Only ...................Requests Special part 2

Aspiring Lovers

A/N=

  1. Soshexo129 has requested for 2 TaeTeuk moments and 2 HyoHyuk moments
  2. Taengsicotp has requested for TaeTeuk
  3. JC_Jas17 has requested for TaeTeuk

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Anymore requests anyone has then just comment me and I'll add it in for you :D


TaeTeuk

At the wedding venue's terrace

Leeteuk came out of his room,wearing a black suit.His wedding day had finally arrived and the two decided to meet each other,before the wedding ceremony.

<-------(TaeTeuk,our married couple!)

Leeteuk was stunned when he saw Taeyeon wearing her wedding dress whilst walking to him to meet him.

''Thanks for meeting me this late!'' Leeteuk thanked. ''Taeyeon I know that you aren't happy with this wedding so why did you accept this wedding?''

''I didn't accept this wedding.I accepted this situation and the way how my life is moving on now.'' Taeyeon sighed. ''I've already lost.''

''So you didn't even think once about me huh?'' Leeteuk walked up to her and faced her. ''Am I really that bad?''

''My mom and dad really like you.'' Taeyeon told.

''How about you?'' Leeteuk asked and Taeyeon faced to the right. ''What do you want Taeyeon? You can do so much for your mom and dad but you can't be happy?''

''Happy? I can't even lie for them to myself!'' Taeyeon scoffed.

''This wedding is lie!'' Leeteuk said.

''NO!'' Taeyeon angrily said.  ''This wedding is the only truth in my life.''

''Please Taeyeon! Just tell me I can't see you in any mo--'' Leeteuk was interrupted.

''Enough Leeteuk enough!'' Taeyeon interrupted. ''You can't do anything else than to just marry me.''

''Please Taeyeon! I want to keep you happy and want to help you when you are in pain.'' Leeteuk told. ''Just give me one chance and trust me,I'll help you deal with your pain.Taeyeon I want to keep this relationship a good one but that can only happen when you respect me and trust me so for now we are just going to be friends,nothing like wife and husband.''

Taeyeon looked away whilst wiping her tears.She felt uneasy with how everything was going.Suddenly her body felt weak as she tried to control herself but everything started to become more dizzy.She closed her eyes to help her relax but she was getting more light-headed.

''Taeyeon don't cry.'' Leeteuk advised.

''Now there won't be anymore responsibilities or promises you will have to fulfill.'' Taeyeon replied then placed her hand on Leeteuk's face. ''You're a really nice guy but it's too late.''

''Taeyeon?'' Leeteuk noticed Taeyeon trying her best to stand but the poor girl had just fainted on the floor. ''TAEYEON?!''

Taeyeon's body fainted on the floor and Leeteuk immediately kneeled down to see Taeyeon.He shook her a few times but Taeyeon just didn't open her eyes.Leeteuk then noticed a bottle that was near her.He picked it up and saw it was expired medicine,that could harm her or worse even kill her.Leeteuk realised that she took this as a way to kill herself and sighed.He was shocked and confused as to what Taeyeon actually is planning to do.He picked up her fainted body and was about to go down when he stopped himself.

*If everyone finds out that Taeyeon tried to suicide then Dr.Lee Soo Man will just be insulted.No I can't tell anyone this nor can I let anyone see Taeyeon in this way.* Leeteuk thought in his head. ''I won't let anything happen to you Taeyeon!''

Leeteuk walked downstairs while carrying Taeyeon's unconscious body but then quickly hid behind the wall when he heard people talking while walking in their direction.After he was sure that they were gone,Leeteuk ran to his room and placed Taeyeon on the bed.He took a glass of water and sprinked it on her face.

''Taeyeon?'' Leeteuk shook her body but she was still unconscious. ''I'll give her an injection.''

Leeteuk rushed to her drawer and took out Taeyeon's hospital kit.He saw that there was an injection and immediately took it out.He ran to Taeyeon and injected her with the injection.

''Don't worry Taeyeon nothing will happen to you.'' Leeteuk said. ''Before the medicine flows to all of her blood,I need to help her and pressure her digestive system.''

Leeteuk pushed Taeyeon's stomach area as a way to pressure her digestive system.He shook her body and saw that her head was moving.

''Taeyeon?!'' Leeteuk immediately stood up.

Leeteuk took a glass of water and sprinked her face with water.Taeyeon was starting to be conscious now and her fingers were moving.Her eyes twitched and she slowly opened her eyes.Taeyeon felt uneasy and felt like she was about to vomit but then.......

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

''Leeteuk open the door! Everyone is so tense right now.'' Bom knocked on his door. ''Open the door Leeteuk.''

Leeteuk was about to open the door when he noticed Taeyeon was about to vomit.

''Uhm..Bom don't worry we're in here.'' Leeteuk told. ''You can go while we'll come.''

''We?! Is Taeyeon with you?'' Bom asked.

''Yeah!'' Leeteuk answered while walking back to Taeyeon.

Leeteuk immediately grabbed a bucket and helped Taeyeon to sit up,he rubbed Taeyeon's back whilst Taeyeon was vomitting.TOP knocked on the door.

''Taeyeon? Leeteuk? Guys what's going on? Everyone is waiting for you two.'' TOP told.

Leeteuk grabbed the glass of water and helped Taeyeon to drink it.Taeyeon coughed while trying to breath.Leeteuk helped Taeyeon to stand up and assisted her to Leeteuk's bedroom's bathroom.Taeyeon vomitted more then stopped when she was finished.Leeteuk stood outside while Taeyeon walked back to the bedroom by doing things when walking to help her balance.Taeyeon tried to walk without holding anything but she was far to weak for that.Before she could fall down,Leeteuk quickly grabbed her shoulders and helped her to stand up.Leeteuk placed her on a sofa-like chair.He gave her a glass of water to freshen herself up and Taeyeon drank the water..Leeteuk angrily looked away and his back was facing Taeyeon,he angrily sighed and was so furious that Taeyeon had attempted to suicide.

''Why did you do it?'' Leeteuk angrily asked. ''Why did you do that Dr.Taeyeon Kim? If you wanted to suicide then WHY DID YOU DO THIS WEDDING DRAMA?!''

Leeteuk looked at Taeyeon and Taeyeon knew that she was guilty.She was scared of what Leeteuk would do since she knew Leeteuk was so angry with her right now.She looked down,trying to avoid his angry gaze.

''Just by looking away from my gaze,it doesn't make things go away!'' Leeteuk angrily said. ''IF KANGIN LEFT YOU THEN HOW THE HELL IS IT MY FAULT?! I never said anything to you and whatever you wanted me to do,I always did it.Everything you did,I had to suffer for that but not anymore Taeyeon! NO MORE! What do you think?! What you were about to do was for love? THAT ISN'T LOVE,IT'S MADNESS TAEYEON! YOU'VE GONE MAD! And I will not be one to suffer your madness,you hear me! You've gone so selfish that you can't see anyone's happiness except yours. Have you even thought of what would happen before doing something as foolish as suicide?! Did you even think what your mom and dad will feel? How would they feel when they see their dead daughter?! Did you even think if something had happened to you then what would your dad say to everyone who will ask him about you?!''

Taeyeon was guilty and she looked at Leeteuk with her watery eyes.

''Tsk of course you didn't! Why would you even think of that when you're too busy thinking about your love for Kangin.'' Leeteuk looked down on Taeyeon,who was crying. ''Why would it even matter to you?! ENOUGH NOW,I have had enough with you. I will never be a part of your selfish plan because I refuse...I REFUSE DR.TAEYEON KIM! Do you think you will whatever you want in your madness and I will do nothing but just be a part of it? Never! I am done Dr.Taeyeon Kim,I AM SO DONE WITH YOU! You know what? Today is our wedding day and on our wedding day,by doing something as stupid as this you have proved that you don't trust me at all! You know what? Why don't I finish this once and for all.I'm going to Dr.Lee Soo Man right now and tell him what the truth is!''

''Leeteuk please!'' Taeyeon cried as she begged for him to stop.

''Why? What happen?'' Leeteuk angrily walked up to her. ''Oh yeah I remember...you have to pretend to be a good daughter to Dr.Lee Soo Man right? Don't worry I'll do one more favour before leaving and that is that I,myself will say that I am not happy with wedding.''

''Don't do this.My mom and dad...please don't call off the wedding.'' Taeyeon cried.

''Who do you think you are Taeyeon? I don't even know what you want.20 Minutes ago you wanted to commit suicide and you didn't think of your mom and dad before but now you change your mind?!'' Leeteuk angrily asked.

''I don't know Leeteuk.I just don't know.'' Taeyeon sobbed as she covered her face with her hands. ''I just don't know what I am doing.I just don't understand anything now.I'm sorry!''

''No Dr.Taeyeon Kim I'm sorry.'' Leeteuk corrected. ''I don't trust you at all.If something had happened to you then everyone would blame me and I would have to carry the burden and guilt that someone commited suicide because of me.No Dr.Taeyeon Kim I can't marry you! I'm going to go tell Dr.Lee Soo Man everything!''

''Leeteuk please.'' Taeyeon pleaded.

Leeteuk ignored Taeyeon and opened the door to find Dr.Lee Soo Man standing at the door.

''Leeteuk is everything alright?'' Mr.Lee Soo Man asked.

''......'' Leeteuk looked at Taeyeon,who was crying. ''Yes sir everything is alright.''

''Alright we'll be in the wedding venue where the wedding ceremony takes place in.'' Mr.Lee Soo Man informed. ''Everyone is waiting for you two so please do make your way to the ceremony now.''

Mr.Lee Soo Man walked down to the ceremony,leaving TaeTeuk alone.

Leeteuk grabbed Taeyeon's wrist and pulled her down to the ceremony.Everyone stood up as they both saw the bride and the groom walking together along the aisle and both standing at the alter.Leeteuk was too angry to care about what other people were saying and how they all said that it isn't tradition wise for both the groom and bride to meet each other and even walk together in the aisle like that whereas Taeyeon,just quickly wiped her tears and stood at the alter...looking at the priest with a bouquet of flowers in her hands.

After saying the vows,it was now time for the rings.Leeteuk took Taeyeon's hand and placed the ring in her hand and Taeyeon sadly did the same.Her tears were already falling out but her veil had luckily covered her face.Last but not the least it was time for the kiss.Leeteuk angrily sighed as he looked at Taeyeon and slowly removed her veil while Taeyeon slowly looked at Leeteuk but chose to face his nose rather than his eyes because she was feeling lots of emotions all at the same time.Sad because she's getting to Leeteuk not Kangin,Angry that her life was going for the worse yet also ashamed because she did something foolish and in a way Leeteuk was right...She had gone a bit selfish but it isn't right to always think about others right? Sometimes you just gotta be selfish and think about yourself first.Leeteuk knew that Taeyeon was trying to avoid facing him so she lifted Taeyeon's chin by his finger,which made Taeyeon to look at his angry eyes then Leeteuk gave her a peck on her lips,it was just a peck nothing else.

Soon everyone clapped their hands and Taeyeon threw the bouquet,which landed on Bom then the wedding night took place as people ate,drank and danced but both TaeTeuk just stood there on their special day.Leeteuk just pretended to smile when anyone looked at him and was still angry whereas Taeyeon just sat at a corner and cried but whenever anyone would walk towards her,she would have the biggest fake smile on her face and say that she was crying because of the happiness.Now it was time for TaeTeuk to go to Leeteuk's apartment.TaeTeuk bid both everyone farewell and gets inside the car that drives off to Leeteuk's apartment.

The two both arrive there and Taeyeon walks into Leeteuk's bedroom and sits there.Leeteuk sighed as he entered his bedroom as well and there is dead silence as both of them didn't dare to speak.Taeyeon immediately stood up and looked at Leeteuk,who was walking slowly to her direction...remembering everything such as when Taeyeon slapping him at the airport,Taeyeon throwing black paint at him and also Taeyeon accusing him of her.He angrily stood in front of her while Taeyeon was shaking to death,fearing what would happen next and if Leeteuk was going to take advantage of her or not.She quickly closed her eyes as she expected Leeteuk to do something to her but when she opened her eyes,she saw that Leeteuk was gone.She looked at her right to see Leeteuk grabbing a pillow from the bed and then walking away but then...

''Leeteuk'' Taeyeon called out,stopping Leeteuk from walking.

''I'm going to sleep in the other room!'' Leeteuk told her without facing her.

Leeteuk walked in the other room and angrily threw the pillow on the bed.He was just so furious with Taeyeon at the moment.Taeyeon lied down on the bed,just sighing but she,too was not feeling sleepy or in the mood to sleep.Their most special day was a nightmare for both of them.

Early next morning,Taeyeon got out of the bathroom and walked into Leeteuk's bedroom to find him buttoning his shirt.He saw that Taeyeon was coming so he quickly tried to walk out of the bedroom but...

''Leeteuk!'' Taeyeon called out. ''We should talk.''

''Not now.'' Leeteuk replied.

''B-But you've been avoiding me since last night!'' Taeyeon said.

''I said I don't want to talk right now!'' Leeteuk stormed out of his bedroom.

Both TaeTeuk had arrived at work and were busy with their appointments.Leeteuk wanted to avoid Taeyeon for as long as he wanted whereas Taeyeon wanted to talk things out with Leeteuk but it was hard for her to even start since she knew Leeteuk was extremely mad with her.Now the doctors were having their lunch break so Taeyeon quickly looked for Leeteuk in his office,the canteen and even the reception but it was no use then she looked at him at the last place which was the basketball court.She finally saw him.She noticed he had an angry expression on his face whilst he was dribbling the ball.She gulped as she decided to get the courage to face him.She slowly walked up to him.Leeteuk was dribbling the ball when he lost his focus and the ball walked towards Taeyeon's direction.Leeteuk glared at her as he reached out for the ball and started to walk away.

''Leeteuk you ca--'' Taeyeon was interrupted.

''I don't want to talk to you.'' Leeteuk angrily interrupted.

''I know that whatever happened shouldn't have happened.'' Taeyeon said.

''What shouldn't have happened?!'' Leeteuk faced her. ''My soon-to-be wife tries to suicide on our wedding day...is that what shouldn't have happened?!''

''I know that apologising isn't enough but Leeteuk how can I explain it to you?'' Taeyeon asked.

''Don't even try!'' Leeteuk glared at Taeyeon. ''Don't even!''

''Today umma has invited us for dinner.'' Taeyeon informed.

''What? Why should we even go when we aren't a real married couple?!'' Leeteuk questioned.

''But Leeteuk we have gotten married!'' Taeyeon told.

''Oh really?!'' Leeteuk raised his eyebrow. ''So this means that you are my wife and I'm your husband right? So my dear wife do you even know the importance of marriage and it's responsibilities? Just stop this marriage drama because I am sick and tired of you.''

''Leeteuk I know our marriage wasn't done in a normal situation but remember that you said that we should be friends first rather than wife and husband.'' Taeyeon spoke.

''Yeah I did say that but that was before your dramatic suicide attempt!'' Leeteuk replied. ''But now listen to me Dr.Taeyeon! This marriage,this wedding ring,these vows and the traditional ceremony is all fake! They are all a drama done by you! Oh yeah one more thing to say...Before I did everything you wanted me to do but now it's time for the tables to turn! My house so my rules and you have to live by my rules from now on got it?''

Leeteuk stormed out of the basketball court,leaving Taeyeon alone.

*I'm trying Leeteuk I am! I'm trying to move on in life as well because I've lost..everything.I did this marriage with you so my mom and dad can be happy! This marriage is a compromise but it's not a drama! I've accepted this marriage but can I accept you? I don't know but to accept the marriage and carry out the duty of a wife that I can try to fulfill at my best ability!* Taeyeon thought.


HyoHyuk

(A/N=I just want some drama in HyoHyuk's love story so here it is!)

Hyoyeon was forced to come as something important had struck in her patient's case.She sat inside the car and everyone,including the boys who all were now in their normal attire as they were exposed stood there and waved her goodbye.Eunhyuk was still standing there whilst everyone started to make their way back to the orphanage.Hyoyeon took her hand out and threw a letter out of her car.Eunhyuk saw the letter that he knew Hyoyeon must have written for him and wanted to pick it up but forced himself not to.He just looked at the letter wander off in front of him.

''What happen?'' Sungmin asked. ''Go pick that before it flews off!''

''What?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''Eunhyuk go pick up the letter she threw for you.'' Sungmin ordered.

''What? What letter? Who threw it? What?'' Eunhyuk pretended to be confused.

''Go pick up the letter that Hyoyeon had threw for you so you can read the letter.'' Sungmin ordered again.

''She threw a letter for me? What are you talking about?'' Eunhyuk replied.

''Okay fine.No one has thrown anything and no one saw anything so a letter is flying towards your direction so why don't you pick it up!'' Sungmin pointed to the letter.

''YA you think I am some postman that will pick up some letter?!'' Eunhyuk looked at Sungmin. ''I'm a doctor and I'm not going to pick up some random letter.''

''Fine I'll pick it up then!'' Sungmin was about to walk when Eunhyuk stopped him.

''Why?! Are you a postman? If you are interested in letters then go get a job in the post office.'' Eunhyuk told.

''Hey whatcha guys talking?'' Yesung walked towards them.

''You sure you don't want to pick it up?'' Sungmin asked.

''Pick what up?'' Yesung asked.

''Why are you stubborn? When that's not mine so why should I pick it up?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''What are you guys talking about? Pick up what?'' Yesung asked.

''Shut up!'' Eunhyuk told Yesung.

''Fine don't tell me then!'' Yesung angrily said and was about to walk off when...

''Hey Yesung why are you angry? I was just telling Eunhyuk that it is such a nice evening,a nice atmosphere has arrived and a flying rubbish just came on this spot.'' Sungmin pointed to the letter. ''Paper you know! I was just telling him to go pick it up so we can recycle and reuse but he doesn't want to!''

''Tsk this is your problem Eunhyuk! You just don't care about the environment!'' Yesung complained. ''I'll go pick it up and recycle it!''

''Why don't you get that and write a letter for Yuri? She'll be happy!'' Sungmin said whilst looking at Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk saw Yesung walking towards the letter and almost picking it up when he ran right in front of him and slammed his body on the ground whilst picking up the letter.

''Hey what are you doing?!'' Yesung asked. ''I need to write a love letter to Yuri!''

''No Yesung!'' Eunhyuk refused to give the letter.

''Why no?'' Yesung asked.

''Because this paper was a tree before so I want to take this paper to it's rightful owner!'' Eunhyuk made up some reason.

''Which tree?'' Yesung asked.

''This one!'' Eunhyuk pointed to Sungmin.

''But he told me to pick it up!'' Yesung countered. ''He said to get the letter,recycle it by writing a love letter to Yuri right Sungmin?''

''Yes yes I did!'' Sungmin said and Eunhyuk glared at him. ''What?''

Eunhyuk gave him a look again.

''What?'' Sungmin asked. ''Okay sorry Yesung I was joking! It's actually my paper.''

''Then Eunhyuk give him his paper back!'' Yesung demanded.

''I will okay I will!'' Eunhyuk told.

''Then give it to him now.'' Yesung told.

''I said I will soon alright.'' Eunhyuk replied. ''Here's your paper!''

Eunhyuk slammed Sungmin's hand with the letter then sneakily took it back.Eunhyuk went right then Sungmin went left,leaving Yesung in the middle and confused.Eunhyuk went inside the boys' room and sat down.He took the letter out and began to read it.

Eunhyuk I always had a lot to say to you but there were times when you didn't wanted to hear me,sometimes I didn't wanted to hear you and sometimes we both didn't wanted to hear each other.When it always was the time to speak my heart out,I just never had the chance to or sometimes the courage to do so.So I thought this letter can tell you the things I can't say to you when we are face to face.First of all thanks for being a good friend to me but sometimes you really just love to annoy me and play tricks on me don't you? But it really is your fault,you just always tease me and I always get in trouble because of you but I guess at times it's my fault.I guess we both have a huge ego and our egos are so big that the world can't even handle it...I know you don't agree with me after all that is our second problem.We both just don't agree on the same things.We are both the same person but we have different perspectives so we just bricker a lot! Eunhyuk my life is very simple,I'm just an ordinary girl and wish to live a simple and ordinary life but you...you're a troublesome guy,whose life is full of challenges and danger but I'm not saying you are right and I am wrong but yes I do get hurt by the little criticism whereas you,you don't care about the little criticism or problems.Maybe you're right or Maybe I am but the fact is that our worlds are extremely different from one another so maybe it's the reason that,even if we try not to,we just argue and argue.This is what I actually wanted to explain to you and even tried a lot to but you just misunderstand me.The truth is that we can't be together.Eunhyuk don't misunderstand me but our paths are different!

From Hyoyeon

Eunhyuk sighed as he read the letter.This was not what he had expected to read.

''Eunhyuk!'' Sungmin greeted as he entered the room.

''Yeah?'' Eunhyuk hid the letter under his pillow.

''Dr.YG Called.He said we have to report our duties in two days!'' Sungmin informed. ''So just pack your bags since we are leaving tomorrow with Dr.Yunho alright?''

''Yep!'' Eunhyuk gave Sungmin a thumps off.

''What's up?'' Sungmin asked when he noticed Eunhyuk was gloomy. ''Why are you so sad? What did Hyoyeon write in the letter?''

''What letter?'' Eunhyuk looked away.

''Tsk stop the drama Eunhyuk! I know everything!'' Sungmin told. ''I love how much you love Hyoyeon.I've been with you ever since college and Hyoyeon is the only girl that has influenced your life so much and don't try to deny it! I'm happy that you love someone so much.''

''You're right!'' Eunhyuk sighed. ''I love her so much!''

''Finally!'' Sungmin said.

''I know right! How long could I have lied?'' Eunhyuk slightly chuckled. ''I can lie to the whole world but how long could I lie to myself?''

''If you love Hyoyeon so much then what's the problem?'' Sungmin asked.

''One sided love is always a problem.'' Eunhyuk replied.

''So Hyoyeon doesn't love you?'' Sungmin asked.

''I don't think so!'' Eunhyuk stood up and walked back and forth. ''I don't think she does.''

''Well Eunhyuk it isn't really important for one to always have that special person to love them back as well but this love,hate and war has gone too far don't you think?'' Sungmin stood next to Eunhyuk. ''Just relax man! If it's meant to be then it will happen! Just have faith!''

''I guess you're right!'' Eunhyuk gave Sungmin a smile. ''Thanks man!''


Author=AYO Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you! I hope you like it!

Any requests anyone has please do tell me so I can try my best to fulfill them :D

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!

I would also like to thank this amazing 2 subscribers that subscribed to this story :)