Only 6 couples=What have I done to her?

Aspiring Lovers

A/N=Hello everyone I have a week off from school so more updating for you guys :) and can you all give feedbacks on how the story is!


NO SILENT READERS

PLEASE DO COMMENT AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER


THIS IS AGE ORDER


TaeTeuk

At the insides of the hut

Taeyeon,who was unconscious,suddenly stops shivering and starts to wake up.She opens her eyes and stands up.She curiously looks around her and wondered why there was so many haystacks over her.She looks down to see her hanbok was only partly tied and not how she tied it before.Taeyeon tries to remember what happened last night and remembers seeing Kangin.

''KANGIN!'' Taeyeon screamed and Leeteuk,who was leaning while looking at the window,turned around

''Taeyeon.'' Leeteuk said and walked up to her. ''Are you okay?''

''You?!'' Taeyeon asked. ''You...Me...You?!''

''Taeyeon be careful.'' Leeteuk advised as he saw Taeyeon trying to stand up.

''You...me....m-m-my clothes? How did we..arrive here?'' Taeyeon curiously asked.

''Well Taeyeon yesterday night you were very ill.'' Leeteuk informed which shocked Taeyeon. ''And your...your..body temperature was also dramatically decreasing.Taeyeon I did everything to make your body temperature increase! I used this blanket,these haystacks and I even lit up a fire but nothing really happened.''

Taeyeon was looking at Leeteuk with her shocked huge eyes while Leeteuk was wondering how to tell her what he had to do to her last night.

''Your...your pulse was dropping but--'' Leeteuk got interrupted.

''But?'' Taeyeon questioned. ''But what?!''

''T-T-Taeyeon what I did was just to help you.'' Leeteuk told. ''Believe..believe m-me I didn't do it with any wrong intentions! I mean I...you..so to keep your body temperature higher I...used---''

''WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU DO?!'' Taeyeon,who was getting more impatient,shouted.

''My body heat.'' Leeteuk quickly blabbered and Taeyeon's eyes were wide open.

''B-Body heat?'' Taeyeon asked.

''No Taeyeon I mean you are a doctor too so you know you were about to die so I did it just to save you or else you would die!'' Leeteuk,who was scared,explained.

''Die? Then you should have let me die!'' Taeyeon angrily said.

''Taeyeon listen to me! I wanted to take you to the village but the snow was too huge for me to reach far enough with your unconscious body.'' Leeteuk disclosed. ''Your pulse was dropping and your body was so cold that it would have been a huge risk to do that so I had no choice.''

''I....I...Kangin?!'' Taeyeon cried while being disgusted over what Leeteuk had done to her.She was so disgusted that she wanted to just kill herself and she felt like she was cheating on Kangin.

Taeyeon cried so much that she just couldn't take it anymore.She ran out of the hut and just wanted to stay away from Leeteuk right now.

''TAEYEON!'' Leeteuk shouted but it was too late.

After running and running for a long time,Taeyeon stopped and fell down on the ground.

''NOOOOOOOO'' Taeyeon cried while remembering what Leeteuk told her. ''THIS COULDN'T HAPPEN!!!''

Taeyeon saw a bucket full of water and quickly splashed it over her to make herself clean.

''Forgive me Kangin.I'm just not capable for you now.'' Taeyeon pleaded as if Kangin was next to her and continued to splash water over herself to make herself clean.

Leeteuk walks around to find Taeyeon and finds Taeyeon splashing water overself.

''Taeyeon! Taeyeon stop it!'' Leeteuk ran and tried to stop Taeyeon.

''Don't come near me!'' Taeyeon demanded and stepped away from Leeteuk. ''Don't you dare touch me!''

''Taeyeon please calm down.Your health is better than befor--'' Leeteuk was interrupted.

''HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!'' Taeyeon screamed. ''YOU RUINED MY LIFE!''

''No Taeyeon that is not true!'' Leeteuk informed. ''Your situation was very critical at that time and I had to do that in order to save your life.''

''You saved NOTHING!'' Taeyeon angrily spoke. ''How could you ruin my life like this?!''

''Taeyeon you are a doctor as well and you perfectly know well that you could have died.'' Leeteuk explained.

''In just one night!'' Taeyeon said. ''In just one night you ruined my whole life! EVERYTHING IS OVER NOW! I'M FINISHED!!!''

''No Taeyeon.'' Leeteuk assured. ''Please don't say that and---''

Leeteuk was interrupted when a car stopped in front of them.TaeTeuk saw Wooyoung getting out of the door.

''Did you know I had to look everywhere for you two!?'' Wooyoung taunted. ''Did you know Tae I was so worried when Leeteuk told me about your health!''

''Wooyoung!'' Taeyeon cried and ran to hug him.

''Taeyeon why have you worn cold clothes?! Do you want to be ill again?'' Wooyoung angrily asked.

''Just take me away from here.'' Taeyeon cried. ''I am not capable for Kangin anymore!''

''But Tae what happen?'' Wooyoung asked.

''Just forget that I was ever here and take me away from this place!'' Taeyeon begged.

''Okay Okay!'' Wooyoung assured and Taeyeon was about to get in the car when.....

''He is not coming with us!'' Taeyeon demanded.

''Tae we can't leave him alone like this.'' Wooyoung reasoned.

''WOO I SAID HE IS NOT COMING WITH US!'' Taeyeon angrily shouted. ''WOO PLEASE! Please keep him away from me.''

''It's okay Dr.Wooyoung.'' Leeteuk spoke. ''I'll manage!''

Wooyoung placed Taeyeon inside the car while he saw Leeteuk walk away from him and Taeyeon.


HaeSica

At the YG Senior Hospital

Donghaw was walking as usual when he noticed something different.He looks at the nurses and sees them laughing at him.He curiously looked at them but then shook his head and continued to walk but then a male nurse trying to control his laughter but couldn't after he saw Donghae.

*What is wrong with everybody?* Donghae curiously asked himself.

''Doctor you were really good! It doesn't seem like you have huge muscles but actually you do!'' The janitor laughed while complimenting Donghae.

''What is wrong with all of you?'' Donghae angrily asked but nobody could stop laughing to answer his question. ''Stupid idiots! I wish I could fire these lazy people!''

Donghae angrily walked away from the people and walked to the reception to find nurse Sunmi laughing with nurse Sunye.

''Nurse Sunmi!'' Donghae said but nurse Sunmi ignored him while she continued to laugh. ''Nurse Sunmi! Stop Laughing!''

''S-S-Sorry Sir!'' Nurse Sunmi tried to control her laugher but she found it just too difficult. ''Sir I never knew you were such a good dancer.''

''Nurse Sunmi this is a hospital and why are you two laughing!?'' Donghae angrily asked at the laughing duo.

Nurse Sunmi just coudn't stop laughing to explain why she was laughing so she gave Donghae.Donghae takes the phone and sees what everyone was laughing at.Donghae is shocked to see that everyone was actually laughing at HIM! He sees himself drunkly dancing with all the homeless people.

''Who could have---Jessica!'' Donghae angrily said and marched right away to fnid Jessica.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the lab

Donghae found Jessica alone in the lab and angrily confronted her.

''You made me drunk alcohol last night? You made me dance with homeless people at the streets? Then you record my video and sent to everyone working in this hospital?!'' Donghae angrily said. ''Do you know everyone is laughing at me right now? This is all your fault! I've had enough and this time you crossed the limit.I will take strict action against you do you understand?!''

''What do you think?'' Jessica angrily asked. ''Do you think you are a small baby that I fed you some alcohol!''

Jessica tried to escape but Donghae grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

''Where do you think you are going?!'' Donghae asked. ''This time you aren't getting away with this!''

*Think Sica think ! Think how to get rid of this Donghae!* Jessica thought but then smiled when she thought of an evil plan.Jessica pretended to cry and Donghae is surprised.

''YA Why are you crying when I should be the one who should be crying?'' Donghae asked. ''Everyone is making fun of me and I should be crying then why in the world are you crying?''

''Just because I am a poor and helpless girl and just because you are a senior doctor,doesn't mean you can bully a junior doctor like this.'' Jessica acted like she was crying

''Me?!'' Donghae surprising questionted.

''Yes you! You drank the alcohol,you danced and whose fault is it? Mine?'' Jessica fakely cried. ''I took you home but how would I know what you were about to do to me!?''

''What?! What did I do?!'' Donghae innocently asked.

''But how would I know you would do that to me at home?!'' Jessica acted.

''What did I do?'' Donghae,who was eager to know what he did,asked.

''How should I tell you this Donghae?'' Jessica cried.

''At least tell me what I did Jessica!!!'' Donghae questioned.

''You tried to touch me inappropriately!'' Jessica joked.

''What? Me?!''Donghae quesionted and grabbed Jessica's arm.

''Yes you did.''Jessica faked and pointed to Donghae grabbing her arm.

''What? I couldn't do that?'' Donghae tried to explain and quickly let go of Jessica's arm. ''Oh No!''

''Oh Yes!'' Jessica fake cried. ''You thought you could use a poor and helpless girl like me and just because I am a junior you can do anything you wish to me?''

''Look Dr.Nissica..I mean Dr.Jessica I didn't--'' Donghae was interrupted by Jessica.

''No sir!'' Jessica interrupted. ''I have already witnessed enough last night!''

''Sica..Sica listen to me if anything like this ever--'' Donghae again got interrupted by Jessica.

''Ever? All men are just the same.'' Jessica fake cried and stood in front of Donghae while Donghae was behind her and really thinking how to persuade Jessica. *Pfft Donghae you tried to control me and look who is controlling who now.Never underestimate Jung Jessica!*

''Please forgive me for everything that happened that night.''Donghae begged while Jessica was trying to control her laughter. ''Sica please listen to me!''

''Enough is enough sir! I saw,heard and suffered enough last night but not anymore.'' Jessica fake cried and turned around to face the scared Donghae.

Jessica walked away while silently laughing.

''No Sica..I-I-I....Aishhhh what have I done?!'' Donghae questioned himself.


SunSun

At the corriders

Sungmin was walking when....

''Sungmin let's go!'' Sunny said and pulled Sungmin into an empty space.

''YA What are you doing?!'' Sungmin asked. ''What do you want?''

Sunny looked left and right before talking to Sungmin.

''What's the deal?'' Sunny asked.

''Deal? What deal are you talking about?'' Sungmin questionted.

''YA Don't try to fool me okay!'' Sunny threatened.

''Pfftt I don't even think that is hard to do!'' Sungmin commented.

''Whatever and what was happening in the canteen?'' Sunny quesionted.

''What do you mean what was happening? We were talking that's all.''Sungmin told.

''Really? If you are trying to make Eunhyuk in trouble then just know that with me being here,I will never let that happen.'' Sunny said.

''Why would I want Eunhyuk to be in trouble?'' Sungmin asked.

''Why would I know? I mean you are the one who wants him in trouble so why don't you tell me!?'' Sunny countered back. ''So just tell me or I will inform Eunhyuk about this!''

''Tell you what?'' Sungmin questioned.

''What your plan is to trap him.'' Sunny said. ''Just know that once I tell him then you will be in trouble!''

''Yeah like he will definitely listen to you right? Why? Hmmmm let me see you two are CLOSE friends isn't it?'' Sungmin sarcastically replied.

''Wait?! I think I have no friends?!'' Sunny used aegyo to show her sadness. ''I think it is better to be a lonely businesswomen than to live like this!''

''What?'' Sungmin asked.

''Businesswomen don't really have any friends you know.'' Sunny informed.

''Okay Okay just stop acting already!'' Sungmin said. ''First of all it isn't even such as big deal like you are making it. I am not only in this plan.''

Duh I don't think you are smart enough to carry this plan out by yourself!'' Sunny insulted. ''So tell me the plan or else...''

''Or else what?!'' Sungmin asked.

''Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!'' Sunny used aegyo to whine like a little baby while Sungmin tried to calm her down.


 

HyoHyuk

At the lab

Dr.BoA forces HyoHyuk to work together which makes Eunhyuk annoyed.Eunhyuk stays on one side of the table,writing while Hyoyeon does the same at the other side of the table.Eunhyuk notices that Hyoyeon is wearing the bracelets Eunhyuk had gifted her when they were dating.

''Eunhyuk I know you don't want to work with me but Dr.BoA has made us both handle Kwangsoo's case so I was reading this case history when I noticed that his liver has always decreased don't you think we should do something that will treat his liver?'' Hyoyeon asked and Eunhyuk ignored her. ''I think we should use the old medication for now until we receive his tests.''

Eunhyuk takes a deep breathe and rolled his eyes.

''Please Eunhyuk for God sake! I'm trying to work with you but you just don't seem to talk to me.'' Hyoyeon complained.

Eunhyuk angrily closed his files and walked away from the lab.

''Aishhhhh!' Hyoyeon angrily said.


YulSung

At the fire escape place

Yesung takes a book and goes in the fire escape place to secretly read the book.

''Let me read this one!'' Yesung said and clearly reads. ''Oh sweet innocent one...What if Yuri might take offence if I call her sweet and innocent? Let me read another poem!''

Yesung stood and was reading another poem when...

''AAAAAAAAA!'' Yesung screamed as he fell down the stairs.

''Yesung?!'' Yuri gasped and ran down the stairs to help Yesung. ''Can't you walk properly and do you need any help?''

''If I got hurt would you be in pain Yuri?'' Yesung asked.

''Just tell me Yesung.'' Yuri said.

Yuri was about to touch Yesung's leg whe Yesung grabbed Yuri's hand and placed it on Yesung's heart.

''You lay in my heart Yuri!'' Yesung smiled.

''What?'' Yuri asked.

''I mean to say my leg doesn't hurt but my heart really hurts.'' Yesung informed.

''Ohhhhhhhh so your heart hurts and does it hurt a lot?'' Yuri pretended to innocently ask while Yesung nodded.

Yuri looked like she was about to touch Yesung's chest while Yesung closed his eyes when Yuri turned her hand into a fist and punched Yesung's chest as hard as she could.

''OW!'' Yesung exclaimed.

''Did that solve your pain?'' Yuri laughed and Yesung nodded in pain.


 

SeoKyu

At the JYP University

Seohyun is walking when...

''Hey nerd!'' Kyuhyun greeted but Seohyun ignored. ''Please do smile a bit nerd Listen nerd you look prettier while smiling than being miss.angry young women.''

''If you didn't wanted to do any effort then you could have at least told me so I wouldn't have to waste my sleep for you.'' Seohyun complained. ''Look Kyuhyun if you want to study or not that is your choice but now I will not pester you to study!''

Seohyun angrily stormed into the classroom and Kyuhyun followed her.Seohyun was about to sit in her seat when Kyuhyun rushed in front of her and blocked Seohyun's way.

''Kyuhyun!'' Seohyun sighed

''We'll promise right?'' Kyuhyun said.

''Promise? What promise?'' Seohyun questioned.

''If I study your notes then you'll stop being angry.'' Kyuhyun said while Seohyun just stood there. ''Okay now close your eyes!''

''Eh? Why?!'' Seohyun asked. ''No I won't do it!''

Do it for a friend!'' Kyuhyun said and Seohyun closed her eyes.

''Okay open your eyes!'' Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun saw Kyuhyun on the floor with his hands folded like he was begging to her.

''Sorry Nerd and I promise I will study from now on!'' Kyuhyun promised. ''Can I just say that I haven't even said sorry to mom so you're really special for being the first one.''

''Okay.''Seohyun commented and Kyuhyun stood up.

''Thank for the promise Nerd.'' Kyuhyun said and Seohyun just smiled at the typical Kyuhyun.


Author=AYO Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you! I hope you like it!

Tae feels like Teuk has ruined her life :( Sica's acting works on innocent Hae xD Sunny using aegyo on Sungmin No SiFany moment Hyuk is very angry with Hyo Yuri punches Yesung as way to release his pain xD  No SooWook moment No YoonBum moment Kyu finally persuades Seo into forgiving him

I haven't added SooWook,YoonBum and SiFany's moment because first of all I didn't have enough time since surprising for me to update a chapter will normally take 6 hours...YES I know 6 long hours and I was busy updating the other stories I have written so no time for this one. The 3 moments are also very long so I will add their moments tomorrow but as a special I will add two moments of the 3 couples since their moment was not shown today.

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why?

NOT OTP I MEANT WHICH COUPLES' MOMENT DID YOU LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER!

  1. HaeSica=Gosh These two are so funny together! Sica being the clever one who is tricking innocent Hae xD<3 <3 <3
  2. YulSung=Hahahaah Yuri punched Yesung as a way to release his pain and poor Yesung is sufffering :P <3 <3
  3. SeoKyu=Awww Kyu finally managed to persuade Seo into forgiving him <3

Tell me which ones are yours!

I would also like to thank these amazing 3 people who upvoted this story!


For any requests please do mention it on the comments so I can fulfill your request :D


Check out my new story!

Is it Love,Infatuation or Erotomania? Completed!

This is not the kind of story I usually like but just wrote it anyway this is a psychological drama about a young girl who is in love with a married doctor and tries to make him leave his wife but when those attempt doesn't turn into a success,she gets dangerous but when things are seen from the married doctor's point of view the real truth is revealed.