Price to Pay

The Month of May
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Price to Pay

Requester: imthenymph

"Hey." Yoona greeted her boyfriend with a kiss on the cheek. 

"Don't hey me." Seunghyun snapped back, expressing his pent up anger since last night.

"Awww, is my wittle bingu having a mood swing today?" Yoona in her baby voice as she pinched his cheeks.

Seunghyun silently shoved off her hands but made sure to do it gently.

"What's wrong Tabi?" Her playful nature turned to one of concern. He had never reacted so unresponsive before. Normally, he would be suffocating her with his love by now. Had she done something wrong?

While Yoona was deep in thought, Seunghyun sneaked a glance at his girlfriend. Okay, maybe he was taking this too far. She looked like she was ready to burst in tears. "Where were you last night?"

"Last night?" 

"Yes, why didn't you show up at my movie premiere last night."

Yoona's face softened. "You know I can't go, that would cause too much gossip for the both of us."

"We could always tell them that we're dating."

"Oh, yes let me be the one to crush their TOP/Boom or TOP/CL fantasy." She replied sarcastically. "And while we are at it let's add some more anti-fans to my already very long hate Im Yoona list. And if we get enough people we might even be able to create a fan war between Sones and VIPs. Such a brilliant idea sweetie. Why didn't I think of it before?"

"I would protect you against them." Seunghyun grumbled. 

"What about our careers, my sisters, your brothers?" As much as she wanted to let the world know that she was happily in love, there was too much at stake. Both of them loved their jobs too much to simply call it quits now. Not to mention if they did in fact that they were dating, it would affect a lot more people than just the two of them.

He sighed, his shoulders sagging in defeat. "You're right." He was no match for her quick wits and sharp tongue. "But it was still wrong of you not to support me. You didn't even call or text me."

"I'm sorry." She apologized, cupping his hands with hers. "I'll make it up to you."

Hook, line, sinker. "Great, I know just how you can make it up to me."

"Uhhh..." she hesitated. "Don't tell me you want to dress like a maid and serve you all day."

"That's..." He stared back at his girlfriend, mouth wide open. "I was going to say you should woo me but your idea is way much better."

"Woo you? But we're already dating. What is there to woo?"

"Yes, as in treat me in a romantic dinner. Pretend we're not dating yet. Think of me as a woman and you're a man who's trying to woo me. This is the price you have to pay for not showing me your support." Seunghyun explained, a smile crept it's way to his lips.

Yoona scrunched up her nose. His request was so weird. "Waitt..." she narrowed her eyes cautiously. "Why do I feel like you planned this all along."

"Of course not, sweetie. I'm not as evil witted as you." He said with a fake innocent grin.

Yoona sighed in defeat. A dinner wouldn't be so bad, she supposed. "Fine, romantic dinner at Seungri's house. Get there on your own."

"Why Seungri's? What's wrong with my place?" Seunghyun raised an eyebrow. 

"So I can plan our romantic dinner without you peeping in and ruining the surprise." She reasoned. 

"It's a date." He agreed. Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

~*~

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter