Only............................HAESICA=Revenge is sweet!

Aspiring Lovers

NO SILENT READERS

PLEASE DO COMMENT AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER


Since I wanted to write a special of only 1 couple and saw that HaeSica was popular I decided to write a whole chapter of only HaeSica


HaeSica

At the Christmas party

Jessica entered in the party,wearing beautiful long white dress but then stopped when she saw Yuri trying to hide.She walked up to Yuri and tapped her shoulder.

snsd jessica huading awards dress kpop fashion 2013

''Yuri what are you doing?'' Jessica asked.

''I'm hiding cause Yesung's drunk!'' Yuri explained. ''I'm trying to get away from him!''

''Poor you.'' Jessica laughed.

''Hey you know that new girl Nicole?'' Yuri asked and Jessica nodded. ''I don't even know who would give that girl a job? How did she get a job at our hospital?''

''Oh Donghae gave her the job.'' Jessica smiled when she remembered how she blackmailed him to give Nicole a job at the YG hospital.

Donghae saw Jessica and was about to talk to her when he decided to stand near Yuri and Jessica and let them finish their conversation.He decided to stand at the corner end of a dark wall and listen to their conversation.

''Huh? How?'' Yuri questioned. ''I mean he is so stubborn and he will not even listen to anyone twice.''

''Twice?'' Jessica scoffed. ''If I tell him to jump off a bridge he'll also do that for me!'

''Really?'' Yuri asked. ''And how is that?''

''Well that is a very long story you know.'' Jessica laughed.

''Come on tell me!'' Yuri begged.

Jessica told Yuri how she falsely made Donghae believe that he did something to her when he was drunk and YulSic laughed.What they didn't know was that Donghae was listening to their conversation.

''Sica you are so evil.'' Yuri laughed.

''I know!'' Jessica laughed. ''The poor guy is feeling so guilty so he'll do literally anything I want him to do.''

''You go girl!'' Yuri high-fived Jessica. ''Poor Donghae.''

''I can't believe a girl would even do this.'' Donghae scoffed. ''Well Sica you started this war so get ready for my attack and it will be fabulous!''

Donghae walked away from YulSic and saw Seungri,who was drunk.

''Seungri!'' Donghae called out and Seungri drunkly walked up to him. ''You know how you always wanted me to give you a promotion right?''

''Yes boss!'' Seungri drunkly answered.

''Well I'll give it to you IF you make Jessica drink this whole glass of alcohol!'' Donghae offered.

''Really?'' Seungri said and Donghae nodded. ''Deal!''

Donghae gives him the glass but he drinks it instead.

''YA you were supposed to make Sica drink this!'' Donghae ordered and gave another glass of alcohol. ''Here's another glass and this make her drink it!''

''Don't worry boss.'' Seungri said and walked up to Jessica. ''Sica!''

''Hey Seungri.'' Jessica greeted.

''Come on drink up!'' Seungri said and forcefully made Jessica drink a glass full of alcohol.

''Thanks!'' Jessica drunkly laughed and walked away from Seungri.

Donghae smirked at the state of Jessica and walked up to her while Jessica was dancing around a pillar pole.

''Lalaalalalalalalalalalala!'' Jessica sang as she danced around the pole but then stopped singing when she saw Donghae. ''Donghae I hate you! I hate you so just gooooooooo!''

''Merry Christmas to you Dr.Jessica!'' Donghae sarcastically said.

''Merry Christmas to you Dr.Donghae!'' Jessica drunkly smiled.

''Dr.Sica can I ask you something?'' Donghae asked and Jessica nodded. ''Do you know that you have drank alcohol?''

''Really?'' Jessica drunkly gasped and Donghae nodded. ''But I don't even touch alcohol.''

''Yep I think she is definitely drunk then.'' Donghae muttered to himself. ''Anyway Dr.Sica can I ask you something?''

''Just ask all the way!'' Jessica drunkly said.

''Did I really misbehave with you at the night of my house?'' Donghae questioned.

''You didn't even touch me!'' Jessica laughed.

''I knew it!'' Donghae muttered to himself.


With HaeSica

Since Donghae was forced to take Jessica home by Dr.YG,he had no other option but to make sure Jessica safely went home.

''I feel so free~~~~~~~~!!!!'' Jessica drunkly sang while putting her hands outside the car's window.

''YA Dr.Sica control yourself what are you even doing?'' Donghae said as he made Jessica sit properly. ''And stop singing so badly cause it hurts my ears!''

''MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Jessica loudly shouted while throwing her hands outside the car's window.

''What are you doing?!'' Donghae said and pulled Jessica away from the car's window. ''If you do that one more time then you will be punished by me!''

''Sorry.'' Jessica drunkly apologised.

''If some car was driving by then you could have been killed.'' Donghae taunted.

Jessica stopped Donghae taunting some more by pinching his cheek as hard as she could then sliding her hand over Donghae's face while Donghae was just confused with what Jessica was doing.

''You're so cute!'' Jessica drunkly smiled. ''I was such a nuisance to you right? I made you drink so many alcohol and made you drunk right? Then I made you drunkly dance and made a video of you then showed it to everyone in YG!''

Jessica laughed while Donghae shook his head and concentrated on driving.

''But...you're still so worried about me.'' Jessica said. ''You're also dropping me home right now so you know what? You're not so bad as I thought you were.''


At Jessica's house

Donghae carries the drunk and loud Jessica by carrying her in a bridal style.He puts Jessica on the sofa while Jessica doesn't stop speaking.Donghae was about to leave when Jessica pulls his shirt's collar and forces him to sit next to her.

''Can I ask you something?'' Jessica asked and Donghae nodded. ''You're really nice! I was such a big pain in the to you but you still dropped me at my house and took care of me.I agree that you are a bit too arrogant.''

Donghae chuckled at the comment Jessica made.

''But still you helped a damsel in distress like me.You know what?'' Jessica said and leaned towards Donghae's ear. ''YOU'RE A NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GUY!''

''You are such a drama queen.See you tomrrow.'' Donghae said but then Jessica pulled his shirt's collar closer to her face.

''Should I ask you a question?'' Jessica questioned and Donghae swallowed his saliva and nodded. ''Do you like me?''

''S-S-Sica? I mean I--'' Donghae was interrupted.

''That means you don't like me as well right?'' Jessica cried but this time it was her genuine feelings. ''Eunhyuk loves Hyoyeon.My mom and dad left me.Why doesn't anyone love me? Why does everyone always run away from me?''

''Sica that's not true! I'm here with you right now!'' Donghae replied.

''You're just saying that!'' Jessica cried. ''Is it because my nose is too sharp? Is that the reason no one loves me?''

''Sica your nose is perfectly fine.'' Donghae smiled and pinched Jessica's nose. ''You're....You're really pretty!''

''Really?!'' Jessica smiled as wide as she could and tightly hugged Donghae. ''You're so nice! You're the best!''

''Sica it's really late right now so you should sleep now.'' Donghae advised and made Jessica lie down on the sofa.

''But you won't go and leave me right?'' Jessica grabbed Donghae's hand and asked.

''I won't!'' Donghae replied and Jessica smiled.

''Don't ever let go of my hand!'' Jessica said as she pulled Donghae's hand closer.

''I won't now close your eyes and sleep!'' Donghae said.

''Okay!'' Jessica closed her eyes but didn't let go of Donghae's hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning

Donghae woke up to find Jessica peacefully sleeping while holding his hand.He smiled at the pretty site and moved Jessica's hair strand away from her face.

''Sica!'' Donghae sighed but then realised what was happening. ''Huh!? Jessica!?''

Donghae quickly took his hand away and ran out of Jessica's house.


At Donghae's office

Jessica enters Donghae's office and sees an X-RAYs inside a huge envelope.She looked around to see if anyone was coming and lifted it up.

''Dr.Donghae's xray reports?'' Jessica questioned.

She opened the envelope and tried to examine one of the X-rays to see what was wrong.

''Dr.Jessica!'' Donghae angrily said as he entered inside his office.

Jessica quickly puts the xray down.

''What do you think you are doing?'' Donghae asked.

''M-M-Me?'' Jessica stuttered. ''Nurse Sunmi told me that you were looking for me so I came here!''

''So you have the right to check my files?'' Donghae questioned.

''No,I was checking if everything in your office was in their place or not!'' Jessica lied.

''Oh I see.'' Donghae sarcastically replied. ''So what was the problem in my office?''

''Okay fine I'm just here to apologise to you!'' Jessica said. ''Nothing happened that night and I was lying to you!''

''I know!'' Donghae replied which made Jessica surprised.

''You didn't do anything to me that night! I was just lying to you about it!'' Jessica again confessed because she was surprised that Donghae wasn't reacting.

''Dr.Jessica I know!'' Donghae smiled.

''Then why are you so happy about it?'' Jessica questioned.

''Look Dr.Jessica I have a meeting that is about to happen so would you please be kind enough to get out!'' Donghae demanded.

''Alright fine! You don't have to be so rude about it!'' Jessica coldly replied. ''Aish to think I was about to be guilty for what I did to him!''

Jessica angrily stormed out of Donghae's office while Donghae glared at her while shaking his head.


Jessica grabbed her bag and was walking.She was told to spent 3 days in a village so she was walking to the car park to go to the village.Before she goes,Dr.BoA goes to meet her.

''All set Dr.Jessica?'' Dr.BoA asked.

''All set to go maam!'' Jessica smiled and grabbed the file Dr.BoA gave her.

''Dr.Jessica you will have to stay in the village for 3 days.'' Dr.BoA informed. ''You will not only give medicine to the villagers but also educate them about cleanliness and hygiene! We were asked to arrange this trip in such a short notice that I didn't think we would be able to actually have any staff that would agree to go so thank you!''

''Would anyone come with me?'' Jessica asked.

''Don't worry about that.'' Dr.BoA replied. ''Bye!''

''Okay bye!'' Jessica waved goodbye and went to the car park.

Jessica sat inside a jeep that YG had told her to go in and started to read the file Dr.BoA had given to her.She was smiling but her smile went away when she saw Donghae entering the jeep as well.

*Oh no!* HaeSica both thought as they sat inside.

Donghae pulled his seat belt and buckled it in while Jessica tried to pull her seat belt but it just wasn't coming out.Donghae rolled his eyes and pulled Jessica's seat belt for her and buckled it in.Donghae drove the jeep while Jessica was cursing her stupid luck.

''Left!'' Jessica demanded.

''How can I go left if there is no road there?'' Donghae questioned.

''Left!'' Jessica demanded again.

''We can't go there! There isn't any road there!''' Donghae angrily replied.

''There is!'' Jessica argued.

''No there isn't!'' Donghae argued back.

HaeSica continued to argue when Donghae stopped the car and Jessica was confused.

''YA why did you stop the car?'' Jessica asked.

''You're making me go crazy!'' Donghae angrily said and got out of the car.

''YA why did you get out of the car?!'' Jessica angrily asked while getting out of the car and holding the map.

''Just give me the map!'' Donghae groaned and Jessica gave him the map. ''I don't even know what to do with you.''

Donghae looked at the map and then looked at Jessica.

''Dr.Jessica how much education have you done?'' Donghae questioned.

''Well let's see! I first went to kindergarten then went to primary then went to secondary and th---What a minute! Why do you wanna know!?'' Jessica asked.

''Why do I want to know?'' Donghae questioned. ''Because you have held the map in the opposite way so you have given me wrong directions! God I wonder which idiot made you a doctor?''

''LISTEN!'' Jessica angrily argued. ''You gave me the map the wrong way so it is your fault! By the way I am a doctor not some tourist guide.''

''Oh really?'' Donghae scoffed and slammed the map on the car. ''Let me tell you aren't a good doctor or a good tourist guide.''

HaeSica continued to argue more and more but then Jessica stopped arguing when she saw that the map was blown away

''MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!'' Jessica screamed. ''Keep talking you stupid idiot!''

HaeSica ran after the map to find it stuck on some tree that was on a deep hill.

''Oh my god! This is all your fault!'' Donghae argued.


Author=AYO! Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you all! I hope you like it. Next chapter MIGHT be another only one out of the 8 couples but here is HaeSica's chapter!

Any requests anyone has please do tell me so I can try my best to fulfill them :D

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!

HaeSica=Hae finds out that Sica was lying and makes her drunk as well xD revenge is sweet but we find out that Sica is actually very sensitive in the inside.HaeSica spent the night sleeping next to each other and now they have to go the village together but they already lost the map xD

I would also like to thank this amazing 1 person who upvoted this story!

 

 

Non Avatar


kpoplife89

 


Check out my other stories!

Is it Love,Infatuation or Erotomania? Completed!

A young woman who is in love with a married doctor becomes dangerous when her attempts to persuade him to leave his wife are unsuccessful however when things are seen from his point of view, the real situation becomes clear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon! Completed!

=5 boys and 5 girls live right next to each other as friends.Just friends right? Wrong! Love soon starts to blossom between them in a way that no one had expected it.5 different stories with 5 different situations.They all face long and hard problems but would these problems build their love or will they realise that they were better off without each other?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catch That Conman Completed!

Catch That Conman is about how a conman easily cons girls for a living.When he swindles the wrong ladies,a group of vengeful females decide to teach him a humiliating lesson in how to treat a lady.The furious trio, one professional con-man and a girl who loves adventure.The game is set in Tokyo and the rules will be made as they go along.

The main question is would everything be the way they planned it to be or would a mix-match of emotions get in the way?