[Recap] We Make the Sweetest Duet – We Got Married 05.25.13

Taemin & Naeun Couple

[Recap] We Make the Sweetest Duet – We Got Married 05.25.13

Taemin and Son Na Eun have officially moved into their WGM house! No matter the actual weather outside, it will always be sunny and tropical in their home. It was sweet of the producers to create a Jeju Island theme to remind them of their first awkward date. Plus, the bedroom is perfect for Taemin or Son Na Eun, just not both at the same time. Maybe the producers wanted to make sure there’s no chance of the two ever getting too intimate. What a shame…it would have been hilariously awkward to watch the two even consider lying down on the same bed.

[Recap] We Make the Sweetest Duet – We Got Married 05.25.13

Don’t ever accuse the producers of this show of not knowing what they are doing. They put a piano in the house. What girl can resist a beautiful Korean boy (man? Sorry, not yet Taemin) playing sweet melodies on the piano? Smart move, Taemin, stick to your strengths. He’s actually a good piano player too. He didn’t start playing “Für Elise” or “Chopsticks”, he played…I have no idea what song he played but that just means that it was a pretty fancy song. Just when we thought we couldn’t be even more impressed, he (sort of) improvises to Son Na Eun’s song. It was (almost) enough to make us forget about all the past awkwardness.

[Recap] We Make the Sweetest Duet – We Got Married 05.25.13

Baby Taemin! No further explanation necessary. I’m sure when Son Na Eun was looking at the pictures she was thinking, “So, this is what our future babies will look like. Nice.” At least, that’s what I was thinking.

[Recap] We Make the Sweetest Duet – We Got Married 05.25.13

The producers had done such a great job with the piano they decided to make a dumb decision and give these children knives. Taemin’s nickname is “Magic Hands”, and not in the good kind of “magic hands”, and they gave him some decorative knife to cut fruit. Did they forget what happened the last time they gave him a knife and fruit? Turns out Son Na Eun isn’t that much better. Yikes. Hopefully they will keep all their fingers throughout their marriage.