Ownership

The Month of May
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ownership

 

"What are you doing here?" Was the first thing Yoona said to Taecyeon as he stood outside of her apartment.  If her question wasn't enough to tell him she didn't want her around her glare and deep scowl certainly was.

"Uh," he fidgeted under her gaze and opted to staring at his feet. "Can we talk?"

"Not unless you're going to apologize first," she informed her, her foot tapping on the floor in impatience.

"What?" His head jerked up. "But I didn't even do anything wrong." Bad move.

Without saving another word, Yoona attempted to shove the door. Thankfully with a lighting fast reflex, Taecyeon jammed his foot into the door. "Get your foot out of my apartment," she hissed. She was no in mood to talk to him especially after what happened after last night.  "Or I'll step on your foot," she added when he didn't budge.

As Yoona raised her foot high above, ready to stomp on his foot, Taecyeon murmured a soft apology. "I'm sorry."

"What's that?" She lowered her foot slightly but still kept her hand on the door, ready to close it on him anytime.

"I'm sorry." He spoke at louder volume for her to hear.

Moving away for the door, she allowed him to come. "Exactly what are you sorry for?"

"Do I really have to say it? Isn't sorry enough?" He pouted, unable to let go a part of his ego. Yoona shot him a look that said, 'what do you think?'  

"Okay, I'm sorry for punching that guy last night," Taecyeon apologized even though he wasn't sorry in the least. The guy had asked for it. "But in my defense the guy was making the making move on you, I saw that ert eyeing you like you were some sort of dessert."

"I can take care of myself, thank you very much." she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I know that," Taecyeon nodded, "But I'm your boyfriend and I want to take care of you."

"Ugghhhh," Yoona groaned, throwing up her hands in the air in frustration. "You still don't get it do you?"

"What?" At that moment, Taecyeon resembled a child, lost and confused.

"You always do this!" She jabbed at his chest, it didn't hurt though. "You always get so possessive and jealous when I'm even near a guy. Why?!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter