My wife is pregnant!

Aspiring Lovers

NO SILENT READERS

PLEASE DO COMMENT AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER


At YG Senior Hospital

HaeSica

At the lift

Donghae was inside the lift and the doors were closing when Jessica stops the door from closing.

''Thank God I found you Dr.Donghae!'' Jessica panted. ''I was looking for you and I have to talk to you for a minute.''

''Not now Dr.Jessica.I have important work to do!'' Donghae showed his attitude.

''Please it is an important issue! I really need your help.'' Jessica informed.

''Fine what is it?'' Donghae asked.

''Dr.YG has seperated all the doctors in two teams.'' Jessica said.

''So what?'' Donghae replied.

''I want you to revoke that.'' Jessica answered.

''And why do you want that?'' Donghae asked.

''I want to help Eunhyuk.'' Jessica told.

''How convenient.I know what you want to do and why but I am sorry I can't help you.'' Donghae talked.

''Please Dr.Donghae please this is a request.I will stop the bet with you to leave YG and I will let you win the bet!'' Jessica persuaded.

''Tsk.I'll win that bet anyway.'' Donghae scoffed. ''Now Dr.Jessica will you go away from here?''

''Dr.Donghae please!'' Jessica begged.

''Get away from the lift.'' Donghae demanded.

''Dr.Donghae please!'' Jessica whined.

''Dr.Jessica!!!'' Donghae raised his voice.

''Okay Fine! I will leave!'' Jessica angrily answered.Jessica angrily pushed all the buttons on the lift.

''YA! Are you crazy?! I said I have an important work to do and why did you push all the buttons on the lift?'' Donghae questioned.

''Just 5 days left.'' Jessica informed and left the lift.


YulSung

At the Hospital

''Hi guys!'' Yesung greeted then stood next to Yuri. ''Yesterday was fun right Yuri-ah?''

''It was fun but you can also ask others and they were there too!'' Yuri informed.

''Yeah but I had fun with you.'' Yesung replied.

''Right.'' Yuri sarcastically answered.

''Hi everyone!'' Sungmin greeted.

''Hi.'' Everyone greeted back.

''Where is Eunhyuk?'' Sunny asked which made Hyoyeon think what Sungmin said to her.

''What do you have with Eunhyuk?'' Yesung asked.

''No.I..you know..yeah if Eunhyuk doesn't come here then he will be late and Dr.BoA will shout at him!'' Sunny lied.

''Hyoyeon can I say something to you?'' Sungmin whispered. ''You don't nice when you are sad!''

''Hey! What are you two whispering about?'' Yesung asked. ''Is it about me and Yuri?''

''Yesung!'' Yuri whined.

''Yuri!'' Yesung smiled.

''Hey!'' Everyone greeted when they saw Eunhyuk coming.Hyoyeon was unhappy when he saw him stand next to Sunny,who was smiling.


HyoHyuk with a little bit of YulSung

At the locker room

''Hyoyeon!'' Eunhyuk called out but Hyoyeon ignored him and slammed her locker door.

''I don't want to talk to you!'' Hyoyeon angrily said.

Before Hyoyeon could walk any further Eunhyuk grabbed her hand and made her face him.

''What are you doing?! I have been seeing this since yesterday.First you didn't spend much time with me at the party then I phoned you but you didn't pick up my calls!'' Eunhyuk told. ''What has happened to you?!''

''I have found out the truth Dr.Eunhyuk Lee!'' Hyoyeon talked as tears from her eyes fell on her face.

''Truth?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''Yes about you going to Gangnam with Sunny!'' Hyoyeon angrily informed which made Eunhyuk shocked that she knew about this. ''You went there as her boyfriend.''

''How did you know this?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''Why does that even matter?!'' Hyoyeon questioned.

''Sungmin! He told you this.'' Eunhyuk said.

''Don't you blame him Eunhyuk.He didn't even mean to tell me and thought I was Sunny but that misunderstanding made me open my eyes!'' Hyoyeon cried.

''This is just a drama.Hyoyeon you don't know this but Sungmin is just saying nonsense.'' Eunhyuk told.

''But he isn't lying!'' Hyoyeon cried. ''I was stupid enough to not believe him at the start.I was looking for you in the party yesterday and I heard the same thing from Sunny's mouth when she was talking to you.''

''Hyoyeon you're misunderstanding this.There is nothing between us I was just---'' Eunhyuk was about to finish what he wanted to say when Hyoyeon puts her hand in front of him signalling that she doesn't want to hear it.

''Say that you love me~~~~~~~~~~~'' Yesung sang which made HyoHyuk seperate from each other.

''Yesung can you stay out for a while.I need to talk to Hyoyeon.'' Eunhyuk requested.

''Why?'' Yesung said. ''Anyway I need your help to impress Yuri.I want her to think that I am cool.''

Eunhyuk wasn't paying any attention to Yesung,he was looking at Hyoyeon and how she was wiping her tears.

''No way Sungmin! You are just so cool.'' Yuri laughed as Sungmin and Yuri entered the locker room.

''Why he!'' Yesung said to himself and stood between Sungmin and Yuri.He clearly showed that he was jealous of the two being close to each other.

''Hyoyeon.'' Sungmin called out and Hyoyeon quickly wiped her tears then turned around to face Sungmin.

''Are your duties over?'' Sungmin asked.

''Yeah it's over.'' Hyoyeon replied.

''If you don't mind would you like to drink coffee with me?'' Sungmin asked.

''Sure.'' Hyoyeon answered which made Eunhyuk furious with the reply.

''Not now since me and Hyoyeon are talking.'' Eunhyuk informed.

''No!'' Hyoyeon glared at Eunhyuk. ''Sungmin we can go since me and Eunhyuk have finished talking.''

''Okay you can go and stand at the door of the hospital while I get something  from the locker.'' Sungmin answered.

Hyoyeon and Yuri left the locker room leaving Sungmin,Yesung and Eunhyuk together.Eunhyuk angrily punches his locker.

''Tsk the same old Eunhyuk.'' Sungmin muttered to himself but Eunhyuk hears him and he angrily glared at Sungmin.

-------------------------------------------------

Outside HyoYul's house

Eunhyuk is standing outside Hyoyeon and Yuri's house.He decides to text Hyoyeon.Hyoyeon receives a message and reads it.

Hyoyeon I am standing outside your house!

~From Hyukkie

Hyoyeon was about to stand up when she remembered what Sungmin told her.She decides not to go outside and sits on her bed and since Yuri was at home she didn't want to even see Eunhyuk outside and tell him to go away.She decided to text him back and Eunhyuk reads the message.

Yuri unnie is at home so go home and we'll talk tomorrow.

~From Hyoyeon

Eunhyuk couldn't go away since at the thing he wanted the most right now was Hyoyeon to forgive him and he wasn't gonna leave without her forgiving him.He took a stone and threw it at Hyoyeon's bedroom's window.Both Yuri and Hyoyeon were at the room they were startled.

''What was that?!'' Yuri asked.

''Maybe it was the wind unnie.I'll see it.'' Hyoyeon replied.

Hyoyeon looks out the window and sees Eunhyuk standing right outside her house.She saw Eunhyuk begging on his knees while he folded his hands at her,begging for her forgiveness.Eunhyuk then signals ''I Love You'' by pointing to himself then doing the heart sign then pointing to Hyoyeon.Hyoyeon wipes her tears.She wanted to forgive him but she just wished he wouldn't have hid anything from her and it was hard for her to cure her broken heart.She didn't feel like she could trust him again.Hyoyeon then leaves.

*AISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* Eunhyuk mentally screamed at himself.


SunSun

At Sunny's house

Sunny was thinking about Eunhyuk and their moment in Gangnam but her thoughts were interrupted when....

*DING DONG DING DONG*

The door bell rang.She opened the door and saw Sungmin.

''YOU!?'' Sunny exclaimed. ''What are you doing here?''

''Stop screaming and take this!'' Sungmin said and gave her lots of plastic bags. ''Noona was here and she gave me this.This is from your family for you and your boyfriend.Look Sunny I know I don't have the right to say this but before loving Eunhyuk think a lot.''

''Okay are you done now?!'' Sunny rudely asked and was about to close the door when Sungmin stopped her.

''Look Sunny.You have to think a lot before loving someone and Eunhyuk is just---'' Sungmin was interrupted by Sunny.

''Sungmin that is enough.Good night!'' Sunny rudely interrupted and slammed the door on Sungmin's face.


At SM Junior Hospital

SiFany

At the road

''Don't worry if we just walk straight ahead we can reach there!'' Siwon assured but Tiffany ignored him.

''Lift Lift!'' Tiffany called out and tried to stop the cars but none of them would even stop.

''No one is gonna stop! Nothing will happen and hey look another car is coming why don't you try that one?'' Siwon joked.

''Lift Lift!'' Tiffany screamed.

''Lift Lift!'' Siwon stood behind her and mocked her voice. ''In this speed we won't be able to reach there in 2 days and Dr.SM has given us just 2 days.Do you know we can get a lift for only one reason.''

''What?'' Tiffany asked.

''One minute.'' Siwon said and got hold of their belongings. ''Hold this.Hold them all and be careful.''

Tiffany obeys him but glares at him as well.

''You have to act like you are pregnant.'' Siwon explained and Tiffany's eyes went wide open when she heard what Siwon said.

''WHAT?!'' Tiffany exclaimed and was about to hit him.

''Hey check the luggage! I have my valuable things in there.'' Siwon informed. ''I am just asking to you ACT pregnant not get pregnant! Look a car is coming so act it okay.''

''NO!'' Tiffany argued.

''Look the car is coming nearer just agree on this.'' Siwon persuaded.

''NO means NO!'' Tiffany stubbornly answered.

Siwon didn't want this car to go so he had no choice but to carry Tiffany bridal style.This action makes Tiffany ashtonished.SiFany look at each other for a few seconds and Tiffany tries to get off of Siwon's hand.She tries to stand up but Siwon pushes and carries Tiffany closer to him.Their faces were pretty close to each other as they stared at each other for a few moments.

''What are you doing?!' Leave me!'' Tiffany demanded.

''Wanna go back to SM or not?'' Siwon asked. ''Just shut up and act with me!''

Siwon carries Tiffany bridal style and stands in the middle of the road.The car stops and Siwon quickly carries Tiffany to the driver.

''Sir! My wife is pregnant and she is in pain so can we please have a lift?'' Siwon lied to the old couple while acting to be worried.

''Oh My God! Jagiya we have to help them!'' An older woman said.

The driver,who was the older man and the husband of the older woman,gets out of his seat and quickly opens the door for SiFany.Siwon places Tiffany in the car and goes to get his belongings.He places his belongings in the trunk of the car and sits next to Tiffany.They,then drive off.Tiffany rolls her eyes while Siwon smiles at her and gives her a My-Idea-Worked look.

''Son I think your wife is angry at you!'' The older man laughed. ''Any problem?''

''What can I do uncle? Every since I met her---'' Siwon stopped talking when he realised what he was saying. ''I mean ever since we got married,she shows me her anger more than her love!''

Siwon places his arm on Tiffany's shoulder and Tiffany shrugs it off.

''Aww don't worry.That happens at the start.'' The older woman assured.

''Then love is finished and the war and fight begins.'' The older man informed.

''You men are all the same!'' The older woman glared at her husband. ''By the way when did you get married?''

''Well Auntie---'' Tiffany was about to say something when Siwon interrupted her.

''3 months! It's been 3 months auntie.'' Siwon lied.

''Wow! In 3 months you made another person!'' The old couple laughed and Siwon laughed with them.

''Do you want a boy or a girl?'' The wife asked.

''Twins!'' Siwon quickly said before Tiffany could say anything. ''A boy,which will be cute and handsome just like me and a girl,who can be a little angry and fight just like my wife.''

Siwon places his arm around Tiffany again but Tiffany slaps it off.

''Oh my baby! Baby don't be angry.Come on give me a little kiss.'' Siwon joked and pointed to his cheek which made Tiffany to look at him seriously.

''Don't you come near me!'' Tiffany whispered to Siwon.

''Look at this uncle.She doesn't even give me a kiss.'' Siwon pouted.

''How sad.Sweety don't do this to the poor guy.Look at him! He is so smart,so cute and so romantic.He just loves you a lot and why don't you just give him a small kiss.'' The husband persuaded.

''Baby please give me a little kiss.'' Siwon said as he was about to hug her when Tiffany puts her bag in the middle of them so Siwon can stay away from her. ''See uncle.She just fights with me for just small small things.What did I even say? I just say Darling don't be so angry and you will be tired.''

Siwon pinched Tiffany's cheeks and Tiffany showed him her fist signalling that she will punch him if he continues this lovely dovey act.

''I know! All the problems occured through woman's problems with the things.Even Minnie has a problem with my things.'' The older man laughed.

''Minho! Woman need to take a lot of time to get ready and even things take time!'' Minnie,the older woman explained.

''But auntie,so many things.Look even I have her things in my pocket.'' Siwon informed and took Tiffany's bright pink bra out of his pocket and showed it to the old couple,who were gasping.Tiffany,who was also gasping,immediately snatched the bra out of his hands.

''Where did you find this?!'' Tiffany angrily muttered to Siwon. ''You!''

''Baby I think she forgot about it but she gave it to me herself.'' Siwon smiled and smirked at Tiffany,who was giving death glares to Siwon.


TaeTeuk

At a room

Taeyeon was lying on the bed unconsious but soon gained her consious.

''KANGIN!'' Taeyeon screamed as she got up. ''I have to go to Kangin! I have to go!''

Taeyeon said and stood up from her bed but the nurses didn't allow her to walk away.

''Where are you going maam?'' The nurse questioned.

''Let me go!'' Taeyeon shouted as she struggled to be free from the nurses.She pushed the nurses and was about to get out of the door when Leeteuk stood at the door. ''You told them to do this right? You did this right?''

''Taeyeon relax.'' Leeteuk said.

''No one can stop me! I will meet Kangin!'' Taeyeon told. ''NO ONE CAN STOP ME!''

Taeyeon starts to go out of the door but Leeteuk doesn't let her go.

''Let me go! I have to go!'' Taeyeon demanded as she pushed Leeteuk but Leeteuk wouldn't let go of her.

''Taeyeon relax!'' Leeteuk said.

''LET ME GO! PLEASE! LET GO! I NEED TO GO!'' Taeyeon shouted at the top of her lungs as she tried to struggle from Leeteuk.

''This is madness Taeyeon.'' Leeteuk talked.

''Madness?! WHAT MADNESS HUH? YES I AM CRAZY. I AM CRAZY FOR MY KANGIN.'' Taeyeon cried. ''Okay if I am crazy then tell me where did I get this bracelet? Is this bracelet fake? My Kangin is here please believe me.''

Taeyeon cried as she sat down on the floor.

''Kangin is here and he is here near me! Please! Please just believe me!'' Taeyeon cried and Leeteuk angrily rolled his eyes. ''I want to be with Kangin.''

''Taeyeon I will do whatever my heart tells me to do and my heart is telling me to believe you!'' Leeteuk told as he kneed down next to Taeyeon. ''My heart tells me to believe you but my mind is laughing at my heart but if you believe that Kangin is here then I will help you! I will take you to your Kangin!''

''Really?!'' Taeyeon happily smiled and Leeteuk nodded in reply. ''Thank you! Thank you so much! Thank you!''

Taeyeon happily smiled and tightly hugged Leeteuk,making him shocked with the sudden action Taeyeon did but he hugs Taeyeon back.

''I am coming to you Kangin!'' Taeyeon smiled.

*I promise to make you and Kangin meet each other.* Leeteuk thought as he determinately promised.


YoonBum

At a restuarant

Yoona's dad has told Yoona to meet a guy.The guy might be her future husband but Yoona's dad wants Yoona to meet the guy and if she approves of the guy then they will get married but she doesn't like the guy then she won't get married to him.Yoona agreed to meet the guy but she just wanted to get this over with since she isn't interested in marrying right now.

''Excuse me?'' Yoona called out.

''Yes maam?'' The waiter asked.

''Where is this Daesuyoung?'' Yoona asked.

''Over there!'' The waiter pointed to a direction.

''Thank you!'' Yoona answered.

Yoona saw a guy that was very ugly as he sat down with his two bugs bunny tooths hanging out of his mouth.Yoona was shocked that her dad would even ask her to meet this guy.She sighed and just walked up to him and wanted to quickly get this over with.

''Are you Yoona?'' Daesuyoung asked and Yoona nodded her head. ''Hello! My name is Daesuyoung and my umma calls me ''Hero'' I just loooooooooove my umma!''

Yoona and Daesuyoung shook hands with each other but Daesuyoung continued to violently shake her hand.Yoona then takes her hand out of Daesuyoung's hand.

''Please sit.'' Daesuyoung said and the two both sat down.''How are you?''

''Fine.'' Yoona answered.

''Do you know why my name is Hero?'' Daesuyoung asked and Yoona shook her head. ''In my school there was a guy bullying another guy so I walked over there and----''

''Did you save the guy?'' Yoona interrupted.

''No,after they saw me everyone including the victim decided to beat me up instead and my umma said that is a work of a hero! I just loooooooove my umma.'' Daesuyoung weirdly smiled.

*RING RING RING RING*

''Umma's phone!'' Daesuyoung happily exclaimed. ''Hello? Yes umma? Yes Yoona is here. Yes Umma she is very sweet and.....y!''

Yoona weirdly looks at him,not sure if she liked the comment or not.

''What should I order umma? No umma,you know I can't take cold coffee since I get colds easily.Umma can I drink hot chocolate? Okay umma I will drink hot chocolate! blah blah blah blah blah!'' Daesuyoung chatted with his umma on the phone.

''My horoscope was right.Today is gonna be a weird day and what can be more weirder than him!'' Yoona commented as she got bored and leaned on her hand which was on the table.

Behind Yoona's seat was Kibum,listening to their conversation.

''Yes umma.I will go and meet you later. Okay bye!'' Daesuyoung hung up his phone. ''Umma was asking how your home science's classes are?''

Kibum smirked as he heard new information about Yoona's secret.

''Home science eh?'' Kibum muttered to himself.

''Oh that.Yeah home science is tiring but I enjoy it.'' Yoona lied.

''Right Right Right.'' Daesuyoung nodded his head.

Kibum walked up to the two and Yoona was surprised to see Kibum here.

''You are here?'' Yoona asked.

Kibum took a chair and sat down with the two.He then took out a stethoscope.

''You forgot this at the home science class!'' Kibum informed to her as he showed her the stethoscope.

''You need a stethoscope in the home science class?'' Daesuyoung questioned with his confused eyes.

''If anyone gets sick and this is a advance class.Thank you for bringing me this!'' Yoona said then secretly gave Kibum a death glare when Daesuyoung wasn't looking.

''Who is he?'' Daesuyoung asked.

''This is Kibum,just forget him.Just some random guy you know! Oh my god.I just noticed that your shirt is so nice Hero-shi.Did umma pick it for you?'' Yoona said to distract the attention of her.Daesuyoung nodded his head.

''Our patient in the general ward wore the same shirt?'' Kibum smirked as he asked.Yoona gives him a evil look while Kibum smiled at her.

''Patient in the general ward?'' Daesuyoung asked.

''He is saying that your umma is so patient and she found the perfect shirt for you!'' Yoona lied.Daesuyoung was busy looking at his shirt.Yoona then gives Kibum a glare and Kibum glares back.He leans closer to Yoona.

''Your secret is save with me but if you try to tell anyone then just remember that I can do anything! You keep your mouth shut and I'll keep mine shut or else you know what will happen.'' Kibum whispered.

''What is he saying?'' Daesuyoung asked.

''Tell him!'' Kibum smiled.

''He is saying that the food here is so bad and what if something will happen to you then? Umma will feel so bad! So let's go!'' Yoona said and pulled Daesuyoung out of his seat. ''Let's go!''

While walking Yoona looks back at Kibum,who is smiling and waving his hands at her while mouthing ''Bye!'' Yoona turned around and quickly walked away.Kibum smiled at the thought that his secret was safe.


At JYP University

SooWook

At the Library

Amber and Sooyoung are sitting down while studying.

''Amber why don't you understand when it comes to studying you are the rabbit while I am the turtoise!'' Sooyoung complained. (A/N=Sooyoung is talking about the story where the rabbit and the turtoise races each other.)

''What?'' Amber laughed.

''You have completed the whole chapter in just one hour while I...I'm still in the first chapter.'' Sooyoung pouted.Ryeowook,who was listening to their conversation,quietly walks closer to the two.

''If you take too much stress you will be sick.'' Amber informed. ''And you said that you haven't eaten breakfast.''

''Yeah.I should have eaten breakfast.Let's go to the canteen!'' Sooyoung suggested.Sooyoung turned around to see Ryeowook looking through the books and she quickly turns back around. ''Aish this guy is always after me!''

''Who?'' Amber asked.

''Shhhh!! Ryeowook is standing behind us!'' Sooyoung whispered. ''He is just studying and studying.Amber you know what.I should also study,move forward and be first in the exams!''

''So today's lunch is cancelled then!'' Amber commented.

''Hi Amber!'' Ryeowook greeted as he stood next to the two. ''Did you finish the chapter?''

''Yes!'' Amber answered.

''You had some problem in the third chapter?'' Ryeowook asked. ''Why don't you take this book since he will solve your problems!''

''Thanks!'' Amber said.

Sooyoung angrily stood up.

''Let's go to the canteen Amber!'' Sooyoung demanded.

''But you said that you won't eat anything without finishing the chapter.'' Amber told.

''But some people just break my concentration by appearing in front of me!'' Sooyoung explained.

''Nice idea! I mean if someone wants to stop eating then they will be sick and if they are sick then there will be a good reason why they aren't first.'' Ryeowook smirked.

''Fine Amber you can stay here and talk while I will go to the canteen!'' Sooyoung replied. ''Bye!''

Sooyoung angrily looks at Ryeowook without looking where she is going and she bumps into a bookshelf,which makes Ryeowook laugh.

''Laugh! Laugh all you want right now since after the exams there won't even be a moment where you can smile.'' Sooyoung talked.

''Well I am surprised that you have stopped smiling already.'' Ryeowook pointed out and Sooyoung shows him a fake smile.

Sooyoung storms out of the library while Amber smirks at Ryeowook.

''What?'' Ryeowook asked.

''That is what I am asking what.'' Amber replied.

''What do you mean?'' Ryeowook questioned.

''I mean you are worried for Sooyoung's eating time? I mean it is also your time to eat.'' Amber teased.

''Change yourself for the better Amber.'' Ryeowook replied.

''Okay Okay.Besides you should change too.'' Amber answered.

''Whatever!'' Ryeowook said and left the library.


SeoKyu

At the corrider

SeoKyu are walking together but Seohyun notices that Kyuhyun is in deep thought.

''What happen?'' Seohyun asked.

''Nothing.'' Kyuhyun replied. ''I feel weird.I always try to help other solve their problems but for the first time someone is helping me solve my problem.''

''Okay show me the notes.'' Seohyun said.

''Here!'' Kyuhyun showed Seohyun a crumbled up sheet of papers.

''Kyuhyun! I was up all night making these notes for you and you...you just killed them!'' Seohyun gasped.

''Sorry but this is my attitude for things but thanks for the notes.'' Kyuhyun thanked. ''I don't know if I will get them or not but thanks.''

''If you don't get it then I will help you understand them.'' Seohyun smiled. ''Besides no thank you and no sorry in our friendship.''

''But we can go out on dates in our friendship right?'' Kyuhyun asked.

Seohyun took her hand out and Kyuhyun shook hands with Seohyun's hand.

''No!'' Seohyun sweetly replied to Kyuhyun's question which made Kyuhyun chuckle. ''Bye.''

''Bye!'' Kyuhyun said and Seohyun leaves the university to go home.


Author=AYO! Author-Nim here! Here is another update for you all! I hope you like it. :D

TaeTeuk's First Hug! HaeSica's bet still goes on. Sungmin gives Sunny her gifts from her family. SiFany's love and hate moment. Hyo doesn't feel like she can trust Hyuk :( Yesung seems to flirt with Yuri! SooWook's argument. Kibum finds more about Yoona's secret! Kyu asking if friends can date to Seo and she says No in a nice way! XD

Thanks for reading this chapter and please comment!

So what was your best 3 moments of this chapter and why?

NOT OTP I MEANT WHICH COUPLES' MOMENT DID YOU LOVE IN THIS CHAPTER!

  1. SiFany=They so owned this place! With Siwon carrying Tiffany in bridal style,SiFany having a few moments of eye contact,Siwon trying to get Fany to kiss him! Siwon telling Fany she has to ACT pregnant and the two acts like a married couple in the car.Siwon annoys Fany and in the end he shows Fany's bright pink bra making Fany shocked XD<3 <3 <3
  2. TaeTeuk=TaeTeuk's first hug!!!! Tae finally happily smiles at Teuk and Teuk promises he will try to find Kangin for her and feels bad for Tae's bad state right now.<3 <3
  3. YoonBum=How Kibum almost tells Yoona's secret by showing the stethoscope was funny XD Yoona tries her best to make a lie for everything Kibum says! Yoona glares at Kibum while he smiles back at her. <3

Tell me which ones are yours!

Seems like SM couples got all of the best moment IMO today :D