Can I be an angel?

Key, My Guardian Angel

Slight , but not enough to make most lovers become obsessed xD


Key's POV:

Stupid headache. Uugh ... my head and back hurts so badly. Im so cold. Where am I? My eyes slowly blinked open. I had a hard time adjusting to the light. Wait, there was no light. I was in a dark room. Smelled musty. I tried moving, but found myself too tired to. I was sitting on the cold cement ground. No wonder i was cold, my shirt was gone. My arms are now suspended above me, chained to a cement pillar. I tried breaking free, but found my angelic superpowers (as in the power to break free of these stupid chains) gone. Oh yea, im human now. Dammit. Great timing to get my wings locked. I was shivering. I looked around. I was in this ... warehouse type place. No light. There were windows at the top of the walls. Faint moonlight shown in the room. There was a door accross the room from me. That's it. Jonghyun .... And i fell asleep.

 

Minho's POV

I stood outside the school gates. It was Friday, my date with Taemin. I should be excited, but i wasn't. I was worried about Key. Jonghyun had texted me last night saying that Key was gone. Without my angel powers, i couldn't search for him. I couldn't contact any of my friends. So frustrated.

"Minhoooo~!" Taemin ran over to me, waving.

"Hey Taeminnie~" I ruffled his hair, and he smiled. Aigoo~

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

We started walking towards town. I held his hand, and we talked. We arrived at a cafe.

"What do you want Taeminnnie? Ah ... nevermind. I already know" i laughed.

"Hyung~" he whined.

"It's banana milk, right? and banana bread. and a banana."

Taemin blushed and nodded. Aigooo~!

I chuckled and went to order and pay. When i got back, Taemin was gone. I stuffed his food into my bag, and ran outside. I looked around. I didn't see him. I heard a faint cry coming from a block accross the street. I ran through the street, not even bothering to watch for cars. I saw Taemin up against a wall with a bunch of bullies from school. Aish, why did i have to be human now?! I ran towards Taemin, but was caught by surprise when someone behind me kicked me forward. I feel on my face, hard. Trying to get up, i felt someone's foot on my back, keeping me down.

"M.. Minho" Taemin whimpered. I saw tears streaking from his eyes. The guy who held me down smiled and whispered in my ear.

"Hey Minho hyung? You don't look so tough now. Feeling comfortable down there?"

I spat at him, told him to shut up, cussed a lot. I still couldn't get up. He was the same guy who had tried to Taemin last year. He nodded to some of his friends standing around, and they grabbed my arms, and pinned them behind me. I stood there facing Taemin, unable to move.

"Hmm ... maybe this time i'll succeed in you."

Taemin cried, and i felt desperate. I didn't want Taemin to be hurt.

"STOP!" I yelled before the guy was about to take of Taemin's shirt. He turned around and smirked at me.

"What now?"

I thought for a while. There was only one way to let Taemin go.

"F ... me. Let Taemin go."

The guy laughed. Piss off. Taemin, with his arms pinned down, starred at me in shock. He was still crying.

"Hmmm ... maybe I will. But i'll make sure Taemin here watches."

Some other followers grabbed Taemin and made sure he faced me. I felt the guys lips on mine. If only they were Taemin's. He forced me to let his tongue in. Disgusting. He made a move for my pants, and i felt cold wind down there. I winced, and he chuckled.

"If you be good, i might even let you go ... alive."

He grabbed ... well ... you probably know what he grabbed, and it hurt. I saw a tent rising up in his pants. I looked away. He laughed, and took of his pants to reveal ... it. No boxers. This guy was disgusting. He was about to into me when i felt a rush of power. I chuckled, and he stopped. He wasn't smiling anymore.

"What? Too happy to admit you're liking this?"

"Nope. Just thought you might like to know." I leaned forward. "I can't be ed."

With that, i turned back into angel form. Thank goodness it came with clothes. I was in my orig. black jersey and black jeans. I had a scarf around me. My wings spread, and i flew up. The guy, not being able to see angels and all, panicked. Taemin was smiling up at me.

"Where'd he go!?" The guy looked around, then rounded on Taemin.

"TELL ME WHERE HE IS!" He slapped Taemin. Wrong move. I swooped down, and kicked him hard enough that he flew right into a car parked along the sidewalk. His friends ran to help him. In that moment of confusion (where they just saw their leader suddenly fly backwards into a car), i grabbed Taemin around the waist, and lifted him up into the air. He immediatly became invisible to them as well. I flew several blocks away before landing ontop of a building.

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

He nodded, and i reached into my bag and handed him his snack. He smiled, and gave me a hug. He suddenly backed up, because he realized I had wings.

"Minho ... your wings!"

"Yup :)"

He laughed, and sipped his banana milk. I sat down next to him. We shared the banana and bread in silence. I looked over to see him starring at the ground.

"Taemin, what's wr-"

"Minho, can i become an angel?"

I starred at him. "Wha ... Why do you want to be an angel?"

"Im sick of people bullying me. Sure, they don't when you are around. I just don't want to become dependent on you. If i stay lik this ... I won't be able to defend myself." he looked like he was on the verge of tears.

"Well ... Taemin. Im not really sure you want to know how to become one." i mumbled.

"Minho .. tell me!" he whined. He had on his puppydog face. So aigoo~.

"Well ... to become an angel, you would have 2 choices. Die, and hope that you can become on in heaven. Or ...."

"What ... tell me Minho."

"We .... well .... you .... you have (i mushed my hands together) .. with an angel."

His eyes widenned.

"Oh ..."

We sat there in the awkwardness.

"Please Minho." Taemin whispered. I starred in shock at him.

"Taemin, you know i can't kill you. I can't even think about it."

"No .... i mean ... don't kill me."

I thought about it for a sec, and realized what he was asking from me. I blushed slightly.

"I ...."

"Please Minho ...... " 

"What about your family?"

Taemin went silent. He muttered," I can still become human right? I'll just visit them."

I shook my head. But Taemin looked dead serious. "Are you sure you want this?"

Taemin nodded. I've never seen him this serious before. I nodded to him, and we flew back to his house. There, well ..... im pretty sure you can imagine what happened.

That night, after Taemin and I ... connected, his back began to burn. This was the hardest part for me, watching him writhe in pain as the wings were etched into his back. After it stopped sizzling, i looked at his tattoo. It was white. Aigooo~. He slowly came back to consciousness.

"MINHO! This is so cool!"

He was laughing and smiling adorably. I told him how to spread his wings, and he did. They were white, faintly glowing.

"Ah, they look so much better than mine. Make sure you don't make them become black  Taeminnie."

"Haha, thank you hyung." He gave me a hug. I felt ... happy. When the person you are guarding becomes an angel, a special bond forms. A bond that is stronger than love. I was about to say something when Taemin tensed.

"What's wrong?"

"I ... I sense ... Key!"

Now that he mention it, i did too. With my angel powers back, i could sense other angels, as well as human beings, animals, etc.. Key was ... in an abandoned area of the city. Like, warehouses and factories.

"Minho, should we-"

"No .... we shouldn't. You are still too young ... you need to be trained. And i can't leave you. Wait .... isn't today the day that was written on the note the kidnappers left Jonghyun?"

"... oh yea! It was! It said 8. What time is it?"

I glanced at my watch. It was 7:50. Jonghyun is probably on his way. As much as i wanted to fly over to where Key was and punch the living daylight out of the guy who kidnapped him, i knew i shouldnt.

"Im sure Key will be fine. Jonghyun will save him." I gave Taemin a hug.

Jonghyun, im counting on you.