My life's most beautiful moment!

Aspiring Lovers

A/N=Today is my birthday so I decided to give you all a treat by updating for you all :D


THIS IS AGE ORDER


TaeTeuk

At the reception

Kangin was frustrated as he was tired of Taeyeon ignoring her.Kangin quickly grabbed her hand as he wanted to speak to her.

''Leave me Kangin!'' Taeyeon demanded. ''I don't want to speak to you!''

''Fine don't speak to me but at least,listen to what I have to say!'' Kangin replied.

''There is nothing left to listen!'' Taeyeon told.

''I understand your frustration,pain and anger! I know that I have caused you so much pain!'' Kangin said. ''You're correct to be angry but my love for you is not wrong Taeyeon! I love you! Can't you forgive me for this mistake Taeyeon? Please forgive me!''

Taeyeon tried not to look into his eyes as her eyes started to become teary.

''I will ask for your forgiveness throughout my life! I will bear all your anger and frustration! But please don't be angry with your Kangin! Please forgive me!'' Kanging begged. ''You are my life Taeyeon! You are my happines and love! You are my everything,it's only you! I love you so much!''

''Please don't do this to me!'' Taeyeon pleaded.

''DON'T RUN OFF LIKE THIS!'' Kangin grabbed Taeyeon when she was about to run off. ''PLEASE TAEYEON!''

''DON'T DO THIS TO ME PLEASE!'' Taeyeon cried. ''I CAN'T BE YOURS ANYMORE!''

''WHAT? WHY?!'' Kangin was shocked.

''I JUST CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!'' Taeyeon was frustrated.

''WHY?!'' Kangin asked again. ''I'm your fiance! I was your boyfriend before all this! We used to love each other so much now what's wrong with you?! Taeyeon why can't you accept me after I came back for you!''

''B-Because I'm already married!'' Taeyeon broke down in tears.

''W-What?!'' Kangin was shocked. ''W-With who? WITH WHO?!''

Taeyeon stayed silent while Kangin was dying to know.They had already attracted a lot of attention as a crowd was around them but they didn't care anymore.

''I SAID WITH WHO TAEYEON?!'' Kangin angrily yelled.

Taeyeon slowly pointed her finger at Leeteuk as she looked down. ''With Leeteuk! Leeteuk is my husband!''

Kangin was silent as he looked at Leeteuk then back at Taeyeon,who was crying.

''I have already turned from Taeyeon Kim to Taeyeon Leeteuk Park!'' Taeyeon sobbed.

Taeyeon ran away,crying her heart out as she was embarrassed and hurt yet felt relieved that she could finally tell Kangin.Kangin just stood there as he watched her run off while felt like someone just stabbed him with a knife on his heart.


HaeSica

At Donghae's office

Jessica was shocked that Donghae had decided to take Hyoyeon instead of her for the hospital project.She entered his office to get some of her belongings that she had put for the project,she turned around to find Donghae looking at her as he stood at the door.

''What are you doing in my room?'' Donghae questioned.

''I just wanted to get my certificates!'' Jessica answered.

''And you still haven't answered my question!'' Donghae replied,which made Jessica face him.

''What question?'' Jessica was confused. ''I did tell you that I was here to get my certificates!''

''Why did you cry during the boxing match between me and Eunhyuk?'' Donghae looked at Jessica,who blinked her eyes in awkwardness.

''There's no point asking this question now.'' Jessica replied.

''So are you saying that when you were in this project with me,there was a point?'' Donghae countered.

''I have work so I got to go now!'' Jessica ignored Donghae's reply.

''How long will you run away from life Sica?'' Donghae asked. ''Don't you even kn---'''

Donghae was interrupted by his phone that was ringing so he picked up his phonecall.

''Hello? Yes Mr.Young! Yes we have the presentation ready! W-What? Look Mr.Young I don't see why Dr.Hyoyeon's presence is important in that presentation so please don't disturb me with these pointless questions!'' Donghae angrily hung up the phone. ''Ridiculous!''

''Donghae!'' Jessica called out. ''Please take care of Hyoyeon! The girl is so naive so it is best to protect her from erts like Mr.Young!''

Donghae watched Jessica walk out of his office. *I always take care of my staff Sica! The only thing is that you never noticed it!*


SunSun+YulSung

At the corrider

''YA are you stupid?!'' Sunny nagged as she walked with Sungmin.

''Argh what did I do now?!'' Sungmin was annoyed.

''Why didn't you call me?! Why did you hung up my phone?'' Sunny asked. ''I wanted to speak to you!''

''You're nagging me as if you are my wife!'' Sungmin rolled his eyes. ''You are caring about me so much as if I am really our husband!''

''Yeah yeah whatever!'' Sunny rolled her eyes. ''By the way don't use the car too much because your dad--I mean your family aren't going to pay the bill!''

''Don't talk about my family.'' Sungmin glared.

''I am not talking about your family! I am talking about you.'' Sunny replied. ''And if I ever find your clothes in the bathroom rather than washing machine then I will burn them!''

''YA Why are you yelling at me too much?!'' Sungmin ruffled his hair in frustration. ''And it's not only my fault that our house is messy! Your stupid long hair is always stuck on the bathroom's sink's hole so I always have to get it out! And how much things do you put in your face? The room is always covered in powder!''

''If you have so much problem with me then FINE! Just leave me!'' Sunny walked off but then Sungmin pulled her back.

''L-Leave y-you?'' Sungmin frowned at Sunny then angrily stormed off. *Why is he so angry?*

 

At the locker rooms

Sungmin leaned against the lockers and started laughing when he saw Sunny was wet from the rain.

''Sunny how many times do I have to tell you that we don't shower outside! We have a bathroom in our house remember?'' Sungmin teased as he chuckled.

''You thought I showered or something?!'' Sunny raised her eyebrow. ''It's raining mad outside!''

''Awww poor you and what happened to your lovely little scooter?'' Sungmin questioned.

''It's wet!'' Sunny complained. ''Uhm...by the way Sungmin are you going home now?''

''No I'm going swimming now!'' Sungmin was sarcastic. ''Obviously my duties are finished so I'm going home. Oh wait I just realised you're going to have a lot of problems going home now that it's raining! Awww poor little Sunny!''

''Argh!'' Sunny stormed off into the changing rooms while Sungmin was laughing.

''Careful Yesung!'' Hyoyeon said as she helped him.

''What happened to him?'' Sungmin asked.

''Yesung mistakenly drank a lot of alcohol! I don't know how he found it though!'' Hyoyeon explained while she tried to help Yesung walk properly. ''I don't even know how he will get home if he can't even walk properly!''

''Don't worry Hyoyeon! I will drop him home.'' Sungmin told.

''Yes yes you should drop him! Thank you Sungmin!'' Hyoyeon agreed.

''Sunny why don't you tell him that I will drop him home rather than you!'' Sungmin chuckled while Sunny stuck her tongue out.

''Oh no!'' Yuri groaned as she entered the room. ''Guys my car's tire is totally flat! I don't have a spare tire and it will be hard to get a mechanic!''

''Don't worry Yuri! I'll drop you home.'' Sungmin told. ''Tell her Sunny!''

''Sungmin it's your car and your driving so why would I care?!'' Sunny was annoyed. ''Do whatever the hell you want!''

''Yuri-ah I'm sorry! I'm sorry!'' Yesung tried to stand up but couldn't.

''Shut up Yesung! Not now!'' Yuri replied.

''I'm going home by my cycle!'' Yesung said as he tried to stand up again but then he bumped into the wall.

''How will you even get home Yesung!? You can't even walk properly.'' Sungmin sighed.

''Let's go Sungmin!'' Yuri walked out of the locker rooms.

''Yuri-ah wait up!'' Yesung walked after Yuri in a dizzy manner.

''Sungmin wait!'' Sunny called out. ''Uhm...lift!''

''Lift? Is the lift broken? Fine then just go down the stairs!'' Sungmin replied.

''Argh I am not talking about that lift! Can I get a lift from your car?'' Sunny asked uneasily as it was the first time Sunny had ever asked anything from Sungmin.

''Ohhhhhhhhh!'' Sungmin exaggerated as he smirked. ''You want a lift from my car and with me eh? Why didn't you say so then!''

''Are you giving me a lift or not!?'' Sunny raised her eyebrow.

''Okay okay let's go!'' Sungmin chuckled.


SiFany

At the locker rooms

Tiffany entered the locker rooms to find Siwon sneezing like crazy.

''Siwon!'' Tiffany called out. ''What's wrong Siwon?''

''No! No! Nothing's wrong!'' Siwon assured yet the poor guy sneezed again.

''Then why are you sneezing so much? Come on just sit down!'' Tiffany pulled Siwon and pushed him down onto a chair.

Siwon looked at Tiffany as she took out a thermometer and pushed it inside Siwon's mouth.Siwon happily smiled as Tiffany took his hand and felt his pulse.

''Aish I knew this would happen!'' Tiffany took out a bottle of water with medicine,which was a pill and gave it to Siwon,who swallowed it like an obedient child. ''Take this sweater and wore it for the whole day! Do not take it off or you will get a fever!''

Siwon nodded his head happily as he took the pink sweater from Tiffany and wore it.The others who were watching tried to control their laughter as Siwon was wearing a bright pink sweater.

''Okay I'm going to go now but you take care of yourself.'' Tiffany advised then left while Siwon just had this big smile on his face as he watched Tiffany walk off.


HyoHyuk

At the corriders

Hyoyeon was busy,carrying her files as she made her way to Donghae's office however the poor girl had covered as she was dragged into a store room.Hyoyeon was panicking as to who could this be but then she was relieved when she saw who it was.

''What are you doing? If anyone sees us then what will they say?!'' Hyoyeon hissed.

''What will they say?'' Eunhyuk asked. ''We're boyfriend and girlfriend so they wouldn't care right!''

''We haven't told anyone about our relationship!'' Hyoyeon reminded.

''Let's tell them then!'' Eunhyuk suggested. ''Anyway it seems like you don't like talking to me in private! I mean if you don't like meeting me in private then just say so and I will leave!''

''Why do you always think negativity?!'' Hyoyeon smacked Eunhyuk's head. ''Whatever you want to say,say it quick because I have to go to Donghae's office!''

Eunhyuk frowned as he heard his enemy's name out of his girlfriend's mouth.

''I know you are upset Hyukkie but please we can talk about this later!'' Hyoyeon cupped Eunhyuk's face. ''I really have to go now!''

''Fine! All I wanted to say was why did you say yes to work with that arrogant and idoitic Donghae!?'' Eunhyuk groaned in frustration.

''Eunhyuk!'' Hyoyeon sighed.

''Why did you say yes to work with him!?'' Eunhyuk started to stomp his feet as a way to show his childish tantrum.

''I can't say no to him besides appa gave him the full responsibility of this project so if I said no then he will know that there is a problem,which is your boxing match you two had and if he finds out about this then he will not like you Eunhyuk!'' Hyoyeon explained. ''Please understand!''

''You never listen to me!'' Eunhyuk whined.

''That's not true! I always listen to you Eunhyukkie! I can manage this job and besides Donghae really isn't that much of a bad guy! He is actually very nice!'' Hyoyeon replied.

''Ooooohhhhh now you are starting to praise him eh?'' Eunhyuk glared at Hyoyeon. ''Who gave you this false information about him?! First of all he won that boxing match by cheating!!! Now he tries his best to always degrade and insult me in front of everyone!''

''Eunhyukkie!'' Hyoyeon groaned. ''You are still talking about that boxing match? Look Donghae stopped being stubborn and got Jessica out of the project like you wanted right? So why don't you let that matter go now!''

''Whatever!'' Eunhyuk stuck his tongue out.

''Well I wanted to talk to you for a long time but I couldn't cause I am getting more busy with work!'' Hyoyeon sighed. ''Please don't be moody! Please Hyukkie!''

Eunhyuk glared at Hyoyeon but then sighed. ''Fine!''

''You're the most important person in my life! Whenever your cute gummy smile goes away because of me,I don't like it at all!!!'' Hyoyeon cupped Eunhyuk's face. ''To be honest if you are upset because of me then I don't like it at all! Argh even when we're arguing,I still love you a lot! I love you very very much!''

''I love you very very very much too!'' Eunhyuk happily smiled as he placed his arms around Hyoyeon and pulled her closer.

HyoHyuk leaned in closer to each other as they were going to kiss however Hyoyeon's pager beeped.

''I'm sorry I have to go!'' Hyoyeon sadly told while Eunhyuk nodded his head in sadness. ''I love you!''

''I love you too!'' HyoHyuk gave each other a peck on the lips.


SooWook

At the college corrider

''RYEOWOOK!'' Sooyoung yelled as she saw Ryeowook walking the other way as soon as he saw her. ''Why do you always walk the other way when you see me?! I mean in dramas,the main leads always are together but right now I am the one chasing you!''

''That's because we aren't in a drama!'' Ryeowook argued.

''But we will be!'' Sooyoung giggled. ''Come on please Ryeowook! Please audition with me for the school's drama show! Please please please!!!!''

''I am NOT participating in the drama show!'' Ryeowook demanded.

''But Ryeowoo--'' Sooyoung was interrupted.

''Don't even try to emotional black mail me!'' Ryeowook pointed his finger at Sooyoung. ''Don't follow me and I will never say yes to something as ridiculous as the school's drama show!''

''Argh!'' Sooyuoung angrily stormed her foot as she watched Ryeowook go. ''And to let you waste your talent on your angry man looks expression,No way! I will make you audition no matter what just you wait and watch!''


YoonBum

At Kibum's house's terrace

Kibum held Yoona's hand as he took her to his house's terrace for their surprise date.Kibum had already blindfolded Yoona's eyes so the poor girl had no idea of what she was doing and where she was.All she could do was hold Kibum's hand as she walked while listening to his instructions.

''Where are you taking me?'' Yoona felt a bit impatient.

''I told you that it is a surprise remember.'' Kibum replied.

Suddenly Kibum placed his hand onto Yoona's shoulder as a way of stopping her from walking any futher.He slowly took his hand off and untied the blindfold.Yoona opened her eyes to find a beautiful table that was in the middle of the huge terrace while there was a red carpet on the floor.She saw that it was a candle-light dinner with petal of roses all around the floor.Kibum glanced over at Yoona and saw her smiling happily as the wind blew her hair.Kibum then clicked his fingers and voila! Red lights,all at once,lit up,making the atmosphere more romantic while the place looked even more enhanced.Yoona looked back at Kibum with her happy smile to see that Kibum was looking at her while he held a rose in his hand.

''Thank you!'' Yoona blushed as she grabbed the rose.

Kibum then gave Yoona a card without speaking a single word.Yoona took the card from Kibum and held it in her hand.

''It's beautiful!'' Yoona complimented the whole place and how Kibum had beautifully decorated it.

''You're more beautiful!'' Kibum complimented back,making Yoona to blush even more as she looked down and smiled brightly.

''This moment is my life's most beautiful moment!'' Yoona looked straight at Kibum's eyes. ''I'll never forget this moment!''

YoonBum both stared at each other then Kibum swiftly took his hand out and held Yoona's face as he admired her beautiful face.All Yoona was getting was more redder and redder throughout the moment.Yoona decided that she was getting way too shy so she walked ahead but then she felt her skirt being tugged.She turned around to find a hook had gotten her skirt.Kibum quickly walked over and helped Yoona by getting her skirt off the hook.The two again stood very close to each other as they stared into each other's eyes.Kibum then leaned in closer as he focused only on Yoona's pink lips.Getting closer and closer to it while Yoona blushed even more then she ran ahead as she got shy again yet the girl was smiling happily.She felt her heartbeat beating so fast that it felt like she was on cloud nine at the moment.Yoona giggled as she ran ahead but then she stopped immediately as she saw Kibum was already standing in front of her out of nowhere then he placed his hand on her waist as he pulled her extremely close to him.

Kibum held Yoona's hands as he stared passionately at her while Yoona stared only at Kibum's eyes.Before Yoona could run off,Kibum quickly turned her around and then pulled her back as he wrapped his two arms around her small waist.The two felt the wind blowing softly at them and they just couldn't stop looking away from each other.Kibum again leaned in closer to Yoona as he stared only at her lips,getting closer to her for just one taste.Yoona,this time,didn't run off as she leaned in closer towards Kibum as her heart told her to go for it.They were so close to each other that they could feel each other's breath breathing heavily onto their skin.Kibum moved in closer as he leaned in to the right while Yoona leaned in closer as she leaned in to the left.The two then closed their eyes as they anticipated for the kiss,their first kiss that they were about to share with each other.Their lips were only a centimeter away as they felt their hearts beating faster and faster to the thought that this was it.Slowly they felt each other's lips then passionately went into it as they finally got a taste of each other's lips and the feeling that they had gotten was way too good to stop now.Their kiss was their heaven of joy,their happiness and their token of love and affection.


SeoKyu

At the music room

Seohyun turned around to find a girl standing in her direction,smiling at her. She was the same height as Seohyun but by both looks and personality,they were completely different.She was stylish and confident in her attire and wasn't afraid to wear things that were considered provocative.

''Hi I'm Eunjung,head student of the drama subject!'' Eunjung waved her hand as she walked towards Seohyun.

''Hello!'' Seohyun politely replied. ''I'm Seohyun!''

''I know!'' Eunjung replied. ''You're the new miss famous of the college,I mean like who doesn't know you!''

''Ahhh thank you!'' Seohyun blushed at the compliment.

''Miss Talented Singer isn't it?'' Eunjung smirked.

''I am average I guess!'' Seohyun was humble.

''Nope you've got an amazing voice! You're way too good to be called average.'' Eunjung responded back.

''Thank you!'' Seohyun was red again.

''I mean the two most famous people in the college is you and---'' Eunjung was interrupted.

''Kyuhyun!'' Seohyun widely smiled as she said his name.

''Speak of the devil,who presents himself to you!'' Kyuhyun greeted as he walked towards the ladies.

''Hey Nerd!'' Kyuhyun waved.

''Hi!'' Seohyun smiled.

''When you call my name,I'll always be here!'' Kyuhyun winked,which made Seohyun blush then Kyuhyun turned around. ''And who is this I may ask?''

''Sorry I don't give out my name that easily!'' Eunjung replied as she smirked. ''Why don't you first impress me then you'll get my name!''

''I don't think I need to impress you since once you start talking with Kyuhyun,you'll get impressed by yourself!'' Kyuhyun flashed his teeth.

Seohyun didn't know why but she felt really uncomfortable,seeing Kyuhyun flirt with Eunjung like this.She decided it was best to leave them alone so she was walking away from the two when Kyuhyun grabbed her arm.

''Don't go nerd! We'll just arrived remember!'' Kyuhyun told but then he looked back at Eunjung. ''Anyway where were we?''

''We're at college.'' Eunjung replied.

''I meant what were we just talking about?'' Kyuhyun said. ''Whatever it was,I just want to say that in this college only one name is that famous to be in everyone's lips and that name is---''

''Seohyun's name isn't it?'' Eunjung smirked. ''I'm sure she's the most popular girl in college.''

''Obviously since her voice is that perfect isn't it nerd?'' Kyuhyun smiled and Seohyun smiled back.

''Not only her voice! Even her face is different from everyone.'' Eunjung complimented.

''Different but not beautiful besides you're way more beautiful than I am!'' Seohyun was shy.

''You're beautiful for sure!'' Kyuhyun complimented Eunjung and Seohyun frowned. ''Well I am in the middle of two beautiful girls so Kyuhyun never lies when he says someone is beautiful!''

Seohyun looked away as she wasn't interested in seeing Kyuhyun and Eunjung flirt.She just wanted to go away from the two.


Author=AYO Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you! I hope you like it! 

Kangin finally finds out about TaeTeuk! Hae stills wants to know why Sica cried! SunSun's argument! Fany seems to care about Siwon! HyoHyuk's romance! Drunk Sung while Yul isn't in the mood! Soo wants to audition with Wook! YoonBum's first kiss! Seo seems jealous!

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why?

NOT OTP I MEANT WHICH COUPLES' MOMENT DID YOU LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER!

  1. YoonBum=THEY ARE THE WINNER! The two finally kiss each other,their first kiss! Kibum compliments Yoona's beauty while Yoona first shys away from the kiss but on the second time she decides that it was best to just go for it!<3 <3 <3
  2. HyoHyuk=Awww childish Hyuk is always complaining but smart Hyo always manages to keep him happy! The romance between these two love birds is just so cute! <3 <3
  3. SeoKyu=Seo felt very uncomfortable,seeing Kyuhyun and Eunjung flirting with each other.Could it be that Seohyun is now starting to like Kyuhyun!?<3

Tell me which ones are yours!


 

I would also like to thank these amazing subscribers that subscribed to this story :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I would also like to thank this amazing 1 voter that upvoted this story :)

 

 

125905
kpoplubber_