CCE2: Meet The Girl With A Split Personality.

Clash Of The Campus Elites (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>SANDARA POV<

 

"OMO!" I turned to see Bom, she seemed really shocked.

I look at her and here she is all shocked with her eyes bigger than the usual size..

"Xi-Xiah!" She say, enchanted. And here I thought what happened. Or should I say 'Who it was?..

That's XIAH, campus prince Top 2, brother of the the none other than the Top 1 prince of the campus.. Kim Jaejoong.. He's Kim Jaejoong's half brother. Kim Junsu Xiah's mother is pure Japanese.

"Wow.. Dee! It's Xiah! It's XIAH!!" Bom said while slapping my shoulder.. And yes Bommie you're not hurting my ears by screaming in front of my face..

We are on our path now and one of the most popular of the elites in our school is going in our way.. The students begun to run and shout approaching him.. Others are pulling his arms or taking pictures of him.

"XIAH!!!"

"OMG, is XIAH!!"

"XIAH you're so Hot!"

"Kyaaa.." Gosh! They are literaly spazzing..

"Oh My Gosh Xiah I Love youuuu!!" A girl yelled and then.. The hell she passed out!

They are making me deaf.. Again. They are so near him.. Why they have to shout? Considering that they are elites, do they have a plan of making Xiah deaf? And most especially ME? My ears? Like their shouting and screaming are not enough? Bom's making me also have a headache now by shaking my shoulder. She's literally going crazy, she's shaking me only to suppress herself for shouting his name and do like the other girls around us. But then she can't suppress it anymore and starts shouting like a fangirl because Xiah is smiling at her.

"Kyaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!" Her face turned all red and she is smiling like there's no tomorrow.

"Bommie! Stop shouting you crazy fan girl!!" I said and shove my handkerchief inside .. She's so embarrassing.. I turn my attention to the other side.. She didn't say anything more. And because Xiah is in front of us, the ever good looking crush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter