I Love You Too

Key, My Guardian Angel

Jonghyun's POV:

(8:10-ish ... about the time where i died) I was walking down the road to where the address on the paper was. It was a big warehouse. I found a door. It was locked. Cursing, i kicked it. Didn't open. I banged on the door, letting out my anger.

"You're Jonghyun right?" a voice from above asked. I looked up, and saw an angel sitting/floating while sitting in mid air. He was wearing black clothes (shocker) and was twiddling his thumbs.

"Y .. Yea. Who're you?"

He stopped twiddling his thumbs, and floated down beside me. His eyes were bright red. Not like Key's eyes. I backed up slightly.

"Joon"

"Okay .... nice to meet you Joon. Could you help me with this door? My angel's life is at stake, if that's even possible."

Joon chuckled a bit, but didn't help me open the door. He just leaned against it, starring at me with his red eyes. I tried not to make eye contact.

"Tell me something, and i'll let you through."

"What?"

"If Key was about to die, would you give up your life for him?"

"He's an angel, how can he die?"

"Well, he's human now isn't he. And, judging by the screaming in there (which you can't hear ... human ears), you have about 1 minute before he's not human anymore. So answer."

"Yes" i answered immediately.

He nodded, smiled, and kicked down the door for me. Man, i wish i was an angel.

"I'd hurry if I were you. Mir isn't the type to slowly kill his prey." Joon disappeared in a whirlwind of feathers.

I sprinted around the warehouse. Now and then, i heard Key's screams, and i ran towards them. I got to a door where i heard the guy from the gang talk. I opened the door, and sprinted into the big fat room. I couldn't really see them because the room was so effin large. But i spotted them right as the guy was holding his knife up. I ran at top speed, and managed to get in front of Key.

 

And that's how I died. Now, since my ghost is sitting atop the warehouse starring at the sky, i'll tell you what happens next. I coughed up some blood, took the knife out of my body, and stabbed it into the guy in front of me. He didn't do much but stare when i did. We both fell at the same time. I fell on top of Key. He was scrambling to get up.

"Jonghyun ... Jonghyun! Hang in there!" he was doing CPR. I tried to speak, but i couldn't get any words out. I wanted to tell him that i loved him, but i couldn't. With my last breath, i said Key.

Romantic huh. Well, that's it. Im sitting atop this stinkin warehouse. Crap. Some police cars are driving this way. Luckily, they can't see me. Ghosts and all. Sadly, i was chained to the building. Not literally chained. My body was still there. I couldn't leave. Key, on the other hand, disappeared. Well, I actually wouldn't know. I was dead.

"Found you" a voice whispered in my ear. I backed away quickly.

"Yah, who- KEY!" I ran over to him to hug him. He was in his black clothes and had his black wings. He hugged me, and we just stood there.

"Key, how'd you get your wings back?"

"Im not really sure. After you died, i just felt it come back."

"Oh"

A moment of silence. "Thank you" Key whispered.

I looked at Key, and he had tears in his eyes.

"Don't cry Key."

Sniffle Sniffle. "Sorry" he smiled.

"Anyways, lets go." he took my hand, and we flew up together. Being a frickin ghost made it easier. Still, heights. phobia. not good. i kept my eyes closed. I could hear him chuckling. We kept flying up until ... we were in heaven. Yes, it is all white. I couldn't close my eyes then. We flew to this big castle thingy. We landed on a balcony. Standing there, was Minho and Taemin.

"HYUUUUUNG~!" Taemin came and hugged me.

"C...Can't .... breathe" i choked

"Stop acting, your dead. You can't breathe" Minho teased.

"Oh"

We all laughed. Then i felt something feathery and warm on Taemin's back, and i jumped.

"YAH TAEMIN! Why do you have wings?"

He giggled. "Im an angel."

"W ... how-"

"Cummon Jonggie." Key dragged me to a door, and we went through. Minho and Taemin followed. We went down several staircases, through some hallways, flew up a few vents, until we ended up in this big hall. There, on a throne, sat Onew. He ate chicken.

"YAH! What are you doing here Onew! Don't tell me you're an angel, cuz i swear if everyone I know is an angel im going to think my death started a zombie apocolpyse and that's why you are all dead and Taemin's a frickin angel so he's probably dead and how come everyone else i know isn't here cuz seriously how can all of you be in heaven and im so confused did you guys all die or am i actually alive but that wouldn't be possible cuz im a ghost but Taemin's a frickin angel and YOU'RE JUST SITTING THERE EATING CHICKEN!!" i vented. I took deep breathes.

Onew looked over to me, and smiled.

"Nice seeing you here Jjong. No, not everyone is dead. You didn't start a zombie apocolypse. Yes, Taemin's a frickin angel. And yes, i am eating chicken. Want some?" he held out a piece of chicken. I shook my head.

"What am I doing here?"

Key smiled. "You are here because you saved me. And when the person i am guarding risks his own life for mine-"

"You get to become an angel." Onew completed the sentence. He stood up. His wings unfurled, and they were bright white. Whiter than Taemin's.

"I ... I can ... an angel .... really?" My face split into a grin. Onew nodded.

"Do you accept this ... i wouldn't say offer, but-"

"YES YES YES YES YES! Wait ... does it cure my height phobia. I just don't think being an angel while being scared of heights is a good idea."

Key and Onew laughed. They nodded. I nodded. My ghost form was a bit transparent, but i had clothes on. Onew came behind me, and placed his hands on my back. Key held my hand, and I understood why. I screamed because it felt as if acid was being poured down my back. After about 10 minutes, the pain subsided, I had human-y flesh, and i was an angel. Key told me how to spread my wings. They were milky white. My clothes were white.

"Yahh, black is cooler." I whined. Key and Minho laughed. Taemin ran up to me and smiled.

"We're matching hyung! Just wait. Flying lessons are the BEST! And clouds taste pretty good for something that has been polluted for over 200 years."

I laughed. Onew was sitting on his throne eating chicken. I looked at Key, and he beckoned me to him. He took my hand, and flew up. My wings, maybe on instinct or i just have the skill, started flapping, until i flew along side Key. Minho and Taemin were up in the air as well. We flew through a window, and was back in heavenly air. I got the hang of flying after a few minutes. I let out some laughs, some whoops, and turned around to fell Key's lips on mine. We were hugging in mid air, and that was so cool! He let go, and smiled. "I love you too Jonghyun." Dang. He beat me too it. I pouted, and he snuggled up against my neck.

"Love you too" i whispered back.


 

WHOAH! Sounds like my fanfic is done. Just kidding, it's not. I am thinking of writing 1-2 more chapters. Just some 2Min moments, a few "4 years later" type of stuff. ^^ Maybe even how SHINee formed? JK ... still thinking ^^ Thank you so much for reading!