Taeun WGM Epi16 recap

Taemin & Naeun Couple

1. Taemin was so worried about the event that he has got no appetite but the manager was so nice to still bring him food and made jokes such as saying the food is not poisonous etc and Taemin finally ate some. Minho manager just seems like a really nice and loving person!!

 

2. Taemin starts writing the things he wana say to Naeun on a whiteboard and he even practice it.

 

3. Taemin asked exo members not to talk therefore they were using a sketchbook to communicate with Naeun when they enter APink’s waiting room.

 

4. I can’t remember fully as I was busy taking notes, but I think what exo wrote on the sketchbook was Naeun sunbae, the gift has arrived. Then some APink members already guess that it must be Taemin. Then they ask if she wants to accept it with a YES and NO button (assuming touch screen). That is why Naeun went over to point on the sketchbook.

 

5. Exo changed the lyrics of wolf, where Kai sings “I am Taemin, you are Naeun” then another line of the song later saying “I like Naeun”. So it means the “I” they are singing is Taemin. 

 

6. Naeun reads out the card that Taemin wrote, which reads “Think of me more when you wear this, stay healthy always, and hopefully it can protect you” <- Will update the message to be more accurate later.

 

7. Naeun’s BRI she mention this is the first time she received a event. She was touched and at loss of words to explain her feeling but she mentioned that it made her feel that even if they are far apart, their hearts are near. Eunji shares that it is weird to hear Naeun saying things like this cos she is not the type to say this kind of things.

 

8. When they were eating the grilled meat, Eunji was commenting Naeun that she married well XD. There is a part, which wasn’t shown in their air time but in the very beginning preview of the episode, Taemin must be on the phone with exo cos he kept emphasizing that “Medium, medium. Naeun likes medium”. He meant the meat doneness.

 

9. Taemin keep spamming someone with messages saying why there is no response (should be Kai) cos he was waiting for the updates on the event.

 

10. When he finally contacted Naeun on the phone, he start reading his “script” kekeke~ with question like how was it, was it fun. As there were too many people talking, can’t hear both of them clearly. Then Naeun did mention she ate the medium-grilled meat well XD. And taemin ask if she saw the rosary bracelet and she say she is wearing it already. Taemin insisted to continue with his script and he ask her to do a proof shoot with it on her stage. Of course, hubby won’t let the phone call go without asking did you miss me….Naeun said “What is it?”. I think not that she didn’t hear him but she was shy as there were many people. Taemin repeated again asking if she misses him then she said yes. 

 

11. They became quiet after that with nothing to say…so Eunji say he must have want to listen to something that starts with S and R (Saranghaeyo). Namjoo then pranks by saying I love you to the phone. Taemin’s expression XD. He was asking what was it? what did you say? LOL~ even if he heard it. He then ask was it her, and can she say it another time hahahahaha!!! And wifey was shy, but she managed to say it after exo sang the chorus of wolf where there is a part for I love you. 

 

12. Taemin’s BRI he mention that although it was brought up in a joking manner and with the help of the songs, but he is still happy to hear that form her.

 

13. Naeun’s BRI says that she is happy with the help of other people and the song. She won’t be able to say it if not, and she too will feel like something is missing if they just hang up like that.

 

14. When APink was watching WGM together, the episode of pictorial practice, and Naeun saw the part where Taemin confessed he has actually dated and Naeun said “I knew it would be like that!!” and members are making matter worse by asking, does this means that Taemin lied??

 

15. Naeun’s BRI mentioned that Taemin didn’t even celebrate 22 day with her (I quietly pray for Taemin…..) and she say she is going to ask him and verify with him when they next meet. 

 

16. Totally the opposite of feels, Taemin’s BRI was happy and wondering if Naeun likes it (the event and all). 

 

17. In earlier part before exo enter APink’s waiting room. the APink members were asking if Taemin watched their comeback stage> Naeun say he did. So they ask what did he say. Naeun says” Is it Ok for me to say this..? He said although sorry towards other members but….”. Namjoo took over saying “He didn’t see anyone else but me?!”. Naeun got excited and said yes!! He said that…lol!! 

Credits: ctrawberry of Soompi