CCE1: So Much For Introduction.

Clash Of The Campus Elites (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi!! wastedlove here!! Hmmm..Can I just say, that I'm so overwhelmed that BaddestFemale20 had given a lot of time to a not so original and cliche story of mine.... kkkk.. And look at her artworks!! They're all wonderful just like their creator!! Please do Support my co-author, as I know! That she will definitely polish the story and possibly can make the story more polish and beautiful than what I've done ^^ I want to say.. Thank you my dear chingu!!!! And I will support you all the way!!!! My best wishes and love to our lovely author; BaddestFemale2o.

Saranghae yeorobun! I will leave AFF and the story to my co-authors care, please be nice to her..^^  

PS: Don't expect a lot from this story because this is just inspired to all my FF's and Movies that I've read and watch then I've put it all in this story.. Don't be too hard on me, and also to my co-author! That's all.. I'm sorry for keeping you!! FIGHTING THEIANS!!!

>THE GIRL WITH THE SPLIT PERSONALITY POV<

 

Just call me, Dara or simply Dee. I'm  Sandara Park, half Filipino, half Korean, my father is Korean, while my mother is obviously a Filipino. I'm currently studying at KG University, a school of elites, which makes me an elite too. I'm a Junior student here.

KG University is owned by a Filipino-Korean businessman, KG stands for KIM GOON which means Mr. KIM's University. Owned by a very rich man from Korea, so you should expect a lot of Korean students in our school.

Oh! By the way I have a weird identity here in our University. You see the students here in KG University, or should i say the 'KG GO-ZIP' organization is the authorizing org. of our campus where popular students were given a certain 'Identity' or a 'A.K.A' tag name.

That crazy organization will post on their website the craziest pen name of a certain student, so since I'm the campus Top Elite of this month they gave me an tag-name, and they called me 'The Girl With The Split Personality' with my personal information and an interview included, it's also the reason why I belong and become the Top Elite for the month of July. They have included the reasons and comments of the other students about me, there's also a video of it, crazy right?

But I should say that it’s true though. Well they had gathered these information’s through a certain research. So yeah I've caught their attention when I won the Mr. & Ms. Ambassador of Goodwill last month of June. Then after that they had gather some Info about me and now they're also writing an article about some juicy issues involving the popular students, it’s like an online newspaper which means students of this campus are treated like showbiz personalities, maybe because our University is the most expensive and richest university in the country.

You see People outside and inside of our University are interested about the students of KG or the so called 'KG ELITES', who wouldn't be? When the sons and daughters of powerful personalities in the country were gathered and studying here? All of students attending this school belong to the highest class of society. Even the president’s daughter is studying here, the sons and daughters of the richest and famous celebrities in and out of the country, politicians, businessman, and other influential people’s siblings are studying in this University. So no wonder the security of our school is so tight.

"Ms. Dee we are here." I look at John, our families very own butler. He is the one and only man my father trusts, regards to welfare. And I trust John, since he was served our family since like forever, and no he's 40 years old already. So don't even think of pairing him to me.

I look outside our limo's window and saw the very famous campus in the country, then return my eyes to John.

I politely smiled at him then nod.

"Okay thanks John." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter