Running while Holding hands!

Aspiring Lovers

NO SILENT READERS

PLEASE DO COMMENT AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER


BACKWARDS AGE ORDER FROM MAKNAE TO LEADER


SeoKyu

At the corrider

The two sisters,SooSeo,were walking together.Sooyoung was walking while closing her eyes and leaning her head on Seohyun's shoulder while Seohyun was walking properly.

''Unnie please don't sleep like this in class!'' Seohyun reminded.

''Seohyun I'm trying not to.'' Sooyoung lazily replied.

Out of no where Kyuhyun jumps next to the two sisters.

''Hey Nerd!'' Kyuhyun greeted.

''Hi.'' Seohyun smiled.

Kyuhyun sees Sooyoung sleeping on Seohyun's shoulder while walking.He sees Sooyoung yawning.

''Hey Sleeping Beauty!'' Kyuhyun teased.

''Hi.'' Sooyoung greeted while yawning.

''What happen?'' Kyuhyun asked while whispering to Seohyun.

Seohyun gestures to Kyuhyun that Sooyoung didn't get much sleep by doing the sleep face and making her hands as the pillow then shaking her head to say that she didn't get much sleep.Sooyoung peeks one of her eyes open and sees SeoKyu gesturing to each other to communicate.

''YA! Why are you two so silent?'' Sooyoung asked but didn't bother to open her eyes. ''Besides how far is the class and how much more do I have to walk?!''

''If you want then should I give you a little piggy back ride to class?'' Kyuhyun joked while both of the sisters look at him with their wide eyes as they heard Kyuhyun reply.

''Yes please!'' Sooyoung answered and was about to do ride on Kyuhyun when......

''Unnie!'' Seohyun stopped Sooyoung.

''Sorry Kyuhyun I don't have the permission right now.'' Sooyoung pouted.

''What are you even saying unnie? Let's get you to class or else you will be late unnie!'' Seohyun said. ''I kinda need to talk to Kyuhyun about something as well.''

''Bye Kyuhyun!'' Sooyoung waved her hand.

''Bye!'' Kyuhyun replied.

Sooyoung lazily walks to her class leaving SeoKyu alone.

''I have finished one more chapter so here are the notes of that chapter.'' Seohyun informed and gave Kyuhyun the notes. ''Did you study yesterday's notes?Now just study these notes.''

Kyuhyun's smile quickly vanished when he saw Victoria walking this way by the corner of the large corrider.

''Just give it to me later!'' Kyuhyun quickly said and was about to leave when Seohyun stopped him.

''Why?'' Seohyun asked.

''I'll...uhm...just add more points in this note nerd.'' Kyuhyun lied.

''Okay!'' Seohyun smiled.

Victoria was walking when she saw Sooyoung sleeping on the corner of the wall while standing up.Victoria rolls her eyes and walks ahead.

''I'll just go now!'' Kyuhyun said and was about to go when....

''Hey Kyu!'' Victoria greeted.

''Hey Candy.'' Kyuhyun greeted back. (A/N=Candy is Victoria's nick name by Kyuhyun)

''What are you doing here?'' Victoria asked.

''Nothing.'' Kyuhyun replied. ''I just asked a wish and it came true.''

''What was your wish?'' Victoria questioned.

''I thought I was gonna go to the basketball court alone and I was gonna be bored but you are here and you can accompany me right?'' Kyuhyun flattered.

''Right and Seohyun dear I think Sooyoung needs your help.'' Victoria told.

''Why unnie?'' Seohyun asked.

Victoria pointed to the sleeping Sooyoung she earlier met.Seohyun quickly goes to Sooyoung.


YoonBum

At the reception

Yoona was walking by while holding her white lab coat when she heard a familiar voice.

''I can't eat outside food and if I do eat outside food I normally throw up!'' A familar voice complained.

''I think I have heard this voice before!'' Yoona said to herself.

''I just looooooove my mother!'' The familiar voice said which made Yoona's eyes wide open as she knew who it was.

Yoona turned around to see at the reception desk was Daesuyoung,the momma's boy she had a date with since her father wanted her to meet him.

''I'm dead now!'' Yoona cursed herself and quickly turned around.

''Let me do something!'' The nurse said to Daesuyoung. ''Doctor!''

The nurse called out to Yoona,who stopped walking and cursed herself since she was in big trouble now.She slowly turned around and Daesuyoung followed her.

''Yoona-Shi Yoona-shi!'' Daesuyoung smiled and held Yoona's hand.Yoona quickly took her hand away from Daesuyoung while giving him a fake smile.

''Daesuyoung-shi you are here?'' Yoona acted surprised.

''Were you trying to run away from me?'' Daesuyoung asked and Yoona shook her head. ''I know everything.You are also a doctor in this hospital.''

''No I'm not! I think you are mistaken since I am just here to meet my sick friend who is admitted to this hospital.'' Yoona lied.

''Dr.Yoona Dr.Krystal is looking for you.'' A nurse interrupted and left them.

''So you were saying?'' Daesuyoung gave Yoona a I-Got-Your-Lie look.

''Let's talk there shall we?'' Yoona said and took Daesuyoung in the fire escape stairway.

------------------------------------------

Kibum was walking by when she saw Yoona was with Daesuyoung.

''Why is this loser here?'' Kibum asked himself.

-------------------------------------------

At the fire escape stairway

Kibum quietly listens to the conversation between Daesuyoung and Yoona.

''Yoona-shi you shouldn't have lied to your family like this and if you are a doctor then why didn't you tell your family?'' Daesuyoung asked.

''Look you wouldn't understand my problem and please do go away from here.'' Yoona requested. ''Please don't tell anyone that I am a doctor as well.''

''I know that you don't want to marry me but we can have fun right?'' Daesuyoung smiled which made Yoona curious as in what he meant to say. ''You and Me have fun in life!''

*Idiot! Please get rid of him God!* Yoona prayed inside her head.

''MR.DAESUYOUNG YOU CAN NOW MEET YOUR DOCTOR!'' The mic announced.

''Gotta go now!'' Daesuyoung said and left Yoona alone.

''Aish if he tells daddy than he will kill me! Aish this stupid Daesuyoung ruined my dreams of being a doctor!!!!!'' Yoona whined as she got angry.


SooWook

At the classroom

''Sir I need more pieces of papers please!'' Ryeowook called out.

''Sure here you can come and get it.'' Mr.Choi,the teacher answered.

Ryeowook was about to walk when Sooyoung runs in front of his way and stops in front of the teacher's desk.

''Slowly.Slowly Sooyoung you're running like I'm selling free food.'' Mr.Choi laughed.

''No Sir,I just need to write more answers so I need way more pieces of papers than Ryeowook.'' Sooyoung loudly said even through Ryeowook was standing right next to her.

Mr.Choi gives Ryeowook the paper but....

''Sir you can give this to her first.'' Ryeowook commented.

''No Sir, you can give this to him first since I don't need any favours from him.'' Sooyoung replied while showing Ryeowook her attitude.

''Thank you sir but ladies first.'' Ryeowook smiled.

''The times have changed so much Sir and ladies can succeed without these favours so just give this to him first.'' Sooyoung said.

''Listen the time might run out if you two will have this useless argument and there is only 15 minutes left.'' Mr.Choi reminded.

''Thank you Sir.'' Sooyoung said as she quickly snatched the paper off of Mr.Choi's hand.Sooyoung went back to her seat.

Ryeowook smiled at Sooyoung's typical behaviour since he did expect this behaviour from Sooyoung.Mr.Choi gave Ryeowook another paper.

''Thank you sir.'' Ryeowook said and went back to his seat.

-------------AFTER A FEW MINUTES-----------

''There is only 2 minutes left.'' Mr.Choi announced.

Sooyoung smiled since she was happy that she finished but then her smile vanished when she saw that Ryeowook was still working hard on his paper.Sooyoung was about to check her papers when............

*RING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

The school bell rang signalling that the class was over.Everyone gave their papers to Mr.Choi and left the classroom.

''So Amber how was the exam for you?'' Sooyoung asked.

''I don't really wanna think about that too much.'' Amber calmly said.

''Exams go but come back as results so you really should think carefully about it.So what did you write for question number 14?'' Sooyoung asked.

''I wrote what I thought.'' Amber answered.

''Did you know what I did? I wrote loads of answers in that question!'' Sooyoung answered. ''I think this was the best exam I have ever took.''

''There are loads of exams left.'' Amber said.

''Who is scared of those exams? Let's just take them.'' Sooyoung smiled.

''34'' Ryeowook said.

''30'' Amber replied.

''You need 35 marks to pass so what was he talking about?'' Sooyoung asked.

''We weren't taking about the exams we were talking about the number of pages.'' Amber informed. ''He wrote 34 while I wrote 30.''

''This is great since do you know what I wrote? 40 pages!'' Sooyoung answered.


SunSun+HyoHyuk

At the canteen

Yuri and SunSun are sitting at the table.

''Aish this time I will still be at the end!'' Sunny pouted.

''Seriously do you still think you are a loser?'' Sungmin teased.

''Why you!'' Sunny glared at him and took one of her sandals out of her foot.

''YA I WAS JUST JOKING!'' Sungmin yelled while running off.

''NOT SO FUNNY NOW IS IT?'' Sunny said while running behind off with her sandal.

''YA! This is so embarrassing!'' Yuri shouted.

SunSun were running and running around the canteen.

''Stop it man!'' Yuri tried to stop SunSun but she failed.

Hyoyeon walked in and sat down on the table.

''Hyoyeon where is your lab coat and your stethoscope?'' Yuri asked.

''I don't know unnie.Some one has stolen all of my belongings.'' Hyoyeon complained.

''Buy one lab coat and get this stethoscope for half price!'' Eunhyuk yelled while coming inside the canteen.

Eunhyuk sat down on the table with some belongings and Hyoyeon saw that they were all her stuff.

''YA THESE ARE MINE!'' Hyoyeon shouted.

''Well too bad they aren't anymore.'' Eunhyuk answered.

Hyoyeon angrily snatches all of her belongings out of Eunhyuk's hands.

''Dr.Yuri,Dr.Sungmin and Dr.Sunny come to Dr.BoA's office right now!'' The Mic announced and the 3 doctors left HyoHyuk alone.

''Seriously are these things yours?'' Eunhyuk innocently asked.

''Enough of your joke!'' Hyoyeon shouted as she stood up.

''Why are you looking at me like this?!'' Eunhyuk acted while he saw Hyoyeon glaring at him.

''You know perfectly well what I mean Eunhyuk.'' Hyoyeon snaped and Eunhyuk innocently shook his head. ''You are just proving a point to me and that point is that the old Eunhyuk Lee is back!''

''Well sweetheard there is a bit of a confusion since I don't know which Eunhyuk Lee you are talking about.The old Eunhyuk where you brought him back here or do you mean the other old Eunhyuk where he bothers everyone especially you or the other old Eunhyuk where......'' Eunhyuk said while deeply looking at Hyoyeon. ''Where he was madly in love with someone.''

Both HyoHyuk look at each other for a few seconds and Hyoyeon looks at the ground then glares at Eunhyuk while storming out of the canteen.


SiFany

At the road

Tifany is on a truck with someone since she decided that it was best to leave Siwon alone as she was serious about her job while Siwon wasn't.

''How long is there left?'' Tiffany asked.

''We'll get there.I'll take you there as fast as I can!'' The driver replied.

The driver sees an empty road and turns the truck into that direction.

''Why are you going that way?'' Tiffany questioned. ''The highway is that way!''

''This is a shortcut.'' The driver lied.

Tiffany started feeling scared as she got a feeling that the driver's intention was not good.Suddenly the driver stops the car.

''Why have you stopped the car?'' Tiffany questioned.

''We'll get there but why such a hurry?'' The driver evily smiled. ''Why don't we have a little bit of fun?''

The driver started to lean closer to Tiffany while Tiffany starts to lean away from the driver.Tiffany was really scared.The poor girl was scared if she was gonna be or not.

*Please save me god!* Tiffany prayed as she felt her heart beat racing with fear.

The driver was about to kiss Tiffany when......

''HELLO!'' Siwon shouted as he came in the middle of Tiffany and the driver.The driver sat back at his driver's seat since he was startled.

''YOU!'' Tiffany gave a big smile to Siwon as she was happy that he came here just in time.

''Hi!'' Siwon greeted. ''Let me come in as well.''

Siwon comes inside the truck and sits between the driver and Tiffany.

''Who the hell are you?! Get the hell out of here right now!'' The driver demanded.

''Dude I just came inside for a lift.'' Siwon answered.

''You will not got a lift so get out.'' The driver shouted.

''I heard that in Korea people respect everyone so how is this called respect?'' Siwon retorded. ''Actually you are right since you don't know me and I can be anyone why would you give me a lift? I can be lots of things like crazy,mental and I can also be a murderer.''

Siwon gives the driver a murderous look while leaning closer to the driver.

''Do you know that I have killed 18 people at one go? There is a wanted poster of someone wearing a green T-shirt,red bag and always eats chips.'' Siwon gives an evil laugh while the driver swallows his saliva since Siwon had all the things that was in the wanted poster. ''I'll just get my knife and get this heart of yours outside your body.Mwhahahahaha I can also drink your blood,your red blood.''

''YA! What are you doing? Let's just go already.'' Tiffany whispered to Siwon.

''Hey you driver start the truck already.'' Siwon demanded.

''The oil is finished sir.'' The driver replied.

''WHAT?! Then why the hell did you waste my time?!'' Siwon shouted.

''Can we go now!'' Tiffany said and pulled Siwon away from the driver.

SiFany both got out of the car while carrying their stuff


HaeSica

At the patient's room

''I'm so hungry!!!!'' Jessica complained as she came inside the room.

''Dr.Jessica do you even know the time?'' Donghae angrily asked.

''Yes I know I'm a little late.'' Jessica replied.

''A little late? I have already taken the patient's blood sample,gotten it back from the lab and got the report of the patient which you were supposed to do but too bad you got a little late.'' Donghae taunted.

Jessica angrily turned around to face Donghae.

''Listen my duty starts at 8 and it's just 8:05 right now so if you could do all that in 5 minutes than you must be superman!'' Jessica sarcastically praised. ''Jesus Christ I was only late for 5 minutes.''

''5 Minutes can determine the fate of a patient Dr.Jessica! They could have dead in 5 minutes.'' Donghae scolded. ''You know what your problem is?! You don't admit your mistakes instead you just give excuses! That's all you are good for.''

Donghae angrily slams the patient's file on the desk and leaves the room.

''This idiot just needs a reason to yell at me everytime he can!'' Jessica angrily said.


TaeTeuk

At the road

Leeteuk drives the car while Taeyeon sits on the front seat next to Leeteuk.The car suddenly stops.TaeTeuk gets out of the car and sees the car has got a flat tire.

''Aish what will we do now?'' Taeyeon asked.

A stranger was walking when Leeteuk stops him.

''Excuse me but is there a garage here?'' Leeteuk asked.

''There isn't one anywhere from here.'' The stranger replied. ''Where do you want to go?''

''To Busan to get to Kangin!'' Taeyeon said.

''Doctor?'' The stranger asked.

''You...You know him? Where does he live?'' Taeyeon quickly asked.

''In Busan 5 kilometres from here!'' The stranger answered.

''10 kilometres from here.'' Leeteuk said.

''He isn't home right now since you will only reach him tomorrow morning.'' The stranger replied.

''Tomorrow morning?'' Taeyeon panicked.

''Is there any quick way?'' Leeteuk asked.

''You can take this way but this way is very silent and dangerous that's why not many people go this way.'' The stranger informed.

Leeteuk sees that Taeyeon was already walking through the silent and dangerous way.

''Thank you.'' Leeteuk quickly thanked the stranger. ''TAEYEON!''

Leeteuk quickly took his bag from the car and ran after Taeyeon.

''WAIT UP TAEYEON!'' Leeteuk shouted.

Leeteuk stopped Taeyeon's way.

''This way is too dangerous so let's not go this way.'' Leeteuk informed.

''If you feel scared than you can go the other way but I want to reach Kangin as fast as I can so I will go this way.'' Taeyeon replied.

TaeTeuk were walking when some hooligans stopped their way.Leeteuk holds Taeyeon's hand and pulls her away from the hooligans.Leeteuk pulls Taeyeon and makes her stand behind him.

''Give everything you have!!'' One of the guys said.

''Give this bag right now.'' The other guy shouted as he tried to pull the bag.

''HELP POLICE HELP!'' A kind stranger shouted which made the hooligans run up to him and beat him.

TaeTeuk realised that the kind stranger was only trying to help them escape so both of them ran away.TaeTeuk ran as fast as they could while the hooligans ran after them.Taeyeon trips over and falls on the floor but Leeteuk quickly helps her and they both run faster and faster.TaeTeuk were running when they trip over and they land on top of each other.Leeteuk on the ground while Taeyeon on top of him.They both look at each other for a few seconds when...

''LOOK THEY ARE THERE!'' A guy shouted which made TaeTeuk stand up and run.

''FAST TAEYEON!'' Leeteuk encouraged.

TaeTeuk both held hands and ran as fast as they could while the hooligans ran after them.


Author=AYO! Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you all! I hope you like it. :D

FINALLY I GOT MY SUMMER VACATIONS SO MORE UPDATES COMING UP :D

TaeTeuk's running off while holding hands! <3 HaeSica's argument. SunSun's sandal run.XD Fany saved by Siwon. HyoHyuk back to bickering No Yesung so no YulSung moment! SooWook trying to win each other at the exams. Kibum listens to Yoona and Daesuyoung's convo! SeoKyu communicate in gestures :D

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why?

NOT OTP I MEANT WHICH COUPLES' MOMENT DID YOU LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER!

  1. TaeTeuk=They ran off together while holding each other's hands for the first time! They fell on top of each other and looked at each other for a few seconds.<3 <3 <3
  2. SunSun=I love how SunSun fights and Sunny takes out one of her sandals just to hit Sungmin XD Sung runs while Sunny chases him.<3 <3
  3. HyoHyuk=GOD YOU TWO! You two still love each other so make up already!!! I love how Hyuk says which Eunhyuk Hyoyeon misses and it is the last one of course! Hyuk steals Hyo's belongings as well XD He tries to sell them :P <3

Tell me which ones are yours!


Check out my other story!

Hey Guys! I have another story that I want to share with you all!

 

This is my first ever story I have written in AFF and surprisingly people like it! :) Do read this story since the reason I don't update on Aspiring Lovers as often as I can is because I am writing on this story!

 

Please do read it and give me your feedback!

 

I just know that you are my ahne and I'm your namphyon! Completed!

=5 boys and 5 girls live right next to each other as friends.Just friends right? Wrong! Love soon starts to blossom between them in a way that no one had expected it.5 different stories with 5 different situations.They all face long and hard problems but would these problems build their love or will they realise that they were better off without each other.

Do check it out! ;)