SM=First day and you're late!

Aspiring Lovers

At SM Junior Hospital

Yoona happily enters the hospital.

''SM Junior Hospital be prepared for me!'' Yoona said while happily skipping.

*RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING*

''Aish!'' Yoona expressed her annoyance.

''Yes Daddy!'' Yoona said.

''What did you tell Jangsoo Jung about yourself?'' Her dad asked.

''Daddy..uhm...that Jangsoo Jung is a big player.He was talking to his other girlfriend.I'm going to Home Science Classes now Bye Daddy.'' Yoona lied.Yoona lied to her parents that she is taking home science classes when in actual fact she is taking medical studies.

''Bye!'' Her dad said.

Her dad hangs up.

'Tsk Tsk Tsk'' Heechul said while shaking his head.

''What happen?'' Yoona asked.

''Seriously you tell so many lies aren't you ashamed?'' Heechul asked.

''Whatever!'' Yoona replied.

''Okay I'm gonna go now! I need to be in a meeting so Bye!'' Yoona said while waving to Heechul.

''Bye!'' Heechul said.

Yoona walks and walks but then she walks backwards.She saw that there was a terrance.

''Oh Wow! I can't wait to explore this way.'' Yoona exclaimed while she quickly walked up the stairs.

Yoona pushes the terrance doors.Yoona examined the view of the terrance then walking closer to the view.

''WOW!'' Yoona happily shouted.

Kibum who was silently sitting on the other side looked at her.Yoona who was too into herself didn't see that Kibum was sitting behind her and was looking at her.

''This is awesome! Now whenever I have lunch break I will spend it here!'' Yoona said while clasping her hands happily.

Yoona ran to the edge of the terrance and looked down at the view.Yoona then took a deep breath and made the famous Titantic pose.

''Congrats Im Yoona.You're gonna be the first lady doctor from your family!'' Yoona happily said in her mind.

''Korea-The Best Country in the world! My dream is finally coming true! Now I will be Dr.Yoona Im.When I go home Daddy will be angry that I lied to him but later he'll soon be proud of me! I AM DR.YOONA IM!'' Yoona happily shouted.

Kibum mistakly hits the metal gate which makes a sound.Yoona then looks back.

''Who's there?'' Yoona asked.Kibum who was on the other side then quietly looks at her.Yoona doesn't see him and decides to get back to her happy thoughts.Yoona then mistakly loses her balance and was about to fall when Kibum holds her hand and pulls her.Yoona then mistakly hugs Kibum due to Kibum's strong pull.

''Do you like to die or are you trying for the first time?'' Kibum asked.

Yoona then realises what she is doing and lets go of Kibum.She then steps back a bit.

Kibum and Yoona have a few seconds of eye contact.On one hand is Yoona who is curiously looking at him while Kibum,on the other hand,angrily glaring at her.Kibum then turns around and almost walks when....

''Hey You do you even know who I am?'' Yoona asked.

''Why are you asking me? Don't you know who you are?'' Kibum asked.

''I work here alright! And...And only staff are allowed here not patients.Who gave you permission to come here?'' Yoona asked.

''You're a staff?'' Kibum asked.

''Doctor! I am a doctor here alright!'' Yoona exclaimed.

''Okay Dr.Yoona Im!'' Kibum answered.

Kibum smirks at her stupidity and leaves the terrance area.Yoona,who doesn't move,angrily looks at him.

''Oh How dare he? He was listening to me the whole time!'' Yoona angrily thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At The Meeting Hall

''All the new interns have to arrive at the meeting hall'' The Mic announced

From One Door Yoona happily arrives skipping through her way and spots a seat.Kibum on the other hand calmly arrives and spots the same seat to sit.Yoona runs to the seat and sits there.

''Hello Hello This is my seat because I saw it first and whenever I see it first it should be mine.I saw it first and I also sat here first so don't try to argue with me or say anything alright.I look like a poor and sweet girl from the inside but I am nothing like that I am very strong from the inside.''Yoona quickly explained.

''Doctor Huh?'' Kibum said.Yoona was surprised.

''Uhm'' Yoona said trying to make an excuse.

''No No She's so young like an intern'' Zhou Mi praised.

(A/N=Meet Zhou Mi,a loud and colourful character.He is very funny and likes to help his friends.He is like Heechul a nerd who likes anything nerdy and he too wears glasses as he can not see without them!)

Yoona smiled at Zhou Mi while she angrily glared at Kibum,Kibum,just shakes his head and smirks,and sits behind Zhou Mi's seat.Yoona turns around to look at Kibum who is looking at Yoona with his calm face.

''Maybe he is a shy type'' Zhou Mi whispered.

''Yeah I know! It's mainly cause I am such a fun loving girl!'' Yoona boasted while playing with her hair.Kibum then gestures Yoona to keep her eyes at the front.Yoona quickly glares at him and turns around.

Jessica and Donghae arrives at the meeting hall through the same door.They stop.Donghae lets Jessica go in the door first and Jessica responds by glaring at him and quickly walking away from him.Jessica enters the room and sits at a seat.Donghae sits at the other seat in front of Jessica.Zhou Mi taps on Yoona's shoulder and points to Jessica's direction.

''So Good Looking!'' Zhou Mi praised about Jessica.

''This hospital is not only famous for being the best hospital but also famous for having good looking doctors! I just have the duty to maintain this tradition!'' Yoona boasted about herself.

''Yawn~~~'' Kibum replied to Yoona's boast which earned him a evil glare from Yoona.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon arrives in his big car.Siwon drives through the car park and parks his car.He checks the time.

''! I'm gonna be late!'' Siwon exclaimed.

Tiffany on the other hand walks to the hospital while keeping track of the time.She walks faster so she can arrive earlier to the hospital.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At SM Meeting Hall

Mr.SM arrives.

''Dr.Donghae Lee Have all the new interns arrived?'' Mr.SM asked with his calm yet uptight face.

''Actually..''Donghae was about to continue when Mr.SM interrupts him.

''Dr.Donghae Lee Have all the new interns arrived?'' Mr.SM asked again.

''Dr.SM 4 interns are still remaining'' Donghae replied.

''What a great start!'' Mr.SM said with sarcasm.

''Sir Can I come in?'' Tiffany asked while fixing her hair.

''May I come in Sir?'' Siwon asked at the same time.

Everyone in the meeting hall looks at him.

''YOU!'' Siwon and Tiffany both exclaimed.

''Look I am telling you that I didn't kill your puppy! I bet the sun rose from the east so it's an unlucky day for me!'' Siwon expressed his anger.

''The sun does rise from the east!'' Tiffany whispered.

'HAHAHHAHAH JOKE!'' Siwon said sarcastically. ''Your stupid puppies should know your stupid jokes.J-O-K-E Joke!''

''Excuse Me! Are you all finally done now?'' Mr.SM asked strictly.

''Yeah Bro besides who wants to talk with her?!'' Siwon said.

''It's your first day and you're late!'' Mr.SM said.

''Yeah there was traffic and I have arrived JUST 15 minutes late!'' Siwon explained with ease.

''OUT!'' Mr.SM demanded.

''What?!'' Siwon asked. ''But the meeting is inside but I don't mind outside too!''

''GET OUT!'' Mr.SM demanded again. ''Being Late at SM Junior Hospital means that someone can lose their life!''

''Oh Come On Dude! Chill Man.'' Siwon told Mr.SM with ease in his voice.

''My name is Mr.SM and from now on you must call me by this name! Now you can stand outside and listen to the meeting.Now Get Out!'' Mr.SM angrily said,

Donghae gestures him to get out.

''What?!'' Siwon communicated to his gesture.

Donghae gestures him to go out again.

''Aish Alright!'' Siwon said while shrugging his shoulders.

''I think this dude is too strict so why don't you listen to me and follow me outside too!'' Siwon suggested to Tiffany.

''My first day and I'm late! Now what am I gonna say to dad? What is gonna happen? Aish!'' Tiffany thought in her head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since Taeyeon and Leeteuk were privately told what they had to do it wasn't a must for them to arrive in the meeting.

''Dude it was a girl that put me into jail.No she's not a girl but a witch! If only she had long hands and long teeth she would be the perfect witch! First I just had to take my luggage and she said that I was stealing her luggage and threathing her?!?!?! I swear if only I had one more chance to meet her I will kill her.'' Leeteuk said while walking to the locker room.

Taeyeon arrives in the locker room and looks around.She tries to open locker no.72.

''Excuse Me! That is my locker!'' Leeteuk told her.

Taeyeon turns around and looked angry when she saw Leeteuk.

''YOU!'' Both Leeteuk and Taeyeon shouted.

Leeteuk turns around and quickly closes his eyes.

''Look Leeteuk you're just dreaming! It's just a bad dream and how can this witch be here!?'' Leeteuk talked with himself.

''WITCH?'' Taeyeon yelled.

''! This is real?!'' Leeteuk screamed as it was like a bad dream come true thing.

''Yes I am really here and what do you think you are doing here?!'' Taeyeon angrily asked.

''You know what you are a psycho! There's nothing anyone can do to change that!'' Leeteuk told Taeyeon.

''How dare you come here!? Oh I know! Maybe the police had broken your bones and you now want to be treated here right?'' Taeyeon said.

''My treatment can be done here but a psycho like you can't be treated anywhere!Maybe I'll find you a good mental hospital and it might be free of charge since you are poor beggar. Don't worry. If psychos like you are released then the country will be in trouble!'' Leeteuk said.

''You're feeling so bad aren't you! Cause of a girl you had to go to jail.Tsk Tsk Tsk the police might have beaten you a lot haven't they? Think a lot before stealing anyone's luggage!'' Taeyeon warned.

Taeyeon walked away from Leeteuk but....

''EXCUSE ME! Stop right there will you and listen to me!'' Leeteuk demanded.

Taeyeon stopped.

''Even if you were the last girl in this planet I will not even touch you alright! Even if anyone suggests me to touch you I will not touch you one bit! Why should I talk to someone who doesn't even have any manners nor politeness when they talk!'' Leeteuk angrily said.

''You don't have any manners and politeness yourself.First you steal and be rude to girls and then you show your attitude?'' Taeyeon said angrily.

''EXCUSE ME! This misunderstanding you have about me! Just stop this once and for all.What the hell do you think? That you are so pretty? WRONG! You are very ugly both inside and outside.Have you ever seen the mirror? Wait I know the answer and it's No! You know how I know that cause if you did then you will have to consult a plastic surgeon.'' Leeteuk angrily told Taeyeon.

Taeyeon walks away from Leeteuk but Leeteuk stops her!

''I am not done yet! If you tell people to tease you then people would pay you and tell you to leave them alone. One more idea! If you ever get married then that guy must be a blind guy because if he isn't blind then he will be in a second.Even better if he is deaf cause if anyone had to listen to your ugly voice then they will be deaf in a second too.And this fake attitude you have show everyone just forget it and stop it cause it doesn't suit you.Because Attitude and Trash Like You don't go along together!'' Leeteuk insulted.

''Trash?'' Taeyeon angrily asked.

''Yes! That is what you are.'' Leeteuk angrily explained.

''Oh it seems like one day of being beaten up by the police didn't work! Rapists like you should be kept in jail forever so girls won't be around you!'' Taeyeon insulted.

''? Am I sort of to you?!'' Leeteuk angrily asked.

''Yes! That's who you are.And like you shouldn't be free cause who knows what the hell you might do! Today me and someone else tomorrow! I will teach you a lesson! Security! SECURITY!'' Taeyeon shouted and was about to leave when Leeteuk grabs her wrist and pulls her back.

''Leave My Hand!'' Taeyeon demanded.

''I'll show you what a is!'' Leeteuk shouted.

''LEAVE MY HAND!'' Taeyeon demanded again.

Leeteuk grabs Taeyeon's wrist and pulls her into a room.He then pushes Taeyeon and locks the door.He then walks up to Taeyeon.

''Look Look! Whatever you are doing is wrong! Are you crazy?! Let me go now!'' Taeyeon demanded.

Taeyeon walks away from Leeteuk but Leeteuk pulls her back.

''Where the hell are you going?'' Leeteuk said.

''Look let me go alright!Please you're doing a big mistake!'' Taeyeon demanded.

''Whatcha gonna do? Report me to the police! When I haven't even done anything you complained about me!Whatever I am gonna do today You can defo complain about that!'' Leeteuk said.

Taeyeon then pushes him away and throws water onto his shirt.She then tries to open the lock but Leeteuk pulls her away from the door.Taeyeon then gets a tool and almost hits him when Leeteuk blocks the hit and holds her wrist.This time with more pain.Leeteuk then pins both of Taeyeon's arms behind her back and pulls his face closer to Taeyeon's face.

''Today I am going to tell you what is!'' Leeteuk said.

''Look Let Me Go! Let me go! Please Please!'' Taeyeon cried as she begged him to let her go.

Leeteuk stands there very close to her body while seeing Taeyeon crying and crying.He then realises that he made a girl cry and decides to leave her.He slowly lets go of Taeyeon's two arms.Taeyeon then realises that Leeteuk has let go of her and quickly runs away from the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author=Thanks for reading and please do comment! Tell me how you found this chapter! I might not be updating for a week since I got exams!