You can't lie to me!

Aspiring Lovers

THIS IS PLACE ORDER

(It's been a long time since I last updated by the place order so there is place order)


At JYP University

SeoKyu

At the music room

Kyuhyun read his script and sighed while Seohyun just observed him.

''No Nerd!'' Kyuhyun groaned. ''The script isn't fun!''

''Yeah I do agree that there is something missing about the script.'' Seohyun nodded her head.

''I don't know! I mean the situation is quite complicated!'' Kyuhyun moaned. ''I mean if it was about proposing to someone then I can do it but this is like proposing to yourself so I don't know how to do this!''

''How can Kyuhyun not know how to propose?'' Seohyun chuckled as she stood up.

''Actually I do flirt a lot but I have never proposed anyone.'' Kyuhyun replied. ''Hey why don't you teach me how to do it?''

''Me?'' Seohyun asked. ''I mean no one has ever proposed to me.''

''But who ever the guy is,will definitely ask me before proposing to you!'' Kyuhyun spoke back.

''You?'' Seohyun asked. ''Why?''

''Because I'm your friend!'' Kyuhyun smiled. ''Anyway help me for the script as--What a second! Hey why don't you guide me so I act in front of you rather than me acting in front of the mirror!''

''M-Me?'' Seohyun stuttered as she become shy.

''Come on nerd! I'm not asking you to go to the stage with me since Eunjung is going to be there with me anyway.'' Kyuhyun grabbed Seohyun and made her stand in front of him. ''Come on Nerd!''

Seohyun felt something hard in when she heard what Kyuhyun had just said while Kyuhyun just smiled at her,not even knowing what Seohyun was feeling.

''Well the play does require one to be a little...a little....'' Seohyun become shy.

''A little romantic?'' Kyuhyun said and Seohyun nodded her head. ''Yeah that is what I am struggling with!''

''Just go with the flow while I will give you the cues!'' Seohyun ordered and Kyuhyun nodded his head.

''Okay let's go then!'' Kyuhyun got into character.

''I heard it was raining yesterday..I guess you forgot to bring your umbrella!'' Seohyun spoke the dialogue with a smile on her face.

''When I look at you,I guess I forget everything!'' Kyuhyun suddenly walked closer to Seohyun as he continued to stare at her face.

''This line isn't in the script!'' Seohyun spoke after staring at Kyuhyun's face for a few good seconds.

''I know!'' Kyuhyun laughed. ''I was just improvising.'' 

''Okay then like your dialogues,improvise your moments since the performance would be better.'' Seohyun said while looking at Kyuhyun's face.

Seohyun knew that this was all just an act but to her,it all felt so real.She could feel her heart beating faster and faster every second and she enjoyed every second of being with Kyuhyun but well she had this feeling that maybe Kyuhyun has gotten to like Eunjung now.This thought of hers could either be the hurtful truth or silly lie but was the former right or was the latter right?


SooWook

At the university

Sooyoung wandered around as she looked around then finally smiled when she saw Ryeowook sitting on a bench whilst he was reading his book.Sooyoung quickly walked to him then stood in front of him and cleared as a way to let Ryeowook know that she was here.

''Hello mister!'' Sooyoung greeted but Ryeowook ignored her.

Sooyoung angrily cleared again and again as Ryeowook continued to ignore her.

''If you have a sore throat then please go drink water!'' Ryewook spoke but his eyes still remained on his book. ''Don't come here to annoy me!''

''Sorry!'' Sooyoung said as she sat down next to Ryeowook. ''I only do things that I want to do!''

''Are you here to tell me that?'' Ryeowook rolled his eyes.

''No I'm here to get you!'' Sooyoung replied. ''Why did you leave the audition room?''

''Why don't you go and watch the auditions while I do something useful!'' Ryeowook showed Sooyoung his book.

''Argh Ryeowook why do you have such a big problem with me?!'' Sooyoung angrily stood up.

''Wow you finally understand! I guess you have become smarter!'' Ryeowook smirked as he stood up. ''This habit of you forcing other people is just frustrating! I mean if I don't want to do something then please just leave me alone and don't force me cause I just don't want to do it!''

''Ryeowook please try and understand me!'' Sooyoung sighed. ''Your mom and I just do this for your good.''

''Okay then if both you and my mom don't get it then let me explain this to you!'' Ryeowook glared at Sooyoung. ''I am a responsible and sensible adult who can solve his own problems by himself.''

''Okay fine! Is your decision of quiting the auditions,your final decision?!'' Sooyoung angrily questioned.

''Yes it is my final decision!'' Ryeowook replied.

''Fine!'' Sooyoung stormed off as she got annoyed.

''Thank God!'' Ryeowook rolled his eyes and sat down to read his book again.

''So you really mean it right? I mean you said final decision so final decision it is right?'' Sooyoung came back and furiously stood in front of Ryeowook.

''Look even if you follow me around for the whole day,I am still not going to move from this place!'' Ryeowook spoke back. 

''Ryeowook you are so rude and stubborn!'' Sooyoung complained. ''I have been noticing that ever since we came back from the trip,you...you have been acting differently with me!''

Ryeowook suddenly had his eyes wide open as he got slightly terrified if Sooyoung knows anything about him or not.

''All I have been doing is trying to save my friendship with you but you? You just always do something that makes us argue more and more!'' Sooyoung was frustrated with Ryeowook's behaviour.

''First of all the friendship you are talking about? Tsk it doesn't even really exist between us!'' Ryeowok scoffed as he stood up and pointed his finger to Sooyoung. ''We are so different from each other that we can only agree on one thing-To disagree! Okay now if we have done enough talking can I now rest my mind?''

''Fine!'' Sooyoung frowned. ''Just read that book with that angry face of yours! From now on,I will never bother you!''

Ryeowook watched Sooyoung angrily storm off and sighed as he cursed himself for what he just did.

''Sooyoung if you want us to be friends then...please just give me some time!'' Ryeowook heavily exhaled. ''You just don't know the type of emotions I am having to deal with at the moment!''


At SM Junior Hospital

TaeTeuk

At the staff room

Leeteuk stood in front of the mirror as he cleaned his wound,that was near his mouth since Kangin punched him that area.Taeyeon entered into the room,which made Leeteuk turn around to face her.

''W-What happened to you?!'' Taeyeon quickly walked towards Leeteuk as she got worried.

''I..er..I fell down the stairs!'' Leeteuk lied while Taeyeon held his face and cleaned his wound with a cotton pad.

''Please be careful.The wound is big.'' Taeyeon advised.

Leeteuk watched Taeyeon,who was cleaning his wound very carefully and slowly and stared at her. He stared at her beautiful eyes looking at his wound and just couldn't stop admiring how beautiful she looked.

*What am I going to do once you leave me forever Taeyeon?* Leeteuk thought as he slowly shook his head.

''What happen?'' Taeyeon questioned. ''Are you trying to say something?''

''No!'' Leeteuk replied.

''I just didn't really like how everyone got to know about our wedding like that.'' Taeyeon sighed as she grabbed the first aid box. ''Everyone was really surprised and--''

''Especially Kangin right?'' Leeteuk spoke.

Taeyeon sighed and turned back around to face Leeteuk then placed some cream on his wound.

''Taeyeon what next?'' Leeteuk questioned.

''I guess now that everyone knows about us,we can be true to our relationship.'' Taeyeon exhaled.

''What about Kangin?'' Leeteuk inquired. ''Taeyeon Kangin is the one that you love--''

''Kangin is just my past!'' Taeyeon interrupted and her back faced Leeteuk. ''Everyone has a past.You have one too!''

''But Taeyeon--'' Leeteuk was interrupted.

''Kangin always did what he wanted to do.'' Taeyeon's hands turned into fists. ''When I needed his support he was never there for me! His ways in life is very childish! He left when he wanted to and he came back when he wanted to! He never thought about me,not even once so when the truth of my life I know I have accepted it so why can't he accept this? The truth is I am married to you so I don't want to think about my past! That past who has done nothing but given me pain!''

Leeteuk sighed as he didn't know what to even do now.

''How did you get this wound?!'' Taeyeon turned around and stood next to Leeteuk as she leaned in closer to get a better look at it. 

''I-I told you that I fell down the stairs!'' Leeteuk avoided Taeyeon's gaze.

''So you hurt the side of your mouth?'' Taeyeon crossed her arms as she knew that Leeteuk was lying.

''Yeah!'' Leeteuk uneasily replied.

''You fell down the stairs?'' Taeyeon questioned and Leeteuk nodded his head. ''Or did Kangin punch you?''

Leeteuk quickly looked at Taeyeon as he was surprised. ''N-No!''

''Look at me!'' Taeyeon grabbed Leeteuk's arm and turned him around to face her but all Taeyeon saw was Leeteuk trying hard to avoid her gaze. ''I knew it!''

Taeyeon angrily stormed out of the room and walked to a room that she knew Kangin would be at.She was so furious and angry with what Kangin had done.


YoonBum 

At the road

Some idiot had been smuggling and adding strong alcohol to all of the drinks,making everyone who drank any juices drunk.Kibum was walking ahead while Yoona drunkly and loudly laughed as she ran around behind him then ran ahead of him.

''Why do you always walk ahead of me?!'' Yoona cutely asked.

''You're walking behind me.'' Kibum replied.

''Why did you leave me?!'' Yoona questioned.

''Why? Am I your bodyguard?'' Kibum questioned back.

''Argh you are so boring!'' Yoona whined then pulled Kibum before he could walk ahead. ''Let's play a game!''

''In the middle of the night?!'' Kibum raised his eyebrow.

''Yess! Oh I know! I know!'' Yoona jumped up and down. ''Let's play Romeo and Juliet!''

''Which one?'' Kibum asked.

''Huh?! Don't you know Romeo and Juliet?!'' Yoona gasped loudly. ''I always play this at school.You become Romeo while I will be your Juliet! Come on! Let's play! Now all you have to do is speak Romeo's lines!''

''What do I even say?'' Kibum was confused.

''Aish say stuff like Romeo say to Juliet like stuff like you know I love you!'' Yoona banged Kibum's chest as she whined. ''Come on! Just say it!!!!!''

''I don't know all these stuff.'' Kibum told.

''Argh fine! I will speak Juliet's lines while you stay in..uhm...Titantic pose! You know the Titantic pose!'' Yoona clapped her hands then looked at Kibum standing with his hands on his hips. ''NO NO NO! Like this!''

Yoona lifted Kibum's arms and held them in a Titantic pose while she stood behind him.

''Okay ready now start!'' Yoona laughed as she walked around him then stood behind him again. ''It's the first time that I've seen someone so dashing and so charming in all of my life.''

Yoona tried to close Kibum's eyes with her hand but Kibum just rolled his eyes as he closed his eyes just for the sake of Yoona quickly doing what she wanted him to do.

''There's something about him that I can't quite distinguish.He wanders around in my mind all day along and always manages to make my heart beat every single time.It's like he comes into my heart and knocks on it.'' Yoona tapped on Kibum's chest. ''The rich amore of his scent is still alive with me and you can smell it in my hair.It's the first time that I've seen someone so dashing and so charming in all of my life.He stays alive in my thoughts and always has a greater impact in my life everytime I see him.''

Yoona suddenly wrapped her arms around Kibum's chest and buried her face into his back while Kibum just stayed still with his eyes closed.The two stayed in their little moment for a few good long seconds until Kibum suddenly realised the situation of Yoona being too drunk and opened his eyes.

''Are you done now?'' Kibum pulled Yoona to his side. ''Are you happy now?''


SiFany

At the road

Siwon groaned as he found it hard to control Tiffany as she was drunk.Some idiot had been smuggling and adding strong alcohol to all of the drinks,making everyone who drank any juices drunk.Tiffany drunkly laughed and twirled around while Siwon tried to make Tiffany stand properly.

''WOAH!!!!!!!!!'' Tiffany screamed as she ran and almost got hit by the car when Siwon immediately pulled her off the road.

''Tiffany what are you doing?'' Siwon nagged.

''No I want to walk by this way!'' Tiffany walked in the center of the road. ''It's so fun with this way!''

''Tiffany Tiffany please just come this way!'' Siwon pulled Tiffany again. ''Come on Miss.Puppy! I have a imported car so why do we need to walk? Why don't we go back and get my car okay?''

''Shhhhh!'' Tiffany grabbed a stick and almost hit Siwon.

''YA?! What are you doing?'' Siwon was scared.

''You talk so much!'' Tiffany yelled.

''Okay okay Tiffany calm down.'' Siwon slowly took the stick off Tiffany's hand and quickly threw it away. ''Tell me something! Why do you care so much about me?''

''Argh how do I control this drunk Miss.Puppy?!'' Siwon whined to himself.

''I'm not scared of anyone do you know that?!'' Tiffany shouted. ''I'm a brave girl!''

''Tiffany please please please just listen to me.'' Siwon tried to stop Tiffany from making anymore loud noises.

''Hey didn't I tell you that you blabber on and on every time!'' Tiffany frowned then drunkly laughed. ''I danced and sang so much today! I never did this before! Do you know that...ever since I've met you,I..well my life has become so weird and strange!''

''Tiffany!'' Siwon quickly caught Tiffany before she could fall down.

Siwon smiled as he got a close look of Tiffany's beautiful face.Siwon was just stunned and awed as to how can a drunk person look this gorgeous?!

''These Seoul streets I tell you! They go up and down,up and down!'' Tiffany laughed as she yelled again.

''Tiffany please let's go home.'' Siwon sighed.

''Hey can I ask you something?'' Tiffany suddenly whispered and Siwon nodded his head. ''Okay you have to be very honest! Do you like me?''

Siwon stared at Tiffany's face as he sighed.He knew that he couldn't hide his feelings for her anymore and he always wanted a chance to just express it.

''Tiffany I like you a lot.'' Siwon confessed as he looked at Tiffany's eyes.

''YAY! I knew it! I knew it!'' Tiffany clapped her hands as she jumped up and down then ran off.

''Yes Tiffany I like you,well actually I love you!'' Siwon happily smiled as he watched Tiffany. ''I just hope that you stay with me forever and ever.''


At YG Senior Hospital

YulSung,SunSun and HyoHyuk

At the locker rooms

 Eunhyuk entered the locker rooms to find Hyoyeon with her files.He watched her place her files in her locker then taking her bag out.Eunhyuk smiled as he stood next to Hyoyeon,startling her with his sudden appearance which made Hyoyeon drop her bag and all her belongings got out of the bag.Both HyoHyuk kneel down to pick up the belongings and Eunhyuk deliberately touches and holds Hyoyeon's hand,making Hyoyeon to glare at him.

''Hey!'' Eunhyuk flashed his teeth.

''Eunhyuk what are we going to do?'' Hyoyeon questioned.

''Well let's just do what you want!'' Eunhyuk replied. ''I'm just a sweet young guy you know.''

''Tsk!'' Hyoyeon chuckled as she hit Eunhyuk playfully on his arm. ''I am talking about Yesung!''

''What about Yesung? We can handle that guy.'' Eunhyuk talked back. ''He is so easy to handle!''

''You know what? This all started cause of you!'' Hyoyeon said. ''You are going to solve Yesung by yourself!''

Both HyoHyuk stood up then Eunhyuk smirked as he gotten an idea when he saw Yesung fixing his camera as he stood at the door.He quickly pushed Hyoyeon against the locker.

''What the heck?!'' Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow.

''Yesung Yesung!'' Eunhyuk whispered and Hyoyeon saw that Yesung was at the door.

''Ooooohhh look at these two! I can catch them now and everyone will believe me!'' Yesung whispered to himself.

''I wanna say something to you!'' Eunhyuk acted.

''Yeah I have something to tell you too.'' Hyoyeon acted along.

''Hyoyeon last night...well last night...'' Eunhyuk smirked as he knew Yesung was tip-toeing behind his back,trying to get a good look of HyoHyuk.

''What about last night?'' Hyoyeon asked.

''Well last night.Actually I..I..wanted to...'' Eunhyuk knew that Yesung was getting his camera and fixing it quickly.

''I can't wait to get some evidence of this!'' Yesung grinned as he got his camera ready.

''Well my file is in your locker!'' Eunhyuk quickly grabbed Hyoyeon's file and threw it at Yesung's camera,making Yesung to fall down right when he clicked a picture.

''Eh? Yesung?'' Hyoyeon acted like she was surprised to see Yesung near them.

''Hey Yesung I didn't see you there!'' Eunhyuk acted along.

''Bye!'' Yesung and Eunhyuk both said when they saw Hyoyeon walking out.

''Hey what are you doing here?'' Yesung asked.

''Getting my file!'' Eunhyuk said. ''How about you?''

''Yeah I'm getting my file too.'' Yesung lied.

''Good! Take it then.'' Eunhyuk spoke back then walked off. ''Bye!''

''I will get a good photo of these two next time.'' Yesung growled. 

 

At the corrider

Yesung quickly walked to Yuri then stopped as he tried to catch his breath.

''Yuri...Yuri...'' Yesung was trying to catch his breath.

''Yesung don't waste my time! I have so much work.'' Yuri said. ''Say what you want to say or let me go!''

''Okay okay one second!'' Yesung replied. ''I just want to apologise for that day when I got a little bit too drunk and---''

''Made a fool out of yourself?'' Yuri raised her eyebrow as she walked.

''Yeah! I'm so sorry Yuri!'' Yesung whined.

''Okay okay fine! I forgot about it so you can forget about it too.'' Yuri replied.

''Yuri Yuri wait!'' Yesung stopped Yuri from walking anymore. ''Look at this! I have got proof about Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk! I saw them getting romantic with each other and look if you don't believe me then wait! I have got proof and I will show you a picture of them!''

''Are you done?'' Yuri asked.

''Wait wait it's opening!'' Yesung spoke back.

''Argh just give me that thing!'' Yuri snatched the camera as she looked at the picture.

''See I told you!'' Yesung clapped his hands. ''I'm not crazy! I know everything!''

''So this is Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk?'' Yuri asked.

''Yes indeed!'' Yesung nodded his head.

''Argh Eunhyuk was right! You are absolutely crazy!'' Yuri groaned. ''What else can a guy who climbs pipes be? Here have fun with this!''

''Yuri!'' Yesung called out but Yuri walked off. ''Eh?! What happen to all the photos of Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon?!''

Yesung continued to look at all the photos he took. ''What is this? OH MY GOD?!''

Yesung was surprised when he saw a picture of someone's on his camera. ''I never took this!''

 

At the locker rooms

''Hey have a slice of apple!'' Sungmin gave Yuri a slice of apple he just cut.

''Thanks!'' Yuri ate the slice.

''Apple?'' Sungmin offered Yesung but Yesung shook his head. ''Come on now! Just eat it!''

''Thanks!'' Yesung and Hyoyeon both said as they ate the apple slice.

''Hey guys! Take these forms!'' Sunny entered in the locker rooms while carrying folders. ''Dr.BoA wants them now!''

Everyone looked at her then at their hands which was quite wet from the apple.

''Okay fine! I will just fill them in for you guys!'' Sunny said. ''Eunhyuk what--Wait! He isn't here? Where is he?''

''It's better if he isn't here!'' Yesung pouted.

''Nevermind!'' Sunny shook her head. ''Anyway Yuri tell me your birthday and blood type!''

''December 5th,Blood type AB!'' Yesung quickly said before Yuri could speak.

Sunny gives Yuri a look as to if Yesung was right or not. 

''He's right!'' Yuri nodded her head while Hyoyeon giggled.

''Sungmin what is your birthday and blood type?'' Sunny asked.

''Well I--'' Sungmin was interrupted.

''WHAT?!'' Hyoyeon and Yuri both yelled. ''You don't know your husband's birthday?!''

Both SunSun had their eyes wide as they looked at each other since they forgot about their little ''husband and wife'' drama they were still doing.

''He's your husband Sunny.'' Hyoyeon gasped.

''Exactly! How can you not know his birthday!?'' Yuri questioned.

''Well I..er..'' Sunny was stuck on what to say.

''Well actually my lovely wife knows everything!'' Sungmin uneasily laughed as he walked and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. ''She just loves to joke around!''

''Yes yes!'' Sunny fake-chuckled. ''Cause well my grandma told me to be reverse about my husband's information!''

''Exactly!'' Sungmin fake-laughed.

''Oh okay if that is the case then I won't say Yuri's birthday or blood type that easily then.'' Yeung smiled.

''Do you know Sunny's grandma?'' Sungmin asked and Yesung shook his head.

''Am I your husband?'' Yuri raised her eyebrow.

''Baby why don't you tell everyone my birthday is tomorrow!'' Sungmin said.

''TOMORROW?!'' Both Hyoyeon and Yuri exclaimed. ''What are you saying?! Why didn't you say so before?''

''Tomorrow?'' Sunny gives Sungmin a look and this causes Hyoyeon and Yuri to look at her weirdly again. ''Oh yes yes! It is tomorrow!''

''Then this calls for a party!'' Yesung clapped his hands. ''One free party without any money right honey?''

''Well that's not funny!'' Yuri gives Yesung a fake smile.

''Guys why not next month instead?'' Sungmin suggested. 

''No no! It's your first birthday after getting married so you must celebrate!'' Yuri replied. ''Unless both of you are planning to spend this birthday alone together with romance!''

''No no first party!'' Yesung shook his head. ''You two can do that later!''

''Okay fine! Let's go to the new Italian restaurant tomorrow right Sungmin?'' Sunny smiled while Sungmin gives her a look.

''Yes!'' Both Yuri and Hyoyeon nodded their head while clapping their hands.

''Oh we gotta go!'' YulSung and Hyoyeon both said as their pagers rang then left the room,making SunSun to be alone.

''We are going to party!'' Sunny happily said as she smiled at Sungmin.

''Let's go to the new Italian restraunt tomorrow!'' Sungmin mocked Sunny's voice. ''Who the hell is going to pay for the bill?!''

''You are from a huge rich family so why are you such a miser!?'' Sunny growled.

''Well...I haven't gotten this month's check from home yet.'' Sungmin confessed.

''So what? I do owe you money for the petrol and credit card so just take the money from me.'' Sunny replied. ''But please give me the money before the 31st to pay the bills or else we are both dead!''

''Okay I guess if that's how you wanna do it.'' Sungmin shrugged his shoulders.

''Come on let's go to drink some good ol' coffee now.'' Sunny pulled Sungmin.


HaeSica

At the front desk

Jessica groaned as she dialed the same number a million time but the person she was calling was not picking up their phone,making Jessica more frustrated and irrated as she hung up the phone and tried again.

''You stupid idiot! Pick up the damn phone for god sake!'' Jessica angrily complained. ''For god sake pick up the phone already! Can't you even do a simple task like this?!''

''Hello?!'' Mr.Young picked up the phone.

''Oh hello Mr.Young!'' Jessica suddenly changed her tone into the most high-pitched and nice tone her voice could become. ''I just wanted to talk to you about the hospital project.''

''There is nothing to talk about it! I am done talking about it!'' Mr.Young replied. ''Now don't you dare phone me!''

''Hello? Hello Mr.Young?'' Jessica talked but all she could hear was the phone being cut off.

''Dr.Jessica!'' Donghae called,which made Jessica turn around to face him. ''Mr.Young won't talk to you so just forget it! Just concentrate about your hospital duties from now on.The hospital project is gone from our hands.''

''Not that easily!'' Jessica stopped Donghae. ''I will get this project back.''

''Like I said I can't get this project because Mr.Young won't hear from a senior doctor like me so what is a junior doctor like you going to do about it?'' Donghae questioned.

''Fine! This junior doctor will get this project back for you.'' Jessica challenged.

''Look Dr.Jessica one should dream when they sleep at the night not during the day when they should be working!'' Donghae laughed.

''What if I make this dream come true?'' Jessica raised her eyebrow. ''Then what are you going to do about it senior Dr.Donghae Lee?''

''I will do anything you tell me to do!'' Donghae smirked.


AYO Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you! I hope you like it! 

Tae takes care of injured Teuk! HaeSica still challenging each other! SunSun throwing Sungmin's birthday party! Siwon confesses to Fany! HyoHyuk both trick Yesung! Yul thinks Sung is crazy! SooWook arguing again! YoonBum acting as Romeo and Juliet! Seo starting to like Kyu more!

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why? 

NOT OTP I MEANT WHICH COUPLES' MOMENT DID YOU LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER!

  1. TaeTeuk=Tae helps treat Teuk's wound and they talk about their situation.Even though Teuk tries to try to Tae,Tae knows that Kangin had punched Tae! This shows how much Tae knows about Teuk and the fact that Teuk can't lie to Tae!<3 <3 <3
  2. SiFany=Poor Siwon having to control Fany,who has gone wild and loud after getting drunk.Fany questions Siwon about his feelings for her and Siwon confesses that he loves Fany!<3 <3
  3. SeoKyu=Even though it was a drama scene,Seo's feelings for Kyu is increasing and she feels happy with him but let's hope that Kyu likes Seo rather than Eunjung!<3

Tell me which ones are yours!


I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)