[MUST READ!!!!]

Taemin & Naeun Couple

Viyra from soompi taeun couple thread. her thought.

Those are people who don't understand the meaning of REALITY SHOW! I have been a WGM follower since 2008 - fan of Joongbo/Ssangchu. Along with the other participants during that season, Kim Hyun Joong and HwangBo said all they get are missions - missions that really surprised them. If they have scripts, then that's a lot of memorizing to do. What these participants say or do require a real intelligent writer - because what comes out from their mouths are unexpected - not like scripted comedies or dramas. Why did we all find out Kim Hyun Joong is funny? Because he showed the side of him we all didn't know. How did LeeTeuk manage to do an event none of the producers and his own management company knew he would do? LeeTeuk informed everyone he is inviting Kang Sora to the concert - but he didn't tell anybody he would propose. WHO WROTE THE SCRIPT THEN?

This all started when a board was seen in front of EunJung and her partner - telling them where to go - BUT NOT WHAT TO SAY - see the big difference on those words?

They asked the JUNG couple with their opinions - they didn't write it for them. JUNG couple are not even as popular as anybody in that show. And that is the reason why their opinions where asked. They are honest.

BTW, does anybody even know that the soft-spoken Jo JungChi, who is a guitar genius is that funny also? No!!! 

And, TaeMin's facial expressions are scripted also? Funny!!! Just like what @ctrawberry said - TAEMIN IS WEARING HIS HEART ON HIS SLEEVES BECAUSE HE CAN'T HIDE HIS FEELINGS!

OKAY - rebuttals are welcomed!!!S?

BTW - before I forget - HOW COME THIS SHOW DON'T HAVE NGs? If they are scripted - they should have NGs, take one, take two, take three!!!

via: Frances Joanne Genodepa