WGM TaEun Couple Ep 18: Preview

Taemin & Naeun Couple

 

Taemin & Naeun - WGM Epi 18 news~~

 

Quick point form:

 

1. Shinee Key and Apink Eunji has a blind date

2. Taemin Naeun after watchin previous week episode and found out Key has interest in Eunji, decided to introduce both of them.

3. Taemin arrived the venue first. Key personally prepared a gift for Eunji when he came and he can’t hold in his excitement. The night before, he can’t even sleep and ask for his friend’s advise. He came well prepared thoroughly. Taemin and Naeun had fun seeing how nervous Key was.

4. Key and Taemin, before the blind date also set a strategy in order for Key to know what is in Eunji’s heart.

 

 

Taeun couple WGM text preview~~

 

Taemin ♡ Naeun – birthday party that cant be forgotten
After meeting the members of APink, Taemin and Naeun went to a cafe.
Taemin who suddenly treated Naeun coldly. What actually happened between the 2?
While they are eating, Taemin has his eyes closed and Naeun is away from her seat.
She prepared birthday gift for her husband without him knowing.
What is the 2 present that Naeun prepared with “greed”?

 

Taemin ♡ Naeun – Key & Eunji’s first meeting ♡

 ”Just pair me with Eunji” Key said, and this got Taemin & Naeun to introduce them through a blind date!

Taemin and Key arrived the venue agreed while waiting for Eunji and Naeun…

Key who normally has interest towards Eunji can’t seem to hide his nervousness~

 

Taemin & Key planned a strategy in order to find out about Eunji’s heart (thoughts)

Key hides by transforming as a restaurant staff, 

Taemin and Naeun tries to test Eunji’s heart on behalf of Key~