WGM Taeun recap 2013.07.27

Taemin & Naeun Couple

Part 1/2

credit to ctrawberry at Taeun Soompi forum

1. Taemin and Naeun went to a restaurant to eat. Taemin saw a notice saying the owner grow their own chicken and its cooked immediately. So Naeun asked the owner if they can catch their own chicken. The owner says yes and hands them a pair of gloves. Since there is only one pair of gloves, Naeun say she can catch herself. The owner then say they can catch together and hands them another pair for Taemin.

2. WHen they start catching chicken, Taemin was aiming to catch the smaller ones. But the 2 small chickens keep going everywhere together. Taemin say the chicken is like married couple, filming WGM. They keep following that pair of chicken, but the chicken kept keeping each other company. Taemin acknowledge they are best friend and Naeun says she felt pity. So both of them gave up on that pair of chicken.

3. Both later change their target to a big chicken. Naeun kept calling the chicken to go over to her which was “scary". Taemin say that chicken is even bigger than their puppy. After Taemin successfully catched that chicken, he said “I’m sorry but I have to eat you" the exact same sentence as what Naeun said to the lobster in epi 2. Taemin/Naeun (I forgot) suggested to give the chicken a name. Naeun says “Oppa’s counterpart in drama". She meant the girl who acted as Taemin’s first love in Cyrano where her character name is Min Sye Kyung. So Taemin said as per his drama script where “Min Sye Kyung, don’t be surprise, listen to me carefully..I’m going to eat you"

4. When they start eating, Taemin strike again asking if Naeun missed him. She say yes. Then she asked back Taemin, did Taemin miss her. Taemin said yes. Taemin mentioned that especially during night time and I’m not sure but I think he mentioned he wana call her? Anyway, so he ask doesn’t she feel the same during the night but Naeun told him that she only felt sleepy.

5. When the dish is served, they call that chicken Min Sye Kyung again…. =.="

6. Since Min Sye Kyung is brought up, so Naeun ask Taemin if he hold her hands. (The way she put it is, she knows it just waiting for Taemin to admit). Taemin admitted. Naeun then ask how does he feel when holding her (M.S.K)’s hand. Taemin say he doesn’t have any thoughts about it. Just….hold hands professionally. Naeun ask how about when holding her hands. Taemin say he doesn’t know. He will have to hold Naeun’s hands in order to know. He wanted to hold her hands but Naeun decline at first. Taemin jokes then he doesn’t know. He offers her his hands again and ask if she doesn’t wana hold his hands. Naeun holds him in the end. 

7. Taemin say firstly, he feels shy when holding her hands. Secondly, he doesnt feel like letting go. Naeun goes further asking why not. Taemin mention he just feel like holding it for long until their hands sweat.

8. Taemin’s BRI. He say now he understand why lovers likes to hold hands and he envy them. 

9. Naeun’s BRI. She feels the same way too. She doesn’t feel like letting go and she felt really happy when he heard Taemin saying that cos he feels the same way as she does.

10. Naeun took out her phone and did a personality test of one’s ideal type. She ask Taemin when he eats chicken, which part will he start from. Selection is drumstick, breats, wings and…1 forgot one more. He choose drumstick and she reveal the answer to be y. He quickly ask how about meat. That is cute style. He then ask how about wings, the answer is innocent style. He quickly changes his answer into he will start eating from the wings. He ask Naeun how about her and Naeun say she will start from meat so Taemin ask if her ideal type is a cute guy. Not sure if I heard correctly but Naeun say she doesn’t like guys with too much aegyo. She likes them with a bit of iness, and Taemin bares off his shoulder to react to y. Naeun say it has to be a balance of aegyo (thus the V sign), and a little y (bares off shoulder), and innocent (Taemin tried making doe eyes). 

 

 Part 2/2

Credit to ctrawberry @ Taeun Soompi Forum

 

1. When they arrived home, they mentioned about how they will be separated for a month due to schedule issue. Naeun repeating “then that is 4 weeks…" 

Taemin: Won’t you miss me?

Naeun: I will

Taemin: how much?

Naeun: A lot

Taemin: Really?

Neun: Really

Taemin repetitively asked “really" multiple times for confirmation kekeke~ 

Taemin: I will miss you a lot too.

 

2. Naeun looks very down.

T: Why….are you feeling sad? (that they won’t be seeing each other)

N:You musn’t forget bout me

T: I will think of you all the time

T: I’m really happy filming WGM these days….

I’m not that sure but I think Taemin said he likes to watch WGM by himself (without other ppl in dorm). Naeun agrees and say she likes watching it alone too.