WGM New Couple~

Taemin & Naeun Couple

tumblr_mlhl0xe5JA1s6emswo1_500.png

 

 

Continuing with We Got Married: Season 4’s rather fast turnover, Secret’s Sunhwa andZE:A’s Kwanghee are officially leaving the show, marking the last of the original WGM Village community to depart from the show. This type of change is a bit odd as the couple was one of the more interesting ones, always bringing a laugh with their antics and their sweeter sides.

But have no fear, Taeman…is here?

That’s right, SHINee’s youngest member, Taemin is half of the cast’s newest couple. Joining him is one of A Pink’s actresses and the visual, Naeun. The two already began filming in Jeju Island for their first episode. Considering the show’s track record of casting idols making a comeback and the fact that SHINee’s returning soon with Why So Serious? – Misconceptions of Me, it’s likely that an A Pink comeback is just around the corner as well.

The newest couple will be the youngest that the show has ever cast, as the two have birthdays in ’93 and ’94, with less than a year between the two, with the show following their “first relationship.” So what do you think, readers? Will you be tuning in to see how the couple’s interactions go? How do you think they’ll fit among the 2AM’s Jinwoon–Go Jun-hee and Jo Jung-chi–Jung Inpairs?

(Sports dongAenewsWorld, SM Entertainment, TV ReportNate, Images via A Cube Entertainment, L’Officiel Hommes)