Hands Off

The Month of May
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hands Off

 

Waving a hand over the pot, Yoona took a waft of the smell. “Mmmm-hmmm,” she nodded in satisfaction at the pleasant smell. Spinning around to the counter, Yoona chopped at the vegetables she had washed up earlier. Suddenly a pair of strong arms wrapped themselves around her waist, giving her a back hug. She didn’t have to turn around to know who it was. Smiling softly to herself, she asked, “So how was work?”

He placed his head on her shoulder, his face rubbing against hers. “Awful,” he pouted, “I missed you and Hana at work. I want to take tomorrow off.”

Yoona chuckled lightly. “That’s what you say every day,” she teased. “Yet you still go to work.”

“That’s because I hired a bunch of idiots.” He shoved his face into her neck and groaned. “Why do they have to be so useless?” He exaggerated, muffling his complaint into her hair.

“They’re not useless,” she shook her head, tickling his nose with her hair. “They just need their president to sign the papers."

“Hmmm, then you and Hana should just come with me to work to keep me company.”

Yoona rolled her eyes at her husband’s excessive neediness. “Hana and I are not going to work with you.” She stated, putting her foot down.

He sighed, knowing that he was arguing against a lost battle. "Speaking of Hana, where is she anyway?"

"Asleep," she nodded her head to the baby monitor that showed him a perfect view of their daughter.

A devious slowly formed over his lips, "Good, we finely have some time for ourselves." He withdrew his hands and pulled on the apron's knot, loosening its hold on her form. His fingers lightly treaded their way from her hip back to her waist. Before his hand could go any lower, Yoona gave him a whack on the hand. "Ow!" He casted a hurt look.

"Hands off Tabi," she warned, her brows creasing together in all seriousness. "I did not lose fifty pounds of fat just to gain it back up again."

A smile re his face. "It's alright with me if you keep the fifty pounds on." He commented.

Yoona frowned and flicked him in the head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter