[Recap] Love Makes Us Look Picture Perfect – We Got Married 070613

Taemin & Naeun Couple

Taemin and Son Na Eun (and Key‘s puppy?) are on their favorite spot: on the couch. The two have fun with helium balloons, but it was all part of Taemin’s plan to get Na Eun to reveal her feelings for him. Then Taemin not so slyly brings up movies and not so subtly asks Na Eun if she ever went to the movies with a guy. I love this couple but the whole “push and pull” game is getting more and more obvious and less and less fun to watch. How many more times will we watch Taemin drill Na Eun about her personal life, get into a fake jealous rage, try to make Na Eun jealous, and then grin as he brings up his mother as the punchline. There’s a system, and the system is only fun when it’s not obvious. 

The two decide to watch “Twilight” to be inspired for their photo shoot. They get all giggly and shy when the kiss scene comes on, but that only makes it more fun because Taemin starts to act a little more natural. Like when he gulps in the teenage-boy-with-raging-hormones kind of way during the kiss scene. The most natural and spontaneous act he does during the whole episode is when he tries to show off to Na Eun and ends up kicking a ball to his face. I went back and watched that scene three times because it was just so perfect and so Taemin. Taemin recovers, and after they try to see how close they can get face to face (result: not very close), Taemin reveals his method of giving Na Eun his number. While the gesture is sweet, it puts the responsibility of exchanging numbers in Na Eun’s hands, and even Taemin doesn’t think she’s going to text him anytime soon.

On the next episode, the couples will model for their photo shoots. Some of the photos have been released and you can vote for your favorite couple in the Soompi poll here

Written by CallMeN00NA at Soompi!

http://www.soompi.com/2013/07/06/recap-love-makes-us-look-picture-perfect-we-got-married-070613/