Naeun Cut (Talking about Taemin) in Shimshimtapa

Taemin & Naeun Couple

1. Introduction - When Naeun was walking in, she greeted very coolly. Shindong jokes that she really does not have anything (reaction or poses like idols when greetings) no wonder Taemin is finding it difficult. He said it as a JOKE.

2. Shindong then bring up the news where titled saying Naeun pick Dynamic Duo over Taemin. Then he teases her if she likes Choiza more than Taemin or is she trying to make "our" Taemin jealous. Naeun explain how the question was asked and why she selected Choiza. Shindong ask then what is Taemin. Naeun response she is just a fan of Choiza but Taemin is husband. Shindong wraps up saying she is just a fan of Choiza.

3. A section where they are required to shout their own name and first the members say Naeun won't be able to do it but she say she can then she shout her own name loudly twice. Shindong then tells her to please do that to Taemin too. I'm not sure what is the hidden message behind this yet. Is he saying this cos he wants her to "frighten" Taemin with this side of her or he meant Naeun needs to give bigger reaction towards Taemin. I need to listen to a longer cut in order to confirm on this one. 

credits to ctrawberry