Thinking about her

Aspiring Lovers

NO SILENT READERS

PLEASE DO COMMENT AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER


THIS IS RANDOM ORDER


TaeTeuk

At the outsides of the cottage

Taeyeon is running around the village,shouting Kangin.

''KANGIN PLEASE DON'T GO!'' Taeyeon screamed.

''TAEYEON!'' Leeteuk,who was running behind her,shouted.

Taeyeon ran faster and faster.

''KANGIN WAIT!'' Taeyeon screamed.

''TAEYEON!'' Leeteuk shouted.

Taeyeon runs in the forest and Leeteuk follows her but then finds himself lost.He looked everywhere but he couldn't find Taeyeon.Leeteuk was looking when the snow came.

*Snow fall?! Oh god where is Taeyeon?* Leeteuk thought.

Taeyeon,knew the snow was falling but she couldn't care about that right now,ran around,looking for Kangin and she felt weaker and weaker.She was running when she tripped on something and almost fell when Leeteuk came just in time to catch her.Leeteuk sees that Taeyeon has fainted.

''Taeyeon? TAEYEON?'' Leeteuk called.

Taeyeon was shivering to death while Leeteuk was trying his best to wake her up.

''Aish where do I take her?! If she gets any colder than she'll be sick.'' Leeteuk panicked.

Leeteuk stood up and yelled for help.

''IS THERE ANYONE THERE?!'' Leeteuk yelled. ''HELP!!!!''

Leeteuk smiled when he saw an empty hut and quickly carried Taeyeon bridal style.He lift her up and quickly walked inside.He placed Taeyeon on the hay and tried to wake her up again.

''Taeyeon? Get up Taeyeon?!'' Leeteuk tried to wake up and touched her wrist. ''Oh god her pulse is really low now.''

Leeteuk took some wood and a matchstick and made a fire.He made the fire near Taeyeon but not near enough that would burn her.He saw that Taeyeon was really really shivering.

''Taeyeon get up!'' Leeteuk tried to wake her up. ''OPEN YOUR EYES COME ON! Oh god what do I do?! Her pulse rate is really dropping.Come on Taeyeon get up!''

Taeyeon was still shivering so Leeteuk tried to keep her warm by placing the hay on her like a quilt but that didn't help.He tried to keep her warm by transfering his hands' heat on Taeyeon's but that didn't work either.

''Aish what do I do?! Who should I call?'' Leeteuk panicked.

Leeteuk decided to call Wooyoung and told him everything.

''WHAT?! She will die if you don't do something so do something! Do whatever you can whether it's hot water,blankets or even your own body heat!'' Wooyoung informed. ''Look Leeteuk you have to do something so do it now!''

Leeteuk hangs up the phone and looked at Taeyeon.

''Taeyeon!? Aisshhh her pulse is dropping more low.'' Leeteuk complained. ''Taeyeon wake up!!! Nothing will happen to you so get up!!! What do I do?! There is only one way to save Taeyeon there must be a village near by!''

Leeteuk again carries Taeyeon bridal style outside but....

''Aish I can't see anything in this snow.'' Leeteuk was about to go when he looks at Taeyeon. ''No I can't she's really shivering so it's best to stay here tonight.''

Leeteuk places Taeyeon on the hay again but this time Taeyeon really really shivers badly.

''Her body is still cold so what should I do?!'' Leeteuk asked. ''What did Wooyoung said!? What did he say again?''

''Raise her body temperature!'' Wooyoung's voice voiced. ''Use blankets,hotwater or even your own body heat!''

''There must be something here.'' Leeteuk said.

Leeteuk looks around the place and finds a blanket but the blanket is torn.Leeteuk places the torn blanket on Taeyeon.

''AISH This blanket isn't working.'' Leeteuk complained.

''Use anything you want whether it's blankets,hot water or even your body heat!'' Wooyoung's voice voiced again.

''My body?! NO! NO!'' Leeteuk shook his head.

''Body heat! Body heat!'' Those words voiced Leeteuk's voice.

''Oh god what do I do!?'' Leeteuk asked.


HaeSica

At the Road

''HEY YOU HOMELESS PEOPLE IF THIS GIRL DOESN'T SAY SORRY TO ME THEN I WILL SUICIDE!!!!'' Donghae drunkly screamed while Jessica tried to pull him but failed.

''You drunken idiot get lost! EVERYONE'S TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!'' An homeless person angrily told.

''It's only 12am so I can make as much noise as I can!'' Donghae drunkly told. ''BESIDES YOU DO KNOW WHOSE ROAD THIS IS?! The government and WHO RULES THE GOVERNMENT?! ME! SO I WON'T STOP UP AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THEN LET'S FIGHT! I'LL PUNCH YOU SO MUCH YOU'LL FLY IN THE SKY!''

''Shut up Donghae!'' Jessica hissed.

Donghae jumps out of the bench and onto a homeless person.

''YA WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!?'' Another homeless person angrily said.

''Haha did you like it?'' Donghae drunkly laughed.

''Let's beat this drunked idiot!'' A homeless person suggested and all the homeless persons stood up.

''Come on let's do this! One on One!'' Donghae drunkly said.

''No let's go!'' Jessica hissed.

''NO!'' Donghae told.

All the homeless persons were all walking to HaeSica.

''Please stop! He is just joking and he is a little bit crazy so please forgive him.'' Jessica tried to persuade. ''Uhm...he's a tv actor so to get in the role he drunk some alcohol since his role is a drunken idiot.''

''Really?'' An homeless person asked. ''Okay then dance! Tell him to dance.''

''Donghae just dance.'' Jessica ordered.

Donghae drunkly dances around the homeless persons and Jessica gets an evil idea.She takes her phone and records Donghae drunkly dancing.

''Good Job Dr.Donghae! Now you'll be famous in the hospital wow not bad.'' Jessica evily laughed.


SunSun+YulSung

At the locker room

''Man my life is full of tension dude.'' Yesung told. ''I want to do something special for your sister in law but I just don't know what to do.''

''Sister in Law?'' Sungmin asked.

''Yuri is your sister in law.'' Yesung informed.

''Doesn't look like but if you say so then okay!'' Sungmin told.

''Tell me what I should do?'' Yesung asked.

''Suicide!'' Sungmin said.

''Is the joke finish?'' Yesung fake laughed.

''Yeah it is.'' Sungmin sarcastically said.

-------LATER-------

At a patient's room

Yuri comes inside to find Yesung,on his knees,with a flowers in his hands.Yesung looked like he had been electrified.

''Yesung?'' Yuri said.

''Yuri.'' Yesung replied.

''Why are you speaking like Sungmin and what happen to you?'' Yuri asked.

Sungmin comes out,behind him.

''He...uhm..Romeo brought flowers for you!'' Sungmin told.

''Okay then why isn't he speaking?'' Yuri asked.

''He...uhm...today he can't speak since it's a non-speak day for him.'' Sungmin told. ''But that doesn't matter so take the flowers!''

''I think there is something wrong.'' Yuri replied.

''No there isn't.'' Sungmin told.

''Sure?'' Yuri asked.

''Yes!'' Sungmin informed.

Yuri takes the flowers out and finds that the flowers were fake.Yuri throws the flowers on the floor.

''I knew something was wrong!'' Yuri said and left.

Yesung gives the flowers to Sungmin.

''Okay listen I gotta go so bye!'' Sungmin told and left the room.

''Oh is that for me?'' Sunny asked.

''What?'' Sungmin asked.

''Thanks for the flowers!'' Sunny said and snatched the flowers off.

Sunny walks away with the flowers.


SiFany

At Siwon's House

Siwon trying to sleep but memories of Tiffany keeps coming to him.Memories like....

  • Him carrying Tiffany bridal style for the first time
  • Their car experience where they acted out as wife and husband
  • Their silly agruments
  • Tiffany injecting Siwon with the injection
  • When they were lost in the forest
  • Siwon and Tiffany's first kiss

''What is wrong with you dude?!'' Siwon cursed. ''You can't be in love with that Miss.Puppy! Just forget her! NOW GO TO SLEEP!''


HyoHyuk

At the locker room

Eunhyuk happily skips inside the room.

''Why are you so happy Eunhyuk?'' Yesung asked.

Eunhyuk looks at Hyoyeon.

''Cause of someone!'' Eunhyuk smiled at Hyoyeon.

''Who is that someone?'' Yuri asked.

''That special someone.'' Eunhyuk smiled.

''Is there a girl in your life?'' Sungmin asked.

''Should I say it?'' Eunhyuk asked.

Hyoyeon's eyes turn wide open.

''Say it!'' Yuri said.

*Oh God what is with Eunhyuk today? Why is he acting like we're a couple?* Hyoyeon thought.

''Maybe someday!'' Eunhyuk laughed and smiled at Hyoyeon.


SooWook

At the classroom

''So how was the exam Sooyoung?'' Ryeowook smiled.

''What?! Did you just smile at me?'' Sooyoung asked.

''Yeah so how was the exam?'' Ryeowook asked.

''What do you want Ryeowook?'' Sooyoung,who was suspicious,asked.

''Just asking how was your exam?'' Ryeowook asked.

''Why do you want to know? Are you scared that I'm gonna win you?'' Sooyoung asked.

''Not really since we don't know who has won yet.'' Ryeowook replied.

Ryeowook walks ahead.

''He really is acting suspicious.'' Sooyoung talked.


YoonBum

At the outsides of the hospital

*RING RING RING*

''Hello Heechul?'' Yoona asked.

''My land lady kicked me out of my house.'' Heechul informed.

''Ohhhh baby don't cry!'' Yoona said.

Heechul was talking but Yoona sees Kibum listening to her conversation and decides to make him jealous.

''Don't worry sweetheart.Everything will be fine just don't cry okay.'' Yoona loudly said.

Yoona hangs up the phone and turns around to find Kibum.

''What is it?'' Yoona showed him her attitude and leaves.

KIbum stands and rolling his eyes.


SeoKyu

At Seohyun's house

Seohyun picks her phone up and calls Kyuhyun.

''Hello?'' Kyuhyun said.

''Kyuhyun it's me Seohyun.Have you studied?'' Seohyun questioned.

''Not yet.'' Kyuhyun told.

''So when are you gonna?'' Seohyun asked.

''Not now.'' Kyuhyun replied.

''Why not?'' Seohyun nicely asked.

''Not in the right situation for that.'' Kyuhyun replied.

''What do you mean?'' Seohyun asked.

''Should I really tell you?'' Kyuhyun asked.

''Yes!'' Seohyun said,

''Well I'm shirtless right now so---'' Kyuhyun gets interrupted by Seohyun.

''EW Kyuhyun!'' Seohyun interrupted. ''I didn't have to know that.''

''I did ask you if you wanted to know!'' Kyuhyun laughed.

''Okay I'll call you later so bye!'' Seohyun said and hung up the phone.

*Kyuhyun is such an idiot.* Seohyun laughed.


Author=AYO! Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you all! I hope you like it. Any requests then please do tell me as I will try to fulfill them!

Teuk has to save Tae but how? Sica has an evil idea about Hae Sunny takes the flowers Siwon thinking about Fany Hyuk hinting about his love for Hyo Yesung gives Yuri flowers Soo suspicious about Wook Yoona trying to make Kibum jealous Kyu is shirtless and Seo's reaction XD

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why?

NOT OTP I MEANT WHICH COUPLES' MOMENT DID YOU LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER!

  1. SiFany=Siwon keeps thinking about Fany and the poor guy can't even sleep now XD Love is in the air for you Siwon <3 <3 <3
  2. SeoKyu=Kyu tells Seo that he's shirtless XD Seo calls Kyu to ask about his studies and this shows that she does care for Kyu's education but will things raise between them? ;) <3 <3
  3. HyoHyuk=Hyuk is hinting his love for Hyo while Hyo is curious about Hyuk's behaviour <3

Tell me which ones are yours!