for extra practice. He pulled out his cell and groaned when it didn't light up. Just his luck, no battery. I guess I'll just wait it out. Luhan thought to himself. 

He sat down on the bench and withdrew a book from his backpack. Time to learn some Korean. "Yeo-yeoja," this is hopeless, Luhan groaned after struggling saying the word several times. You'll learn faster if you get a girlfriend. His teacher advised him. Pfffttt, Luhan scoffed. Nobody was going to date a man who only knew broken Korean. He had just moved to Korea to attend Korea University for his bachelors however learning Korean proved to be a more difficult task than he had anticipated. Out of the corner he saw something go past him or rather a someone. He squinted hard, trying to see past the mist that was starting to form. 

It was a girl twirling in the rain, quite happily from the way she was giggling. She's crazy. Luhan concluded after he watched her dance around for a few minutes. Albeit, she looked very elegant with the way she danced. From the way she moved, he assumed she was a ballet dancer. To his surprise, she came running his way seconds later. 

"Phew," she re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter