YG=You are arrested!

Aspiring Lovers

At YG Senior Hospital

At the staff's locker rooms.

Hyoyeon and Yesung are inside the locker rooms.

''I just love my bananas~~~~~~~'' Yesung happily sang while eating his bananas.

''Oh No! I just don't have any notice of the time! I just don't know about what and how long the time has been!'' Hyoyeon complained while looking at her patient's file.

''No surprise about that! You don't know anything.'' Eunhyuk entered the room and taunted to Hyoyeon.

''I will win you WAITER!'' Hyoyeon yelled.

''Please!We will only speak after I win the doctor of the month award.'' Eunhyuk replied to her and put his hand right in front of Hyoyeon's face.

Hyoyeon angrily slaps his hand off her face.She points her finger at him which Eunhyuk slaps it off.

''Stupid Jerk!'' Hyoyeon said and was about to move away from Eunhyuk when he suddenly pushes her and does exercise.

''Can't you see you stupid jerk?!?!'' Hyoyeon angrily questioned him.

''Of course I do see! Only Beautiful things.Speaking of Beautiful things where is Yuri?'' Eunhyuk asked and looked around for Yuri.

''Very Funny!'' Hyoyeon told him.

''Haha! I know! I know.'' Eunhyuk replied while winking at her.

''Oh you just think you're so smart don't you?'' Hyoyeon asked him.

''Oh My God.For the last time I don't think I am.I KNOW I AM SMART!'' Eunhyuk boasted while shouting right in front of Hyoyeon's face.

''If you are So SMART then why the hell did you lose the bet?'' Hyoyeon asked him.

''Hahaha! I didn't lose I let you win.'' Eunhyuk lied while uncomfortably laughing.

''Oh My God.How sweet.Why?'' Hyoyeon sarcastly asked Eunhyuk.

''Because you should let immature children to win little things.Their confidence rises which is a good thing.'' Eunhyuk answered to Hyoyeon,who laughs hearing his stupid excuse. ''And Smart People win big things like I will win the Doctor of the Month Award!'' Eunhyuk answered.

Yuri arrives inside.

''Hey Beautiful.'' Eunhyuk greeted to Yuri while pushing Hyoyeon away from him.

''Hey!'' Yuri greeted back while opening her locker.

''Hey! Why do you look so tired? Have you just slept or something?'' Yesung politely asked Yuri.Yuri angrily glares at him. ''No No.Hehe! I was just asking Yuri.Would you like a banana?'' Yesung asked.

Hyoyeon angrily walks and pushes Eunhyuk off her way.She was about to leave the locker room when...........

''Hey weirdo where are you running off to?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''Away from you!'' Hyoyeon replied and left the locker room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Corrider

Hyoyeon walks to the corrider while carrying her file.

''Hello Sister!'' Hyoyeon happily greeted but then she heard someone shouting.

''STOP IT!'' ?? Shouted.

''Huh? That sounded like Eunhyuk!'' Hyoyeon whispered to herself.

Hyoyeon looks to the stairway when she sees Eunhyuk and some girl arguing.

''You can't do this to me!'' A girl shouted to Eunhyuk.

''DON'T SCREAM!'' Eunhyuk angrily replied to her.

Hyoyeon quietly walks closer to the scene and starts to eavesdrop into their conversation.

''Listen IU we are finish! Just get lost!'' Eunhyuk angrily told her.

''We are NOT Finished!You understand me!'' IU shouted.

''Just get lost from here!'' Eunhyuk demanded.

IU cries while running out of the hospital.Hyoyeon witnesses the whole scene.

''I'll just kill her!!!!!!'' Eunhyuk angrily said which made Hyoyeon shocked and her eyes went wide.She mistakly drops something.Hyoyeon then secretly runs off before Eunhyuk catches her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Locker Rooms

''Home Time! Home Time!'' Yesung happily harmonized while packing his stuff.

Hyoyeon smiled at him while packing her files to take home.

''Aish I don't even have the energy to cycle home!'' Yesung complained.

''Maam! Dr.BoA has called you in the dead body section!'' The nurse informed Hyoyeon and left.

''Why has she called you in that section?'' Yesung questioned.

''I don't know!'' Hyoyeon said and left the locker rooms.

Hyoyeon enters the dead body section which is a room full of dead bodies.

''Dr.BoA?'' Hyoyeon called out her name but got no respond.Hyoyeon slowly walks in the room while observing the scary room.''Dr.Boa?'' Hyoyeon again called out but got no respond.Then someone tightly holds her wrist.

'''ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!'' Hyoyeon screamed for her life as she saw a hand tightly holding her wrist.

'HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! You got scared!'' Eunhyuk laughed while teasing Hyoyeon.

''YOU!'' Hyoyeon shouted while trying to catch him so she could hit him.Eunhyuk runs around the room while Hyoyeon tries to catch him.They run out of the room and...........

*CRASH*

Hyoyeon bumps into...DR.BOA! (Uh-Oh!)

''Sorry!'' Hyoyeon apologised but didn't see who the person was.

''DR.HYOYEON!'' Dr.BoA shouted and Hyoyeon was scared. ''Do you want to play in here?'' Dr.BoA angrily asked.

''But That..'' Hyoyeon was about to continue when Dr.BoA interrupted her.

''This is a hospital NOT a playground!'' Dr.BoA informed Hyoyeon and angrily left. Eunhyuk,who is at the corner,sees Hyoyeon being taunted by Dr.BoA and quietly laughs his head off.Hyoyeon sees him.Eunhyuk quickly presses the lift button and enters the lift.Hyoyeon runs to catch Eunhyuk and almost catches him when the lift door closes and Eunhyuk gets away.

''DAMN IT!'' Hyoyeon thought in her head. ''This is not the end Eunhyuk Lee!'' Hyoyeon said as she took an oath to seek revenge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------NEXT DAY------------------------

At the corrider

''Hey! Weirdo don't be so happy you won just one round of the war.Next month everything is gonna change for good.'' Eunhyuk taunted.

''Very good besides I am so tired becoming the best in this hospital.'' Hyoyeon boasted.

''Oooooooohh.Weirdo's attitude.That's new.'' Eunhyuk joked.

''Ooooooooooooohh.Eunhyuk and his boring dialogues! That's new too.'' Hyoyeon mocked.

----------------AFTER WALKING FOR 10 MINUTES-------------

Eunhyuk was walking alone with himself when IU followed her.

''Eunhyuk please! Eunhyuk.'' IU begged for Eunhyuk's attention.

''Look IU.Whatever there was,between us,is now done! We are over!'' Eunhyuk shouted.

IU pulled Eunhyuk's arm and made him face her.

''Look I know I made a mistake but I want to be with you again! I Love You and I can't live without you.'' IU demanded.

Behind them was Hyoyeon who was,again,witnessing the scene.

''I don't care what you do! Just don't come to this hospital and do your nonsense acting here.'' Eunhyuk shouted.

''Please you don't understand I will die without you!'' IU begged again.

''Then Go ahead and Die!'' Eunhyuk yelled and was about to push her when.........

''Eunhyuk leave her alone!'' Hyoyeon demanded.

''Please don't interfere in my personal life alright!'' Eunhyuk demanded to Hyoyeon. ''I said Leave!'' Eunhyuk shouted at IU.

''But I Love You!'' IU cried and ran off out of the hospital.

''I have never ever met an insensitive person like you in my life! Just Disgusting!'' Hyoyeon taunted and walked away from Eunhyuk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Cafeteria

An patient,who is anexoric,refuses to eat anything because she thinks she is too fat! Eunhyuk somehow persuades her to go with her on a date in the hospital's cafeteria so he can make her eat something.The patient who's name is Sunye agrees.

''Sunye welcome to our cafeteria!'' Eunhyuk welcomed her and sat down on a table opposite her.

''Thank You!'' Sunye said.

Yesung,who has became the waiter,welcomes them.

''Maam and Sir what would you like to have?'' Yesung politely asked.

''Thank You Waiter!'' Eunhyuk thanked. ''What would you like Sunye?''

''Nothing.I am not hungry!'' Sunye told.

''Very well.I would like everything on the menu!'' Eunhyuk said to Yesung. ''Sunye would you like something?''

''You'll eat all that?!?!?!?'' Sunye asked. ''Won't you be fat if you eat all that?!?!?!?''

''Madam! Only lazy people get fat.I work out and I eat right Waiter?'' Eunhyuk boasted.

''Yes!'' Yesung smiled. ''Look at those muscles of his!''

''Food for me is like doctors without hospitals,painful needles without injection and other things!'' Eunhyuk told her which made Sunye laugh.Yesung laughed as well. ''Excuse me waiter can you please go and get my food ready?''

Yesung leaves the scene to get the food.

-----------------AFTER 10 MINUTES LATER------------------------

Yesung gets all the food and places it all around the table making Sunye's mouth watery.She wanted to eat the food but the thought of her getting fat just stopped her.

''Let's attack on the food! Come on!'' Eunhyuk ate an chicken wing then some noodles then rice then soup and other foods.

Sunye's mouth was so watery that she couldn't hold it.She just had to eat some food.She took a bowl of soup and started slowly tasting it.She liked the taste which made her drink the soup more.

''Thank God she ate something!'' Hyoyeon said while secretly watching the scene.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At The Locker Rooms

''This Eunhyuk just confuses me so much! Sometimes so Nice and sometimes so Mean.'' Hyoyeon chatted.

''But today due to his flirting Sunye's life has been saved.I wish I was like Eunhyuk and then all the girls would fall for me!'' Yesung answered.

''But the way where is Eunhyuk?'' Hyoyeon asked.

*BURP*

Eunhyuk entered the locker room while burping rudely without even apologising.

''Ewwwww! Are you finished?!'' Yesung asked.

''Whatever! I think today is my lucky day! I got Sunye's phone number and after today I will go on a date with her.'' Eunhyuk boasted.

''See I told you! This goodness he shows to others is just fake.For Eunhyuk girls are just use and throw!'' Hyoyeon announced and then left the locker rooms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the reception hall

Hyoyeon was,walking around,taking her break when a police man talked with her.

''Excuse me?Where can I find Dr.Eunhyuk Lee?'' The policeman asked.

Hyoyeon pointed to Eunhyuk who was flirting with a nurse.The police man walked up to Eunhyuk.

''Excuse me! Are you dr.Eunhyuk Lee?'' The policeman questioned.

''Yes!'' Eunhyuk replied.

''I have to ask you some questions.'' The policeman informed.

''Please ask me then!'' Eunhyuk answered.

''A girl named IU has tried to commit suicide and on her suicide note she has written that you are the reason why she is doing this!'' The policeman informed.

''Inspector how can I be responsible for that?!  I don't even know the girl properly!'' Eunhyuk replied.

''EUNHYUK! This morning you were arguing with her saying that what you two had is over and you told her to die.'' Hyoyeon spoke.

''Have you gone crazy?!'' Eunhyuk shouted.

''You are responsible for IU's suicide!'' Hyoyeon said.

''You don't even know anything and---'' Eunhyuk was about to finish what he said when the inspector interrupted him.

''Enough! You have to come to the police station with me!'' The police man said.

''But!'' Eunhyuk complained.

''Just follow me!'' The policeman demanded.

Eunhyuk angrily glares at Hyoyeon for a few moments and then follows the police man.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author=Hey! I am gonna now put more YG chapters since I want to speed it up a bit.It's the longest story out of the 3 stages and the two couples SunSun and HaeSica are not out yet and I think they should have some scenes too. So more YG Chapters coming up. There will be SM but not as much as YG and JYP. Thanks for reading and please do comment.Tell me how you found this chapter and if you have any requests just tell me! :D Bye!