Only ..................SeoKyu=You must choose!

Aspiring Lovers

A/N=

  1. Guixuxian0206 has requested for SeoKyu

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D


At the corrider

Seohyun was busy,writing on her notebook whilst sitting down on the stairs before she was interrupted by someone.

''Hello Seohyun!'' Eunjung greeted as she sat down next to her.

''Hello Eunjung!'' Seohyun smiled at her.

''Miss.Jung told me to tell you that if you're ready with the music then we can start rehearsing with the music.'' Eunjung informed.

''I wonder if everyone will like it or not?'' Seohyun bit her bottom lip.

''Are you nervous?'' Eunjung asked and Seohyun nodded her head. ''As far as I remember,Nichkhun told me that Kyuhyun helped you a lot in coping this nervousness before.''

''Kyuhyun never stops himself from helping anyone.'' Seohyun smiled.

''Seohyun thank you for making everything clear between you and Kyuhyun.'' Eunjung smiled back. ''But it isn't really my fault since everyone would think that you and Kyuhyun and more than friends!''

''I-It's okay.'' Seohyun forced herself to smile wider. ''He treats every girl very nicely.''

''But Kyuhyun always tell me that you aren't like every girl.'' Eunjung replied. ''Hence why he takes such good care of you! Seohyun are you sure that you never had feelings for Kyuhyun?''

Seohyun looked at Eunjung,not wanting to admit the truth and mistakenly dropped her notebook as a way of distracting her.Eunjung looked at Seohyun and noticed a bit of nervousness,making her to feel suspicious of whether Seohyun had feeings for Kyuhyun or not.

''I'm getting late for the rehearsals.'' Seohyun quickly walked off.

 

At the theatre

Seohyun watched Eunjung and Kyuhyun walk on the stage and the two stood there in the middle of the spotlight while everyone,including Miss.Jung watched them hold their scripts on their hand.

''Eunjung and Kyuhyun are you two ready?'' Miss.Jung questioned.

''Ready!'' Eunjung and Kyuhyun both nodded their heads to.

''Alright let's do this! Action!'' Miss.Jung shouted.

Eunjung couldn't help but look at Seohyun,who was staring at them especially Kyuhyun,who was making his way towards her and he held her hand,making Eunjung to look at him.

''I know I hurted you a lot and made you wait so much for me but I'm here to ask for your forgiveness.'' Kyuhyun looked at Eunjung,who glanced at Seohyun. ''I just don't know how to start!''

''Uhm....no you don't need to apologise.'' Eunjung tried to remember her dialogues.

''I don't but how?'' Kyuhyun spoke his dialogue. ''I was so influenced by others that I couldn't recognise the love you have for me! The love I,too,have for you!''

''I have recognised your heart more than you and i knew that one day you would realise the love I had for you!'' Eunjung couldn't stop herself from glancing at Seohyun ever once in a while. ''That's why I......''

Eunjung saw Seohyun looking down after staring at Kyuhyun,making her to frown a little while Seohyun looked back at the script.

''That's why I stood there,waiting for you!'' Seohyun spoke the dialogue,which was loud enough for everyone to hear.

''Y-Yeah.'' Eunjung cleared as she frowned. ''That's why I stood there,waiting for you!''

''No no no!'' Miss.Jung shook her head. ''Eunjung where is your focus on this?! What's going on here?''

''I-I'm sorry maam! My character is so shy and forgiving and in real life,I'm not like this character so it's just a bit hard.'' Eunjung sighed.

''That's the point of acting!'' Miss.Jung replied. ''Besides you're not playing Eunjung right now!''

''Wait if I see someone else perform this then maybe I'll get a better idea!'' Eunjung smirked.

''What are you talking about?'' Miss.Jung raised her eyebrow.

''What if Seohyun helped me in this since my charactre and Seohyun both are exactly the same!'' Eunjung said,making Seohyun to panic a little. ''I mean she's so nice that she would be willing to help and forgive anyone,even someone who had hurted her heart right Seohyun?''

''M-Maam I...I....'' Seohyun spoke.

''Just be yourself!'' Eunjung replied. ''I just need to see you perform this so I know how to act it!''

''Yeah nerd you can do this!'' Kyuhyun nodded his head. ''We've done this before!''

''Come on Seohyun!'' Miss.Jung smiled. ''Just help her out!''

Seohyun gulped her saliva as she slowly made her way to the center of the stage and stood in front of Kyuhyun.

''From the top!'' Miss.Jung yelled. ''Go!''

''I remember ever since the first day I saw you,I was in love with you!'' Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun,who was slightly nervous. ''That feeling,that realisation and everything related to you...I remember it all then I went away from you,I forgot everything and I didn't even realise I was in love you! Please forgive me! I've hurted you so much!''

''Y-You don't need to ask for my forgiveness.'' Seohyun hesisted a little before speaking.

''Of course I do! You always forgive every mistake of mine!'' Kyuhyun shook his head before standing near her. ''Do you really love me this much? How are you able to forgive every mistake of mine?''

''W-When I loved you,I never wanted you to love me back out of pitiness!'' Seohyun looked down. ''Love doesn't mean to obtain someone! If you really love someone then you should set them free! If they love you then they will come back to you so that's why I've always waited for you to come back to me!''

Eunjung knew that Seohyun was really being herself.The way she was hesistating and slowly saying every dialogue as if she really meant it could really fool anyone into thinking that Seohyun was a good actress but only Eunjung could spot something from the act.

''I only realised what you mean to me after you went away from me!'' Kyuhyun lifted Seohyun's chin so that she could face him. ''I never knew that you would love me this much hence why I promise you to always love you! I promise to only be yours! If you want then you can reject me since I deserve it.''

''Mistake? Forgiveness?'' Seohyun couldn't stop thinking about past memories of her and Kyuhyun laughing and enjoying each other's company. ''I should apologise and ask for your forgiveness since every time you looked at me,I always felt as if you were only looking for me! My first mistake. Every time you smiled at something,I always felt as if you were smiling for me! My second mistake! Every time you would say my name,it felt as if it was destined only for you to say it! My third mistake! It was my mistake to love you without knowing how it would affect us! It was my mistake! O-Only my mistake!''

Kyuhyun saw tears falling out of Seohyun's eyes,making him to stare at her then slowly reach towards her face and wipe the tears off her face before cupping it with his right hand.

''Please...please just tell me once that you can't live without me!'' Kyuhyun spoke. ''Please tell me that you love me! Please tell me that you need me! Because I love you! I want you and I know that you are just mine!''

Seohyun could feel things being more serious than usual,making her to walk off until Kyuhyun stopped her by grabbing her wrist before pulling her for a hug,making Seohyun to blink her eyes.She wanted to hug him as tightly as she could however she didn't dare move her arms whereas everyone clapped their hands and cheered for the two.

Eunjung clapped her hands as she made her way to the stage.

''Very very well done!'' Miss.Jung praised. ''Eunjung you were right! Seohyun can perfectly act this since it's like she was playing her character.''

''Yes maam! I saw everything I needed to see.'' Eunjung sighed.

''I gotta go.'' Seohyun quickly got out of the theatre.

''Want to rehearse it now?!'' Miss.Jung asked.

''Actually maam I'll be back! I need to talk to Seohyun quickly.'' Eunjung quickly walked off.

 

At an empty classroom

Seohyun wiped her tears as she sat down on the chair.She sighed over the performance she had just done with Kyuhyun.

''It feels so light now doesn't it Seohyun?'' She asked herself. ''It feels so light to confess your feelings to him while he doesn't understand that you really love him! That's what you want isn't it? You don't want him to ever know that you actually love him so enough is enough now! Kyuhyun likes Eunjung and you will definitely not let your feelings get in the middle of this! You're not going to be near Kyuhyun anymore so Eunjung and Kyuhyun can be together and be more close with each other! Remember if Kyuhyun is happy then you will be happy as well!''

Seohyun wiped her tears before standing up to turn around but her eyes immediately was wide open when she saw Eunjung was standing at the door,staring at her.

 

At the theatre

Henry stood next to Miss.Jung as his eyes was on the script.

''Maam did you realise Seohyun wasn't really saying the lines from the script?'' Henry raised his eyebrow. ''It seemed like she made some of the dialogues up.''

''Her performance was mind-blowing!'' Kyuhyun praised.

''That's the trait of an actress! Improvisation is a skill that enhances the performance.'' Miss.Jung agreed.

''But she's not an actress,she's a singer!'' Henry replied.

''Maybe there's a reason behind this performance.'' Miss.Jung titled her head. ''You can't teach someone such intensity in a scene,the only way you can bring out such intensity is by feeling it!''

''What do you mean?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''I might be wrong but maybe Seohyun felt eveything she said so she might not be acting.'' Miss.Jung said. ''Maybe she was saying all this to you,Kyuhyun.''

''For me?'' Kyuhyun blinked his eyes.

 

Seohyun hesistated a bit when she saw Eunjung looking at her.

''Hey Seohyun.'' Eunjung greeted. ''Uhm....Miss.Jung was asking you to come for the song rehearsals!''

''Y-Yes.'' Seohyun quickly walked ahead.

 

''For me?'' Kyuhyun asked before laughing. ''Seohyun and a guy like me? Seohyun is like an angel and I'm like nothing compared to her!''

''Maybe i was wrong then but there can be one more reason.'' Miss.Jung said. ''Her music! It connects us to our heart so maybe her music helps her to feel such feelings.''

''Pretty sure that's the reason!'' Kyuhyun nodded his head.

''There's Seohyun!'' Henry pointed.

''Great that you're back!'' Miss.Jung smiled when she saw Seohyun was near her. ''Let's practice your music now!''

Seohyun nodded her head before walking her way to the stage and standing in the middle of it.She stared at the amount of people looking at her and closed her eyes before singing her heart out with the mic,that was in front of .

 

Henry smiled as he stood next to Eunjung,both of them were looking at Seohyun and Kyuhyun,who were talking to each other.

''These two are so cute!'' Henry sighed.

''Henry can I ask you something?'' Eunjung asked. ''Do you think they like each other? i mean are they together?''

''Just look at them being with each other right now!'' Henry smiled.

''No I mean have they ever been in a relationship with each other?'' Eunjung asked again.

''I don't really know but I think they should be with each other.'' Henry said. ''They look like they are made for each other...well in fact even Miss.Jung said that they should be together!''

Eunjung sighed at the sight of Kyuhyun and Seohyun laughing with each other before walking off.

 

At the music room

Kyuhyun saw that Seohyun was in the room,even though she had told him that she had to go to a very important class hence surprising her that she had lied to him and building his doubt of her trying to avoid him for some reason.

''YA Nerd!'' Kyuhyun called out,surprising Seohyun. ''Look I don't want to beat the bush so I'll be direct with you! I know you have been avoiding me so just tell me the reason why!''

''T-There isn't any reason like this!'' Seohyun hesistated. 

''I had my doubts ever since yesterday but now i'm positive that something is wrong!'' Kyuhyun replied. ''You don't talk to me properly and you're always alone!''

''I'm just trying to get used to building space between us.'' Seohyun's back faced Kyuhyun. ''So that you can be closer to Eunjung.Why did you leave her alone?''

''Because I wanted to see if you were fine.'' Kyuhyun replied.

''I'm fine.'' Seohyun smiled. ''Now tell me why did you leave her alone?''

''I just don't know what to say to her.'' Kyuhyun sighed. ''Hence why I need my best friend's help!''

''What's the problem,tell me!'' Seohyun asked. ''What do you need help with?''

''All I really want is your help and your smile!'' Kyuhyun chuckled.

''That you always have.'' Seohyun chuckled back.

''Tell me why I have this problem.'' Kyuhyun took a few steps ahead,making Seohyun to face his back. ''I always dream that I am asking Eunjung out but I forget everything when I see her!''

''What do you forget?'' Seohyun questioned.

''Well I always dream about you and in our dream,we're much closer and better than friends so do you want us to just be an imagination or do you want to make it official between us?'' Kyuhyun asked,making Seohyun to look at him. ''Tell me nerd! If I asked you this then tell me what would you say?''

''M-Me?'' Seohyun asked.

''I know you would reject me isn't it?'' Kyuhyun chuckled but Seohyun knew that she would have disagreed.

''She would never reject you!'' Eunjung spoke,making Seohyun and Kyuhyun to look back. ''I'm sure Seohyun would say the same thing every girl would want to say to you when they meet you! They,too,would like to be more than just friends with you!''

Seohyun was about to walk off when Eunjung held her wrist,stopping her from walking any further.

''Seohyun I said the right thing don't you agree?'' Eunjung asked. ''Don't you agree that every girl would say that to Kyuhyun,maybe even you?''

''You're right! Every girl would love to have Kyuhyun as her boyfriend!'' Seohyun tried to smile wider even though her heart was experiencing another heart-ache.

''And I'm definitely one of those girls!'' Eunjung hugged Kyuhyun tightly as she smiled whereas Seohyun took a look at them and tried to compose her feelings.

''Wait Seohyun!'' Kyuhyun stopped her from walking.

''I have to go and you're not alone anymore!'' Seohyun smiled before walking off.

''Why don't you and I have a date tonight then!'' Eunjung smirked.

''And maybe become more than friends?'' Kyuhyun smirked back.

 

At SooSeo's room

Seohyun entered her room with a plate of sandwiches and sat down on her bed.Her sister was still in college,properly staying after school with the play rehearsals,giving her free time to do whatever Seohyun wanted.Seohyun smiled when she saw a book on her vanity desk,making her to walk towards her and back to her bed however her smile disappeared when she saw only one sandwich on her plate even though she swore she had made two,making her to think where did the other sandwich go?

''Thank you!'' Kyuhyun smiled as he took a bite out of the sandwich.

''Kyuhyun how....'' Seohyun was surprised to see a huge amount of shopping bags that Kyuhyun had dumped on her bed. 

''Go get ready!'' Kyuhyun ordered,earning a look from Seohyun. ''You're wondering for what right? Well breaking news! Kyuhyun is in need of a friend and who else to go than his best friend,Seohyun!? Well it's not a breaking news since Kyuhyun always needs Seohyun right?''

Seohyun smiled on hearing the last sentence however her thoughts were interrupted when she saw Kyuhyun sitting on her bed,going through each bag.

''Look at the bags! I got flowers on one bad,chocolates on the other,a teddy bear on this one and---'' Kyuhyun was interrupted.

''Who is this all for?'' Seohyun blinked her eyes. ''Who is it for?''

''Come closer and I'll tell you!'' Kyuhyun replied,making Seohyun to lean closer. ''It's for Eunjung!''

Seohyun gulped her saliva before leaning back when she heard who it was all for.Of course it was all for her since he likes her remember.Seohyun was obviously hurt by this and tried to control her composure again,obviously not letting Kyuhyun to even know or see a hint of her disappointment and pain.

''I just don't know what to gift her!'' Kyuhyun chuckled. ''So I bought a lot of things hence I want your help since tomorrow's my date and----''

''And I'm no date planner!'' Seohyun stood up and faced the other way from Kyuhyun.

''But nerd you made my last date so successful hence why Eunjung said yes to another date with me.'' Kyuhyun faced Seohyun.

''She's with you for you,not because of me.'' Seohyun replied. ''So you should choose the gift yourself.''

''But why nerd?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''Because she wants to know that you picked the gift,not me.'' Seohyun took a few steps away from Kyuhyun before looking away from his face.

''But you know my bad taste.'' Kyuhyun sighed.

''If I wasn't with you then what would you do?'' Seohyun asked but Kyuhyun walked closer to her and held her hand.

''I can't even think about my life without you nerd.'' Kyuhyun spoke. ''Promise me that you will never talk about things like this! Please promise me!''

Seohyun stared into his eyes as she stayed silent.

''We can't even go away from each other since we're so close to each other that staying away from each other would be hard.'' Kyuhyun joked. ''Isn't it? You're my lucky charm so you'll help me right? Right nerd?''

Seohyun face the other way. ''I don't know what Eunjung likes or doesn't.''

''It's simple nerd but first sit down!'' Kyuhyun gestured Seohyun to sit and she did so. ''Well I'm not sure about Eunjung but you're a girl! So you can tell me the likes or dislikes of a girl so choose a gift from these ones!''

Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun holding two gifts in his hands,a chocolate in one while a wrapped gift in the other. ''The chocolate!''

''Our choices are so a-like!'' Kyuhyun smiled. ''I even chose this one!''

''But you're not a girl.'' Seohyun joked.

''At least I'm your friend,well no no! I know we're soulmates since our choices are so similiar!'' Kyuhyun smiled before holding a big teddy bear and a little teddy bear in two seperate hands. ''So come on choose one!''

''The big bear.'' Seohyun pointed to the bear.

''Good choice.'' Kyuhyun held a green gift and a red gift in his two hands. ''Pick one!''

''Something else.'' Seohyun shook her head.

''How about this?'' Kyuhyun held a bouquet of flowers in his hand and Seohyun nodded her head.

Seohyun remembered the time when Kyuhyun gifted her a bouquet of roses,making her to feel sad about her current situation of her love not returning her affection and she was nothing but just a friend to him.

''Thank god that you're here so you can help me!'' Kyuhyun sighed. ''Now I'm sure she'll say yes to me anyway I'll see you later so bye!''

Seohyun watched Kyuhyun walk off,making her to sit down on her bed and wipe her tears off her face.It was hard to hide such intense feelings and love she had for him since she never felt something like this before anyone before but her eyes focused on a huge silver gift that was on her bed.She was about to run off when she saw her name on the gift.

''Thank you Seohyun.'' Seohyun blinked her eyes as she held her gift.

''Don't you want to open it and see what's inside?'' Kyuhyun asked,making Seohyun to turn around and look at him. ''I didn't even have one doubt when choosing this gift for you! I knew i had to give this to you!''

''What's the need to give me a gift?'' Seohyun asked. ''You could have just said it.''

''You can't always say thank you,sometimes it's best to show your appreciation.'' Kyuhyun grabbed the gift and opened it for Seohyun.

Seohyun looked at the snow globe that was in Kyuhyun's hand,making her to remember when her snow globe broke and Kyuhyun promised her to fix it.

''I told you I would fix it!'' Kyuhyun smiled. ''I can't bear to see your heart breaking!''

Seohyun held the snow globe in her hands as she took a few steps away from Kyuhyun,her back facing him.

''Do you like my gift?'' Kyuhyun asked while Seohyun wiped her tears before facing him.

''It's really pretty!'' Seohyun smiled. 

''When I saw it,it reminded me about us.'' Kyuhyun smiled back and reached out for her hand,making Seohyun to look at him. ''Come on!''

Seohyun was pulled into Kyuhyun's space before he held her hand and wrapped his arm around her waist,making Seohyun to stare at him before she was spun around.Seohyun couldn't stop staring at Kyuhyun's happy face,the way he was smiling at her and the way his eyes was shining at her made her happy as if it was all for her.

''I thought I would just do the dance rehearsal with you today.'' Kyuhyun spoke.

''I think you should go now or else you'll be late.'' Seohyun said.

''Like always you're right and I shouldn't make beautiful girls wait right?'' Kyuhyun chuckled while Seohyun nodded her head. ''Any other advice you have for me?''

''Just be like yourself!'' Seohyun smiled.

''And you're mind-blowing as well!'' Kyuhyun complimented back. ''Best friends forever isn't it? Anyway I'll see you later so bye!''

Seohyun looked down on the floor after she saw that he was gone.

 

At Kyuhyun's room

After Kyuhyun had his date with Eunjung,he angrily threw his ball at the other side of his room as he sat down on his bed.

''What is Eunjung even thinking?!'' Kyuhyun ruffled his hair in anger. ''Everything was going so good and it's the first time I did something like that for a girl and....S-Seohyun well she always helped me in everything! Me and Eunjung are only like this because of Seohyun and...Argh why is Eunjung telling me to do this then!? Why is she asking me to avoid Seohyun?! If Seohyun knows about this then she'll be hurt!''

Kyuhyun leaned back against his chair as he thought about the times when he and Seohyun would laugh with each other,giving him a dilemma whether to choose from Eunjung,a girl he likes or Seohyun,his best friend who has always been there for him.

Kyuhyun immediately called someone.

''Hello?'' He heard the voice speak after she picked up the phone. ''Hello? H-Hello? I wonder who this is!''

''Nerd don't hang up!'' Kyuhyun stopped her.

''Oh Kyuhyun!'' Seohyun was surprised.

''W-Were you sleeping?'' Kyuhyun asked. 

''No I wasn't.'' Seohyun smiled. ''Besides when did you think me so much? I am surprised that you're even asking me whether I'm asleep or not anyway tell me how was your date?   Why are you so quiet? Did she not like the gifts? She must have since you picked the gifts and you know how to impress a girl very well...Why aren't you speaking Kyuhyun?''

''Nerd w-well....'' Kyuhyun bit his bottom lip.

''Is everything alright?'' Seohyun questioned. ''Kyuhyun if you want then you can come to my house! I'll wait for you!''

''No it's quite late! Just go sleep!'' Kyuhyun shook his head. ''It's quite late so good bye and I'll see you tomorrow nerd!''

''Why was Kyuhyun so nervous? Is he not happy about his date with Eunjung?'' Seohyun blinked her eyes.

 

At the corrider

Kyuhyun was all alone,making him to think about things that were said between him and Eunjung last night.

*Kyuhyun if you want this relationship to move forward then you need to break your friendship with Seohyun.* Eunjung's voice echoed in Kyuhyun's head. *I want you to end your friendship with her!*

Kyuhyun angrily threw the ball to the other side however someone had caught it before it could fall down.

''Kyuhyun be careful! What if someone got hit by this ball?'' Seohyun spoke,making Kyuhyun to look at her with his eyes slightly open. ''Do you want to hurt your best friend? Is that your plan or something?''

Kyuhyun saw Seohyun giggling before sitting next to her.

''Are you worried about something?'' Seohyun looked at him.

''Yes.'' Kyuhyun sighed. ''The thing is....well....E-Eunjung doesn't want me to talk to you anymore.''

Seohyun could feel her heart breaking.

''She doesn't even want me to be near you.'' Kyuhyun sighed again. ''She doesn't even want me to think about you but is this even possible?''

''Don't worry Kyuhyun.'' Seohyun forced herself to smile wider. ''I'll talk to Eunjung! I don't think our friendship can ever break and I'll fix everything now please smile! No problem can be that big that your smile will disappear.''

''Nerd do you know that you're an angel?'' Kyuhyun smiled at her. ''You always have the answer to my problems so thank you nerd! Thank you!''

''Thanks?'' Kyuhyun heard a voice next to him,making him to see Seohyun there so everything he had just thought was just his imagination. ''What are you thanking me for Kyuhyun?''

''I....'' Kyuhyun knew that he couldn't tell her about this. ''I mean you've helped me so much nerd that if I thank you all day then it still wouldn't be enough!''

''Where were you this morning?'' Seohyun questioned. ''I've been trying to find you ever since this morning,is everything okay?''

Kyuhyun looked away for a few seconds,making Seohyun to be worried. ''Is everything okay between you and Eunjung?''

Kyuhyun didn't dare tell her what Eunjung had told him to do if he wanted to be with her.He couldn't even bear see Seohyun looking sad or hurt.

''Ball!'' Kyuhyun snatched the ball off Seohyun's hands. ''I'll take this ball and give it to the sports' room while you go ahead to the theatre! I'll be there soon!''

Seohyun watched him walk off quickly,making him suspicious. ''What's the problem? Why is he so worried?''

 

At the theatre

Seohyun walked over to Kyuhyun to hand him the mic that he had to wore as well as his scripts,making him to give her a smile before trying to put the mic around his body.

''Let me do it for you.'' Seohyun untangled the mix and hooked it onto his shirt. ''I've never heard you be this quiet Kyuhyun....was the date okay?''

Kyuhyun didn't know what to even say to the innocent poor girl whereas Eunjung was near them,listening to their conversation.

''Even Eunjung was speaking weirdly about it.'' Seohyun titled her head innocently.

''Did she say anything to you?!'' Kyuhyun asked.

''N-No.'' Seohyun shook her head. ''But w-what happen? Is everything okay?''

Kyuhyun uneasily looked away whereas Seohyun tried to think as to what could bother Kyuhyun so much.

''I helped you so much with Eunjung and I'm asking you about the date yet you don't want to tell me? What happen?'' Seohyun asked. ''Do you not want friends anymore?''

Kyuhyun gave her a look,not knowing what to say to the girl smiling so beautifully.

''Did she like the gifts? Tell me!'' Seohyun asked. ''Tell me about it Kyuhyun!''

''N-Nerd w-well.....'' Kyuhyun stopped speaking when he saw Eunjung looking at her.

''What is it?'' Seohyun asked.

''Nothing!'' Kyuhyun smiled.

''Kyuhyun what's the matter? Is there something you're hiding from me?'' Seohyun asked to which Kyuhyun just shook his head and gave her a smile. ''Okay I'll see you later then.''

Eunjung saw that Kyuhyun had to go to the costume area,making her to immediately go to Seohyun before she could walk towards Kyuhyun.

''Seohyun!'' Eunjung stood in front of Seohyun. ''Thanks for helping me with my character!''

''Your performance was great! I don't think I can take credit for it.'' Seohyun glanced at Kyuhyun looking stressed.

''Seohyun you've helped us a lot but now we need to manage everything by ourselves!'' Eunjung spoke.

*What is Eunjung saying to Seohyun? Is she telling her about what she wants?* Kyuhyun saw the two ladies speaking.

''We don't need your help anymore!'' Eunjung said.

''I know but Kyuhyun is looking stressed.'' Seohyun replied. ''And Miss.Jung didn't praise him for his performance since his focus was somewhere else.''

''You have helped Kyuhyun a lot but now you don't need it!'' Eunjung sighed. ''Besides I'm here now since I'll rehearse with him and he'll get better!''

''But Eunjung I---'' Seohyun stopped speaking when Eunjung hugged her.

*Did they solve their problem?* Kyuhyun happily smiled. 

''Thanks for everything Seohyun!'' Eunjung smiled. ''You have helped us a lot but now I don't want to stress you out! You also need to focus on yourself.''

''Seohyun Miss.Jung is calling you!'' One of the students called Seohyun,making Seohyun to walk away from Eunjung.

''Thank god that you and Seohyun are friends now! My problem is solved!'' Kyuhyun smiled as he stood next to Eunjung. ''Now I don't have to choose from you two!''

''The thing wasn't about my friendship with Seohyun.'' Eunjung sighed. ''It's about you and Seohyun's friendship that bothers me! You're still talking to her and she's worrying for you! It's just about you two and I'm not in the story! I'm not in this Seohyun-Kyuhyun friendship thing!''

Eunjung stormed off while Kyuhyun watched her before walking up to her to speak to her.

''Eunjung listen to me.'' Kyuhyun spoke after the two were alone together. 

''i know she's your good friend.'' Eunjung sighed. ''But----''

''But what? Why did you put this condition of me and Seohyun...'' Kyuhyun saw Seohyun walking up to him with a smile,making him to keep quiet.

Eunjung looked at what Kyuhyun was looking at and it was Seohyun.

''I...well...I heard my name so....'' Seohyun spoke. ''Something about the condition or something like that?''

Kyuhyun immediately looked at her with slightly open wide eyes.

''Kyuhyun always puts what he wants as his conditions!'' Seohyun giggled. ''He loves putting out his conditions and getting them fulfilled!''

''Not sure about conditions but Kyuhyun said your name.'' Eunjung fake laughed. ''Because Kyuhyun always has to say your name out of his mouth!''

Seohyun smiled whereas Kyuhyun just looked at Eunjung.

''Anyway why don't you two get talking since I have to go to the costume trial and Kyuhyun just loves to talk with you!'' Eunjung walked off.

''CAN'T YOU SEE WHERE YOU ARE GOING!?'' Kyuhyun yelled at a person,who bumped into him.

''I'm sorry.'' The person apologised.

''DO YOU THINK EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY ONCE YOU APOLOGISE TO ME?!'' Kyuhyun shouted. ''LOOK BEFORE YOU WALK NEXT TIME!''

''Kyuhyun.'' Seohyun shook her head before everyone walked off,leaving SeoKyu together. ''Why are you so stressed out? Are you angry at something?''

''It's nothing.'' Kyuhyun sighed.

''I know something is wrong but you're not telling me!'' Seohyun spoke.

''Don't think so much nerd,just focus on the play!'' Kyuhyun laughed. ''Miss.Jung will kill us if the show doesn't go right besides I want you to achieve a milestone for this anyway I'll see you later! I'll got to go to the costume area!''

''Something is definitely wrong!'' Seohyun spoke to herself. ''If Kyuhyun doesn't want to tell me then I'll ask Eunjung!''

 

At the corrider

Seohyun ran after Eunjung,calling her name out.

''Please wait!'' Eunjung felt Seohyun's hand on her hand.

''Nothing's wrong.'' Eunjung replied. ''Let me handle everything by myself!''

''Please wait!'' Seohyun pleaded. ''I know something is wrong between you and Kyuhyun so please tell me! Has he said anything to you? I'll talk to him if anything is wrong!''

''Do you really want to know!?'' Eunjung asked to which Seohyun nodded her head. ''Fine the problem is you!''

''W-What?'' Seohyun was shocked.

''You're the problem between me and Kyuhyun!'' Eunjung nodded her head.

''M-Me?'' Seohyun pointed to herself. ''B-But there's nothing between me and him!''

''And he says the same thing to me.'' Eunjung scoffed. ''But you tell me? You understand how love works right? Do you want the guy that you love to have another girl who is not you?''

''But there's nothing between---'' Seohyun was interrupted.

''I love him a lot and I want him to love me too but your friendship stops me and him from getting close to each other.'' Eunjung sighed. ''You know what? Because in his life,only one friend is important for him and it's you! He always leaves me whenever you call him so that's why and this is the only reason why I want him to show me that our relationship is more important rather than just your friendship so maybe I think I might have given him a wrong condition that I shouldn't have given him!''

''A condition?'' Seohyun asked. ''What kind of condition?''

''I told him to stop seeing you!'' Eunjung replied. ''I told him to NOT talk to you but Seohyun this isn't your fault! Maybe it's fault to stop him from seeing you but to tell you the truth,I have suffered a lot because of this friendship of yours! Me and Kyuhyun's love can't be fulfilled because of this friendship.''

Seohyun could feel her cheeks getting wet because of what Eunjung had just told her.She never expected herself to be called the problem by anyone especially not her love's girlfriend.

 

At SeoSoo's room

Sooyoung ented her room to find Seohyun already sat on her bed,looking quite down and like she was thinking something,obviously unknown to her elder sister what Eunjung had said to her.

''Do you want to say something?'' Sooyoung asked Seohyun,who was surprised to see her sister. ''Do you want to say something Seohyun?''

''N-No.'' Seohyun shook her head.

''So you want to ask something?'' Sooyoung asked again and Seohyun nodded her head.

''Unnie when a girl likes a boy then what does she want from him?'' Seohyun questioned.

''Everything.'' Sooyoung spoke. ''She wants the guy to only be hers! She doesn't want her to speak to anyone else or be with anyone else,just be hers!''

''S-So she wants him for herself,no one else?'' Seohyun asked and Sooyoung nodded her head. ''Is it not wrong to ask for such a thing?''

''No it's not but not everyone is destined for something like this.'' Sooyoung replied as she sat down on her bed. ''Like for example every character in our drama play is afraid to admit it's love because they are afraid that someone will stand in their way but if Minsu tells Jieun about everything then all the problems would have been solved!''

Sooyoung sighed as she thought about her and Ryeowook's characters.

''If Minho tells Minyeon that he loves her then that would have solved the problems too right?'' Seohyun sighed as she thought about her conversation with Eunjung. (A/N=Minho is Kyuhyun's character while Minyeon is Eunjung's character in the drama play)

''Obviously!'' Sooyoung nodded her head. ''All a girl wants is for someone to tell her that he loves her and he is willing to do anything for her happiness!''

Seohyun glanced at the snow globe before standing in front of it and holding it in her hands.

''You're right unnie!'' Seohyun looked at the snow globe.

 

At Kyuhyun's house

Kyuhyun sat down on his beanbag as he played his guitar,thinking about the conversation between him and  Eunjung.

*The problem isn't about my and Seohyun's friendship,it's about your and Seohyun's friendship!* Eunjung's voice echoed however Kyuhyun smirked. ''Seohyun and Kyuhyun can never be seperated but no hot girl can say no to Kyuhyun either since I don't compromise! For a new relationship,Kyuhyun will never forget his friends and I will pacify Eunjung of course! Then after the play,we three friends will celebrate with each other''

Kyuhyun smiled as he clapped his hands.

 

At SeoSoo's room

Sooyoung was already fast asleep on her bed whereas Seohyun stood by her desk,holding the snow globe in her hands as she thought about Kyuhyun.

*When I saw it,I knew I had to gift it to you!* Kyuhyun's voice echoed. *Best friends forever right nerd?*

Seohyun wiped the tears off her cheek.

''I guess this is the happiness you never received and I guess this is the new start.'' Seohyun whispered to herself as she thought about Kyuhyun.

*You know nerd? I really like Eunjung!* Kyuhyun smiled.

''For Kyuhyun,Seohyun and Kyuhyun must seperate and I will explain this to him! I've always supported him so he must agree to what I say to him!'' Seohyun sighed.

 

At the theatre

Seohyun was in charge to make sure that everything in the back-stage department was set and in perfect condition since the guests were sitting inside the audience's seats and now the play was going to start very soon.She looked around and made her way however stopped when she saw a yellow rose right in front of her.

''For the world's best friend and best performer,here is a flower for good luck!'' Kyuhyun held the yellow rose near her however Seohyun looked away. ''Did you think i would forget how your performance would be incomplete without this flower?''

''The problem is that you remember.'' Seohyun replied.

''Of course I will remember!'' Kyuhyun smiled. ''Beside you're the best university's performer and the reason why this show will be a huge success but just remember that Kyuhyun will always be at your side!''

''You're the solution to your problems but I'm just the reason for your problems.'' Seohyun gulped her saliva. ''Kyuhyun,you and Eunjung----''

''So you're worried about Eunjung?'' Kyuhyun interrupted. ''Nerd have i ever gave you a reason to worry whenever you had problems? So why are you thinking of them today? Nerd I have the answer to this problem! I know the way to handle Eunjung's problems so friends forever and ever?''

Seohyun smiled as she shook her hand with Kyuhyun.

''Seohyun are you ready? It's time!'' Miss.Jung gestured Seohyun,since it was time for her to sing on the stage,to follow her.

Seohyun quickly took the flower off Kyuhyun's hand. ''I think I forgot something!''

''All the best.'' Kyuhyun smiled before looking at her.

 

At the back-stage

It was now the interval so that meant that the performers and back-stage staff had a few minutes to rest before it was time for the performance to start again.

''Seohyun!'' Eunjung called Seohyun. ''Your performance was good especially the part when you sang ''when I saw him,I liked him and I want to be with him'' but the thing that there has been no confession,it all seems so hard and difficult to make it true isn't it?''

Seohyun glanced at Kyuhyun before looking at Eunjung again.

''Eunjung but Kyuhyun said the problem has been solved.'' Seohyun blinked her eyes.

''Kyuhyun doesn't have a problem,I do!'' Eunjung glared at her. ''Because you're still in the middle of us!''

''Wow my two favourite girls are together,what else can I ask?'' Kyuhyun walked to them.

''Kyuhyun!'' Both the girls spoke before they looked at each other.

''I want to talk to you Kyuhyun.'' Eunjung faked a smile. ''Alone!''

''Nerd you were saying something?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''No you talk to Eunjung first.'' Seohyun replied.

''Nerd your performance was amazing!'' Kyuhyun praised,making Eunjung frown. ''Anyway Eunjung let's go!''

''I guess she's still worried and Kyuhyun hasn't pacified her yet.'' Seohyun sighed. ''I guess I have to pacify Kyuhyun but how and when!? The second part of the play will start soon. I don't get what I should do! Should I wait till the end of the play?!''

 

At the other side of the back-stage

Eunjung and Kyuhyun walked to a room where it seemed like they were pretty much alone.

''Kyuhyun why are you taking so much time?!'' Eunjung asked. ''Is this decision so hard for you?!''

''I don't really decide the decision.'' Kyuhyun replied. ''Like I didn't ask my heart to be yours or anything!''

Kyuhyun saw that Eunjung was in no mood for jokes as she was not laughing or smiling.

''Why you find a problem is that you think I give more time to Seohyun than you right?'' Kyuhyun asked. ''So I decided to give us the same time as I give to Seohyun.''

''NO Kyuhyun!'' Eunjung angrily yelled. ''I don't want to hear anything other than you saying yes! If you take so much time then we might not even be with each other now!''

Kyuhyun watched Eunjung angrly storm off,making him sigh before he headed over to the main back-stage and saw the two ladies.Seohyun talking to a few staff members whereas Eunjung was fixing her dress as she stared at the mirror.

''I guess maybe my actions can prove what I say?'' Kyuhyun suddenly got an idea. ''If I speak to Seohyun in front of Eunjung then she'll get that I can't break my friendship with Seohyun!''

Kyuhyun eyed at Eunjung before looking back at Seohyun.

''NERD!'' Kyuhyun yelled at the top of his lungs and as expected,Eunjung was looking at him. ''Hey nerd you want to say something to me?''

Seohyun was about to say something when she saw Eunjung glancing at them.

''Shall we go outside to talk?'' Seohyun asked.

''What's wrong Seohyun? I've never seen you be this worried.'' Kyuhyun spoke. ''Do you want to break our friendship again or something? i swear this time I have placed no bets or anything like that!''

''Can we go outside?'' Seohyun asked before both her and Kyuhyun walked out.

Seohyun looked up at the night sky before looking back at Kyuhyun.

''You have faith in me right Kyuhyun?'' Seohyun questioned to which Kyuhyun nodded his head.

''Why are you asking me this?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''You know that you are my best friend and you will agree to what I say because I am only doing the right thing for you!'' Seohyun sighed.

''Has there ever been a moment where I have not listened to your advice?'' Kyuhyun asked. ''Tell me nerd! What's the matter? Are you worried about Eunjung?''

Seohyun shook her head.

''And you shouldn't be! I did tell you that I will sort everything out!'' Kyuhyun spoke. ''Now you tell me whether you have faith in me or not?''

Seohyun nodded her head.

''Then shall we go back inside?'' Kyuhyun asked but Seohyun held his wrist,refusing to walk nor let him walk. ''Nerd? Do you want to say something?''

Seohyun nodded her head.

''Please say then!'' Kyuhyun spoke. ''I've never said no to anything! H-Hey why are you crying? I don't like it when you cry!''

Kyuhyun wiped Seohyun's tears. ''Please break our friendship!''

Kyuhyun was shocked with what he had heard from Seohyun's mouth,making him to widen his eyes before shaking his head at her. ''No!''

''Please! Eunjung loves you a lot and for her happiness,you have to do this!'' Seohyun pleaded.

''No! She must know that she can't start a new relationship by breaking our friendship!'' Kyuhyun frowned.

''Didn't you tell me that you liked her?'' Seohyun asked. ''You want her to be your girlfriend?''

''I will not break our friendship!'' Kyuhyun stormed off.

Kyuhyun walked inside the empty back-stage spot as he thought about things.

''How could nerd say this to me?!'' Kyuhyun ruffled his hair. ''How can she even think I will do that? B-But wait how did she know that Eunjung doesn't like our friendship....did Eunjung tell her? She must have but why is she doing this?! ARGH I need to talk to her! I will explain everything to her!''

 

Eunjung angrily glared at Seohyun as she walked to the back-stage area then saw Kyuhyun near-by,which made her to glance them before smirking

''This is the only chance you have Eunjung! Don't lose this chance!'' Eunjung whispered to herself.

Eunjung pretended to not see where she was going and walked to Kyuhyun's direction.

''Eunjung there you are!'' Kyuhyun stopped her. ''Why did you tell Seohyun about your condition?! Did you know how much she was crying over it?!''

''Do you not see my tears!?'' Eunjung asked.

''I can't bear to see any of you two cry so that's why I saying this!'' Kyuhyun sighed. ''Please don't force me to choose any one of you two!''

''Kyuhyun can I ask you something? Are you really serious about me?'' Eunjung questioned.

''Of course Eunjung! I wouldn't be talking to you if I wasn't!'' Kyuhyun replied.

''Would your heart break if I went far away?'' Eunjung asked.

''Definitely! You are very important to me.'' Kyuhyun spoke,making Seohyun sad.

''I am very important to you right?'' Eunjung smiled. ''Do you think we are perfect for me each other?!''

''Yes and you don't need to be insecure.'' Kyuhyun sighed whereas Seohyun had heard everything. ''I feel the same way for you so I'm----''

''So you'll forget about Seohyun right?'' Eunjung smiled.

''She's my best friend! I can't forget her!'' Kyuhyun replied whereas Seohyun felt bad that she was the reason why they were fighting.

''Kyuhyun please! Don't worry about her and worry about yourself.'' Eunjung sighed. ''When you admit that we're perfect for each other and we love each other the same then why can't you just agree to what I say? Look Kyuhyun till the time this play finishes then you have time but if you have taken the decision to stay with Seohyun then I will think that my first love was unrequited for the rest of my life!''

Eunjung walked into a room before she smirked.

''Now Seohyun will know that I am perfect for Kyuhyun now she will definitely break her friendship with her!'' Eunjung whispered to herself as she clapped her hands quietly.

*Eunjung and Kyuhyun are perfect and Kyuhyun has admitted so that means you are in his way so you better move! Remember to not cry since he will not let you go if you cry!* Seohyun sighed. *You must do this for your friend!*

Seohyun watched Kyuhyun walk inside the green room before walking inside.

''Nerd!' Kyuhyun saw Seohyun from the mirror.

''I need to say something to you.'' Seohyun said.

''Please nerd! If you're here to say the same thing then don't!'' Kyuhyun demanded. ''Look nerd! I'm sorry for yelling at you but you're here to talk about Eunjung right?''

''She loves you and I'm sure you do too but why are you refusing to break this friendship!?'' Seohyun asked. ''Make her happy and do it!''

''I'm going to get ready!'' Kyuhyun walked away.

''I'm asking you something!'' Seohyun spoke.

''I have already answered you.'' Kyuhyun replied. ''You know my answer! We're always going to be friends so now let me get ready!''

''I'm your friend that's why I'm saying this!'' Seohyun replied. ''She loves you a lot and she wants to take good care of you,just accept her! Not everyone is lucky to get their love!''

''I'm lucky to be friends with you!'' Kyuhyun placed his hands on her shoulders. ''I can't even think about the day where you and I aren't friends....can you break this friendship?!''

Kyuhyun walked over to his desk.

''Yes!'' Seohyun spoke,making Kyuhyun to be shocked over what he had heard. ''Yes I can break our friendship since I don't respect you!''

''What do you mean?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''Aren't you going to give Eunjung all the happiness you promised her!? Then how can I accept you as my friend and trust you as a honest person.'' Seohyun replied.

''Nerd did I lose your trust over this?! Have you understood me this much?!'' Kyuhyun asked. ''Do you not understand how I am as a guy over the long course of our friendship?''

'''Eunjung must be the important person and relationship for you!'' Seohyun replied. ''Not our friendship!''

''I am trying to fight for our friendship yet you want to break this? Why are you giving up so easily?'' Kyuhyun asked. ''Is our friendship not important anymore?''

Kyuhyun stood in front of Seohyun.

''Just tell me that our friendship isn't important while looking straight at my eyes.'' Kyuhyun demanded. ''Just once!''

Seohyun refused to look at him and walked away.She stood at a corner of a room and played with her fingers.

*Kyuhyun is just misunderstanding me! All I'm doing is trying to do what a friend should be doing.* Seohyun sighed. *Can't I do this for my friend? I'm even ready to break my heart for you Kyuhyun.*

''NERD WAIT!'' Kyuhyun yelled.

''There's nothing left for us to say anymore.'' Seohyun spoke.

''Why?'' Kyuhyun questioned.

''Because for the first time,I asked something from you yet you said no.'' Seohyun answered.

''You want to know why I said no?'' Kyuhyun asked. ''Because for the first time,I'm not confident in something! I'm afraid that my life will be empty even tho I am with Eunjung because you won't be there! I'm afraid to lose you! I'm afraid to be alone without you!''

Seohyun couldn't help but just look at Kyuhyun when he explained to her.What a dilemma she was in? Her best friend,who she was in love with is in love with another girl who doesn't want her to be near him yet he wants to be with her yet she doesn't want to fall deeper in love with him if it meant that his happiness won't be secure!

''I know nerd that you're always right and you're telling me to choose Eunjung'' Kyuhyun sighed. ''But I can't! I can't lose my best friend so please please don't force me to do this.''

''You're not wrong nor are you a bad person.'' Seohyun sat next to him. ''Only kind-hearted and lucky people get the oppourtunity to experience love and get the person they like to love them back so don't miss this oppourtunity. I just want you to be with her!''

Kyuhyun sighed.

''Are you serious about Eunjung?'' Seohyun asked and Kyuhyun nodded his head. ''Will you be happy if she went far away from you? Won't your heart be broken?''

''Nerd I said that to---'' Kyuhyun spoke.

''just answer me!'' Seohyun said and Kyuhyun nodded his head. ''If you know the answer to the questions then why stop yourself? What are you waiting for? I'll always be with you and even if we don't talk to each other,you must make Eunjung realise that you only love her! You shouldn't let her go!''

''I'm sorry nerd but I can't lose our friendship.'' Kyuhyun shook his head. ''I just can't do it!''

Seohyun stood up.

''Wait nerd!'' Kyuhyun called out with a flower in his head. ''You never said no to any flower i've ever given you yet you never accepted this one? Why is that? Are you trying to stay away from me?''

''YO Kyuhyun there you are! It's time for your performance!'' Nichkhun yelled before running off.

Kyuhyun gave Seohyun the flower to which Seohyun held it.

''As long as the flower is in your hand then I will consider our friendship to still exist and I will wait on the stage for you and the flower.'' Kyuhyun walked off.

*What should I do?* Seohyun sighed. ''KYUHYUN!''

Kyuhyun looked at her for one last time before he was about to walk to the stage however he saw Seohyun slowly shaking her head as she dropped the flower.

Before he could say anything,Seohyun ran off and there he was just staring at the flower and thinking was this it?! Is their friendship over?

''Yo it's your turn now!'' Nichkhun patted his back.

''S-Sorry.'' Kyuhyun walked onto the stage yet his mind was concentrating only on his friendship with Seohyun.

 

After the play was done,everyone was at the back stage area just happily congratulating everyone for their hard work with happy smiles on their faces except for two people.

''I knew it!'' Eunjung ran to Kyuhyun,who was looking sad. ''I knew that you would pick me!''

''Y-Yes.'' Kyuhyun cleared his throat,not wanting to accept the truth.

''I knew that you would....'' Eunjung stopped talking when she saw that he wasn't listening to her. ''HEY!''

''Oh sorry.'' Kyuhyun cleared his throat. ''I guess I'm tired since we're doing the play and all this work you know.''

''You're happy right?'' Eunjung asked.

''You're happy right?'' Kyuhyun asked back.

''Yes of course.'' Eunjung smiled. ''This play changed my life.''

''Even mine.'' Kyuhyun sadly looked away. ''Excuse me I need to go to the bathroom.''

Kyuhyun sadly looked towards his toes as he walked but then he looked up to see Seohyun not looking where she was going.

''NERD WATCH OUT!'' Kyuhyun yelled as he pushed her away. ''Are you okay?''

''I'm fine.'' Seohyun stood up.

''No you're not! What's this then!?'' Kyuhyun showed her the cut on her arm. ''Does it hurt a lot? Wait here! I'll bring the first aid box!''

Kyuhyun dashed out whereas Seohyun watched him before walking off to stay away from him.

*I know I've taken the right decision in this!* Seohyun wiped her tears.


Author=AYO Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you! I hope you like it! 

Poor SeoKyu's friendship is broken because of evil and selfish Eunjung! Will she be successful in this or will SeoKyu see through her selfish wants and say no to it?

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!


I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)