Son Naeun gifted birthday boy Taemin with guitar performance

Taemin & Naeun Couple

2013082417080616689_1_59_20130824174904.

 

APink member Son Naeun prepared a special birthday gift for virtual husband SHINee’s Taemin.

Naeun gifted Taemin whose birthday was on 18th of last month with a guitar performance and a hug.

While they were dating, Taemin closes his eyes and Naeun secretly brought out a guitar and sang him “I’m in love”. She too sang a Happy birthday song as his birthday gift.

Taemin sprung from his seat and gave Naeun a hug with gratefulness. At this moment, Naeun said “There is another birthday gift” and she once again hugged Taemin who was touched by it.

Through her individual interview (BRI), Naeun expressed her regrets saying “Actually, I’ve prepared to give him the hug first however, oppa hugged me before I could. It failed” 

But on Taemin’s side, he was smiling brightly while saying “I feel like I’ve received love. It was the best gift” showing feelings of satisfaction on the gift from his virtual wife.

-

Translated comments left by Korean netizens:

(+1623,-120) Everyone should know by now the 2 are datingㅋㅋThese cute punksㅋㅋ Among all the men who appears in WGM with such a ripped apart cheekbones, there is no one else apart from Taemin. 

(+1346,-94) They are such a compatible item. Are they going to date even if it ends…?

(+1195,- 44) Taemin’s birthday was on July 18th………Should have broadcast this slightly earlier……

(+1107,- 96) Just date the 2 of youㅋㅋSo compatible

(+1032,- 50) Seeing novice in love who are are inexperienced, the environment feels freshㅋㅋㅋ

(+683,- 51) ㅠㅠ Please slowly date in secret and let Dispatch (Korean famous “gssip” magazine where they always bust news of celebrity couple) takes paparazzi shots to inform us that you are actually passionately dating♥♥

(+640,- 40) Son Naeun is just spot on, very pretty. Please don’t adopt the y concept of dogs and cats (he meant to diss people). Sincerely, recently those idols are kind of like cheap pr*****te from neighbourhood. 

(+504,- 21) Taemin-ssi’s cheekbones has flown to the skyㅋㅋㅋ

(+488,- 29) Son Naeun playing the guitar while singing, she really looks so prettyㅜㅜㅜㅜ Although she was already very pretty!The child is so cute!!!!

Credits: Star news via Naver

Translated by ctrawberry at the Taeun Soompi thread!