Minho's Wings. Is Key next?

Key, My Guardian Angel

Taemin's POV:

Jonghyun hyung and Key hyung hung out a lot now, as expected since Key protects Jonghyun. Thus, i got to spend more time with Minho. We rarely hung out because he was older than me. I sat in bed, listening to music when my phone vibrated.

To: Taeminnie

From: Minho the Keroro

Hey Minnie. Wanna hang out this friday after school? Jonghyun and Key are

busy with their own stuff. xD

I quickly replied yes. I was soooo excited! Hugging my mushroom plushie, i rolled around in bed. Couldn't wait for Friday to come! What do i wear? What do we talk about? ... questions swam around in my head. Then, i fell asleep.

I awoke to a sudden bang of a door. My eyes flew open, and the door smash came from downstairs. Robbers? Gangs? I quickly ran out of my room. At the top of the stairs, i saw dark figures darting around. They practically flew. One of them stopped, and i could feel their cold stare. I quickly ran back into my room and shut the door. My mom, on the other hand, was out of the country. I prayed to myself: Minho! Where are you?

I heard my door burst open, and several figures walked in. Under the moonlight, i saw wings. Black wings. They were angels. One of them pointed at me.

"Where is he?" his voice was stern, and scary. I stood by my balcony window door, scared for my life. Minho had told me that angels with black wings and red eyes have killed someone. These angels had bright red eyes, unlike Minho's slightly red-ish eyes.

"W.. Who? I don't even know what you're talking about!" I shouted back. My breath got caught in my throat, and i felt cold hands wrapped around my neck, pinning me against the sliding door. The angel bend close to me, and whispered in my ear.

"Your guardian angel. Where is Minho?"

"Right here." I opened my eyes and saw Minho standing at the door, behind the other two angels. I felt the cold hands release my throat, and i fell on the ground, sputtering. The angel who almost choked me to death smirked, and walked to Minho.

"Hmph. Minho hyung, i've been asked to come here. Wanna know why?"

"Im being shunned?"

"HAHA. No. You've broken a rule. Therefore,"

The two other angels pinned Minho's arms behind his back, and ripped off his shirt.

"YAH! What are you doing?!" I ran to Minho, only to be knocked aside. I felt blood dripping down the side of my face. My vision went slightly blurred. I lay on the ground, unable to get up.

"Your wings are now locked. Unless you find a way to make up for your mistake, you'll stay human. Forever."

On Minho's was his black wing tattoo. The angel went behind Minho, who was struggling to break free. He one hand on each wing, and chanted. Minho screamed. His back where the tattoo's were now glowed slightly. When the angel removed his hands, the wings were now gone. Well, not entirely gone. They had blended in with his skin, so you could make out the faint wing tattoo. Minho had fainted, and the two angels released him, letting him drop to the ground. I crawled over.

"Minho, Minho. MINHO!" i cried.

The other angels had left. I lay on top of his back, crying. I knew he wasn't dead. But i still felt sad. As i was crying on his back, i thought of Key. Panic flooded me, and i ran to my phone. I quickly texted Key.

To: Key hyung

From: Taeminnie

Key! Some angels came and took Minho's wings away!

Before long, i got back a message.

To: Taeminnie

From: Key hyung

What hap-


 

For those who don't understand the ending, Key's reply was "What hap". He didn't send a complete message. WHOA! xD Please comment! ^^