You are so cute!

Aspiring Lovers

THIS IS AGE ORDER


TaeTeuk

At the terrance

Kangin came running inside,terrified and scared as to the news of Taeyeon planning to kill herself was true or not and if it was then he was determined to save her no matter what.He ran upstairs and pushed the door open,looking around to see where Taeyeon was.

''TAEYEON!?'' Kangin yelled at the top of his lungs.

''TAEYEON?!'' Kangin heard another voice yelling behind him so he turned around.

Kangin looked to see Leeteuk was behind him,looking worried and terrified like him.The two men both pause and look at each other,not expecting to see the other in the same place.A long and awkward silence came as they both remembered everything that had happened between them ever since the first time they met uptil now.

''T-Taeyeon?'' Leeteuk said again.

''She's not here.'' Kangin replied. ''Did you hear that Taeyeon...''

''Was about to suicide?'' Leeteuk spoke and both the two men nodded their head.

''I guess it was your friend's childish idea.'' Kangin was about to walk off when Leeteuk stopped him.

''What they did,they were right.'' Leeteuk said. ''Rather than avoiding each other,I think we can talk to each other properly and solve the problem instead.''

''Yeah I guess you're right.'' Kangin nodded his head. ''We should be mature about this for Taeyeon,not for ourselves.I am sorry for hitting you by the way.''

''It's okay.'' Leeteuk smiled. ''I guess my life is confusing and weird ever since this situation has came up.''

''My life has been taken away from me.'' Kangin scoffed.

''It's the situation's fault.'' Leeteuk replied.

''I still can't believe my Taeyeon is someone else's now.'' Kangin sighed. ''I don't know how to convince myself.''

''I understand.'' Leeteuk looked at Kangin. ''When we love someone so much yet they are someone else's,that pain..but Kangin this marriage is just a compromise.''

''Marriages aren't compromises,Leeteuk.'' Kangin disagreed. ''I am her past but you are her present.''

''But you are Taeyeon's future.'' Leeteuk replied.

''But I don't want to get involve your married lives.'' Kangin affirmed. ''You two have started your relationship already.I left Taeyeon and broke our relationship while you were there for her and started a new relationship.''

''But you left Taeyeon for her happiness.'' Leeteuk reminded.

''It's all my fault.'' Kangin walked to the other side and his back faced Leeteuk. ''I was sick yet I should have told her before leaving that I was going to be gone but look at my state right now,my Taeyeon is now someone else's.''

''I was just there to help her Kangin but I know in her heart,she only wants to be with you.'' Leeteuk sighed.

''She is your wife Leeteuk.'' Kangin turned around. ''Only her husband belongs to her while I am her past which she wants to forget.''

''No Kangin.'' Leeteuk shook his head. ''You are her first love and first love can never be forgotten.''

''Marriage is more important than love besides marriages can not be forgotten.'' Kangin argued. ''I don't know what right I have on her anymore.''

''I never had any right on her anyway since she is already yours.'' Leeteuk told. ''She is only yours and she should only be with you besides she loves you.''

''How can the one I left be mine?'' Kangin scoffed. ''She rightfully belongs to you.''

''She loves you so she is yours.'' Leeteuk said.

''No she is married to you so she is yours.'' Kangin argued.

''WOW!'' Taeyeon sarcastically praised the two,interrupting their conversation.

The two men looked to their left and saw that Taeyeon had been standing there,listening to their conversation for the whole time.They both could see her angrily storming to their direction with her watery yet angry eyes.

''What a great destiny I have.'' Taeyeon sarcastically praised her luck. ''I don't have one lover,I have two lovers! One who left me and is back to get me back while the other was there for her and now wants to leave me.The first one didn't even ask me if I was ready to go run off with him and if I was going to be happy with his unhappy life while the second one doesn't even want me to support him now i have realised my reality.I have realised how much I mean to you both.''

''Taeyeon we--'' Kangin was interrupted.

''ENOUGH!'' Taeyeon raised her hand to stop Kangin. ''You both want to sacrifice for me right? Fine! Who is going to sacrifice then? Because one left me after loving me and the other one compromised their life and accepted me.Who do you guys think you are to make a deal within yourselves to come close to me when one feels like it then let the other one come close to me?! Am I some sort of toy to you two but who do I trust?! Who is truly there for me?! So are you telling me if someone else comes to be my lover then you two will sacrifice your love and let him get me?''

''Taeyeon we---'' Leeteuk was interrupted.

''No Leeteuk!'' Taeyeon angrily glared at him. ''This is my life and only I will get to decide what goes on in my life.Who the hell are you two to decide for me!? Who are you to say who I should be with?! I will make a decision that none of you two are deserving to have me so I don't want any of you two! You two don't deserve me!''

Taeyeon angrily ran off,crying and frustrated with her situation and how the two men have been handling everything so badly whie the two men watched their love running away and became sad that she was sad.


HaeSica

At the car park

Jessica walked out of the building and stopped walking immediately when she saw Donghae's back facing her direction.She deeply looked into his back and titled her head,thinking to herself as she played with her fingers.

*What's happening with me nowadays?! Why am I thinking about Donghae a lot?!* Jessica questioned herself.

''Yes sir we got the project!'' Donghae happily said as he talked on the phone. ''I was just doing my job sir.Yes I will bring you all the details tomorrow and I don't have the file right now but don't worry sir,I will bring it to you tomorrow.Didn't I tell you that I will bring this project to you no matter what? Bye then.''

Donghae turned around to see Jessica,who was looking at him.

''Sica you won't believe it! Our shareholders are so happy with us right now.'' Donghae smiled.

''With us or why don't you mean with you?'' Jessica glared. ''Like you said ''Didn't I tell you that I will bring this project to you no matter what?'' Weren't you saying something like this?''

''Sica you are misunderstanding me.'' Donghae replied.

''Oh so what I heard...you weren't saying that?'' Jessica questioned. ''Weren't you taking all the credit for this project!?''

''I was talking to my senior.'' Donghae explained. ''All he cares is if we got the project or not.It's not important if I give people's name.''

''Correct!'' Jessica snapped. ''How can anyone else be important to you?!''

Jessica immediately stormed off as she couldn't believe what Donghae was doing but before she could walk off,Donghae immediately held her wrist and stopped her.

''Sica!'' Donghae called out. ''Why are you so angry with me?!''

''I made this presentation yet you said you were the reason why we got the project?'' Jessica scoffed.

''When did I even say that?!'' Donghae stood in front of Jessica.

''I heard you!'' Jessica argued. ''I didn't even hear you say my name! Not even once!''

''I was praising you and saying how well you did the presentation inside when we were there.'' Donghae argued back.

''And?!'' Jessica raised her eyebrow. ''And you took the credit by yourself!''

''What are you going on about the stupid credit and where do you think you are going!?'' Donghae yelled as he watched Jessica walk away.

''What's it to you?!'' Jessica asked as she stopped walking.

''Argh Sica would you just stop it!?'' Donghae asked as he stood next to her. ''Okay relax! Let's forget this and I will drop you home.''

''No!'' Jessica refused. ''I am going somewhere so I don't want to talk to you and in fact I don't even want to see your face!''

''Fine!'' Donghae groaned.

''Fine then!'' Jessica stormed off angrily as she couldn't believe Donghae.


SiFany

At Tiffany's house area

Siwon carried the peacefully sleeping Tiffany as he looked around for her house.He was tired of carrying her around and looking around for god knows how long so he looked back at his sleeping beauty.

''Tiffany! Tiffany wake up!'' Siwon shook Tiffany. ''YA YA Wake up! Okay okay look just be quiet okay! If your dad sees us then I am doomed so please be quiet and wake up.''

''SIWON!'' Tiffany yelled at the top of her lungs.

''Shhhhh!'' Siwon pulled Tiffany to the corner as he got scared.

''Why are you so scared of my daddy Siwon?!'' Tiffany loudly asked and Siwon got more scared as he looked around.

''Me and be scared of your dad?'' Siwon pulled Tiffany closer. ''Okay look Tiffany if your dad heard us and saw us then it woud be a problem so please shhhhh.''

''Siwon I think daddy is asleep isn't it?'' Tiffany loudly spoke again,making Siwon to groan as he tried to keep her quiet. ''If he sees you with me then he wouldn't like it! Do you know I am going to get married soon and if someone sees you with me then....''

''Then what?!'' Siwon asked as he hoped that no one was awake to see them.

''Everyone will be angry.'' Tiffany yelled at the top of her lungs,making SIwon even more fearful for his life. ''And my marriage....''

''Marriage?'' Siwon got interested in what Tiffany was saying.

''Yeah I won't get married anymore.'' Tiffany told.

''You won't?'' Siwon happily smiled. ''You won't get married anymore! Okay for now why don't you go home okay? Good night bye bye!''

''Byeeeeeee!'' Tiffany walked towards her home.

''Be careful now.'' Siwon watched Tiffany walking slowly. ''She won't get married,Yes! Thank you for solving my biggest problem Fany!''

Siwon turned around and ran towards Tiffany.

''Tiffany,Tiffany wait!'' Siwon stood in front of her.

''Shhhhh speak quietly or else someone will hear us.'' Tiffany quietly said.

''Well this is what I want so everyone hears us and then you won't get married!'' Siwon excitedly spoke to himself. ''TIFFANY!''

''Shhhhhhhhhh.'' Tiffany replied.

''Well what I was trying to say is LET'S GO TO SM HOSPITAL TOGETHER!'' Siwon tried to speak as loudly as he could to attract people. ''I WILL PICK YOU UP!''

''Shhhhhh!'' Tiffany glared at him.

''Tiffany why are you so scared?'' Siwon asked. ''THERE ISN'T ANYTHING TO HIDE!''

''There isn't anything to hide?'' Tiffany titled her head. ''I don't understand anything,I mean I guess there must be something.''

Siwon had his eyes wide open as he looked back at Tiffany since he wanted her to understand that there definitely is something between them and she was finally saying those words.

''I don't know what there is but there is something.'' Tiffany got back to walking to her house.

''TIFFANY!'' Siwon stopped Tiffany. ''What did you say? You said there is something so whatcha,whatcha mean by that?!''

''Speak quietly.'' Tiffany whined.

''I need to speak to you!'' Siwon jumped up and down as he got excited. ''You said THERE IS SOMETHING!''

''I forgot.'' Tiffany giggled.

''But I remember! I know what you said.'' Siwon said. ''YOU SAID THERE IS SOMETHING BETWEEN SIWON AND TIFFANY!''

''Oh my appa and umma are at my cousin's house right now so I just remembered I am home alone anyway good bye.'' Tiffany giggled as she went inside and slammed the door shut.

''YA YA Tiffany!'' Siwon tried to call her but it was no use. ''Damn it but wait wait she just said there is something so was she talking about us?! Oh my god was she?!''


HyoHyuk

At Hyoyeon's bedroom

Hyoyeon was getting ready to take a rest and sleep when she felt a pair of hands ontop of her lips.She immediately opened her eyes and saw someone familiar.

''Eunhyuk?'' Hyoyeon gasped quietly. ''YA?!''

''Yes?'' Eunhyuk laughed quietly.

''What are you doing here?'' Hyoyeon glared. ''What if anyone saw you?!''

''No one saw me so you can chill.'' Eunhyuk lied down next to her.

''What exactly are you doing here?'' Hyoyeon looked at her boyfriend.

''I was missing my girlfriend so I came here to meet her.'' Eunhyuk flashed his teeth.

''Dad's going to kill me if he finds you here!'' Hyoyeon panicked.

''I don't mind if he sees us.'' Eunhyuk smiled.

''Please just go and we can talk later!'' Hyoyeon quietly whined.

''Hyoyeon!'' Dr.YG called out.

''Oh no dad!? Okay you gotta go now.'' Hyoyeon demanded but Eunhyuk didn't move. ''Hyukkie move it!''

''No means no.'' Eunhyuk shook his head.

''Dad is going to see you!'' Hyoyeon whined.

''Great! I missed him too!'' Eunhyuk winked.

''Hyoyeon!'' Dr.YG called her again.

''Dad is getting closer to my bedroom so please.Please go!'' Hyoyeon begged. ''I'll do anything!''

''Anything?'' Eunhyuk sat up.

''Anything like anything but be quick!'' Hyoyeon got even more scared.

''Kiss on the cheek then.'' Eunhyuk pointed to his cheek.

''What?! No way!'' Hyoyeon jerked her head away.

''Hyoyeon it's me,open the door.'' Dr.YG knocked on the door.

''Kiss or open the door,you choose'' Eunhyuk winked.

''Fine fine!'' Hyoyeon quickly kissed Eunhyuk's cheek. ''Okay now go go!''

''Love you too!'' Eunhyuk smiled and quickly got out of the window.

''Phew thank god!'' Hyoyeon sighed.


YulSung+SunSun

At the car park

YulSung both walked up to a car,that looked quite old and a driver was already inside the car,waiting for the two.

''We will go by this car.'' Yesung smiled as he patted the old car.''

''We will go by this car?'' Yuri asked. ''I have never sat in a car like this so wow this is going to be cool!''

''Come on let's go!'' Yesung walked up to the door and opened it. ''At your service maam!''

''That's so sweet of you!'' Yuri giggled as she sat in the car. ''Thank you!''

YulSung both sat down on the car and their ride to the restaurant was starting.

''How sweet of you to do all this Yesung but it's just a date you know.'' Yuri smiled.

''It's not just a date.'' Yesung slowly looked into Yuri's eyes. ''This date is the most important date of my life.Everything is set and nothing can go wrong.''

Suddenly the car stopped immediately.

''Did you not fill the car with petrol?'' Yesung panicked. ''Can you not drive the car ahead?''

''No can do sir.'' The driver shook his head.

Yesung quickly got out of the car and got a taxi.He immediately opened the door for Yuri and she quickly entered the taxi.YulSung both shivered in the rain and tried to stay warm.

''It's raining madly outside.'' Yesung tried to make conversation. ''My leather pants are so wet.Oh no your hair is all wet.''

''Don't worry Yesung it will dry out.'' Yuri smiled.

''We're here!'' Yesung opened the door for Yuri and they walked inside the restaurant. ''Excuse me I have booked a table in the name of Dr.Yesung.''

''So sorry sir! Our restaurant policy is that we can't wait for more than one hour and unfortunately you have taken more than an hour so we gave that table to someone else.'' The waiter informed.

''Oh darn it! Today is going so bad.'' Yesung whined while Yuri giggled.

''Hey Yuri and Yesung what are you guys doing here?'' Sungmin walked over to them.

''What are you doing here Sungmin?'' Yuri greeted.

''Me and Sunny are here to have dinner,she's inside and how about you guys?'' Sungmin questioned.

''We were here to have dinner but they gave our table to someone else.'' Yuri whined.

''What?! How can they do that? What kind of restaurant is this?!'' Sungmin was surprised. ''Excuse me waiter!''

''Yes sir we gave your table to this gentleman.'' The waiter pointed to Sungmin.

''O-Oh.....'' Sungmin gulped while Yuri giggled and Yesung glared at him. ''Why don't you two join us for dinner then?''

''Did you find this place to have dinner?'' Yesung frowned.

''Hey you want to eat so just shut up and sit down already.'' Sungmin talked back. ''Hey where did this Sunny go? Sunny?''

The waiter came to their table and placed two glasses of alcohol on the table.

''Hey I didn't order this!'' Sungmin told.

''The madam who came here with you ordered it.'' The waiter informed.

''What's this?'' Yuri asked as she picked the glass and smelled it.

''Oh my god?!'' Sungmin realised what the drink was.

''WHOA LET'S GO PARTY AND DANCE IT ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!'' Sungmin heard a familiar voice yelling at the top of her lungs.

The trio all looked at the left and saw Sunny dancing crazily as she tried to control her balance.

''Oh no Sunny!'' Sungmin immediately ran to her and tried to grab her.

''Give me all the dollar dollar!'' Sunny twirled around and grabbed a drink.

''No no!'' Sungmin pulled the drink away from her.

''Sit down now now.'' Yuri placed her down on the sit as she tried to control her laughter.

''Sunny is so entertaining.'' Yesung chuckled.

''Let's drink all night long.'' Sunny grabbed the two alcohol drinks she ordered.

''Easy now.'' Sungmin tried to stop her.

''Argh these two have ruined my date.'' Yesung whined.

''Yuri have i said anything to you?'' Sunny held Yuri and she shook her head. ''Well I love you! i love you!''

''Argh I should be saying that.'' Yesung whined again.

''Sungmin Sungmin guess what?'' Sunny laughed. ''I love you too! You are so so so so cute!''

''Okay okay Sunny.'' Sungmin tried to make Sunny let go but she was hugging him too tightly. 

''You are so so sweet!'' Sunny pinched Sungmin's cheeks too hardly.

''YA SUNNY!'' Sungmin shouted angrily.

''You yelled at me?'' Sunny sadly whined.

''No The manager said if you won't be quiet then we will get kicked out.'' Sungmin explained.

''Who said that?!'' Sunny angrily yelled as she stood up on the chair.. ''Hey quick Sungmin we have so so so much money so we are rich okay!''

''Hey get down from there!'' Sungmin carried Sunny and placed her on the chair. 

''Hey Sungmin drink! Drink!'' Sunny gave Sungmin a glass of alcohol.

''No Sunny.'' Sungmin shook his head.

''Drink it!'' Sunny tried to push the drink in Sungmin's mouth.

''No I don't want to drink it.'' Sungmin groaned as he tried to make Sunny let go of the drink.

''HEY?!'' Yesung exclaimed when the alcohol fell on his leather pants,making Sunny laugh out loudly.

''Sorry I am so sorry Yesung.'' Sungmin apologised.

''I will be right back and you Sungmin handle Sunny quickly!'' Yesung ordered then left.

''Sungmin you are so cute isn't it?'' Sunny giggled as she grabbed Sungmin's face. ''And your nose is so little and adorable.''

''Okay okay calm down!'' Sungmin tried to handle Sunny while Yuri laughed.

''Why do you always get angry with me sometimes?'' Sunny hugged Sungmin tightly.

''Calm down Sunnny.'' Sungmin tried to let Sunny let go.

''Didn't you hear me say that I love you and OUCH?!'' Sunny took her hand away from the hot curry dish. ''Why you Sungmin?!''

Sungmin immediately ducked down and Sunny threw a dish of vegetables to the person sitting behind Sungmin.

''HEY?!'' The person immediately threw their noodles at Sungmin while Sunny laughed.

''Guys I will check on Yesung so I will be right back.'' Yuri walked off.

''You have ruined my life so I will kill you Sungmin.'' Sunny grabbed a whole cake from the next table and tried to throw it at Sungmin.

''Hey hey Sunnny now calm down.'' Sungmin tried to run away from Sunny.

 

Yesung was trying to fix himself from the bathroom and tried to wear his leather pants when he realised he couldn't put them back on again.They were too tight for him and the poor guy tried to pull it to wear it but the leather pants weren't moving at all.Yesung got scared and tried everything but nothing was working and his leather pants were still down on his ankles.

''Why isn't it coming up?! i think the leather pants shrinked because Sunny put so much water on it.'' Yesung's eyes went wide open.

''Yesung! YESUNG!'' Yuri knocked on the door. ''You are in there for more than 30 minutes so are you okay?''

''I am coming out but please don't laugh!'' Yesung bit his bottom lip.

''What are you saying? Are you okay?'' Yuri questioned.

Yesung slowly opened the door and walked out of the bathroom while Yuri was stunned.She saw Yesung shyly getting out with no pants on,his boxer shorts were still on but his leather pants were on his arm.She tried to control her laughter but she just couldnt stop herself from laughing out loud while Yesung couldn't have felt anymore embarrassed than he was feeling right now.

 

Sungmin carried Sunny into the bedroom while Sunny kept singing at the top of her lungs.

''Sunny YA what are you doing?!'' Sungmin quickly placed Sunny on the bed before he fell down. ''You better keep quiet or Dr.BoA will come here and yell at you.''

''Shhhhhhhhhhh!'' Sunny said while Sungmin looked at Sunny. ''Why are you looking at me with your big eyes?''

''Just sleep!'' Sungmin tried to go away but Sunny pulled him back.

''Hey husband!'' Sunny titled her head. ''Did you know that I used to be so scared of the night but ever since you are here,I feel so safe and happy! Can I also tell you one more thing? I don't know what has happened to me but i really really like you nowadays! Like a lot! Sungmin I...''

''Crazy Sunny.'' Sungmin smiled as he shook his head.


SooWook

At the practice room

SooWook both had scripts in their hands and were both ready to practice their scene as the main leads of their drama show.

''I'll never love you no matter what Minsu! You will never win my heart!'' Sooyoung acted out. ''How will you know what love is? Have you ever loved anyone other than yourself? You can never love me! Because you---''

''So much arrogance!'' Ryeowook acted out. ''How can you know what love is if you are so arrogant? You'll never know what love is because all you have in your heart is arrogance!''

Sooyoung stared at Ryeowook's eyes for a while,amazed by his acting but then she shook her head and read her next lines out.

''But I,Jieun have no interest in liking a guy like you.'' Sooyoung walked to the left hand side.

''And I have no interest in explaining what love is to you.'' Ryeowook stood in front of Sooyoung.

''Wait can you tell me one thing!'' Sooyoung stopped their practice. ''How did you agree to acting again|?''

''And I thought you were going to be happy with my acting.'' Ryeowook rolled his eyes.

''You confuse me since you say yes but it means no and you say no but then it means yes.'' Sooyoung groaned. ''What do you exactly mean?!''

''No need to be this dramatic!'' Ryeowook glared. ''You make so much drama out of real life as well.''

''This! This is what I have a problem with!'' Sooyoung pointed her finger. ''You always speak angrily and negatively every time you speak! I don't know why you take your anger on me and I didn't come and persuade you this time,you came by yourself so don't you take your frustration out on me!''

Ryeowook walked back and sat down next to Sooyoung. ''Well i was testing you and seeing how much you understood my character.''

''So you really aren't fooling me right?'' Sooyoung weirdly looked at Ryeowook.

''Nope!'' Ryeowook shook his head.

*First anger then happiness,this guy seems like he is on drugs.Always suffer from mood swings! Wait even Henry oppa said love is also one of the signs of people in drugs.* Sooyoung turned to Ryeowook. ''Hey Ryeowook if you are in love then you would tell me right?''

''What? What line is that?'' Ryeowook asked.

''I mean if you are in love then you would tell me who she is right?'' Sooyoung asked.

''Wait?! No no I wouldn't!'' Ryeowook glared.

''If you won't tell me then who else would you tell?'' Sooyoung wiggled her eyebrow as she elbowed him.

''Where did love come in this rehearsal period?! Argh talking to you is so useless.'' Ryeowook walked off.

*See he was okay and now he is not,he seems like he is on drugs!* Sooyoung thought.

*Argh this girl always goes on and on about love!* Ryeowook tried to calm himself down.


YoonBum

At Yoona's house

Kibum suddenly stopped his car when he saw that they were already here at Yoona's house.

''WHOOAAAAAA!'' Yoona yelled at the top of her lungs. ''The plane is finally here! It landed here!''

Kibum got out of his car and pulled Yoona into his arms,kicking the car's door to shut it while Yoona kept laughing drunkly and making more noises.

''Omo that's my purse! You thief!'' Yoona banged on Kibum's chest when she saw that Kibum had placed the purse's handle on his neck. ''You are stealing my purse?!''

''Shhhh!'' Kibum glared at Yoona.

''Shhh Shhh!'' Yoona continued to laugh.

''Yoona take out the keys now.'' Kibum ordered.

''I don't know where they are.'' Yoona giggled.

''Argh this girl.'' Kibum gently placed Yoona onto the floor and got the keys out so he could unlock the door.

''Hey you're not Romeo at all.'' Yoona laughed.

''Shhhh!'' Kibum said as he carried Yoona into the house,trying to be as silent as possible.

''Dr.Kibum?!'' Dr.SM spoke out after he saw that Kibum was placing Yoona onto the sofa.

''It's the boss,the boss.'' Yoona whispered to Kibum as she pulled his arm.

''Hey sshhhh.'' Kibum ordered.

''Dr.Yoona I explained to you so much before yet you are still doing these immature acts?'' Dr.SM frowned.

''Nooooooooo.'' Yoona shook her head vigorously like a kid.

''Did you drink?'' Dr.SM was surprised.

''Sir it's nothing like you are thinking.'' Kibum interrupted. ''She didn't drink,well in fact she didn't even know that someone had mixed something in her drink and I didn't think it was right to leave her alone like this so I decided to drop her home!''

''Thank you very well Dr.Kibum and you can take your leave now.'' Dr.SM nodded his head.

''Bye bye Kibum!'' Yoona cutely waved her hand as she watched Kibum walk away.

Kibum angrily banged the wall after he got out of the house. *Damn it! I am trying to make a good impression on Dr.SM yet Yoona always ruins it for me! Next time I am not going to get involve with her problems!*


SeoKyu

At the corrider

Seohyun was pulled by someone then she was forced to sit down.She looked up to see someone smiling at her.

''Hey nerd where were you?'' Kyuhyun questioned. ''This drama rehearsal is so tiring! I never get to see you so I always wonder when the rehearsals are finished so I could see you!''

Seohyun smiled politely but then Kyuhyun pulled her closer to him.

''Hey good looking,don't hide that smile of yours and don't hide that beauty in your simplicity.You are the capturer of my heart,the one who I can't stop thinking and talking about.'' Kyuhyun spoke his lines. ''Do you like my lines?''

''L-Lines?'' Seohyun stuttered.

''The lines of the play where me and Eunjung are the second leads.'' Kyuhyun said. ''I bet someone will fall in love after the play and I wish you were in the play.''

''Me?'' Seohyun asked. ''What would I be doing in that sort of romantic play?''

''Come on nerd!'' Kyuhyun smiled. ''If Ryeowook can fall in love then anyone can as well!''

''Ryeowook?'' Seohyun questioned.

''I mean in the play! Your unnie and Ryeowook look really good together.'' Kyuhyun showed his thumbs up. ''I mean you can't tell if they are acting or if they really are a couple! Anyway I have invited Eunjung to dinner but she just smiled so what does that mean?''

''Even if it was a no then you would change it into a yes easily.'' Seohyun smiled. ''No girl can say no to you.''

''Apart from you.'' Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun. ''You can even make me say yes.''

''Anyway you shouldn't say no to things.'' Seohyun advised.

''You seem quite different nowadays so has anything happened to you?'' Kyuhyun questioned and all Seohyun could do was stare at his face,not knowing what to say to him.

''N-no.'' Seohyun shook her head.

''You aren't lying right?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''No!'' Seohyun smiled a little,trying to hide the pain she was experiencing.


Author=AYO Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you! I hope you like it!

I know I have not been updating a lot but here is another update for you guys,I will try my best to update as much as I can!

TaeTeuk are suffering again! HaeSica are arguing again! Sunny is starting to like Sungmin! Something going on between SiFany! Hyuk gets a kiss from Hyo! YulSung's date is ruined! Soo thinks Ryeo is on drugs! Kibum helps Yoona! Seo tries to hide her pain from Kyu!

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why?

NOT OTP I MEANT WHICH COUPLES' MOMENT DID YOU LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER!

  1. SunSun=Finally we get to see Sunny hinting that she has been thinking about Sungmin more than before while we see that Sungmin,too,is interested about her at the end.Love is starting to come between these two!<3 <3 <3
  2. YulSung=Their date was ruined but it was hilarious.The car broke down,their table went to SunSun and the drunk Sunny ruined the romantic private atmosphere<3 <3
  3. SiFany=Siwon finds some hope when he hears Fany admitting that there is something between something but is the something Fany talking about,SiFany or is it something else?<3

Tell me which ones are yours!


I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)