Only ...................YoonBum=Please be my boyfriend!

Aspiring Lovers

Since it's Yoona's birthday so it's only going to be a full chapter of the special birthday girl :D


YoonBum

At Heechul's room

Kibum entered Heechul's room while pushing a tray and on that tray there was a box.Kibum stopped pushing when he was next to Heechul's bed and opened the box.Kibum decided to show Heechul a hammer and knife while Heechul was shocked and scared.

''I hope you're not scared!'' Kibum said.

''No doctor I'm not going to be scared of that.'' Heechul lied cause he was terrifed with what he is seeing right now.

''Good cause that's what I expected from you.'' Kibum smirked.

''Hey I'm here cause you called me didn't you!'' Zhou Mi entered while smiling.

''Meet him,Mr.Heechul.'' Kibum introduced.

''I've already meet him before.'' Zhou Mi replied.

''There seems to be an unknown problem with his body so would you like to try?'' Kibum offered.

''Hey mr.patient get ready for my treatment.'' Zhou Mi told.

''Yoona I just asked you for a place to stay but now I'm going to die.'' Heechul muttered to himself but Kibum and Zhou Mi could hear him.

Zhou Mi grabbed hold of Heechul's legs and Kibum took an injection out,making Heechul shocked and was shivering due to fear.

''Maybe I should use a hammer instead because we won't know what to do with him if he isn't in pain!'' Kibum smirked and got a hammer instead.

''Aishhhh how am I stuck with him?!'' Heechul whined. ''Yoona help me!!!!''

''No No I'll try to cure him first!'' Zhou Mi said and made Heechul sleep on the bed.

Zhou Mi took of Heechul's legs and stretched it up in the sky while he took another of Heechul's legs and stretched it down Heechul however was screaming in pain and Kibum just stood there with his arms crossed,watching the scene.

''ZHOU MI!'' Yoona shouted as she entered the room. ''Stop it!''

Yoona pulled Zhou Mi away from Heechul and angrily faced Kibum.

''Why are you bothering the poor fellow?'' Yoona angrily asked while putting her hands on her hips.

''Who me?!'' Kibum innocently acted. ''We were just trying to cure him that's all.''

''How is this a way to cure someone?'' Yoona questioned.

''Well he is your boy....'' Kibum stopped talking when Yoona glared at him. ''Friend and if he is your friend then I will do anything to cure him!''

''Look Kibum this isn't right!'' Yoona scolded.

''What did I do? I was just doing my duty.'' Kibum replied. ''So please don't disturb us! Zhou Mi why don't you do something else to cure our patient.''

Zhou Mi pulled Heechul's legs backwards.

''I'M FINE! I'M FINE!'' Heechul screamed in pain.

''Leave him alone!'' Yoona pushed Zhou Mi away.

''So you are perfectly fine after all so that means you don't even have to stay at SM hospital at all.'' Kibum said loudly so Yoona could hear it. ''You can go now so goodbye!''

''I can cure you more if you want?'' Zhou Mi asked.

''No No I'm fine!'' Heechul quickly answered.

''Won't you thank me?'' Kibum asked Yoona,who was glaring at him.

Kibum and Zhou Mi tried to control their laughter while exiting Heechul's room.Heechul stood up from his bed in pain.

''I can't stay here now!'' Heechul told. ''It's better for me to sleep at the Football stadium than here at least I will be alive.''

''Kibum wait!'' Yoona demanded and Kibum stood at the door while Zhou Mi went to his next duty.

Yoona walked up to Kibum while Kibum was leaning on the door.

''You knew that Heechul is fine so you wre doing this but now that you know the truth so don't you want to know why Heechul is here?'' Yoona questioned.

''Maybe he is here to meet his girl---'' Kibum stopped talking when Yoona gave him a He-isn't-my-boyfriend look. ''I mean friend so he might want to stay here with his friend?''

''It's not funny Kibum! Heechul is my best friend and in fact he is my only good friend but he doesn't have a place to stay so I was just helping him.'' Yoona explained.

''So it was your idea to make this hospital into a hotel?'' Kibum said. ''You can do anything right?''

''Yes I can because I can do anything to help Heechul.'' Yoona argued.

''Then why are you telling me this boring story?'' Kibum pretended to yawn.

''Because I want your help!'' Yoona informed.

''My help?'' Kibum questioned.

''Please let Heechul stay here!'' Yoona begged.

''So he isn't your boyfriend?'' Kibum asked.

''YA that question again?'' Yoona sighed. ''Why do you care if he is my boyfriend or not?!''

''Besides I already know he isn't your boyfriend because when two people are in love with each other...'' Kibum leaned closer to Yoona. ''Everyone can clearly see it!''

Yoona immediately looked at Kibum whe he said that while Kibum just smirked and stared back at her.

*RING RING RING RING*

Yoona walked away from Kibum and answered her phone.

''Hello Appa!'' Yoona answered. ''WHAT?!'' Okay bye!''

''What happen Yoona?'' Heechul asked.

''Appa is coming!'' Yoona said with worriedness.

''WHAT?!'' Heechul reacted.


At the patients' ward

Yoona entered the room and found Heechul out of his room.

''Heechul why are you here?!'' Yoona questioned. ''Aish appa is coming here!!''

''Why?'' Heechul asked. ''Did someone kick him out of his house as well?''

''Shut up you idiot! I don't even know what to do.'' Yoona sighed.

''First of all wear skirts cause your appa always wants to you stick with skirts remember and secondly stay away from me cause if he saw you with me then he will tell my mom and she'll kill me!'' Heechul advised while putting his glasses on.

''If appa knows that I am doing medical instead of home science then he'll kill me.'' Yoona complained.

''This is why I always tell you to not lie but nooo you just don't listen to me!'' Heechul pointed out.

''Shut up!'' Yoona stopped him before he could nag her some more. ''Let me think of something!''

''This is why people shouldn't lie.'' Kibum spoke but didn't look at Yoona,who was glaring at him. ''Like the boy who cried wolf but then the real wolf came but no one came to help the boy.''

''Doctor I don't know what you are saying.'' A patient replied.

''Don't worry you'll understand it soon.'' Kibum said.

Yoona stormed up to Kibum and had her hand on her hips.

''Oh hey I didn't see you there.'' Kibum acted.

''Don't you act with me!'' Yoona replied. ''I know everything that you are doing.''

Kibum leaned closer to Yoona's face while Yoona pulled her face away from Kibum.

''Tell me what I am doing then.'' Kibum smirked.

''L-L-Look!'' Yoona stuttered. ''Look at what you are doing!''

''Nowadays doctors are becoming smarter and smarter but some doctors always are in trouble because of their over smartness.'' Kibum taunted.

''Dr.Kibum Kim!'' Yoona crossed her arms. ''For the first time you said the right thing.Dr.Yoona Im is very smart indeed but she never faces any trouble and if I do get in trouble then I know how to get out of trouble as well.''

Yoona gave Kibum her attitude glare and walked away from Kibum with her cold attitude.

''Tsk she can never be in a problem cause she,herself is a very big problem.'' Kibum shook his head.


At the corrider

Yoona is panicing while walking about her father coming to SM hospital.

''Aish what should I do? What should I do?'' Yoona paniced but then stopped when she saw her father walking and looking at every direction. ''Omo Appa is here?''

Yoona turned around and was about to walk when she bumped into Kibum but before she could fall down Kibum quickly grabs hold of her.Kibum had his arms around Yoona's waist while Yoona had her on Kibum's shoulder.Yoona was blinking at Kibum while starting at his eyes whereas Kibum was staring at Yoona's chocolate orbs and smiled a bit.YoonBum were both busy staring at each other when.....

''YOONA?!'' Yoona's dad,Mr.Im was shocked to see his daughter with a guy. ''What is this?''

Yoona imediately stood up and walked to her dad.

''Appa it's not what you are thinking!'' Yoona quickly defended.

''Quiet!'' Yoona's dad demanded. ''I'm curious to know what you are doing here? Why are you wearing these clothes and tell me you were doing home science right?''

''Uhm...appa.'' Yoona tried to think of a reason.

''Yoona didn't you tell him?'' Kibum questioned. ''That your practical tasks of your home science are always here?''

''EXACTLY!'' Yoona shouted as she found the reason. ''Appa we have to come here for the practicals!''

''Who is this guy?'' Yoona's dad asked.

''Dr.Jerk!'' Yoona stated. ''I-I-I meant Dr.Kibum Kim! He is my teacher.''

''Dr?! How can someone so young become a doctor?'' Yoona's dad asked. ''I bet he cheated.''

''How would you know Yoona?'' Yoona's father asked. ''He's your boyfriend isn't he?''

Zhou Mi and Heechul were shcoked when they heard Yoona and Kibum going out.

''WHAT?! NO!'' Yoona immeidately denied.

''Your father isn't a fool!'' Yoona's dad told. ''I know everything now and he is the reason why you are rejecting everyone isn't it?''

''There is nothing like that appa! Me and Kibum are just friends.'' Yoona explained.

''Kibum?! So he is Kibum rather than Dr.Kibum is he now?'' Yoona's dad questioned.

''Everyone calls me Kibum here so you can call me Kibum as well.'' Kibum smiled.

''Mr.Im the doctor is calling you!'' Nurse informed and Yoona's father nodded.

''When I was your age boys and girls aren't just friends you know.I'll be back so you two just stay right here..boyfriend girlfriend.'' Yoona's dad shook his head.

Yoona's dad walked away leaving YoonBum alone.


At the patients' ward

Kibum entered the patients' ward to find Yoona happily walking and smiling at him.

''I want to thank you for saving me from appa!'' Yoona smiled.

''It's okay!'' Kibum replied.

''Will you be my boyfriend?!'' Yoona suddenly asked the question which made everyone shocked.

Kibum was confused with what was happening so turned around to face Yoona while Yoona was smiling and standing in front of him.Heechul and Zhou Mi had also heard Yoona and hid behind the patients to hear everything.

''What did you just say?'' Kibum asked.

''It's a request! Yes a request from me!'' Yoona smiled. ''So wanna be my boyfriend?''

''Do I look like a fool to you?'' Kibum questioned.

''Why are you giving me so much attitude?'' Yoona's smile disappeared. ''I want you to be my fake boyfriend not real one! Besides I am not that dumb to make you my real boyfriend okay.''

''I am here to be a doctor not an actor!'' Kibum replied.

''Do you want my appa to know the truth?!'' Yoona countered. ''Okay then remember the deal? That we would keep our secrets a secret and neither of our secrets should be known to anyone but if my secret is coming out then why should I keep yours?''

''Are you threatening me?!'' Kibum angrily asked. ''If you dare think of anything like this then---''

''What are you going to do?!'' Yoona interrupted.

''I would never lie to my chingu right so I am telling you for the millionth time there isn't any home science classes here and Dr.Yoona is an intern in my hospital.'' Mr.Lee Soo Man laughed as they entered the ward.

''Don't send Yoona any patients cause she never studied anything about medicine!'' Mr.Im told.

''Chingu believe me we only pick medical students that have high marks since SM hospital is a hospital with a good reputation.'' Mr.Lee Soo Man explained. ''Besides Yoona had the highest marks from her school right Yoona?''

''Don't ask her anything since I know everything and she studies in a home science school.'' Mr.Im argued.

''A-A-Appa I'm a doctor!'' Yoona confessed.

''Really?!'' Yoona's father asked and Yoona nodded. ''That's great then!''

''Aren't you mad at me for lying to you?'' Yoona asked.

''Well I am but I am proud that you are a doctor!'' Yoona's dad smiled.


At the corrider

Kibum angrily slams his fist at the wall.

*Everytime I try to reveal the truth and expose Mr.Lee Soo Man he just gets away with it!* Kibum angrily thought.

Kibum then felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned around to see that it was Yoona.

''Thank you!'' Yoona thanked but Kibum angrily rolled his eyes and walked away. ''YA I am thanking you so you should reply back to me! Okay let's try again so Kibum thank you!''

''Get lost! I don't want to talk to anyone right now!'' Kibum angrily demanded and walked away.

''Well first of all you helped me with appa but now that I am thanking you you're just getting madder and madder!'' Yoona taunted as she walked with Kibum.

Kibum was just so angry that he pulled Yoona in a empty room and pushed her against the wall,making Yoona scared with the sudden action.Kibum was  angrily glaring at Yoona while Yoona looked back at him with fear and vulnerability.

''I'm telling you for the last time to stay away from me so why don't you get it?!'' Kibum angrily raised his voice while slamming his hand on the wall.

Kibum then lets go of Yoona when he sees Yoona was crying.He walked a bit away from Yoona while Yoona wiped her tears.

''There you are!'' Zhou Mi finally smiled as he saw Yoona. ''Yoona why are you crying?''

''Zhou Mi!'' Kibum angrily scolded while glared at him.

''W-Why are you angry?'' Zhou Mi was surprised while Kibum started to walk away..

''I'm not living in my house anymore since now I am living with Dr.Lee Soo Man!'' Yoona loudly said so Kibum could hear.


At the locker rooms

''Yoona before I go I want you to promise me that you won't embrass Mr.Lee Soo Man and you will be responsible in his house.'' Mr.Im said and Yoona nodded. ''Hey you! Wherever Yoona goes why do you always go there as well?!''

Mr.Im asked when he saw Kibum entering the locker rooms.

''Are you her boyfriend?!'' Mr.Im asked and Kibum shook his head. ''Oh good cause I don't want her to have any boyfriends!''

''Besides I don't really desearve her anyway.'' Kibum sarcastically replied.

''Yeah since you aren't even a Christian!'' Mr.Im taunted. (A/N=Kibum is Christian as well as Yoona in real life but let's just pretend that Kibum is an athiest here!)

Mr.Im left SM hospital while YoonBum were inside the the locker rooms when Heechul entered.

''Heechul what's wrong I'm your friend remember!'' Yoona reminded.

''I'm your friend too.'' Kibum mocked.

''Huh? Our friend? Pfffttt go find someone else.'' Yoona rolled her eyes.

''Well I only found you as my friend.'' Kibum nicely replied.

''What? Why are you so nice to me right now?'' Yoona asked and then pulled Kibum. ''It's cause I am living with Mr.Lee Soo Man isn't it? Thanks but no thanks for your fake friendship anyway let's go Heechul.''

*RING RING RING RING*

Kibum's phone rang as Yoona and Heechul were walking.Yoona quickly hid near the door and tried to listen.

''I'm telling you for the last time I am not coming!'' Kibum angrily told as he hung up.

''Who is he talking to?'' Yoona asked.

''How would I know and besides I thought you weren't interested in him?'' Heechul reminded.

''You wouldn't understand!'' Yoona replied as she rolled her eyes.


Author=AYO Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you all! I hope you like it. Next chapter MIGHT be another only one out of the 8 couples but here is YoonBum's chapter!

Thank you everyone for subscribing to this story :D

Any requests anyone has please do tell me so I can try my best to fulfill them :D

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!

YoonBum=Poor Heechul gets tortured by Zhou Mi and Kibum! Yoona's father comes in the story and thinks YoonBum are dating while poor Yoona cries because of angry Kibum.

I would also like to thank this amazing 2 person who upvoted this story!



Check out my new story!

You're being watched!

In our college we have many students which will entertain you from the obnoxious populars to the rebellious outcasts,you'll be interested in what our college! Our principal choses 10 people and puts them in a house but the thing they didn't know was that everything they did in the house was RECORDED.When they find the horrific truth about their privacy being invaded what will happen next?

Do check it out! ;)