SM=You're lucky it was just a peck.

Aspiring Lovers

At SM Junior Hospital

At the Locker Rooms

The new interns are all looking for a new locker in the locker rooms to add their stuff in.

''Not in 23.Not even one number is good for me! Nor is the number right nor is the position to open it right!'' Yoona loudly said to herself.Kibum hears her and rolled his eyes at her stupidity.He then chooses a locker for himself. ''Aish! Should I try 46? 10 or 1? 55? No. 49? Yes!'' Yoona said to herself. She then sees Kibum opening the same locker. ''Hey You! Give me this locker! Look based on numerology and other stuff which I won't mention has predicted that this locker is the best for me! So just give me this locker! And you can take that locker over there and that number fits you! Number 8.'' Yoona persuaded to Kibum so that he could give her locker number.49.

''I don't believe in numerology.'' Kibum stated.

''That's great! You can take any locker you want but just give me this locker! It will suit me a lot. Number 4 is my birthday date and I have 4 cousins and 4...'' Yoona was about to continue speaking when Kibum interrupts her.

''You want the locker? Sorry I don't share my things with others!'' Kibum rudely answered to Yoona.

''You...You! Hey all of you did you see this?!?!?! Kibum you try to show how ''Cool'' you are but hello I know everything alright! I'm not gonna be impressed with all of these attempts of yours.'' Yoona responded to Kibum.

Kibum leaned on the locker. ''You look smart....''' Kibum was about to continue his point when Yoona interrupts him.

''That's more like it!'' Yoona said and smiled.

''As I was saying! You look smart BUT you aren't even a tiny bit smart!'' Kibum stated.

''Why you!'' Yoona said and angrily glared at Kibum.

''5 Minutes! If you can keep quiet for just 5 minutes then this locker is yours! If not then the locker is mine.'' Kibum spoke to Yoona.

''How? This is not...'' Yoona was about to continue when Kibum interrupts her.

''Shhh!'' Kibum said and puts his finger on his mouth for her to be silent. ''Just 5 minutes!'' Yoona follows his command and stays quiet. ''Good! 10 seconds!'' Kibum praised to Yoona which Yoona responded by rolling her eyes.

''So how is everyone?'' Siwon asked everyone.

''Good!'' Zhou Mi said.

''And you?'' Siwon asked Kibum.

''Fine!'' Kibum replied.

''How about you Miss.Lost Puppy!'' Siwon asked Tiffany.

''I do have a name!'' Tiffany announced.

''Yeah which is Miss.Lost Puppy!'' Siwon said.Tiffany rolls her eyes and gets back to putting her work stuff on her locker.

''How about you Yoona?'' Siwon asked Yoona.

''Annoyed at the fact that SOMEONE won't give me my locker!'' Yoona said loudly so that Kibum would hear her.

''INTERNS ALL GO TO YOUR DUTIES NOW!'' The Mic announced.Everyone walks but then Yoona remembers about her locker.She turns around and showed that she was quiet by putting her finger on and gestures Kibum to give her locker 49's keys.

''I told you to be quiet for 5 minutes! Not to blabber your nonsense!'' Kibum told Yoona.

''Aish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Yoona screamed in her head.She showed her annoyance by turning her hands into a fist and showing an annoyed face to Kibum.Kibum ignores it and walks off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Cafeteria

Siwon is in the cafeteria with Tiffany and Zhou Mi.He is walking back and forth while talking to them.

''These Bloody Korean Hospital!'' Siwon angrily said.Tiffany gives him a look.

''What? Whatever!'' Siwon replied to Tiffany and sits down on a chair. ''Look bloody means blood and we are in a hospital so blood is bound to happen right? And where is the hospital? In Korea so it is a Bloody Korean Hospital.'' Siwon explained to Tiffany.Zhou Mi rolls his eyes. ''So what I was saying was that we are in this bloody Korean hospital then we should get to know each other.So....'' Siwon said and was about to start with Tiffany. ''No No No! We're not gonna start with you Miss.Lost Puppy what if she cries again?''

Yoona enters and walks up to the trio.

''Hey guys!'' Yoona greeted as she sat down on the chair.

''Hey Yoona!'' Siwon greeted. ''Yoona let's start with you.Give us your introduction!''

''Seriously! People would give my introduction whereever I go and in here I have to give my own introduction? Aish what a day!'' Yoona sarcastly said. ''Anyways everyone isn't here for example that jerk isn't here so should we wait for him?''

''Jerk? What do you mean?'' Siwon asked.

''Jerk means you know who I am talking about right?'' Yoona said and rolled her eyes.

''You seem to look like you care about Mr.Jerk.'' Siwon teased Yoona.

''Me? Please! I don't even look like that type.Yoona Im only cares about herself.'' Yoona stated while playing with her hair.

''You know! I really like you.You're Smart,Awesome and Cool.Just like Me!'' Siwon praised about Yoona which Yoona responded by smiling. ''I am Bond! James Bond!'' Siwon whispered to Tiffany which Tiffany responded by glaring at Siwon.

''Jerk is here!'' Siwon informed the group.They all look and see that Kibum had arrived in the cafeteria with his angry looks on his face and his cool aura.

''Stupid Jerk!'' Yoona said when she saw Kibum.Yoona gives him a mean look,Siwon just observes him while Tiffany and Zhou Mi both curiously look at Kibum.

''Come on! Why don't you tell us about yourself?'' Yoona said so she could get to know him better.Kibum angrily rolls his eyes and walks.

''Fake! He tries to be the I-Don't-Care type and now look how he will sit down with us and chat non-stop!'' Yoona said.Kibum just angrily looked at Yoona for a while and then sat on the table next to theirs.Zhou Mi gives a You-are-wrong look and Yoona just angrily looks at him since he proved her wrong.

''Who does this jerk think he is?!?!?!?! Just shows off his attitude! '' Yoona angrily announced to the group.Everyone in the group just looks at Yoona and then Kibum. ''I'll show him attitude!'' Yoona angrily said and stood up.She was about to walk up to him when Zhou Mi stops her.

''Wait Wait! Look Yoona he's just crazy! He doesn't know how to respect ladies! Just ignore him!'' Zhou Mi advised to Yoona.Yoona angrily walks away from the cafeteria.Zhou Mi follows her.Leaving SiFany alone together.

''Wow! You made everyone run away.'' Siwon said and Tiffany just looks at him. ''For the chances to be alone with me and to date me damn you just never miss these chances! Good I like your effort Miss.Lost Puppy!''

Tiffany stands up in annoyance and leaves the cafeteria.Siwon whistles to himself and looks around the place.He sees that Kibum is observing him.Siwon stands up and leaves the place too.Leaving Kibum alone in the cafeteria.

''Losers! Each and Everyone of them are losers!'' Kibum said and shaked his head as a way to be sorry for their stupidity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At SM's basketball court

Leeteuk had nothing to do since it was his free time so he decided to practise playing basketball.He dribbled and practised his slam dunks.Taeyeon entered the basketball court and memories of her and Kangin playing basketball were flowing to her.Those memories made her sad.She was wondering the place when..................................

''WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!?!?'' Both Leeteuk and Taeyeon screamed when they saw the sight of each other.

''I was here first so get out!'' Leeteuk demanded to Taeyeon.

''I don't care.I want to stay here so you can't stop me even if you want to!'' Taeyeon answered back to him.

''Do you even know how to play the game?Why don't I show you some rules first!'' Leeteuk sarcastly said to Taeyeon.

''Oh I'm sorry.You came here with a rule book.This is a basketball match...oh right you need to revise about this sport right?'' Taeyeon sarcastly answered back.

''Oh wow! Who made you a doctor in the first place? I mean you should've been a teacher.Revision and all that you just talked about.'' Leeteuk remarked.

''Until I make you lose to this match you just won't shut up right?'' Taeyeon remarked about Leeteuk.

''Look whose talking! Miss.Nonsense! I will be quiet but first just accept the bet between us?'' Leeteuk said.

''Yeah Yeah just cause you got nothing else to say you started this childish ''Bet'' of yours!'' Taeyeon taunted.

''Fine you want to see my maturity why don't you accept the bet first!'' Leeteuk declared.

''If I win then I can paint your face black and you have to show your face to everyone for the rest of today like that.'' Taeyeon announced her deal.

''You really want to paint my face black don't you?'' Leeteuk taunted.

''I don't care how great you think you are! You are gonna lose and I'm gonna win!'' Taeyeon told him.

''Oh wow! Rather than your win you care about my loss more eh! But you know what Dr.Taeyeon Kim! You can't always win and today I'm gonna make you suffer another loss. Fine if I win then I won't take something from you I will give you something instead.Yes! ''THE'' Leeteuk Park as in I will kiss you.'' Leeteuk announced his deal which made Taeyeon shocked and her eyes were wide open as she heard his deal.

''Kiss him? NO! Taeyeon don't do this! Remember about Kangin! No Taeyeon! Do it! Make this bastard suffer and don't let him win! Make him lose.Just do it!'' Taeyeon thought to herself.

''Today I'm gonna show you that I'm NOT a kid!'' Leeteuk said.

''DONE!'' Taeyeon angrily agreed to his deal.

Leeteuk threw the ball in the air and the two both jumped in the air as they tried to get hold of the ball.Taeyeon quickly grabs the ball and dribbles it faster and faster and she shoots the ball.It goes inside the hoop which earned Taeyeon 4 points.

''YES!'' Taeyeon shouted as she threw her two arms in the air.

''I will make you walk around the hospital with your black coloured painted face!'' Leeteuk remembered Taeyeon's offer if she won the deal. ''No I can't let her win!'' Leeteuk said to himself.

Taeyeon throws the ball in the air and Leeteuk grabs it.He dribbles the ball and shoots it which goes in the hoop.Leeteuk also earned 4 points.

''HELL YEAH!'' Leeteuk shouted as he did a victory fist pump which a fist is raised before the torso and subsequently drawn down.

''Don't let him win Tae!'' Taeyeon said to herself.

-----------------------AFTER PLAYING FOR SOME TIME---------------------

*RING RING RING RING*

The timer stopped the game.Leeteuk stood to see the points but then Taeyeon turned his body around and.............

*SPLAT*

She threw the bucket full of black paint all over his face.

''This is your real face and with this face of yours come to work tomorrow!'' Taeyeon said.She was about to leave when Leeteuk grabbed her arm and pinned it behind her back.

''Leave my hand!'' Taeyeon demanded.

''Look at the scores and then tell me who won?'' Leeteuk told her.Taeyeon saw the scores and realised that she had LOST.

''NO!'' Taeyeon thought to herself. ''I will kiss you right now!'' Taeyeon remembered Leeteuk's deal.

''You like to celebrate your win a lot don't you! Now why don't you celebrate this loss of yours? Don't worry you'll enjoy this loss of yours today.'' Leeteuk told her.He then used one of his hands to grab both of her arms and pin them behind her back while he used his other hand to grab her head and pulled it closer to her head.

''I will fulfill your wish today by my lips!'' Leeteuk told her and pulled her head closer to his face.

Leeteuk grabbed her closer and closer as Taeyeon closed her eyes tightly.Leeteuk then placed his lips on hers and kissed her although it was a peck on the lips.He then pushed Taeyeon on the floor like she was some toy and he was done playing with her.

''You're lucky it was just a peck.'' Leeteuk said and then left the poor Taeyeon on the floor alone.

''Kangin I'm sorry!'' Taeyeon said as if Kangin was with her.

''I hate you Leeteuk Park and I will seek revenge!'' Taeyeon yelled on the basketball court as she promised to get revenge from him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author=Hey I was so pissed yesterday since my stupid internet decided to be an idiot and when I finished writing this chapter and it was about to update then my internet got in the way and the long chapter I wrote yesterday was GONE! I know :( so Sorry but Taeteuk's part was a little less than what I wrote yesterday thanks to the stupid internet! Anyway please do comment,tell me how you found the chapter and thanks for reading.TaeTeuk's small peck on the lips,YoonBum's argument about the locker and SiFany's small interaction :D