YG Doctors' First Introduction

Aspiring Lovers

''Today is finally the day of my career!'' The girl exclaimed!

The girl was jogging and jogging to keep fit for her job.

A guy was playing basketball with his friends.The girl ran and ran until she sat down for a minute to tie her shoelace.The guy mistakly threw the ball at the girl and it hit the girl's backhead.She turns around to see who hit her.

(A/N=Meet Hyoyeon,who is a 21 year old, warm hearted, kind and good-natured girl.She is the younger daughter of YG.This single most important thing in her life along with being a good human being is her dream to make her father,YG proud of her achievements in the medical arena. She is quick to forgive and forget but Hyoyeon's weak spot is her older sister, as she allows her older sister to always get the better from her, but that again is not a sign of her weakness. She does so simply because her nature is amenable(easily persuaded) to everything.)

Hyoyeon turns around to see a handsome hunk asking his friends where the ball is.His friends point to Hyoyeon's direction and he turns around to see Hyoyeon angrily looking at him.

(A/N=Meet Eunhyuk,a 22 year old who represents the new age man; one who is self confident, efficient, cheeky and occasionally even smug. He is also extremely handsome and gives the impression of being a womanizer.He enjoys female company and makes no bones about the fact that he has a weakening knee effect on women. He is used to being the centre of female attention and also knows how to sustain that attention when he does receive it. Eunhyuk comes from an affluent family and has never wanted for anything materialistic ever in his life. But beneath the smooth and confident exterior lies a focused doctor, whose sole aim is to outgrow the stigma of being the son of an alcoholic anaesthesiologist.)

Eunhyuk removes his sunglasses.

''Hey can we have the ball please?'' He kindly asked.

Hyoyeon angrily stands up,dribbles the ball and stands up front to Eunhyuk.

''Is this yours?'' Hyoyeon asked.

''Well There isn't anyone's aim as good as mine!Right Boys?'' Eunhyuk boasted.

''Right!'' The boys praised.

''You think you're so smart don't you?'' Hyoyeon questioned.

''No No Sweetheart I don't think babe I know I am!'' Eunhyuk proudly said to her upclose to her face.

Hyoyeon dribbles the ball and slams dunk.

''Not bad'' Eunhyuk compliemented.

''Why don't you change your coach boys! 5AM with me and I'll show you how to play the game like a pro!'' Hyoyeon announced.

''Do you give these useless advices or is it just your habit?'' Eunhyuk asked.

Hyoyeon rolls her eyes in annoyance.

''Well you know babe why don't we play a small game! First to score 3 What say?'' Eunhyuk said.

''Done!'' Hyoyeon told.

Eunhyuk smirks and throws the ball into the air.Both Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon jumps to get the ball but Hyoyeon grabs the ball in a instead and starts dribbling the ball.

-------------After 10 Minutes-----------------

Both Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon dribbles the ball while blocking the other's way to steal the ball.

*RING RING RING RING*

Hyoyeon reads the text from her phone.

''Oh No! I'm late! I just have to make you lose later!'' Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon walks but then...

''Hey This time the score's equal right?'' Eunhyuk questioned.

Hyoyeon then picks up the ball which was right next to her and throws it into the loop.It went in.Hyoyeon smirks and walks out of the court.

''Yo Basketball!What's your name?'' Eunhyuk asked.

''Pfft You wish!'' Hyoyeon said while leaving the court.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Grandma! Grandma! I'm gonna be late!'' Hyoyeon shouted.

''You should've come earlier and besides was it important to jog today?'' Her grandma asked.

''Today it is important so I will have less stress to deal with! Did Unnie wake up?'' Hyoyeon questioned.

''I am not sure dear.Why don't you check.'' Her grandma suggested.

''UNNIE!'' Hyoyeon yelled while going into her room.

She sees her unnie fast asleep and a pillow is over her face.

''YURI UNNIE WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!'' Hyoyeon yelled.

''Okay I'm Up!'' Yuri yelled while getting out of her bed.

(A/N=Meet Yuri,is a 22 year old girl who is YG's older daughter and is basically one who is used to having her way. Extremly beautiful, she is quiet conscious of her looks and not above using them .She is manipulative and conniving. In addition she is also academically intelligent, though she is never a favourite amongst the patience, owing to her to-the-point attitude. Her ultimate aim is to be the head of the organisation YG Senior Hospital, as it means that she will have power, respectability. And it will declare her as the fitting heir apparent to YG's legacy. She will employ all the methods get whatever she sets her eyes on. Yuri's manipulative ways are most obvious in the way she handles her younger sister Hyoyeon.)

''It's our first day at YG hospital remember!'' Hyoyeon informed.

''WHAT?!?!?! AISH YOU SHOULD'VE HAVE WAKEN ME UP EARLIER! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT HYOYEON!'' Yuri shouted.

''My fault? How is it my fault?'' Hyoyeon asked.

''Hyo Darling if you knew that I always have a habit of waking up late you should've waken me up earlier so it's all your fault!'' Yuri explained.

''Unnie Unnie!'' Hyoyeon called but Yuri already went into the bathroom. ''Aish Unnie-ah!''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A guy was trying to fix his bike.He tried and tried but the bike didn't work.

''Aish! This is impossible~~~~~~~'' The boy sang.

(A/N=Meet Yesung,a lovable 23 year old, who is the best guy friend a girl can ever have, without ever making him a real boy friend. He is a good natured, easy going boy, who has become a doctor to fulfill the wish of his dead father.He mainly likes singing.)

''I'll just walk to work then!'' Yesung thought and walked to YG Senior Hospital.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At YG Senior Hospital

At the Locker Rooms'

''Why are the rooms' so small!'' Yuri complained.

''Well it isn't that small but it is a bit tall!'' Yesung told.

''Did I even ask you?'' Yuri responded with her cold attitude.

''No!'' Yesung said.

Yuri rolls her eyes and continues to go through her locker.

''Ms.Attitude~~~~'' Yesung silently sang.

Yesung walks up to Yuri.

''Hey I'm Yesung!'' Yesung introducted himself.

''Thank God! When I open my eyes you won't always be infront of me!'' Yuri stated with her cold attitude.

''UNNIE!'' Hyoyeon yelled.

''Hyo Where were you?'' Yuri asked.

''Why didn't you wait for me?'' Hyoyeon asked.

''Didn't you tell Grandma to let me go first?'' Yuri asked.

''When?'' Hyoyeon asked.

''Forget it! Maybe Grandma messed it up but at least you aren't late!'' Yuri stated.

''ALL NEW DOCTORS COME TO ROOM NUMBER 10 RIGHT NOW!'' The Mic Announced.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the corrider

Eunhyuk was walking to the hospital.

''Nice!'' Eunhyuk compliemented to the nurse while winking at her.

He turned around to see Hyoyeon laughing with Yesung.

''Doctor Basketball eh'' Eunhyuk said. ''Maybe I should play a little game!''

Hyoyeon walks but then walks backwards because of something she saw.She sees Eunhyuk injured and laying on the bench.She rans up to him.

''What's wrong?'' Hyoyeon asked.

''Pain! Pain in my head Help!'' Eunhyuk lied.

''Just wait here okay!'' Hyoyeon said.She ran to the reception hall.

''Help! Help! There is a guy injured! Help!'' Hyoyeon announced.

''Where?'' Everyone asked.

''There!'' Hyoyeon pointed but when she tried around she didn't find the injured Eunhyuk. ''But he was right there!''

''NEW DOCTORS COME TO ROOM NUMBER 10 RIGHT NOW!'' The mic announced.

Hyoyeon quickly walks to Room number 10.She didn't wanted to be late!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Room 10

''2 Minutes Late!That means I have been waiting for you all for 2 minutes and that means rather then being here I could have been with a patient!'' The woman angrily stated.

(A/N=Meet Ms.Boa,a strict head-doctor who is also helping the new doctors in YG Senior Hospital.She HATES lateness and is very strict in rules.)

''And that means because of you all I have to go home 2 minutes Late!'' Ms.Boa angrily stated.

''Hey Ms.Kwon! Sorry I'm kinda late but it's actually a really funny story!'' Eunhyuk laughed but then didn't speak when he saw that Ms.Boa was not amused. ''I've heard a lot of you.I'm a big fan!''

''Rule Number 1 Never Ever EVER flatter me! Rule Number 2 if you are ever late again then mind you there will be punishments coming up.Okay I will now say the names of the new doctors=Dr.Kwon Yuri? Ms.Boa asked.

''Here!'' Yuri said.

''Dr.Yesung Kim?'' Ms.Boa asked.

''Present Maam'' Yesung said.

''Dr.Eunhyuk Lee?'' Ms.Boa asked.

''Here Doc!'' Eunhyuk said.

''Dr.Kwon Hyoyeon?'' Ms.Boa asked.

Hyoyeon runs into the room.

''Sorry Maam actually there.'' Hyoyeon said but then stops when she sees Eunhyuk trying to control his laughter.

''Rule Number 3 I don't like lateness!'' Ms.Boa angrily said. ''Pick up your identity cards and then let's go''

Everyone goes to pick up their Identity card.

''Here you go Dr.Hyoyeon Kwon!'' Eunhyuk said while he gives her a card.

''No thanks!'' Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

''Hi I'm Eunhyuk!'' Eunhyuk introducted himself to Yuri.

''Yuri'' Yuri said while she shook hands with Eunhyuk.

''How did you find the prank I just did with you Dr.Hyoyeon?'' Eunhyuk asked.

Hyoyeon angrily leaves the room.Soon everyone comes out of the room and follows Ms.Boa.She tells them what their shedules are and then leaves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author:Hello SunSun and Haesica will be introducted later.Thanks for reading and please do comment!