Are you okay?

Aspiring Lovers

THIS IS AGE ORDER


TaeTeuk

At TaeTeuk's house

Taeyeon walked near the drunked Leeteuk as he walked around but then stumped onto the ground and held on the wall.Taeyeon tried to help him but then Leeteuk pushed her.

''Don't touch me!'' Leeteuk demanded. ''La La La!''

Leeteuk then mistakenly hugged Taeyeon and Taeyeon froze as she looked at Leeteuk.Taeyeon then walked as she supported Leeteuk to walk and then placed him on the sofa.Taeyeon took a glass of water and gave it to Leeteuk but then Leeteuk took the glass of water and threw it down on the floor.Taeyeon sighed as she gave Leeteuk another glass of water but then Leeteuk took the glass of water and threw it down on the floor again.Taeyeon again gave Leeteuk another glass of water and Leeteuk again threw the glass of water on the floor.Leeteuk stood up and grabbed Taeyeon tightly as he angrily looked at her

''Why are you doing this?!'' Leeteuk questioned. ''I'm treating you badly,I'm making you cry yet you still refuse to give up?! What kind of person have you made me?! I don't even understand what I am doing for the past days.I'm insulting you in front of everyone and making you clean my shoes.I'm not a human being anymore because...I WASN'T LIKE THIS! I WAS NEVER LIKE THIS! I HAVE BECOME LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF YOU! DO YOU EVEN KNOW?! I HATE MYSELF FOR THIS! You have made me like this! You made me into a wrong human being.I don't know why and what I am doing! YOU HAVE MADE ME INTO A MONSTER! Before I have turned myself into something I never knew I could..JUST GO AWAY FROM HERE! GET LOST FROM HERE! I SAID GO!''

Taeyeon wiped her tears as she went away from Leeteuk.


HaeSica

At Jessica's office

Jessica turned her file's pages as she remembered her night with Donghae and Mr.Young.She had never felt so embarrassed and angry in her life before.Donghae cleared his throat as he entered inside her office and Jessica angrily looked away.

''Dr.Jessica!'' Donghae called out. ''Dr.Jessica what is this going on? I've called you three times in my office yet you tell the ward boys that you're busy.What exactly are you busy in? Flipping pages?! Anyway please stand up so we can go to my office to discuss about YG's hospital plans.''

''NO!'' Jessica stood up as she glared at Donghae. ''Because after yesterday night,I don't trust you!''

''Dr.Jessica please don't start with this again.'' Donghae sighed.

''Again?! When did we even end this topic?'' Jessica questioned.

''I don't have time for these immature conversations.'' Donghae demanded.

''Tsk really?!'' Jessica stood in front of Donghae. ''Then what do you have time for? You have time to send me to that bastard? To gain this project you have time to use me?''

''Jessica I've told you for the millionth time you're misunderstanding me.'' Donghae informed.

''Oh if I am really misunderstanding you then why don't you tell me everything!'' Jessica told. ''Just tell me why you chose me out of everyone?!''

Donghae silently looked at Jessica as he couldn't tell her why.

''I never knew that you were this cheap.'' Jessica angrily said. ''To gain a stupid project you will use your workers?! Tsk disgusting!''

''You wanna know why I chose you? YOU WANNA KNOW?!'' Donghae grabbed Jessica.

''YES!'' Jessica answered back and Donghae just gulped his saliva.

Jessica just slapped his hands off and was about to walk off when Donghae pulled her wrist.

''Jessica!'' Donghae called out.

''If you have the guts then tell me!'' Jessica demanded. ''Why did you use me?!''

''You wanna know?!'' Donghae asked.

''No I just want to waste my time!'' Jessica sarcastically replied. ''Just tell me the God damn answer!''

''The reason I chose you was because I--'' Donghae was quiet again.

''Because what?!'' Jessica raised her eyebrow. ''Forget it! You don't have an answer! I know why you chose me for that project! Because I'm alone that's why! YOU JUST WANTED ME TO BE USED SO YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT AND BE SUCCESSFUL YOU DISGUSTING JERK!''

''WHAT?!'' Eunhyuk's voice voiced out,making HaeSica to both look at the door and saw Eunhyuk and Yesung standing at the door.

''What? What is this I'm hearing? You used Sica?'' Eunhyuk questioned as he stood next to Jessica.

''Eunhyuk please don't interfere.'' Donghae sighed.

''I'm sorry Donghae but I guess I'm already involved in this.'' Eunhyuk replied. ''I just asked you something Donghae.''

''And I told you that this is only Jessica and my conversation.'' Donghae talked back. ''So stay out of it!''

''Sica is my friend! If she experiences any problem then I won't back down,I'll help her.'' Eunhyuk spoke.

''You don't even know anything about our conversation so stay out of it!'' Donghae demanded.

''I will be involved in any matters that Sica is involved in!'' Eunhyuk replied. ''If anyone does anything bad to her then....''

''Then?'' Donghae raised his eyebrow and stood very close to Eunhyuk as this meant war between the two. ''I don't need to explain anything to you! Fine if you want to know and I want to clear this misunderstaning then I chose Jessica because she is the best doctor in this hospital,she's intelligent,hard-working and also gorgeous! And if these qualities impresses anyone and gives us a project then what's wrong with it?!''

''Excuse me?! How dare you talk like that!'' Yuri walked inside with Sunny. ''How can you behave like this in this hospital?''

''Dr.Yuri you are just misunderstanding the point.'' Donghae sighed.

''Then why don't you explain us what the point is!'' Eunhyuk replied. ''Come on we're waiting!''


SunSun

At the locker rooms

Sunny sat down as she thought of a thought but then she felt a tap on her shoulder.

''Hey whatcha thinking about?'' Yesung asked. ''Is it me?''

''Shut up!'' Sunny replied. ''I was just thinking about how close Dr.Yunho and Dr.BoA has become.''

''Talking about love,why don't you do something about my love story!'' Yesung whined.

''Aish I will! I will!'' Sunny nodded his head. ''I think she's coming here so just flirt with me!''

''Flirt?! How?!'' Yesung questioned.

''You idiot!'' Sunny took Yesung's arm and wrapped it around herself. ''Talk about coffee!''

Sungmin and Yuri entered then weirdly looked at Sunny and Yesung,who were very close.

''Come drink coffee with me Sunny!'' Yesung asked. ''I can't even drink coffee without you!''

''Tsk you silly liar.'' Sunny fake giggled. ''It has been a long time since you and I have drank coffee together.''

''Yeah I know! Now I will so let's go.'' Yesung told.

''Yesung!'' Sungmin ran up to Yesung. ''You come drink coffee with me!''

''Eh?! Get lost! I want to drink coffee with Sunny.'' Yesung replied.

''No you are drinking with me!'' Sungmin dragged Yesung's arm.

''No I-WOAH!'' Yesung fell on top of Sunny but then Sungmin immediately stood up as he pulled Yesung away from her.

''Sunny are you okay?!'' Sungmin was worried for Sunny.

Sungmin was about to pick Sunny up when he stumbled onto her foot and then he landed on top of Sunny.SunSun both blinked their eyes at each other as they stood up.

''Are...you..okay?'' Sungmin was concerned about Sunny.

''Yeah.'' Sunny nodded her head.

Both SunSun stood away from each other as they turned around and nervously played with their hands.


SiFany

At Tiffany's bedroom

Siwon climbed up to Tiffany's house and entered her bedroom.

''Aish what is happening to me? Why am I seeing Siwon right now?!'' Tiffany asked herself as she looked at the mirror.

''Tiffany!'' Siwon called out and Tiffany turned around.

''Eh?! Siwon?!" Tiffany was shocked when she poked Siwon and she felt him.

''Help me get up!'' Siwon ordered and Tiffany pulled him inside.

''TIFFANY!'' Tiffany's mom called out.

''Oh no!?'' SiFany both panicked.

''GET READY! THE GROOM AND HIS FAMILY ARE COMING!'' Tiffany's mother yelled.

''What are you doing here?!'' Tiffany asked.

''I'm here for water.'' Siwon replied.

''Water?! Eh?! Why did you come through my window then?'' Tiffany questioned.

''Well the Hitler was at the door so I--'' Siwon stopped talking. ''I meant your dad was at the door.''

''Why do you need water?'' Tiffany asked. ''Aish if appa sees you here then he will kill me!''

''He's outside so it's alright.'' Siwon assured.

''TIFFANY!'' Tiffany's mom called out.

''Oh no it's umma!'' Tiffany panicked. ''Aish just go away from here please.''

''I can't go back down by the window!'' Siwon told.

''Okay hide in my closet now!'' Tiffany pushed Siwon in her closet and closed the doors.

''Tiffany is everything okay? Why did you take such a long time to open the doors?'' Tiffany's mother asked.

''I was..er..changing clothes.'' Tiffany lied.

''Okay I got this jewelry for you to wear.'' Tiffany's mother gave Tiffany the jewelry then went out.

''Siwon please leave from here.'' Tiffany pleaded.

''Well I wan----'' Siwon was interrupted.

''TIFFANY!'' Tiffany's mother called out.

Tiffany immediately shut the doors closed and walked out to her mom.Siwon got out of the closet and looked outside and saw Tiffany was sitting down with her parents and there was also that guy he met at the hospital.Tiffany panicked as she saw Siwon peeping from her bedroom.

''Oh I shall eat them indeed.'' The guy ate the food.

''Well I...My son Onew's english is quite old and posh in some way.'' Onew's mother told. ''He speaks in a rather posh way.I'm so sorry to say.''

''I need to go to my room for a minute!'' Tiffany went inside her room. ''Aish Siwon why haven't you left?!''

''Well it's hard alright and is he the one that you are going to marry?'' Siwon asked.

Tiffany just pushed Siwon inside and closed the doors.

''There you are!'' Tiffany's mother pulled Tiffany outside.

''I'm not going from anywhere Tiffany!'' Siwon smiled. ''Is Tiffany going to marry that weird guy I met at the hospital?!''


HyoHyuk

At the village

A lot had happened to HyoHyuk after a week.Eunhyuk decided to go to a village and get away from the hospital while Hyoyeon,as much as she hated it,knew that she had to see Eunhyuk no matter what.She couldn't help herself,this feeling of uneasiness was too hard to contain so she decided to go to the village and meet Eunhyuk.She finally smiled when she saw Eunhyuk at the village.Eunhyuk stood up as he was shocked to see her while Hyoyeon immediately ran up to Eunhyuk and tightly hugged her while she rested her head onto his chest.That feeling of secruity and happiness was enough for her.

''Eunhyuk are you okay?! I missed you!'' Hyoyeon told.

''What are you doing here?!'' Eunhyuk broke the hug.

''Did you know Eunhyuk? After you had left YG,I realised that...'' Hyoyeon held Eunhyuk's hand. ''I realised that I love you so much!! I know it's too late but I finally realised that I can't live without you and even if I said I can,we both know that it's a lie.A lie that will be hard to keep up with.''

''What are you doing here?!'' Eunhyuk asked again.

''I'm here to talk you here!'' Hyoyeon replied.

''Why?'' Eunhyuk angrily asked. ''When everything between us is now over,why do you want to start everything with us again? Why have you came here?!''

''Eunhyuk all I know is that I'm here to talk you back.I came here only for you and I really love you!'' Hyoyeon sighed as she confessed. ''I really can't live without you!''

''We both know that what you are saying is not the truth.'' Eunhyuk angrily replied. ''You're just saying this so you can take me back besides it would be best for you to stay away from me because I can give you nothing but pain.''

''It's nothing like that Eunhyuk!'' Hyoyeon told.

''It is!'' Eunhyuk argued. ''You have never stayed happy with me and you never will be.''

''But I will die without you Eunhyuk.'' Hyoyeon confessed.

''No one dies like that Hyoyeon.'' Eunhyuk shook his head. ''We all die alone eventually.''

Eunhyuk walked away while Hyoyeon stood there with tears out of her eyes.She was hurt but she vowed to herself that she won't give up on Eunhyuk.


YulSung

At the canteen

Sunny dragged Yuri inside the canteen whilst Yuri was trying to stop her but failed.

''Aish if you are hungry then you eat by yourself Sunny!'' Yuri whined.

''Come on! You're my friend so please!'' Sunny whined back.

Sunny and Yuri sat down on the table.Yesung was hiding in the corner,whilst reading a paper of dialogues and when to say them.Sunny and Yesung had made a plan together to make Yuri jealous.

''Aish why isn't that jerk coming?!'' Sunny cursed.

''Who are you cursing?'' Yuri questioned.

''The waiter!'' Sunny lied.

''When did you even call him?'' Yuri questioned again.

''I didn't?!'' Sunny asked and Yuri shook her head. ''Then I'll call him! WAITER!''

''Okay now I just gotta go there with attitude!'' Yesung spoke to himself and went to the table. ''Hey Sunny!''

''Hey!'' Yuri greeted but then was ignored by Yesung.

''Hey Yesung!'' Sunny greeted back. ''How are you?''

''Well I'm alright!'' Yesung flashed his smile as he pulled a chair and sat very close to Sunny,surprising Yuri. ''But you have just disappeared.I don't see you anywhere nowadays.Have you found someone else now?''

''What are you talking about? It's always you!'' Sunny fake giggled.

''Yesung even I am here okay!'' Yuri angrily told. ''You guys are ignoring me!''

''Oh so sorry there Yuri! I didn't even see you.'' Yesung replied. ''Anyways Sunny where do you want to go for dinner?''

''Where you want to go is okay with me!'' Sunny flirted back.

''You guys are going to dinner?!'' Yuri was shocked.

''Yeah we are.'' Yesung answered.

Yuri rolled her eyes and just looked at the menu but then she was shocked when she saw Yesung caressing Sunny's face.

''I'll wear your favourite black suit!'' Yesung smiled.

''I'll wear your favourite blue dress then!'' Sunny giggled back.

''Guys you have fun while I have work to do!'' Yuri stood up and walked away.

''Yuri I--'' Yesung was interrupted.

''Just shut up and sit down! Look how jealous she has became!'' Sunny laughed. ''Just wait for a while and she'll come back to you!''


SooWook

At the jungle

''I fooled you good didn't I?'' Sooyoung chuckled. ''Now are you just going to look at me or have a plan to get out of here?!''

''What a fool.I thought that she was really s--'' Ryeowook was interrupted.

''Why don't we move ahead rather than you talking to yourself?!'' Sooyoung interrupted. ''Now let's find a way out so the quicker we get out the quicker we don't have to be around each other!''

''Why don't you read your stupid Ceci magazines and find a way because we are in this jungle because of that in the first place.'' Ryeowook cursed.

''Don't you talk about my Ceci magazines!'' Sooyoung demanded.

''Oh sorry then.Well I should talk you for those magazines since we,at least,have some nice clothes to look at.'' Ryeowook spoke with sarcasm.

''We'll find something to eat soon.'' Sooyoung assured as SooWook walked.

''Yeah yeah we have a huge hotel that is over there,where people are waiting for us isn't it? Pizzas,burgers,fries they got everything for us!'' Ryeowook spoke with sarcasm again.

''Don't talk about food! My mouth begins to water when we talk about food!'' Sooyoung jumped in joy. ''I get so angry when I don't get my food!''

''So?!'' Ryeowook walked ahead.

''Hey walk slower and let's rest!'' Sooyoung sighed.

''Forget about resting!'' Ryeowook replied. ''If we don't get out of here before sunset then we will get eaten.''

''And if I don't get to rest then I will be dizzy and faint.'' Sooyoung sat down.

''Just 5 mins!'' Ryeowook pointed his finger at Sooyoung.

''Why only 5 mins?!'' Sooyoung questioned. ''If you don't get up within 5 mins then I will carry you by myself!''

Ryeowook sighed as he sat near Sooyoung but not next to her.He leaned against the tree and closed his eyes.

''Finally peace and quiet.'' Ryeowook smiled.

''Oh yeah about peace and quiet I--'' Sooyoung was interrupted.

''Sooyoung!'' Ryeowook interrupted. ''You are resting to relax your body while I am resting to relax my mind so please shut up for a few minutes!''

''Fine I'm sitting down somewhere else.'' Sooyoung stood up and then... ''OUCH?!''

''What happen?'' Ryeowook asked.

''A thorn poked me!'' Sooyoung whined.

''Please stop shouting like a wild monster because I am getting a headache from you!'' Ryeowook complained.

''Well if you were poked by a thorn then you would be yelling too!'' Sooyoung stood near Ryeowook.

''Go get it out of your foot then!'' Ryeowook told. ''Whatcha looking at my face for?! Get it out of your foot and let's go!''

''Then get up so I can get it out!'' Sooyoung glared at Ryeowook.

''Fine hurry up!'' Ryeowook walked away.

''Idiot can't even help me!'' Sooyoung growled.


YoonBum

At Tiffany's home area

YoonBum,Siwon,Heechul and Zhou Mi all stopped at Tiffany's home area.

''Why are we here?'' Heechul asked.

''Why did you stop?'' Zhou Mi asked as well.

''I didn't stop it.My car is broken!'' Siwon informed.

''Is your little darling broken now?'' Kibum chuckled.

''This is my sweetheart!'' Siwon glared.

''Whatever.'' Kibum rolled his eyes. ''I'll check the engine for you.''

''No! No one will touch my car.'' Siwon demanded.

''He knows everything about cars.'' Yoona told.

''Eh?! How do you know so much about Kibum?'' Zhou Mi asked.

''No one is touching my car.'' Siwon demanded.

''Why?'' Kibum asked.

''This is my car!'' Siwon informed. ''I am so caring about my car besides you don't know about cars that aren't from Korea! This is a high brand car.''

''I do!'' Kibum informed.

''Well I don't need your help!'' Siwon demanded. ''I know the problem.''

''But we didn't even open the engine.'' Kibum raised his eyebrow.

''My car so I know the problem.'' Siwon replied. ''Water is less so I need to add more water.''

''Pffttt in a imported car?'' Kibum asked.

''Well I personalised it for Korea.'' Siwon lied.

''Then why don't we fix it?'' Kibum asked.

''Because I don't want to!'' Siwon replied. ''I'm going to get some water.''

''From where?'' Kibum asked.

''From Tiffany's house!'' Siwon replied.

''I knew it!'' Kibum told and Siwon stayed silent as his plan to go to Tiffany's house in secret was not a secret.

''Well..well...what a coincidence!'' Siwon said. ''I mean Tiffany lives around here so we visit her house.''

''But the shop is right here so go get the water.'' Kibum told. ''You'll find mineral water.''

''Pfftt Mineral water is for drinking! I will go get water so just relax!'' Siwon walked away.

Yoona sat down on Siwon's car and Kibum chuckled as he sat next to Yoona.Yoona raised her eyebrow as she sat away from Kibum.Kibum saw that Yoona was moving away so he smiled as he moved closer to Yoona.


SeoKyu

At the classroom

''We managed to do the first steps quite successfully!'' Kyuhyun smiled. ''But those steps were supposed to be done by me so now it's your turn! Shall we start your steps? Place your hand on my shoulder then as I come ahead,you step back!''

Seohyun placed her hand on Kyuhyun and looked at him.

''Good now it's my turn!'' Kyuhyun pulled Seohyun extremely close to him,making Seohyun to step back. ''Worry not nerd.I'll help you so let's try something easy then.''

Kyuhyun stepped ahead and Seohyun stepped backwards until she felt the wall against her back.

''I'm so sorry.I didn't know we were planning to play a game.'' Kyuhyun said.

''What?!'' Seohyun was confused.

''This isn't a dance.Look we have too little time as today is the Valentine's night.'' Kyuhyun sighed. ''So let's get practising now.''

''O-Okay.'' Seohyun agreed.

''For a good dance it is important for the two partners to have eye contact!'' Kyuhyun lifted Seohyun's chin. ''Now just think you are lucky since you get to see my face like this now stay calm!''

Kyuhyun placed his hand on Seohyun's waist and Seohyun stepped away.

''I can't do this!'' Seohyun panicked.

''Why?!'' Kyuhyun asked.

''I can't do things like this.'' Seohyun told.

''We're just dancing like how it is supposed to be.'' Kyuhyun replied. ''You just need concentrate then you're sorted.Come on now don't disappoint our principal.''

''I can't do this! I'll tell him I can't!'' Seohyun told.

''Seohyun look.'' Kyuhyun sighed. ''I promised you that I will help you dance right? I guess it's my fault since I haven't thought hard enough and just acted implusively so I'm sorry so okay! I will just help you move your feet first then your hands then we're okay right?''

''O-Okay.'' Seohyun nodded her head.


Author=AYO Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you! I hope you like it! 

Teuk confesses his anger HaeSica are arguing Sungmin jealous of Sunny and Yesung Siwon refusing to leave Fany's room Hyo confesses but Hyuk rejects her but Hyo won't give up! Is Yuri jealous? ;) SooWook's jungle argument Kibum teasing Yoona SeoKyu's dancing practice

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why?

NOT OTP I MEANT WHICH COUPLES' MOMENT DID YOU LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER!

  1. SunSun=These two adorable beings! Sungmin is jealous and seperates Sunny and Yesung<3 <3 <3
  2. YulSung=Kekekeke Sunny and Yesung tries to make Yuri jealous  :P<3 <3
  3. HyoHyuk=Finally Hyo accepts that she loves Hyuk but Hyuk rejects her :( <3

Tell me which ones are yours!


I would also like to thank these amazing 4 subscribers that subscribed to this story :)