Not a Boy

The Month of May
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not a Boy

requested by: lovesnow

 

"Give that back!" Sehun shouted as he chased after the lithe figure in front of him down one of the many hallways of SM Entertainment. Thankfully, it was late into the night so there weren't many people around.

"Not unless you tell me who it's for!" Yoona taunted, laughing at her own evilness.

"What's going on?" Suho, the ever attentive leader, came out of one of the practice rooms and questioned Luhan who was close by.

"Sehun wanted to ask my opinion on a gift he got for you know who. Then Yoona showed up and asked who it's for. When Sehun wouldn't say who, she stole the gift swearing that she won't return the box unless he tells her who it's for. So now he's chasing after her for the gift." Luhan explained. Suho nodded and headed back inside as if it was just another day at work. Luhan gave another look down the hall where he had last seen Sehun. Hopefully this little action of Yoona's will speed up Sehun's process.

"Come out, come out, where ever you are." Sehun coaxed in a soothing tone.

Yoona took a sharp breath and ducked behind a sofa. Why was she hiding again? She questioned herself, her hand gripped around the rectangular box. Oh yeah, because she stole his gift when Sehun refused to tell who it was for. Now that she had time to analyze her actions, she had no idea what came over her. All she knew was her heart was racing when she heard Sehun say it was for her. The emphasized her had to mean it was for a special someone. What's wrong with me? Yoona chastised herself. She should be happy for him yet another part of her ached at the thought of him having a lover. Either way he didn't have to tell her anything. And as a noona she shouldn't have used such brute force. He'll tell you when he wants to or... when he and the girl starts dating. Yoona gulped at the second part. I should go and apologize. She pushed herself off of the ground.

Suddenly the door to room she was hiding in burst open, letting a flood of light in. Yoona blinked a couple times, letting her eyes adjust to the brightness. "Aha found you!" Sehun exclaimed proudly as he flicked the lights on in the room.

Yoona crossed her arms in front of her chest defensively. "That's because I'm not hiding."

"Ummm hmm," Sehun replied, it was obvious he wasn't convinced. "And that's why you're in a room all by yourself...in the dark." 

"I like being in the dark."

"Sure." He approached her with an outstretched hand. "My box please."

"Not until you tell me who it's for." Yoona answered and held the closer to her body, completely forgetting her original plan of apologizing for her childish actions.

"I don't think you want to know who it's for." 

Why not? Was it because he was afraid of hurting her feelings? Was it possible that he knew of her feelings for him? But how he would know? The only ones who knew were her eight sisters and they had been sworn to secrecy. Unless Seohyun told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter