English version

Love in Silence

Under a very heavy rain, a girl standing on the road side. The look on her face was so sad, empty eyes staring at passing vehicles in front of her. She looked so desperate. Rain water that rolling down on her cheeks successfully disguise the tears that kept out of her eyes.

“Appa, eomma, mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae,” she said between her sobs.

Sense of remorse and guilt continued to haunt her. ‘If I didn’t force appa and eomma to quickly return to Korea and to celebrate my graduation. If they remain in Japan, they won’t killed in a plane crush. Jung Eunji, you really selfish!’ The girl named Jung Eunji kept cursing herself.

Eunji closed her eyes, her feet slowly move toward the middle of the highway.

TIINN!!! BRAK!

Am I die?’ Eunji thought.

She can felt her body ached, but Eunji still can feel the air around her. Eunji also felt something heavy rest on her body.

Eunji slowly opened her eyes. And her eyes widened when she saw a man on top her. Their faces were so close. She could feel his breath touching her skin.

Suddenly she pushed him. He could only wince in pain and rubbing his .

“Why don’t you  let me die?!” she cried out loud.

The man looked at Eunji  for a moment with a pity expression. He approached her, and spontanly hugged her. Eunji didn’t respond, her sadness made it dissolve in tears. Eunji tried to shed all her sadness,  his embrace was so warm for her. She didn’t even remember the last time she hugged like this.

After a few minutes Eunji stop crying as the rain started to move subside. She wiped her wet cheeks, then she bowed her head, smiling at the man as a sign of gratitude. Eunji realized that this isn’t the right way. She also didn’t want to regret it for a second time for blaming the man who had helped him.

“What’s your name?” Eunji asked.

That man was only silence, he pulled her right hand and his index finger scraping some hangul letters in the palm of her hand.

“Jung-Dae-Hyun? That’s your name?” she spelled and that man named Daehyun just nodded.

‘Is this guy dumb?’ Eunji said to herself.

“Ahhh~ Our clan same. I’m Eunji.” Eunji said.

Daehyun carved some more hangul letters in the palm of Eunji’s hand. ‘Jung-Eun-Ji?’

“Jung Eunji? Yes, right. Jung Eunji.”

Grim looked at her face again. Remembering the whole of Jung family blamed her for what happened to her parents. She glanced at the man in front of her. Then she pulled Daehyun’s right hand and drew some numbers on his palm.

“That’s my mobile phone number. Can you remember it?” Eunji asked. Daehyun nodded slowly.

“Good! You can contact me anytime. Once again gamsahamnida, Daehyun-ssi.” Eunji started to walk away with a smile that broke across her face.

***************************

There never was a smile and a laugh that off of Jung Eunji since the accident that befell her parents. Eunji like hardened criminals who are isolated in her own family. Go with Daehyun is the most enjoyable thing for Eunji because she could break the sadness that bound her.

Today Daehyun and Eunji would go together. Daehyun already promised to invite Eunji went to the fireworks festival.

Eunji sitting on a park bench where they usually meet. She was daydreaming while waiting Daehyun, until Daehyun who had just come patted her shoulder.

Eunji instantly snapped out of her daydreaming. She quickly threw a cheery smile on Daehyun. But suddenly her smile disappeared and replaced with wrinkles on her forehead. She was shocked to see Daehyun’s face filled with bruises.

“Do you fight?” Eunji asked. Daehyun just smiled.

“Aish!! What can you do just smile? Wait a minute here!”

Then Eunji rushed to a nearby pharmacy and bought some medicine.

“This might be a little sore,” Eunji said then began treating his wounds.

Daehyun’s eyes fixated on the figure of a girl in front of him. His left hand reached Eunji’s right hand that treating his wounds. Their eyes had met for a moment. CUP! Daehyun kissed Eunji. It successfully made Eunji’s face became red like tomatoes.

“Err.. Uh, let’s go! The festival starts soon.” Eunji tried to divert her nervousness. And again, Daehyun just smiled innocently.

*********************

Like a pair of lovers, they went hand in hand to the fireworks festival arena that very crowded. “Daehyun, let’s take a picture,” Eunji asked.

Daehyun didn’t respond and walked away. Eunji pulled Daehyun’s arm. “Come on... this might be the last time we could take a photo together,” Eunji whined.

Finally Daehyun nodded, made Eunji smiled brightly.

KLIK!

DUUARR!! DUARR!!

Fireworks festival had started. Everyone was staring at the Seoul sky that decorated with beautiful fireworks. Eunji and Daehyun’s eyes was so enjoy watching the beautiful scenery.

Daehyun’s hand slowly began to reach Eunji’s hand. Realizing that, Eunji just smiled. Her heart felt so calm and peaceful. It seemed all of her problems were evaporating.

******************

The sun was shining this morning. As usual, Eunji sitting on a park bench waiting for Daehyun. This time they’ll go to see the exhibition of paintings. While waiting Daehyun, suddenly three thugs came and disturbed Eunji.

Eunji kept trying to fight back. Until Daehyun came and  fight with the three thugs with expert move.

Two thugs managed to escape and one person was still lying on the ground. When Daehyun about  approached to Eunji, unexpectedly the thug-who still left-was carrying a knife. He tried to get up and was about to stab Daehyun.

“Daehyun, BEWARE!!” Eunji exclaimed panickly.

JLEB!

Blood began splattered everywhere. Daehyun shocked for a moment. He didn’t believe it. The girl who was standing in front of him now hung limp. Daehyun very panicked when he saw Eunji’s body covered by blood with a knife stuck in her body.

Daehyun who got mad immediately unplug the knife from Eunji’s body and stabbed it right in the thug’s heart who want to escape. After it, Daehyun holding Eunji on his back and continued to run for the nearest hospital. He began grimly to himself because he couldn’t shout for help.

“Daehyun-ssi, I’m tired for keep lying. This laugh, this smile, everything just fake.  I miss my appa and eomma. Daehyun-ssi, thank you because you’re the only Jung who don’t hate me. Gamsahamnida. Jeongmal gamsahamnida.” Sunddenly Eunji’s hand hung limp. She already lost too much blood.

Daehyun felt the body that he was carrying became light and cool. His run slowed. His tears began competing to get out from his eyelid. The weather instantly became cloudy and the water droplets began to fall as the sky was crying with Daehyun.

-END-

Fiiuuuhh~ Finally i can translate it, guys XDD Sorry for a long update

Forgive me for they typo(s), mistake(s), and uncorrect grammar XD I have trouble with English /slapped/

This story isn’t mine. It belong to my friend (Tere). I just translate it ;)

Please do comment to appreciate her :D She also apologize for her weird fanfic. But I think it’s good enough for a newbie like her X)

Okay~ see ya next time! I’ll post my own fanfic later :*